It Wasn't Until I Met You

By HuMzzzz

My names Lyndsey Olsen, I'm 18 years old and this is my story. NOT EDITED More

Until I Met You
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 10

3.7K 111 0
By HuMzzzz

Part 10

‘Hey’ I hear Blake say through the phone as my brain tries to jumpstart awake, ‘Uhh hi’ I mumble as I rub my eyes and yawn.

‘Were you asleep?’ he asks worriedly.

‘Yeah’ I answer with another yawn

‘Oh I'm sorry ill call back tomorrow if you want?’

‘No I'm awake now and I fell asleep on the couch you did good because if I slept on it all night I would have a killer backache.’ I reassure him as i  sit up, stifling another yawn.

‘Alright then, so how was your day?’

‘It was okay mostly just a lazy day, and yours?’ I ask, I hope josh’s okay; he had a slight temperature before they were setting off.

‘It was good, how are the kids?’ he asks, we can’t even spend a day without worrying about our babies, and I guess that’s what being a parent is about.

‘They’re fine, both fast asleep. How’s josh’s temperature? And he better be asleep!’ Blake tends to let the kids do whatever they want; he’s so irresponsible at times.

‘The temperatures gone and don’t worry he’s fast asleep, is Derek still fussy because of his ear?’

‘No I think it’s okay now, he’ slept without fussing’

‘That’s good’ he replies, I can just picture his beautiful smile.

‘How are your parents?’ I ask smiling; I’m a total love sick puppy.

‘Their good, they’re dying to meet’

‘Really?’ wow, I’m actually super scared to meet them.

‘My mom said I should’ve bought you, she was on my case all day’

‘Aww’ I coo.

‘Ohh I got news’ Blake says in a sing song voice.

‘Yeah?’

‘Yup, they said their moving’

‘Where? I ask I hope it’s not too far; I want them to be able to see their grandchildren grow up.

‘Here’ he says as a matter of factually.

‘Here?’ I ask confused.

‘I'm mean there like where we live.’ He says in a duh tone, aww I miss him, ‘Omg that’s good right!’  I say as a yawn passes my lips.

‘Yeah that’s great’ he tells me, a smile in his voice, ‘Alright love I’m going to hang up so you can go back to sleep.’ He continues, obviously he had heard my yawn.

‘No its fine I want to talk to you, I miss you already.’

‘I miss you too Lyn, I love you and I will talk to you tomorrow.’

‘I love you too, night’ I tell him.

‘Good night love’ he says cutting the call.

Blake’s P.O.V

‘You guys are adorable’ my mom gushing walking into the living room, just as I put the phone down, I miss Lyn already, I’ve fallen madly in love with Lyn, I love her more and more as each day passes.

‘Mom where you eavesdropping’ I say sighing, my mom can be such a teenage girl sometimes.

‘Yes but I love Lyn already’ she says gushing as she takes a seat beside me.

‘What?’ I ask, looking at her bewildered.

‘She treats my grandson like her own and she makes my son happy, why wouldn’t I love her!’

‘Well you should love her she absolutely amazing’ I say smiling at the thought of my beautiful Lyn.

‘You love her?’ my mom says beaming at me.

‘With all my heart.’ I answer without a second thought.

‘I'm so happy for you; I can’t wait to meet my future daughter in law!’ she says gushing, I laugh at that and tell my mom ‘Yeah well don’t say that in front of her I don’t want to scare her off!’

‘You didn’t deny it; you want to ask her to marry you?’ she says practically jumping in her seat.

‘Not yet but yeah I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.’ I tell my mom, and that’s the honest to god truth ill love Lyn forever.

‘Aww’ she says the smile never leaving her face, I can’t wait till she meet Lyn, I know they’ll get on great.

A short chapter, and blake's mom, she's awsome and totally acts like a child. will her and lyn get along??? and Lyn is Blakes forever??

Btw Blake's mom is Grace.

XOXO HuMz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 14.9K 36
Sequel to Teach Me, Unedited It started with a strange request and ended with a love confession. I thought it would be simple, that all I had to wo...
446 15 66
a story to my friend | ? ❤ summary Heh, do I really have to place an introduction? The name's. Rikkun. Larrson. And trust me, you must've heard my n...
361K 10.7K 34
ok to start off let me tell you about myself. My name is Scarlet. I have long red-brown hair and two differnt color eyes. Cool , right? Nope. I alway...
410 28 12
My name is Jason, I am a 17 year old senior, and my life ended on March 3rd, 2015, when my best friend Annabelle, the love of my life died. No, my li...