Celebrity Imagines

By AnonymousNsy

Welcome To AnonymousNsy's Cabaret! Im here to please you ladies! These are imagines between you and your favo... More

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.2
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.2
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.3
ʙʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴍᴀxɪᴇʟʟ-ᴍɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ-ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴍ ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ.2
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ-ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʙᴀᴅ.
ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.2
ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ
ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛᴏɴɪ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ- ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?.2
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɪ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?

ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ

11.2K 231 71
By AnonymousNsy

I laid on the bed looking at my phone. The time read 02:32. I was ready to go to sleep but I couldn't because Teyana  was up playing the game and I need her to sleep. I have to be cuddling to go to sleep. Im such a clingy person. I look over to her in her chair as she danced on the game with her friends.

It pissed me off that she would be on the game all night until she has to go to Studio or do shit for work.

She comes from work and goes to sleep. When she wakes up, she eats then gets right on the game.

I barely get to touch her. Especially with her crazy schedule.

I work from home and stay with the kids. We have 3. She has a four year old from a previous relationship, Junie and I have a two year old, Nylah . We had our son, Noah who is 6 months together.

I would just break her fucking PS5 if the shit didnt cost so damn much. I have one too but I dont be on it as much as she does.

"Baby, when are you coming to bed," I said sitting up looking at her.

She turned around looking at me, "Ill be in bed in a minute mamas. Just go to sleep."

I sighed loudly before getting out of bed grabbing my phone. If I couldn't cuddle with her, I was gonna cuddle with one of our kids.

I walked to Junie's room, seeing her and Noah in the bed. I dont know how he got in here but whatever.

I squeezed onto her twin sized bed and cuddled between them.

Before I knew it, I was knocked out.

•••

"Baby," I heard in my sleep.
"Hmm" I groaned.

"Come to back to bed"
"Leave me alone,"I said turning over.
"Girl come to bed damn," She said tapping me and grabbing my phone.

I slipped out of Junie's bed following Teyana  back to our room.

I got into the bed laying ontop of her and snuggling into her neck. She was so comfortable.

••••

"Mamas, Im going to my video shoot," Teyana  said as she pecked my lips over and over.

"Okay, I love you."
"I love you too baby. Ill see you when Im done," she said giving me one more kiss before walking out the room.

I turned over looking at the clock, it read 6:43am. Noah usually wakes up at 8ish so I got about another hour of sleep to get in.

I was just about to go to sleep until I heard,

"Mommy?"

I turned back over to see Nylah standing there holding her Care Bear and blanky.

"Yes baby?"
"Can I watch Doc Mcstuffins in here?"
"Cmon," I said grabbing the remote going to Hulu.

"I had a bad dream," she said getting into the bed and laying her head on my stomach so she could see the tv.

Nylah was two but her vocabulary and speech was so advanced. She talked like she was 6 or something. Its crazy.

"What was it about baby."
"The clown killed daddy," she said starting to cry.

"Ohhh baby. Its just a dream okay. Daddy is fine. No more scary movies for you okay? Its just a dream."

"You promith?" she said looking up to me.

"Yes baby, I promise. It was just a dream. Go back to sleep okay? imma be right here."

Nylah snuggled onto me and I waited until she went to sleep to go myself.

•••

"Mommy"I heard in my sleep

"Yes baby?"

"Here," Then I felt Noah in my hands.

I grabbed him and sat up. The first thing he reached for was my boob.

"Waitt baby boy. Let mommy change your diaper, gotta take care of your rash."

I put him on my hip walking into his room.

Junie was right behind me.

"Im hungry mommy."
"Okay. Let me get your brother settled then We can make breakfast okay?"
"Can we take mama breakfast?" she said getting happy.
"You know she's busy. Your gonna have to call and ask her."
"Okayyyy," she said running to her room.

I turned my attention back to Noah. He had been getting diaper rashes lately and i've been trying my best to get rid of them.

I applied the cream and powder then put his diaper on.

I didnt pump last night so he's gonna get it straight from the boob for right now

I walked back to my room sitting at the desk and putting Noah on my boob.

He's always calm when on the boob so I alwsys get some work in.

Then Junie and Nylah ran in.

"MAMA SAID WE CAN COME TO HER VIDEO SHOOT!" Nylah said yelling.

"Okay baby girl, you dont have to yell," I said laughing.

"My bad mommy."
"What time did she say?"
"Noon! When is that?"
"In about 2 hours, so that means go pick out your outfits and let me see!"
"Okay," they said at the same time and running to their rooms.

I dont know what we gon do with these kids. They all have so much personality.

I checked my emails seeing that I had meeting tomorrow with one of my big clients. Their assistant didnt tell me their name because I guess they wanted to keep this on the low. Im probably gonna sign a NDA tomorrow but thats nothing knew when it comes to big clients.

"MOMMY I GOT MY OUTFIT!"

I dont know why this little girl keeps yelling.

"Let me see," I said turning towards Nylah.

"Ouu thats cute. Brush your teeth and wash your face then get dressed! JUNIE LEMME SEE YOUR OUTFIT."

"HOLD ON," she yelled back.

I looked down at Noah to see he started to go back to sleep. Breast milk always knocks his ass out.

•••

I got Noah dressed as the girls were downstairs putting on their shoes.

The drive to the set was about 20 minutes so I made sure I packed some milk for Noah incase we get caught in traffic or we end up being at the Shoot all day.

I looked over to Noah sitting up like a big boy

Noah looks so much like his damn dad.

I picked up Noah and his his diaper bag heading downstairs.

"Cmon girls. Lets go."

I let them go out first then locked the door.

Then I looked over at Nylah Jumping on the grass with no shoes on

"NYLAH!" Where are your shoes!"
"Oh.  Junie has them mommy.We couldnt get them on."

"Get in the car pls,"I said opening the door and putting Noah in his carseat.

"Can I sit in the front?" Junie asked me.

"No. I told you that you are too small."
"Mama lets me ride in the front."
"I dont care what your mom lets u do. I told u no!"

Junie stood there with a attitude. Looking just like her damn mama.

"Get in the car Junie!"

She sighed then got into the backseat.

This girl gon be the death of me. I know it. She's like an exact copy of Teyana, so I have to deal with two of them.

The drive was supposed to be about 20 minutes but LA traffic made it two hours.

When we got there, both Nylah and Junie were sleep.

I parked the car and got out to get Noah.

"Girls get up, we here!"

I locked the car and walked towards the shoot with the kids. She was shooting a music video for Queen Naija I believe. It was outside around some type of flower garden.

"MAMA!!" The girls yelled as they seen her and ran to her.

I didnt feel like running and then I seen her. I dont know why I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime i see this woman like im not married to her.

Everything about her makes me melt inside over and over.

"Hey baby," Teyana said walking over to me giving me a kiss.

"Hey," I said remembering im supposed to be mad at her.

She took Noah out of my hands.

"Heyy big boyy. Cute self. Come on baby. The girls want me to show them around the set."

"You gone ahead. Imma chill back here."
"You sure?" she said looking at me skeptical.

"Yes baby. Im fine."
"We'll be back," she said before giving me another kiss.

I made my way to her directors chair sitting down. I started scrolling on Instagram. I seen Beyonce's IVY PARK pictures from her page. I know that hoe aint get my address lost again  like she did the last couple times. I need my box.

"y/n/n?"

I turned around hearing my name seeing Ari Lennox. Ari was one of the only real friends I had met through Tey.

"ARIII. HEYY GIRLL," I said getting up the hug her.

I hadnt seen her since she left for her tour in Australia.

"Bitchhh how have u been?? You looking good too"
"Thank youuu. Im good. Just enjoying this mom life."
"YESSS. how are the kids?"
"Their good. They with Tey somewhere around here."
"Ouu. I cant wait to see them.Anddd me and you need to catch upp. It's supposed to be a party tonight. we should go..like old times."
"Ehh. I dont know. I wont have nobody to watch the kids."
"Girl u got a whole wife n baby dad."
"Yes. And she works late and he is out of townn."
"Yo moms?"
"Hmm. I can try."
"mhmm. Ill come get u at 10 girl."
"Yeahhh ight. ian drinking either."
"Bullshit. Meg gon be there and you know she make everybody drink."
"Whatever hoe," I said rolling my eyes.

As we finished up our convo, Tey and the Kids came back over.

Noah was being fussy so I know he probably is hungry.

"I think he hungry bae," she said handing me him.

"cmon big boy," I said grabbing him.

I grabbed the bottle out of his diaper bag and began feeding him.

"You director now?" Tey said to me

"Might as well be," I said biting my lip at her.

Me and Teyana havent fucked since I had Noah. And when I tell you I been sexually frustrated like a motherfucker.

I haven't had sex in over 6 months and im fucking married.

"You betta stop playin wimmie for i do sumn to you"
"Pls do daddy," I said looking in her eyes.

If only yall could see how she looked at me.

"Wait till I get home y/n. Its over for you. And I know its been a lonnggggg time," she said walking over to me kissing my neck.

Let me find out she just as sexually frustrated as me

"You better go back to work Mrs. Taylor"
"And you better be at home ready when I leave MRS TAYLOR."
"You can bet on it."

The sexual tension was so fucking thick right now.

Hmm. To be home when she get home or to go out....

Either way, these kids gotta go to my moma house.

••••••••

PART TWO DROPPING THIS WEEK
DOJA PART TWO COMING THIS WEEK
DONT FORGET TO SEND IN REQUEST

With much love,

~ Anonymous 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.3K 51
Black Female Celebrities Imagine
80.6K 2K 27
Short story! Read you'll love it ! ❤️ girlxgirl femxfem MATURE CONTENT. viewer discretion is advised . I own copyrights to this book
341K 4.2K 24
Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪
121K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...