H.I.L.L.S : Dare or Dare!? [...

بواسطة waanjai-svla

"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is... المزيد

* Author's Warning *
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
= Author's Note =
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
~* Notes from Author *~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
~*Author Reminder*~
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 52 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 (Warning 18++) - The Last of Mew & Gulf Rendezvous
~ Last Notes from Authors ~ (We need your help)
[Coming Soon on June 2020]
[J.X Will Be Killed by V.L.A Soon]

Chapter 43

3.5K 190 43
بواسطة waanjai-svla

Hi readers,

I gave up so here it is,  another chapter to celebrate TGIF! Yay! 😆😆 Anyway, talking about the breakage of COVID-19, I just wanted to say, please be safe guys 😕😕. Don't go out if you don't need to and as what my mom said, tried to cook your own food for now since you'll never know, right? So now, just laid back and relax 😎😎. Enjoy your lockdown time, be positive, drink a lot of water, and have a nice dinner! Oh right, I forgot! Happy reading! 😈😈

Love,

V.L.A

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew didn't feel too good. His mind was chaotic. He found the one he was looking for. Art was actually a name... Art Pakpoom Juanchainat. Five years ago, he was a high school student in H.I.L.L.S. But then, there was no other information about him. There was no information about his well-being, his graduation, or anything about him. It was like he was just out of the picture just like that. Shawny had tried to help to look for any other information, but the result was none.

Art Pakpoom Juanchainat... that name sounded so odd. Mew tried hard to remember if he knew someone with that name, but he couldn't. Every time he tried to remember anything about Art, his head was killing him. He didn't know why but it was like his head was rejecting the idea to remember that name. Why is that?

Mew stopped his steps when he saw Gulf was waving to Jane near the campus gate before Gulf finally took off with his bike.

"Gulf and Jane? Again?", Mew gritted his teeth.

Once he made sure Gulf has gone, he fastened his walk to approach Jane. Jane wandered his eyes to look for someone.

"Jane!", Mew called her name.

Jane turned her head in surprise to see Mew Davis was walking towards his direction.

Jane tried to hide her surprise and covered it with a smile, "P'Mew... are you going somewhere?"

"What are you doing with Gulf just now?"

"Huh?", Jane looked at him in confusion, "P'Gulf?", she smiled. "Oh, he called me for a chat just now. So yeah, we just talked for a while before P'Jay picked me up."

"He called you?"

Jane grinned as she nodded slightly, "Yes. Why?"

"No. Nothing.", Mew shook his head though a hint of dislike could be seen showing on his face, "By the way, there's something I need to ask you..."

"Huh? I'm a new student here. What could you possibly ask me?", Jane chuckled.

"I could barely remember about this but we knew each other since high school right?"

"Yes...", Jane nodded slightly.

"I was going out with your sister..."

Jane nodded again, "Yeah, I can still remember how crazy in love you guys were... before...", Jane sighed, "before she passed away..."

"Well, I think I remember all that. But there is also one thing that seems to be out of place..."

"P'Mew?", Jane rolled his eyes in confusion, "What were you trying to say? What did you want to ask me? You started to scare me..."

"Do you by any chance recognize a guy named Art? Art Pakpoom Juanchainat?"

Jane covered her mouth in shock. She stared at Mew Davis in disbelief.

"P'-, P'Mew?", Jane stuttered. "How could you not remember him?"

"Why should I remember him?"

"Because of him, Jen... Jen...", Jane stuttered.

Before Jane could continue her words, suddenly someone called Jane's name and approached her.

"Jane!"

Mew turned his head to see Jaylerr was walking towards them.

"Time to go home...", Jaylerr said to her.

Jaylerr held Jane's arm to lead her inside the car when suddenly Mew grabbed Jane's arm to stop her. Jaylerr brushed Mew's hand aside.

"Let her go..."

"Let her finish her word first..."

"Let-her-go...", Jaylerr stared sharply at Mew Davis until Mew loosened his grip. Jaylerr turned his gaze towards Jane as he smiled, "Let's go home, Jane..."

Jaylerr led Jane to go inside the car before he himself followed and drove away, leaving Mew alone, staring at their shadow. Mew drowned on his own thought. Who is Art Pakpoom Juanchainat actually? Why does it seem like everyone remembers that name, except him? Why did Jane say how could he not remember him? Why should he remember Art Pakpoom Juanchainat? Who was he?

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Peter..."

Peter Xiao, who was just stepping out of his office, was so shocked to see Mrs. Davis was standing there, smiling at him.

"Alicia?", Peter widened his eyes in surprise.

Mrs. Davis walked towards him and threw him a friendly hug. "It has been a long time..."

Peter smiled as he nodded, "Yes... too long. Since when were you here? I have no idea you are here. How have you been?"

"I just arrived from Paris this morning."

"Why didn't you contact me before?"

"And lose the chance to see you surprised? Nah, not a chance...", Mrs. Davis chuckled.

"What brought you here all of a sudden?"

"I need to talk with you, somewhere private perhaps?"

"Sure, we can talk inside my office then..."

Mrs. Davis nodded as he followed him inside his office. Peter Xiao invited Mrs. Davis to sit down and placed two bottles of mineral water on the table.

"Sorry, I don't drink Vodka while working...", he smiled.

"Wow, you still remember that I loved Vodka...", Mrs. Davis replied in amusement.

"How could I forget...", he chuckled, "So, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"I need to talk about Mew Davis..."

"Your son?", Peter Xiao narrowed his eyes in confusion, "What about him? Is he okay?"

Mrs. Davis was quiet for a moment before she finally sighed, "I think he started to remember things he shouldn't remember. It was like... his memory was recovering slowly. He started to remember about Art..."

"How did you know?"

"Someone told me that he started to become aggressive after he remembered that name."

"Did he?"

It seemed like Peter Xiao was not surprised by what Mrs. Davis told him just now. Mrs. Davis looked at him curiously.

"Weren't you surprise on hearing this?"

He smiled as he shook his head, "I know this day will come. That's why I have done some precautions a long time ago. I just haven't spilled the details to you..."

Mrs. Davis narrowed her eyes in confusion, "What do you mean by that?"

"Alicia... In the 2000s, hypnotherapists began to combine aspects of solution-focused brief therapy with Ericksonian hypnotherapy to produce therapy that was goal-focused. Based on that theory, I have put layers of new memory inside Mew Davis' brain to achieve the purpose of doing the therapy in the first place..."

"I don't understand. Please explain in human language...", Mrs. Davis said irritatedly.

"I have used one kind of hypnotherapy to lock his memory inside his brain and put layers of new memory on top of it. You can say like... dictating some new memory inside his head so what he remembered currently was perhaps the new memory I have put on his mind when I did his hypnotherapy 5 years ago..."

"You created a fake memory on my son's brain?"

Peter nodded, "Roughly, you could say that..."

"Oh my God, Peter... what have you done to him?"

"I didn't know if his new memory could survive for long. There is no research that discusses this topic or proves the results yet, but at least it will give us time to think about what to do next..."

"Then what should I do now?"

"Like I've said to you before... Get rid of everything that can remind him of his past. Including the person who triggered his memory now..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong!"

Gulf who was trying to open his dorm-room door, jolted in surprise as he turned back to see Mew Davis was there, waiting for him.

"What are you doing here now?", Gulf hissed irritatedly.

"What are you doing with Jane just now?"

Gulf rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Were you following me?"

Gulf could see fire on Mew's eyes as he walked towards Gulf's direction, approaching him. Gulf retreated a few steps back, trying to avoid him.

"Mew Davis... I warned you to stop... or I'll shout..."

Mew Davis smirked, "You may try to do that... I also wanted to know who would like to come and save you now?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.7K 327 6
"I fall for you, Mew," Kimmon said nervously. "Sorry Kimmon, but I'm not gay and I love my girlfriend," Mew said. _________________________________...
444K 18.4K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
8K 1.6K 24
For Mew there was nothing more important than caring for and protecting his little daughter, Thanya Jongcheveevat, from all the problems and adversit...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...