Birth of a New Sparkling

Ratchet's optics offlined as Y/n laid back on the medical berth. Ratchet hid his optics underneath his hand but I could see lubricant running down his face. Y/n screamed and her water broke, and Ratchet jumped up.

"Arcee! Strongarm! Chromia! Windblade! Red Alert! Petal! Solstice! Tilda! Ambrosia! Axelle! Axella!" Ratchet yelled for all the girls he could think that was in the base, and not on a mission. Only Arcee, Strongarm and Tilda ran in. "Yes?" Strongarm asked. "Where are the other girls?!" Y/n yelled and screamed again as a contraction finally hit.

"Ultra Magnus required them for a mission," Tilda said, eyeing Y/n worriedly.

"Optimus Prime to Ultra Magnus," I said, turning on my comm.

"Ultra Magnus here. Go ahead, Optimus" He responded but I flinched as Y/n screamed again.

"What was that?! Is the base under attack?!" Ultra Magnus yelled and went off comm to tell the Team to gear up.

"No no no no!! We're fine! Y/n is giving birth but we need the girls." I told Ultra Magnus and he went off the comm again and told a majority of the girls to round up.

"Thank you, Ultra Magnus. I appreciate that you are sacrificing some of our best warriors to help Y/n give birth." I said, flinching when I heard Y/n's scream and her whimpering my name. 

"Op-optimus..." She whimpered and screamed again. 

"The Girls are on their way. Please, stay calm." I soothed her and she cries pitifully and nods at me. 

"Hopefully"......