The Love Story (Optimus x Rea...

By Artemsia_Shadow

Just enjoy the wonderful ride of Optimus Prime More

The Problem (Optimus' P.O.V)
Birth of a New Sparkling
A/N
Here's a treat
~Sorrow of Mind P.1~
Sorrow Of Mind ~Part 3~
Another Treat! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
The Last Breath

~Sorrow of Mind Part 2~

340 3 0
By Artemsia_Shadow

Your breathing came in rough and heavy, and you screamed louder. You felt as if your insides where being ripped apart. 

You could feel Ratchet yelling at you to push, but soon you felt your body shutting down. Your E/C optics fluttered as you tried to protect the baby (Girl/Boy) you had been carrying. You couldn't let Ratchet killed the baby, even if Megatron was the father. 

"Okay Y/N! I know you don't want to do this but you don't really have a choice. On 3, I'm going to need you to push, alright?" Red Alert said. 

(A/N: These are going to be small because it's my first story. So they'll be quicker for me to upload but they will be quicker. Sorry guys!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
81.4K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
538K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
235K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...