The Queens of Domination

By ImaginarySora

Regina and Raina has only ever known their mother, through their whole childhood. Even though their Father wa... More

Prologue : The Twins Raina and Regina
Chapter 1 : 5 Years
Chapter 2 : Peerage
Chapter 3 : Death of a Pervert
Chapter 4 : Kidnapped
Chapter 5 : Desire
Chapter 6 : Rescue
Chapter 7 : Please Maou-sama
Chapter 8 : Mysterious Man
Chapter 9 : I promise
Chapter 10 : Revival
Chapter 11 : How to defeat the 'Dark Creatures'
Chapter 12 : Regulus Dominion
Chapter 13 : The Past of the Members
Chapter 14 : Meeting Start!
Chapter 15 : Training~
Chapter 16 : Instructors and Geass
Chapter 17 : Training (1)
Chapter 18 : Training (2)
Chapter 19 : Training (3)
Chapter 20 : Thats just absurd.
Chapter 21 : Rating Game
Chapter 22 : This time I'll take her back!
Chapter 23 : Her virginity is mine!
Chapter 24 : The Golden Princess
Chapter 26 : Dragon vs Phoenix
Chapter 27 : Conclusion
Chapter 28 : The King of Heroes
Chapter 29 : Akihabara
Chapter 30 : Uncle
Chapter 31 : Azazel and Regina (1)
Chapter 32 : Azazel and Regina (2)
Chapter 33 : Reunion
Chapter 34 : Sparring
Chapter 35 : Regina vs Vali (1)
Chapter 36 : Regina vs Vali (2)
Chapter 38 : Kiba's worry and Regina's forgiveness.

Chapter 25 : Regalia and the Dragon's Vow

53 1 0
By ImaginarySora

Raina's PoV
I just received a message from Onee-chan that she will help out Issei take Rias back in the underworld.

These past few days I noticed that onee-chan has changed. If it was the her from before she wouldn't move unless it involved someone from regulus dominion or it had some benefits.

Originally Onee-chan didn't want to go study at Kuon Academy saying that it was useless as we already have a lot of money that can last us for years and even if we needed more she can just easily earn more. I was the one who told her that I want to study at a normal human school something that we didn't have the luxury of doing, running away from the Arclight Family with mother.

It is only last year that we managed to get into the academy and im glad we did as Onee-chan is changing for the better. I didn't want her to just focus on revenge. I want her to enjoy life. She already took it upon herself to take care of me and the people in Regulus Dominion as well. Although originally it was for revenge that we created the organization it became a place where we belong. It gave us a home. We, the children forsaken by the world who had no one to turn. We who had been betrayed by the very people we see as family, we who was used as tools and we who were scorned for their existence.

It was onee-chan who gave us that, and im sure everyone in Regulus Dominion agrees. Thats why we wanr her to be happy.

She originally didn't want to involve herself with Rias and the others and only wanted to use them to build connections with the underworld but now she treats them as friends different from us here who she treats as family. Thats why im happy for her. To be able to do something she desires except revenge. Not even thinking of the benefits.

...

Currently me along with Alena and Ilya are working on a project that we call [Project Regalia]. Based on our research on sacred gears, magic items, holy swords and other weapons like Gae Bolg.

Regalias are weapons similar to sacred gears. They have 3 activations that we refer to as [King's Verse]. Each of the verses releases a part of the regalia's power similar to how Issei evolved his sacred gear.

Onee-chan's sword [Regulus] and my [Astral Codex] are products of this project. However Onee-chan still hasn't found an opponent outside Regulus Dominion that needed her to use the 2nd Verse.

The Regalia's first verse releases the weapon's true name and unleashing its first form. Allowing one to manifest its abilities.

The second verse is similar to a sacred gear's balance breaker. It depends on the weapon as well some can be full body armor or some can be like Yun Yao's balance breaker where she materializes a materializes an over coat on her as well as a fur scarf over her.

A pair of tiger ears and tailes would also materialize. Her eyes would turn gold and become similar to that of a tiger.

[Regulus] also has a similar form where a white long coat would materialize it would have several golden engravings on it and she will be able to materialize a pair of golden wings.

Our current regalia project is for Ilya. Normally Ilya wouldn't use a weapon or a magic item as she can just materialize them using [Divine Forge] however she found it hard to keep up with Onee-chan's balance breaker so she wanted something to help her.

Ilya's [Divine Forge] is extremely taxing to use as she needs to do several processes at once. From alchemy to the calculations and even mana control. So she came up with a design for a support type Regalia that would help her.

Ilya considers Onee-chan to be her rival and Onee-chan is the same. Kn everyone in the Regulus Dominion aside from me she understands onee-chan the most. Even [Divine Forge] was inspired by Onee-chan's sacred gear. Onee-chan also have sone techniques that were inspired by Ilya as well

Some of the members even joke about that if they weren't the same gender they would have already gone out.

"Sensei, Are you there? Your daydreaming again."

Alena called out to me. Making me come out from being dazed.

"Ah sorry! Force of habit." I replied as I sometimes go on a daze when thinking about something too much.

"Focus." Said Ilya reprimanding me.

"Right lets start."

...

Regina's PoV
The hall was cleared out and it was time for Issei and Riser's rematch.

The male devil that was acting as the referee declared the start of the match

"Please start!"

Riser spreads out his flame wings and started mocking Issei.

"I already know of all about your sacred gear's abilities. It has the power to double the user's powers every 10 seconds, and it seems you gained the ability to transfer power to your allies. Although It is powerful you won't be able to beat me."

Riser has a point as Issei needs to wait every 10 seconds to boost his own power and even that has a limit. Not to mention Riser wont give him that luxury. He is also without any allies as its a duel. Issei wont be able to use his transfer ability in this case.

"Buchou. I will finish it in 10 seconds."

"...Issei?" Hearing his declaration Rias became confused.

'I see so he has already decided to use that from the start.'

Unknowingly I let out a small smile hearing his declaration. Seeing that Sirzechs who is seated beside me asks.

"Is something the matter?"

"Just watch the Red Dragon Emperor will surprise us." I replied to him.

Even if the odds here are against Issei he will win Im sure of that. Out of all the devils here only Rias and her peerage believes Issei will win. Sirzechs himself does not believe that he will be victorious and is doing a final gamble as a way of helping Rias.

This is the last chance Sirzechs can give to Issei. If he fails even Sirzechs won't have anyway out of this situation to help Rias. Worst come to worst I'll have to intervene so you better make this count!

"You sure talk big for saying that you will finish it in 10 seconds. Then I will finish you off in 5 seconds. It won't be like last time, Rias' [Pawn]!"

...

Issei's PoV
I know that the odds are stacked against me. Even if Regina-san can help me take away Buchou from here what would follow is we will be declared as traitor devils.

Im really thankful for Regina-san, although she is a quiet person and seems cold. She really takes care of her friends. Just remembering what she told me before almost made me cry at that moment.

[Flashback]
"Issei are you ready?

Issei nods

"Then be prepared to steal the bride. Even if its a Demon King i'll have your back."

[Flashback ends]

Those words really means a lot to me. That she would even take on the devil king just to help me.

I know that without this Boosted Gear I am nothing however that doesnt mean I won't back down without a fight!

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes as I remember what Regina-san told me as we ran through the halls.

["Listen up, I know you probably know this already but let me remind you once more. The sacred gear responds to the power of desire. Wish for it and the sacred gear will respond."]

I opened my eyes and shouted towards her. The one I vowed to protect. Please give me strength.

"Buchou! Please allow me to use [Promotion] here!"

I yelled out toward Buchou. Hearing my words she nodded as I initiate promotion.

"[Promotion]! [Queen]!"

I reaffirmed once more the vow I did that night on the mountain.

"I don't have talent for swords like Kiba! I'm not a genius like Akeno-san at using demonic-power! I don't have a crazy strength like Koneko-chan, nor do I have a healing power like Asia! Even still, I will become the "Strongest Pawn"!"

I have already failed once to protect that promise. I failed to hang onto you. However that will be the last time!

"For you, I will even beat God! With this Boosted Gear! My only weapon! I will make sure that I will protect you!"

For everyone who helped me arrive at this point. To my comrade Devils, to those instructors on the mountain, even to my scary teacher Nanashi-san, to Regina-san who stood behind my back and cleared open a path for me to arrive here and most of all for Buchou.

I WILL WIN!

"Shine!! Over Boost!!"
[Welsh Dragon over booster!!!]

LETS GO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 273 13
When Raine Whispers decides to leave their home and run away from a society where everyone is forced to choose only one type of magic to use for the...
23.4K 1.5K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...
837 126 50
( Volume 1 of The Void Series ) Demons, Spirits, and Magic were some of the many beings the world deemed fiction. To believe such things existed was...
3.1K 545 59
After the death of her father, Jonna Bäck struggles with her older sister's down-spiraling mental health. But after a tragic event Jonna is forced to...