Stars (rewrite in progress )

By icee-claw

(Cover art by me) Wirt has had a hard time moving on from his adventures that happened over the garden wall l... More

-eplogue-
-Ch 1: unpacking the past-
-Ch 2: another year, another trip-
Important update!!
-Ch 3: tourist trapped-
-Ch 4: welcome to the diner, diner-
-Ch 5: pancakes and promises-
hello? is anybody there?

FINAL A/N FOR THIS STORY (please read)

616 13 10
By icee-claw

Hey guys. Idk if anyone is going to read this but I'm just gonna say that this story dragged of for too long and I don't like the pacing I've done. I'm going to unpublish all the chapters and start rewriting it. If you are reading this, please comment so. I ask this so I can know how big of an audience I have because I get notifications that people add this to reading list but I get little to no votes/comments. Thank you for your consideration.

R.I.P
My first stupid fanfic
U will not be missed
(Hopefully)
2018-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.9K 354 21
You've heard of the classic trolley problem, but what if it wasn't about choosing the value of life based on quantity? What if you could save the lif...
596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...