Apodyopsis [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"What does apodyopsis mean?" "The act of mentally undressing someone." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Epilogue.
Authors note>>>

38.

9.2K 681 348
By Ilove1D1237

"You look like shit." Jeongyeon said greeting Yoongi.

"Wow. Thanks. You look great too." Yoongi sarcastically replied.

"Where's Jungkook?" She asked.

"Umm, in the kitchen. Why?"

"Cool. Come with me."

"Okay," Yoongi replied a bit confused. Jungkook was sitting on a stool drinking an orange liquid from his cup.

"Ew. What is that?" Jeongyeon asked wrinkling her nose.

"Carrot juice. Helps with my eyesight." He said widening his eyes.

Jeongyeon and Yoongi both looked at him disgusted. "What? It's good. Try it." He said offering them.

"No, no, I'll pass. So, I'm actually here because Jungkook texted me and told me that you've been pathetic by staying in your couch eating popcorn for two weeks now."

Yoongi frowned in Jungkook's direction who sheepishly smiled. "Jeongyeon," he whispered. He told her not to say anything, but that apparently she ignored that part.

"What? Those were your words exactly."

"I'm not only eating popcorn. I'm also eating cookies."

"That's not any better. That's why I'm here. You have to come with us to Kai's party. Nayeon is coming too so you can meet her." She grinned excitedly.

"Actually I don't think that's a good idea," Jungkook mumbled.

"Did you not tell him about it, Jungkook? It's a masquerade party! I even bought you a mask."

"I knew about it. Kai texted me, but I don't feel like going."

"Why not? Tell him he has to come with us, Kook."

"I just don't think it's a good idea. I invited Jimin." Jungkook said.

"What the shit? Why would you do that?" Jeongyeon angrily said.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek to prevent himself from asking. It had been so hard to not ask Jungkook about Jimin.

He didn't want them to end their friendship because of him. It was just hard to not bring him up. He was curious. Everyday he wondered how Jimin was doing and if he was okay.

"It's complicated. It's about Taehyung and him. I don't want to talk about it in depth because Yoongi asked me not to bring him up. Before I planned this I made sure that, Yoongi didn't want to go."

"I still don't want to go." Yoongi said walking out.

Jeongyeon ran towards him and pulled him back from his waist. "You have to come. We will keep you away from Jimin. Please come. You can hang out with Nayeon and I. You can't keep running away from, Jimin. You're going to encounter him one day."

Yoongi froze. She was right. It was going to happen one day. He just wasn't sure if he was ready for that day to be tonight.

"I don't know." He finally whispered.

"Please. We're all going to be wearing masks anyways. Jungkook and I will make sure Jimin is nowhere near."

Yoongi shook his head no. The last thing he needed was to be baby sat by two babies themselves.

"Please, please? It'll be fun!"

•••

"You said this shit was going to be fun and news flash it's not." Yoongi frowned crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yoongi! We've been here three minutes! Give the party a chance!" Jeongyeon said.

He rolled his eyes and suddenly his heart started racing when Jungkook's friends approached them.

Would Jimin be with them too?

Luckily, he wasn't. So Yoongi could finally breathe again. He forced a smile and awkwardly waved at Jin, his boyfriend and some random tall dude.

"Your mask is so manly I think it might turn me straight." Jeongyeon encouraged trying to hype him up.

Yoongi gave her a stare and then she nudged Nayeon who was beside her. "Right?" She asked for confirmation.

"Oh, totally." She beamed.

"Wow. Thanks guys. Umm, I think I'm going to go pee." He replied attempting to run away. He didn't need to be to third wheel yet again. 

"No, no, stay with us. Here have a drink." Jeongyeon told handing him a red cup.

"I have to pee." He insisted.

"No you don't. You have a big bladder and you peed before we got here. So that means that you're lying and you just want to run away and hide in the car."

"Fuck, are you my mom?" Yoongi groaned.

"Uh, yeah. Nayeon sit next to him so he doesn't feel lonely on the other side."

Yoongi internally cringed. Did he really look that depressed that his own friends felt like they needed to protect him the whole night?

"I'm okay. I really don't need to be sandwiched-"

"But why? I heard that this is a guys fantasy. To be sandwiched by two lesbians. I mean, sure you're bisexual, but like can't you trigger your straight hormones a little and enjoy this?" Nayeon interrupted.

Jeongyeon nodded proudly. Wow, she was fascinating for sure. "You're so caring! Thank you for helping me take care of him!" She grinned with love eyes.

"You're so welcome!"

"I don't need...okay! How about we go get something to drink yeah?" Yoongi said getting up from the couch.

"We have drinks here." Jeongyeon said.

"Uhh, I really want a blue cup instead of the red one."

The girls looked at each other and shrugged following him behind. Meanwhile, Jimin was walking in through the other side.

Though they were all wearing masks and Yoongi's back was facing him he recognized his body in a heartbeat.

Jimin had a plastic cup at hand and he tightened his grip around it making it explode. "Fuck." He cursed as he shook his hand to get the liquor off.

Then he set the cup down on a random center table and walked in Yoongi's direction. To say what? He didn't know. All he knew was that he wanted to see him face to face.

"Nope, nope," Jungkook interrupted once he noticed Jimin walking to Yoongi. He grabbed him by the hand and led him through the crowd.

"What?" Jimin asked offended.

"You're not going near, Yoongi. You're my best friend and I love you, but I will not let you toy around with my brothers feelings."

"But I wasn't even-"

"You're here for me remember?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed, "Yeah, I guess." He told. He didn't really come just because Jungkook asked him too. He had been wishing he'd be able to see Yoongi as well.

Jungkook kept walking until they were down a hallway. "Where are we going?" Jimin wondered.

"You'll see."

Finally they reached a closet and Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Is this some kind of gay joke or something?"

"No. Just wait for me right here, okay?" Jungkook said moving Jimin to the other side of the closet so he wouldn't see Taehyung when he opened up the door.

"Okay?"

"Don't move, Jimin. I will be right out."

"Alright. Alright. I won't move."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Jungkook cautiously opened the door. He didn't know if Taehyung would be there so his heart was at his throat.

When he saw Taehyung sitting down he smiled relieved closing the door behind. "You're late. I was about to leave." He casually said, but he could feel his palms sweat.

Their last message conversation kept replaying in his head giving him butterflies. Jungkook sat in front of him and grinned sweetly.

"You're a mortal, remember? You have plenty of time to spare."

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asked attempting to ignore his cute bunny smile.

Before Jungkook spoke up he reached over to hug him. Taehyung fell back hitting the wall and gasped. The hug was out of nowhere and a bit brusque, but not on purpose.

Jungkook just didn't know if he would get to hug him again after telling him the plan. "Okay?" Taehyung nervously said.

"I hope you don't get mad at me," Jungkook started as he relaxed and slowly let him to go face him.

"Mad at you? Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"I spoke to Jimin. He told me everything that happened between you two,"

Taehyung's face turned a deep red. He looked down at his lap unable to keep eye contact. How could he when he felt so ashamed?

"I don't want you to be embarrassed. I'm not judging you. Everyone makes mistakes and I clearly see that you feel extremely guilty for this. Is this why you told me all those awful things?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and got ready to respond. "Yes and no. I originally wanted to get with Yoongi because of his money. But then you and I vibed so much that my greedy plan to seduce your brother left my mind. So, in reality I never intended to fall in love with you. When Jimin showed up at the dinner and hugged you I was so startled. I remember seeing him at your house after Yoongi's birthday party, but it never clicked my mind that you two..."

"He's my best friend. There's nothing between him and I." Jungkook confessed.

"That doesn't take away from the fact that I took his boyfriend and that I'm a greedy selfish fucker. What if he likes you huh? I can't do that to him twice. Aren't you disappointed in me?"

Jungkook smiled again and rested his forehead against his pulling him in by the neck. "Trust me. Jimin doesn't like me. I'm not mad at you because that was your past. Who am I to judge when I didn't know how you felt back then? I don't know what was happening in your life to make you take those decisions. You're confessing the truth and now we can move forward. But, before that I think you need closure."

"Closure?" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook pulled away, "Jimin is here. He's outside right now,"

Taehyung immediately panicked and glanced at the door. He hadn't spoke to him in years. He didn't think he could ever face him.

"He doesn't know you're here. I told him to wait out there. If you want me to I can convince him to come in and talk to you. I'm not going to force you or him to do this. I just think it's important that you two speak to each other. Clearly what happened is stopping both of you from moving on with your lives. I don't think that's the way to live."

Taehyung took a shaky breath leaning his head back against the wall. He was literally trembling and his stomach was upset.

"He's not going to want to talk to me. He hates me." Taehyung said gulping down the knot in his throat.

"Let me talk to him first, yeah?"

Taehyung wanted to say no, but he nodded. He wanted to say so much to, Jimin. Until now he didn't expect he would be able to ever talk to him again.

"Okay." Jungkook calmly said standing up and walking out.

"About time! I was about to leave." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"No you weren't. You promised and if you would've broken that promise then your tiny pinky would've fallen off."

"Yeah, yeah, so? Are you done doing whatever you were?"

"No, actually, I want you to go in there."

"Umm?"

"I spoke to Taehyung. He wants to talk to you."

"Well, I don't want to talk to him. He hurt me and I can't forgive him for that shit. You know what? I do want to talk to him and tell him everything that he deserves."

"Now you can." Jungkook said opening the door.

Taehyung was timidly sitting in the corner his eyes full of sadness. Jimin's expression softened and he felt his knees go weak.

Everything he wanted to yell at him suddenly went away. His mind went blank. His heart felt heavy.

"Hey Jimin."

•••

guys im sorry for the late updates and the typos :( i haven't had time to really sit down and work on the story. im a nurse and ive been super busy with work. also im working on developing the end of this story so it should be soon ;o but fear not because im already planning the next fanfic (: thank you for your patience and your support. be safe guys ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 117 12
"You corrupt my mind and make me feel pain, I spit out blood soaked petals and my throat burns. All because of this stupid love I have for you" TAEKO...
87 6 3
Jimin spent a long time trying to gather pieces of his heart with trembling hands, only for Jeongguk to stumble and let it fall to the ground again. ...
178K 14.4K 45
"Well, maybe he will like you in a skirt." where a crazy night in a club bathroom changes everything.
237 4 15
" You poisoned me with your love, Now you'll pay." J.JK " Why is it so hard to love you? " PJM