Toy Boy ⇝ Lashton & Malum ✓

De asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke's not a very good son LASHTON HEMWIN CAKE HOODINGS ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2014 german translation: @har... Mais

warnings and description
chapter one
chapter two (+)
chapter three (+)
chapter four (+)
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven (+)
chapter eight (+)
chapter nine (+)
chapter ten
chapter eleven (+)
chapter thirteen (+)
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (+)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (+)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (+)
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four (+)
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six *
chaptertwenty seven
chapter twenty eight (+)
chapter twenty nine (+)
chapter thirty
epilogue
thank you
sequel
half a million

chapter twelve (+)

20.8K 888 658
De asdflkjhg5sos

you all seemed to love the threesome so here's another

-

I ran down the stairs and to the front door, pulling it open and my eyes widened to see Sam standing there, "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your mum invited me for dinner." He said, and I let him in reluctantly.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Ashton suddenly entered the hallway and I quickly moved in front of Sam protectively, I really didn't want a fight to start.

"Mum invited him for dinner, Ashton. Please don't start." I begged, walking to him and touching his arm gently. "I didn't even know he would be coming."

Ashton rolled his eyes before huffing and going in to the kitchen where mum was cooking. I took Sam's hand in mine and made my way in to the kitchen.

"So this is Sam then?" Mum grinned and she hugged Sam making me sigh as and I sat down beside Ashton at the dining table.

Ashton's hand slid to my thigh and as Sam and my mum talked, he leaned in and whispered, "Be ready for tonight baby."

My cheeks heated up and I looked down at my lap to see Ashton's hand still sitting there, moving closer to my groin. I clenched my thighs together as his hand slid between.

"Dinners done." Mum called and I sat up, ignoring Ashton's hand. Sam sat opposite me and his legs entwined with mine making me smile shyly.

Mum handed me my plate of spaghetti and then Ashton. We all sat down and mum started asking Sam questions. "So you have a job then?"

"Yeah, I work at the Pizza Hut and I deliver them." Sam answered.

"How old are you?" Ashton asked next.

"I'm uhm nineteen."

Ashton and my mums eyes widened and their jaw dropped. "I'm sorry Sam, but you're too old for Luke." My mum told him making me gape at her.

"There's a seven year age gap between you two!" I exclaimed to my mum and Ashton.

"Were older than you Luke." Ashton said making me scoff.

"You can talk." I muttered making him grit his teeth. "Ashton's twenty four mum, he's a little young for you." I glared at her.

I didn't even know why I was so angry with her, because I didn't even like Sam like that, I hated it all because the age difference between Ashton and I—I think that's what pissed me off most.

"Excuse me!" Mum stood up angrily. "Sam, I think it's best you leave." He quickly stood up and kissed my cheek before leaving the house.

"Luke, you can't talk to me like that!" Mum yelled, making me stand up.

"Why not!?" I yelled back, "You won't let me date someone who's three years older, but you can date Ashton, who's seven years younger! What the fuck mum!?" I huffed, "Ashton's just some toy boy for you to fuck—"

Then she slapped me, making my head snap to the side.

I blinked hard before walking away from the kitchen and I grabbed my coat and left the house. I ended up outside of Calum's house, knocking on the door politely.

Joy answered the door in her dressing gown and she grinned at me, "Hello Luke, what are you doing here? Your mum said you were having a family dinner."

"Well Joy, I hate her." I said with a sigh, "Can I come in and talk to Calum?" Joy nodded, saying Calum was in his room.

I walked up the stairs and was about to knock when I heard a quiet moan. I slowly pushed the door open to see Calum and Michael going at it. Michael was on top of Calum, and he was furiously pounding in to him.

I pushed the door open further, "Oh wow, guys." I laughed, making them pause and turn to me. "I fuck Ashton and suddenly I'm not allowed to join in?"

Michael smirked before he motioned for me to join, "Take off your clothes and get in here, baby." I bit my lip before complying and stripping.

I came up behind Michael and kissed his neck slowly, all the way to below his ear, "Mikey," I moaned quietly.

"Switch with me." Michael whispered before pulling out of Calum. I replaced him making Calum giggle.

"Hello, you. Welcome back to our threesomes." He smirked and I leaned down kissing him before pushing myself inside him.

"Never gets old." I muttered.

I felt Michael by my entrance and he pushed in slowly making me feel pleasure at both ends. I moaned, leaning my head back on Michaels shoulder. I pushed in and out of Calum making us both moan and whimper. Michael pushed me down so I was chest to chest with Calum and attached my lips to his. Michael began to pound in to me and I groaned in to the kiss.

"Your cheeks red." Calum muttered after our kiss. "What happened?"

I shook my head, "I'll tell you later, just let me fuck you." Calum nodded, closing his eyes and I kissed down his neck softly.

Michael came inside my hole not long after and he moved around to Calum and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking. Calum came with a moan and I pulled out to come on his chest.

"Fuck Luke." Calum grinned, swiping some of the come off his chest and licking it off his finger. "You seem to be getting better, Ash taught you some things then?"

I rolled my eyes and lay down next to the two of them. "So what's with your cheek?" Calum asked, making Michael stare at my face and poke my cheek.

I winced slapping his hand away, "My mum hit me because I called Ashton her toy boy." I explained making them both sit up and stare down at me.

"Oh baby." Calum cooed, before leaning in to kiss my cheek and rest his cheek on my shoulder.

"True though. He's too young for her." Michael said, laying down beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"She was saying how a nineteen year old is too old for me and then I said that about Ashton and she goes crazy. Stupid bitch." I mumbled, closing my eyes tiredly.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" Calum asked and I nodded. We pulled the covers over us and we all fell asleep like that. Entwined limbs and soft snores.

***

"Luke. Wake up loser." Calum mumbled and I felt a kiss being pressed to my cheek. "We have school, you have to go home." He whispered making me flutter my eyes open.

"There's those pretty blue eyes." Calum grinned. "Now c'mon, mum made pancakes and we'll give you a ride home."

I nodded, "I'm still naked, pass my clothes please?" I muttered tiredly.

Calum threw me my clothes and I slowly got up and changed. Calum took my hand when I was done and he brought me down the stairs where Joy, Mali Koa and Michael sat at the dining table with plates of pancakes.

"Hey, Luke." Mali smiled at me, "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Been busy." I mumbled, sitting beside Michael and taking some pancakes from the big plate and putting it on my own. I piled on chocolate sauce and began eating, practically moaning at the taste.

"Where's dad?" Calum asked Joy.

"Had to head in work early."

Michael and Calum soon drove me home as I was still suspended till Tuesday, and I noticed mums car wasn't here so hopefully I was home alone.

I kissed the two boys on the cheek each and left the car, going to the front door when it opened before I could read it to see Ashton. He encased me in a hug, "She shouldn't of hit you." He mumbled, pulling us in the house and shutting the door.

"What happened after I left?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"I told her she didn't have to hit you and she got pissed at me and left. She hasn't been home since and I got really worried about you because I didn't know where you were and you left your phone—"

I leaned up and shut him up with a sweet kiss making him smile when I pulled away. "I should shut up then?" He bit his lip.

I nodded, "Yeah, shut up and kiss me."

Ashton leaned down and kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue in to my mouth. "Ever fucked on a kitchen table?" He asked in between kisses.

"Nope." I smirked, "But we always have time."

***

I sat on the sofa cuddled up with Ashton when the door opened and Ashton leaped away from me making me frown. He gave me a sympathetic smile but I just nodded, because I understood.

Mum couldn't find out.

She came in to the living too and as she saw me she sobbed and encased me in a hug. "Honey, I'm so sorry." She sobbed in to my shoulder.

I stood up and hugged her back, "I-It's fine." I mumbled. I didn't mean it but I hated seeing her cry.

"Oh Lu." She pulled back and rubbed my cheeks softly. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have hit you, my little baby."

"It's fine." I told her, with a small smile.

"Oh baby, I love you so much." She pouted and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I love you too."

-

bitch hit my baby.

I had an idea for this story though awe.

Oh and there will be a sequel :) it'll be like in the future.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

263K 6.9K 27
Louis was nothing, until he moved to Wolverhampton and became a teacher at Wolverhampton High. He was nothing until he left home in Doncaster, and be...
11.8K 333 20
This is my first book I ever made so I hope you guys love it and enjoy also its ok if you hate it because this is my first time and i know its going...
32.1K 1.3K 12
Liam Payne is certainly in love with the boy he comes home to. The one who keeps a cup of coffee at his side, glasses on his face and a laptop in his...
22.3K 655 19
"I want to feel you Achraf, breathe you." "If you don't stop Kylian, I'll make you fall apart under my touch..." ------------------------------ Two t...