Izuku's martial journey

By samuraick

Izuku moves to China to learn martial arts and then comes back to japan to become a hero and find his father... More

prologue
ch 1
CH 2
Ch 2.5
Ch 3
CH 4
CH 4.5
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
update
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21 (bogie robots)

CH 9

873 15 0
By samuraick

 He walked into his house, tired, but alright. It was a great and trierying day. Now he knows there are a few things left to do. One of which was to call his master. O for the love of all that is holy, let it be that he did not ruin her bozze. He pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

"Heya, brat. It seemed you had a FUN day?" meacne dripped from her voice. Oh shit oh shit OH FUCKING SHIT!!!

She tossed the ball in her hand "you know it was a close call."

"Close call?"

"Yeah it nearly noked and spilled my bozze. You want to know the funniest thing?"

"What?"

"Even though I know you would do NOTHING like that, this ball was choked full of celestial energy! Now If this ever happens again, I will return it to the sender, with 10 times the power. You got that?"

"Yes, maam!"

"Good." in a complete 180 her voice became cherry "so~ how was your day? Meet any sexy girls?"

"It was good, and master you know better to ask that." Izuku's head was a bright red.

"Hehe, I don't know what time alone has done to you! And have you been keeping up with your training?"

"Hm, HMph" Izuku sounded in response

"Good, you will need it to beat HIM." they both know who it was. That man will pay! "Make sure to call more often, brat! Natsuki is constantly pestering me about you!"

"Oh? Is she there?"

"No she went out shopping. She probably be really mad not keeping you longer."

"Huh?"

"Will, BYE!" CLICK.

Well then. Time to make dinner and go to bed. Nearly when Izuku was done cooking he heard the front door open. "Oh hey Sayuri! What's up? Dinner is nearly ready!" he turned to greet her to see he checks red and tears in her eyes. She had some dirt, scrapes and scratches all over.

"I'M DONE! JUST DONE, I HATE THIS! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!" she was screaming, tears flowing down her face. Izuku nealt down and in that moment she ran into his arms. She clenched his clothes tight. "Why does everyone not like me at first? Why don't my parents care about me? What did I do to deserve this!" her voices cracked and crooked from the lack of air and tears. She was shaking. All Izuku could do was hold her tight and rock her.

"It's ok, you'll be ok. I promise. I'll be here for you." after a good couple of minutes she calmed down. "How about you go wash up real quick, eat dinner with me and we can treat those wonders?"

She nodded her head "what are we having?"

"UDON! Your favorit!"

"No it's not."

"It is now!" she gave a weak smile.

He fished dinner and started to serve it up when sayuri got to the table. They eat in silence. They didn't need to talk right now. They finished their meal and put their dishes up. After word they went to the bathroom to take a look at the wonders. One thing about her quirk he noticed was that it did not just affect her appearance. It made her stronger and heal faster. He spread disinfectant and used his power to heal it the rest away. He was glad he could heal injuries. It was one thing to be strong. It was another thing to be strong and fix what you have done. "Hehe that tickles."

"Shush you. You should be broding"

"Yeah but it always tickles when you heal me." sadly this was not the first time he had to fix her up. But it was the first time it was this bad.

"You know the routine, what do you want to watch?" it was their plan for when this happens.

"Lucifer" she responded.

"You know you're too young for that."

"And yet we'll watch it any way"

Izuku sieghed, she was right. So they spent the rest of the day watching lucifer. Great show, honestly. But she should not be watching this. Whoever let her watch this needs to grab them some more snacks. Well off he goes. They went to bed calmed down, ready to rest. He really wanted to punch some people. Sadly he had school tomorrow and couldn't be late. One thing he knows, if ever the option arrives we will gladly let her live here permanently. Damn he was mad.

He got up, dressed and went and trained. He came back to the sight of sayuri drinking hot coco. "Couldn't sleep? Or did you wake up early?"

"Early" was all she said. He went to make breakfast.

"I know, it will be hard but you have to go to school today." she squirmed in her seat.

"Only if you promise me that you will watch lucifer with me tonight."

"Deal!" cheap price to pay. They ate and got ready for their respective school.

He left for school, not before setting up a system to check if she actually will go to school. He knew it would be hard, but she's gotta be strong. They will eventually embras how she looked as they grow older, but right now, she is different. And different is scary. He soon arrived at school. He put his shoes up and texted sayuri.

Izuku: you at school?

Sayuri: yeah, hiding in a corner.

Izuku: alright gremln. Make sure I don't feed you after midnight.

Sayuri: LOL

Izuku: have a good day, be strong.

Sayuri: I got it, I got it. Leave long and prosper

Izuku smiled to himself. He was raising the mini me right. After that he put his phone up and freshened up a bit. What? He ran a good distance, thank you very much. The hero course. In the mornings it has basic core classes, like english. The scene is present mic teaching english. On the board were four sentences. 1. The man I respect most is my father. 2. That is the house in which he lived. 3. I will remember the day we met. And 4. Please tell me that all you know.

"Now which one of these sentences is incorrect?" will to me, persaly the first one, I have no respect for that man. I have no connection to the second one. The third is a pretty good likelihood, I will remember the day we finally meet. And the last one is grammatically incorrect. "Look alive people" most of the class were thinking how boring it was. "Momo?" she rose her hand to answer the question.

"Number 4 is incorrect...." Next was lunch. It was outstanding to him that even the lunch man was a hero. Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida where eating together.

"Rise is the perfect comfort food, isn't it?" lunch rush said.

"I have to say steam buns, sir. '' Izuku responded. His second favorite food.

"Will, that's alright.'' They finished their lunch and went back to class. Everyone was bursting with excitement. Finally in the afternoons, Hero Basic training!

"I AM HERE!" all night arrives at the 1-A door. Izuku hearing the man turned to face him. Excitement on his face, even in china he was still a big deal. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" PHHHHTTT

"WOW! I can't believe it really Is All Might!" a blonde haired boy with a black streak bolt to it. Other voices of excitement were heard.

"So he is a teacher! This year will be totally awesome!" a spiky red head said.

"Hey look! Isn't he wearing his silver age costume?" a frog like girl said. All Might exaggerated his walk to the podium.

"It's so retro, I'm getting goosebumps!" a blonde boy with a tail said.

All might stand at the podem "Welcome to the most important class at UA high.Think of it as heroing 101. Hear you learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight to the name of good." All Might stated to flex "let's get into it! TODAYS LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES." he brought out a card that said battel.

"FIGHT training" katsumi said with a malicious smirk.

"Real combat" Izuku said with a smirk.

All Might put the card away and flexed once more "But one of the keys of being a hero IS~ LOOKING GOOD!" He pointed to the wall and a number of cases came out each with their own number "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started!"

And with that the class erupted with cheers. All Izuku could think about was his own costume. "Get yourselfs suited up and meet me at training ground beta!"

"YES, SIR" the classroom responded, and went off to change.

Ground beta, it looked like the same place where they had their entrance exams. All Might stood at the entrance facing forward. Izuku was a little forward and to the side of him, stretching. 'He got changed fast, must be used to that type of clothing or something.' Izuku was dressed in a dark blue, tiger striped clothes, with a prominent wolf howling on the back. His pants were typical for a martial artist, just black though. His shoes were the same with ribbons tying it together( think like gogeta). On his arms were arm guards like things that stretched from his knuckles to an inch or so below his elbow,(think broly) with fur at the edges. The tiger pattern remande. The sound of footsteps were heard. Izuku stopped and looked forward to the sound. The rest of the students began to emerge from the tunnel. Too bad honestly Izuku was just to ask why All might reeked of blood, was he injured?

"They say clothes make the pros. Young ladies and gentlemen, and behold you are the proof!" All might directed to them, Izuku joined the crowd. "Take this to heart! You all are now heroes in training." All might gave them a big smile while he looked at them "this is getting me all pumped up! You guys look so cool! NOW! Shall we get started, you zygotes?"

The clothing allowance, before we were admitted into UA high we submitted our quirk registration forms. Which include measurements and any desired costume design to an exclusive costume design company designated by the school. With all that info they created state of the art costumes for us.

A couple days back.

I need to pick up the clothing allowance forms soon, huh? Izuku and Sayuri were on the couch, she was on her phone while he was looking over his papers. But I'm not from this country and I'm not registered on any quirk database! AH! This is a big mess, what should I do! He then got a call on his phone, it was from UA. Along with receiving the letter he got the school's official number as well. "Um, hello?"

"Is this Izuku Cha-steel?"

"OH! Uh, yes it is. What do you need" oh crap please don't tell me I did something wrong.

"Are you perhaps not from this country?" huh?

"Yeah, I'm not"

"Ah, so you probably freaking out right now about 'where do I get my clothing allowance sheet with my information' problem now, right?" HOW DID HE KNOW????

"Maby, freaking out is an over statement, but yeah." Izuku responded.

"Will, all you have to do is stop by UA and pick it up there. I know it's usually picked up at city hall, but you're not a citizen. At least not fully. So you have nothing to fear! We'll even handle mailing it for you!"

"Thanks! I'll come over right away!" the call ended and Izuku started to get dressed. "Sayuri I'm-"

"Going out? I heard. Good luck!" Izuku smiled and headed out.

Present

"Oh! Hey Izuku!" Uraraka approached him "nice costume! It's like a mix between a martial artist clothes and tribal ones." she was wearing a skin tight, pink and black body suit. She had a helmet on and bubble boots.

"Um, YEAH!" he tried not to stare anywhere he should not be.

"I should have been more specific with the design" she nervously scratched the back of her head. All he could do is nod some what.

"I love this school." Mineta said with a thumbs up, oh how much he wanted to drop kick the bastard right then and there. But he refrand and went back up to the front of the group. He ended up standing next to a guy in white armor, with engines? If he had to guess.

"All right! Now that everyone is ready it's time to start combat training!" All might got their attention. But before all might could coutieu Iida jumped in.

"Will we participate in urban battles like the entrance exams?" Iida put his hand down waitting for an answer.

"Not quite, young Iida. This training will take you two steps forward! Most of the fights you see or hear about in the news happen outside." there were some nods of agreement. "But statistics show that most of the battles take place indoors against these dastardly evil dowers. Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, secret lairs? Truly the most intelligent villains stay hidden in the shadows. So I will split you into teams of two, heroes and villains."

Tsuyu piped in "Isn't this a little to advance?"

"AH! But the best training is on the battlefield" OH GOD! OH FUCK THATS LIKE MASTERS TEACHING PHOLICHAFE! SHIT! "This time you won't be punching robots, you will be facing real people."

Momo raised her hand "SIR, will you be deciding who wins?"

Katsumi butted in "how much will we be able to hurt the other time" she said this with a devil smirk on her face.

Uraraka stated her whows as well "Do we have to worry about getting expelled like the last test?"

Iida voiced his question as well "how will you divide us up, will it be by chance or skill?"

Aoyama took this as an opportune moment to ask people about his cape "Isn't this cape magnofect?"

All Might clenched his fist 'I wasn't done talking!' All might then pulled out his skript. He then cleared his throat "The situation is this, a group of villains have hidden a nuke somewhere in the building, the hero's goal is to capture this bomb and stop the villains. The heros have two ways to do this. They either take out the villains or capture the bomb by touching it. Subsequently the villains win if the time runs out or they defeat the heros. I will now draw lots.

"Isn't there a better way then lotts sir?" Iida asked, Izuku chose to answer him.

"Think about it Iida, heros don't get to choose much who they team up with, and need to come up with a plan on the fly, so lots react to that randomness."

"I see, you right. I apologise for the interruption!" he took a deep bow.

"NOW LET'S DRAW!" all might said. (the teams are the same). He then brought forth the two other boxes marked with hero and the other villain. He put his hands into each box and grabbed a ball at random. "HEROES: TEAM A, VILLAINS: TEAM D. Everyone else head to the monitoring room, I'll meet you there. Cha-steel, uraraka, bakago, and Iida, follow me." they walked until they reached a building. "Young Bakago and Iida,if have five minutes to proparir. After that the heros will come in. And if you want to truly succeed, then you have to imbody what it means to be a villain. If things start to go too far, I'll stop the training." The two enturned the building. Katsumi scowled at Izuku catching Izuku's eye, and in turn scowled back ready for a fight. All might gave them a map and then went off to the monitoring room.

"Hey, uraraka how much can you float?"

"Um, why?"

"He never said we had to come in at the ground floor." he turned and smiled at her. She got his drift. They came in on the second floor, not to push her limit. They walked along the hallway. We got to be stealthy, remember what my master said.

"There's a trick to being stealthy."

"Huh? How so?"

"Every living thing ements a presence. Whether it be sound, smell or even internal conflict. The trick is to get your presence so little, so small you go unnoticed. But if you do that you have to have a clear goal you know how to achieve. Because if not so many things will be able to break it."

"So how do I get to that point that I need a clear goal."

"Will it's simple first-" Minimise all movement and sound. His breath slowed, his steps grew silent.

"Next you-" get rid of your smell. He cleared out every thing that gave a smell. Most people won't notice him if they hadn't seen him before then.

"Finally clear out all thoughts, then you become practical invisible" clear al-. Complete silence. Uraraka had turned away from him for a second. She couldn't see him.

"Izuku?" she blindly reached out. She felt something, fur?

-l your thoughts. Huh? Shot I forgot about uraraka. We have to work together! "Sorry about that. Went too far."

"Too far what?"

The rest of the class looked at the screens "wow where'd he come from?"

"Yeah! He it's like he disappeared! That's my thing."

'If I wasn't looking at where he should be, I too would have lost him. What kind of hellish training did he go through' was what all might thought of it.

"Does he notice bakago heading toward them?"

They continued walking down the hall till they reached an intersection. He then quickly pushed uraraka out of the way and deflicted the blow. Smoke flooded his eyes but he was undaunted.

"Tch"

"What happened?"

"I was right, you came to us first before we could get to you? What didn't think you could win unless you surprise attacked us?"

Back to the monitoring room "What a sneak attack? That's so unmanly!"

"That's a girl."

"I know! It's still uncool."

"AH, but young kirishima, a sneak attack is a liable strategy. Ecpacalily if you're a villain. Take that to heart and always be prepared"(I'm still going! I'm done)

"Yes,sir!"

"Bakago what's going on? Do you need help?" iida asked through the com.

"SHUT UP! I'M REALLY MAD!"

"I didn't ask how you feel, I asked, 'Do you need help?"

"NO" and with that she turned the com off.

"Bakago? Bakago! We need to work together!"

"Hey, how are they talking to each other?" one student asked. All might pointed at his ear.

"Before the exercise I gave all of them coms to talk to their teammates."

"OOOOh!"

'So there not working together, that gives us an advantage!' "URARAKA! GO ON A HEAD. if it's a fight she wants it's a fight she gets."

"Great, wouldn't have it any other way!" sparks decorated her palm. He got into position. She was going to be difficult in a different kinda way. Uraraka got passed no problem. It was him she wanted to deal with.

"LET'S GO FUCKER!!" she charged.

'Celestial martial arts' and he got ready for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY! I AM SO SORRY. I thought I uploaded the last couple of weeks, didn't meen to leave you guys high and dry. I am so sorry.

Now with that out of the way, Some other things need to be adressed. right now I live in Kansas, America. Resently crona came here! luckly or unluckly I had this week for spring break off, right when they desiced that this week schools should be closed. so probley won't have to make up a week in summer. here is the bad news about me. I wright best at school. superialy, in science class. now chapter ten is nearly done! but I may not have the drive to do it over this week. you probaly see the problem... Now I don't want to leave ya hanging again, but that might happen (again) so this is my word of warring. 1 I'm not canceling this stroy, nor will I die( knock on wood) soon. if I don't update for a while, most likely I'm not at school or have been unmotavated. 2 I'm thinking of starting another book, will two really. one I started but nere published, and the other is still fresh in my mind. you know, young and maluable. so I wonder what I should do. Do I continue the old one or start the new one? Ether way I will still work on this one( I have so many plains for this It's not even funny. I honestly don't know how to have them all put in.) So I ask you, all the wonderfull people that have read my stroy and this note here, what sould I do? Thank you all for readying no matter what you say( or not say) You reading my fanfic is a great pleasure. I wonder if my story will get more attention then my sisters stroy. wouldn't that be a hoot. "Hey, *name expushed* how many people read your stroy? That many? Mine has (have yet to check). Didn't you start like 3-4 years ago?" or some thing like that. should be to snarky. she can probaly kick my ass. will anyways, thanks for readying!

Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 9.2K 40
After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom brought him to a comic book store to buy h...
6.1K 156 8
A boy who only wished to live a simple life would experience a lifetime of suffering from the people he would call his family and friends but one day...
9.5K 330 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
3.4K 47 9
After the events of the World Martial Arts Tournament and the wedding of Goku and Chichi the planet Earth is once again in peace as the newly weds se...