Heart Unlock (Shugo Chara Fan...

Von Dream_Shooters

Yuki never seemed to express her true self. One day she wishes she can have a princess self. Her would-be sel... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
Author's Note

Chapter Five

1.9K 67 1
Von Dream_Shooters

I opened my eyes and saw the Guardians. Ikuto had left, I guess. I got up slowly and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Watching you while you were unconscious," Amu replied annoyed. I got up.

"How long?" I asked.

"Half an hour," Nadeshiko said. I started for the door. Kukai grabbed my arm. I turned around.

"What are you after?" he asked. I smiled.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I told him. "Come on Sophie." She didn't move. "Sophie!" She still didn't move.

"This isn't you Yuki," Sophie said sadly. I looked at her.

"What happened?" asked Tadase. I glared at Sophie but she didn't get the message and told them all about how I agreed to help Ikuto.

"SOPHIE!!!" I yelled. They all looked at me. Sophie as well.

"Keep her with you. I don't want to see her again!" I ran out of the door. I ran back to the bench and sat down. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"So you're awake," someone said. I lifted my head from my knees and looked up. There he was.

"Why did you ditch me?" I asked.

"It's just business," he replied shrugging.

"Just business?" I repeated. He nodded. "I thought we were partners. What happened to that?" I asked.

"When the time comes you have to ditch everyone and everything," he replied. I was mad, but, I had an idea.

"I understand now," I said. "By the way where did you put the eggs?"

"Under the bridge by the river," he replied. I nodded. I looked towards the sky and saw that the sun was setting.

"Well looks like I have to get home," I said getting up. I walked out of the park. Good thing the bridge is a few streets away from my house, I thought. I arrived at the bridge and looked around. I saw Amu's two eggs in the shadows covered with dirt. I uncovered the eggs and but them in my bag. I'll give them to her tomorrow, I muttered. I walked home satisfied. I wonder where Sophie is, I wondered. I sighed and flopped on my bed. I hugged the nearest pillow to my chest. Why am I so worried? I bet she's having a wonderful time with them. Even though it's them, I'm still worried.

"WHY CAN'T I GET SOPHIE OIT OF MY HEAD?!?!" I yelled throwing the pillow across the room. I sighed. Mom opened the door and peeked in.

"Yuki? Is everything okay?" she asked walking in to my room. I shrugged because that was my usual answer and she left. Before Sophie was born, I never worried about this. I sighed. Poor thing. She would probably prefer staying with the Guardians than with me. She probably never wants to see me again either. I got up from my bed and crossed the room to my desk. All my life I drew pictures about what I thought I saw and what I knew was my imagination. But Sophie, she isn't just in my head. She's real. Real...... I grabbed my sketchbook and sat back on my bed and started sketching Sophie.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
22.8K 717 16
I have a system? I just wanted to be a citizen I don't think civilians are this overpowered!!! GOD GAVE ME A KID!! WHY IS THERE FOUR!! I just wanna...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
656K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...