Sorrow Of Mind ~Part 3~

You heard the words the made you scream and pushed as you clung to Bulkhead's servo. 

"On 3, Y/N! 1.....2........3 Push!" Ratchet yelled and you pushed and squeezed Bulk's servo harder. Bulk yelped but didn't pull away. 

"(His/Her) head is popping through! We're going to need you to push again, alright?" Red Alert said, whipping the tears off my face. Then the ground bridge then opened and Ultra Magnus ran in with all the girls and the boys behind with a lot of carts holding Energon. Arcee looked worriedly at you, then ran to the girls and explained what had happened while they were gone. 

"One more push Y/N! Please!" Ratchet said, and Optimus' finger coaxed against your knuckles and his other servo rubbed your forehead. 

You screamed as you pushed with all your might, and a loud sigh resonated out of your mouth when you felt the contractions stop. 

"Oh, no....."

"What!? What wrong with the baby?!" You cried and Optimus kissed your neck, as he came to the realization of why Ratchet panicked.

"Y/N, the baby didn't make it." Ratchet said, and panic breathes leave your mouth. 

"No no no no no! (He/She) had to make it!! Please! Don't tell me that's true!" You called, and Ratchet shook his head, tears in the corners of his optics. 

"I'm sorry Y/N...The baby is dead..."