My First Love Story

By JyotikaRao25

This is a story of a beautiful girl from the village who comes to the city to pursue her dreams of studying i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

35 5 0
By JyotikaRao25

Three months have passed, the results for the first quarter was on the notice board, all rushed to see their results, I waited patiently with Harry and Julie to see our results.

I was smiling with tears in my eyes. My grades for the 3 units were A+, which is as per expected results. Later in the classroom, we were informed by our coordinators that we will meet our sponsors, they will want to shake hands personally with each student and students were told to prepare concert items for the event.

Everyone was excited, Julie filled in a form for Harry and me to perform a dance item, I was not really for the idea; it is a new environment, and I am the worst dancer. Julie was adamant to choreograph us, we started practicing session every day. Harry was very caring and saw that I was always at par with everything and with his group.

I ensured to call Dad and told him of my uni results; he was thrilled and said he will take time off and come and see me soon. Dad said he cannot travel early to attend the session with the sponsors.

Dad asked if I had advised uncle Sam of my results, I told him they were still out; he told me to take care of myself. I asked Aunt Mary to come with me since this was my first time in university and the support; they gave me these three months was tremendous and words alone was not good enough.

Aunt Mary was wowed when I asked her to accompany me to the sponsors meeting.

Seated in the academy hall, we had a good place to seat this time, just close to the stage where the sponsors were arranged to sit. I wore my best dress, daddy had sent over from the best shop in the village which was affordable to purchase, I was wearing mom's jewelries. I let my hair down, with a glowing look, hair pushed back from my face with few fringes hanging on the side of my face.

Harry told me under his breath, that I looked stunning. Girls at the university was giving me a smirk look and boys just stared and some smiled and nodded. I blushed on Harry's comment, Julie told me, Nancy you being noticed. I was feeling shy, my face reddened, I was definitely not a boy person; I did admire the masculine guys, yeah but stayed away from them.

Coming back from the past thoughts, we all rose when the sponsors entered the hall, the guests walked past us and sat on the stage, they had a very clear view of the students. My heart was beating fast, at the site of Jonathan, he was looking dashing, in the black suit, well shaved, red lips, and those eyes, does it all.

He was indeed of masculine built with broad shoulders, why would any girl not fall for him.

His eyes roamed in the crowd, mostly stopping at the sight of the blonde's and nodding with smiles. His eyes brushed over me once or twice but did not have the eye to eye contact. Why would he anyways.

I sat there silently waiting listening to speeches, introductions and the name calling started. I was in the third line, as my name was called, I walked up the stage, shook hands with the board of directors, introduced as the new girl in law with excellent grades.

The members of the sponsor board, committee and deans of the school all stood in one straight line, I walked to each person and shook hands and said thank you, I moved towards Jonathan, I could have fainted, the first time, his eyes locked to mine, a warm smile crossed his face, showing the white teeth, and his perfume, held ransomed to my nostrils.

He handed over the certificate and said Nancy Peters, Congratulation, he looked down on the certificate and again looked at me and shook hands and his eyes never left my eyes. I felt weak on my knees, this handsome guy looking at me and shaking hands, his hands were warm.

Jonathan

As Nancy Peters's name was called out, a thought stuck in my head, is this the girl, who stays at Uncle Sam's house. Marylin has never introduced me to her. I have been going to Charlotte's place in the morning and afternoon but we have not met yet.

She is definitely intelligent; she looks simple and beautiful. Tall, brown with beautiful curly hair and she carries herself so well.

Something just had me stare back at this girl. She just stared back at me, when I shook her hand, her small hands were hard, I did not see any excitement in her face to meet me like all other girls do.

Maybe, she does not know me yet. What's with her perfume, it is so sweet and very unfamiliar, and she is a natural. She looks smart and confident, that natural brown beauty with heavily deep dimples was affecting me and my eyes could not tear away from her face.

How I have not seen her before. I need to know more about her. Charlotte has never introduced us; she never talks about Nancy. Anyways, hey! why the sudden interest, she is not my type even it has to be the last girl on the planet.

Nancy

I made myself walk down the stage and set at my seat, feeling hot and sweaty as if I have had run thousands of miles to get here. Harry held my hand and whispered, hey it's okay. As I look up at the stage, I saw Jonathan looking at me and I turned my face to see Harry.

The next item was mine and Harry's, we were doing a romantic number from Bollywood songs, I had to change into a white dress for this dance. We entered the stage on pin drop silence and then as the item started, we rocked the stage, cheers and hoots were deafening and was quite a show.

Every time I moved my body on stage, I stole a look at Jonathan, I could see his eyes on us. That night we made more friends and people actually liked the item. After the dance item there were few more items performed by other students.

I continued to sit with Harry and Julie, strangely every time, I stole a glance at Jonathan, our eyes locked. He walked across to Charlotte and Janice and pointed towards me, they looked and then got engaged with other students.

Finally, I saw Aunt Mary walk towards us, she hugged me and she had tears in her eyes, I hugged her back and stepped back, incidentally bumped onto Jonathan, who just came and stood behind me.

In his deep voice, he said Marylin, you're here, Aunt Mary told him, Nancy invited me to come, since her dad was not able to make it so she insisted me to come. Jonathan replied, that's okay Marylin, I must say Nancy has done very well for the first-year student and her dad must be proud of her.

He turned towards me, his head hovering over me, looking down and I was looking up at him, he was like a giant tempering over me, he said once again congratulation, I am Jonathan, living next to Uncle Sam's house.

He muttered surprising no one introduced you to the family. He offered, are you, looking at Marylin, ready to go home now, I am leaving in 15 minutes, Harry quickly came to my side and said, she has come with us and we will hang out for a while and will go with mum.

He gave a brief node to Harry, but his eyes were on Harry's hands which were on my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable with this look. Anyways, this was just a one-off meet. Julie came to my side and said, I have never come across time, when Jonathan or anybody has offered us any transport. I am not saying they are not good people, but there is always a fine line between the rich and the poor.

Next Morning, it was a beautiful Saturday, as we sat to eat breakfast, the doorbell rang, Aunt Mary went to open the door, heard Jonathan's voice, asking for tea from Marylin. He moved in the house, and goes upstairs, after a while he asked about me, have not seen Nancy, has she gone somewhere, Aunt replied no, she is having her tea with us, he asked which room she has been allocated, aunt told him that I am currently staying with them in the quarters until Uncle Sam comes, she does not know which room to give.

He politely asked if he can have tea with them. Aunt Mary was in shock and gasped for words, while Jonathan brushed past her in the kitchen.

We all seated at the table was shocked. Harry and Julie said their morning, he eyes rested on me, and he said good morning Nancy, I returned his greetings and he sat opposite me, I felt so nervous and blushed.

The deodorant just magically filled the air and his Saturday look was mesmerizing, denim jeans with cuts, white t-shirt tucked, could see his muscles, his stomach was so flat and shoulders so wide, brushed his hair backward, still wet. I looked up at him, he looked at me and smiled and I had to tear away my stare, don't want him to see I am thinking.

Jonathan

Why is Nancy staying with Marylin in her quarters, what is Charlotte doing, I need to talk to her regarding this.

This is no way any guest must be treated. I will talk to her later, I called out to Marylin, can I have tea with you, just as I said this, I think I heard some noises in the Kitchen, Nancy must be there, so I walked past Marylin into the kitchen. Morning Harry and Julie, Morning Nancy.

She looked beautiful this morning, wearing a blue mini skirt, black alter neck top and her hair looks amazing, she looks very pretty this morning. Again, the beautiful perfume, it really brings a very different shuttering within me.

Can I sit with you all for tea, Harry pleasantly extended the invitation and I walked right across to the opposite sit from Nancy and sat down? I meant to sit opposite her so that I can see her closely, this girl interests me, I don't know why but she looks amazing.

I want to be close enough to see her face. As I looked at her, she looked at me, there was an innocent smile on her curved lips but her eyes piercing and shouting loud to me as if saying what?

Nancy

I felt awkward seeing him sit just opposite me, and his eyes were on me, every time he talked. He was indeed very handsome but oops not for me, he has his own kind. So, I need to act normal with him. He definitely has no interest in me, I will make a fool of myself if I don't stop this poppy act.

Jonathan asked Harry what they will be doing tomorrow, Harry mentioned that the family usually goes to church on Sundays.

Jonathan asked me so what have you planned for tomorrow? before I could reply, Harry told Jonathan that I usually go to church with them on Sundays.

I thought that I saw Jonathan's face muscles get tensed when Harry gave the reply and he ignored Harry and kept staring at me.

He asked us, if we were interested to go and see movies on Sunday Night, Marylin jumped in and replied no, my son Monday is the university day, and they need to prepare themselves.

Again, I heard Jonathan mutter something, could not make out the words. I agreed with Aunt Mary for myself and encouraged Harry and Julie to go if the wanted to, both retired by saying no. After having tea with us, Jonathan gave me a brief look, smiled and excused himself, looking for Janice and Charlotte.

The whole week passed in university and study groups, just the three of us, studying, jogging and traveling together.

Briefly, we met Charlotte and Janice, their behavior towards me was subtle, and invited me to stay in the room Uncle Sam had allocated, politely I moved into the room. It is upstairs in the mansion, big and spacious, three times bigger than the room I was accommodated in downstairs, window overlooking the sea and the balcony overseeing the other mansion in fact a similar room as I am staying in.

The doors of the balcony and the curtains were not drawn. Observing the room, there is an inbuilt washroom with partial glass walls, far corner of the room a study place, set up looked cozy, a wide bed in the middle of the room with a lovely and a classy converter and huge pillows as if I will drown in them.

The curtains were of an elegant taste, silky and it brightened the room. While I was unpacking the room, I heard noises from down stairs, the hall filled with laughter, Uncle Sam and Madam has returned from the trip.

I continued unpacking, felt awkward to rush and meet them, I don't even know them that well, will take a while and definitely they would want to meet Charlotte after a long time, wants to see if she is okay.

After a while noises quietened down. I heard a slight shuffle behind me, I turned and was face to face with Jonathan. I was startled and went off balance landing in his arms. He looked at me, smiled and asked, am I okay. I said yes. Without lifting his gaze from me, he picked my belongings and said, can I help, I said no, I am almost done.

I asked him, do you want anything? his reason for the visit, he said no, he just came by to say hello.

I said alright, he moved around the room casually looking at the surroundings, touched and picked up few things, he looked out of the balcony to the room just opposite mine and smiled at himself and then moved out of the room and this time, I wanted to make sure that I locked the door of the room, as he moved toward the door, I walked behind him, just he was walking out of the door, he turned and stood at the door, and I walked right into him, connecting with his body, my head went right onto his chest.

I was shocked and embarrassed; I looked up only to find him staring down at me and giving me the lazy look, his eyes were so shady, could not make out his thinking, I slightly pushed back and apologized and made sure the door is locked.

Jonathan

Uncle Sam and Aunt has arrived, Charlotte came running down to meet them, while I got the bags from the car. I did not see Nancy for the whole week, I was away in another town on projects. In this whole week I was thinking about her. I started missing her, wanted to be with her and talk to her more. I was looking forward to meeting her.

I did not see her meet uncle Sam and aunt so I walked up towards her bedroom. I peeped inside; she was stooping over her bed to pick up her belongings. She is slender wearing tights and t-shirts. Her hair was down, hiding her face. I walked up to her, she turned. I really wanted to go closer just to inhale the perfume she had on her.

So fresh and vibrant. I came to her to ask nothing but just to see her. Though I notice, the closer I get to her, her body gets tensed, she blushes and moves back.

Why is she moving away from me? As I approached her quietly, she suddenly turned and lost her balance, I was very quick and caught her in my arms, she was so close to me, her perfume took my breath away and I looked into her eyes, she was just a simple and mysterious girl.

And there we go again, her body tightened upon my touch, she blushed and quickly pushed me away.

I walked around her room, and looked over the balcony and smiled, I felt happy that her bedroom was right opposite mine.

Nancy

One morning, as I got ready for the university, I went down stairs looking for Harry, I met Jonathan, he asked me to travel with them after all he drops Charlotte and Janice, I politely told him that I am traveling with Harry and Julie and it would not be nice for me to switch.

He said he understood, as soon Harry came out looking for me, Jonathan told Harry, from today all of you will travel with him, including Julie, since he does the trips every morning and afternoon. He further explained and the days he is away, he will organize the drop-off and pick up with the drivers.

Harry looked at his Mum, and she nodded to accept it, probably she wants to be polite. Thereafter, every day we traveled with Jonathan. I try to avoid his eyes; I feel he is staring at me and this is very awkward.

He plays romantic songs which also makes me quiver. He opens and closes the vehicle door, every time in some form or manner tries to get my attention and sometimes in incidental touches or bumps makes me feel that he is deliberately doing this. Those warm rubbing off of his hands, or his hands brushes alongside my sides make me shiver in spine.

But again, I am not sure, questions raise within me why a handsome dude would, want to get my attention. I am just not his type neither of his social status. I, made a choice to completely ignore and accept the fact that this is just my thinking, because I find him hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 31
When his desire is all you have... Serena loved Darien at first sight, but she discovered that he only married her to save her father's company. She...
779 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
799 192 30
Story about a girl who has a lot of conditions for accepting love and thats why she has been single .And a boy who became ready to accept all the con...
481K 17K 40
Meet Sara, a jolly natured, perfectly happy, sweet natured girl. But also insecure, sad about her body. She carries a tag around herself, bestowed up...