𝕀'π•ž π”Ήπ•’π•”π•œ ⁕ Stranger thi...

By -zirconz

𝐈𝐌 ππ€π‚πŠ ━━ ❝I'll never leave for good, i've promised that..❞ in which a boy who... More

Welcome to Hawkins
Will Byers
"it's really will.."
Ghost
What is wrong with you??!
I'm the monster..
I can find them..
It got me
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason two
Ghostbusters
Easy-peasy right?
go away
True sight
I think he's going to die
it upset him
It's a trap!!
superhero
do you remember?
The Mage
Close it
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason three
It's good to be back
Relationship issues
Russians & headaches
the new host
elevator
bad feeling
meat
fireworks
break-in
the battle
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason four
not the same
chrissy
patterns
Max
Creel House

creeps !

5.6K 180 231
By -zirconz

[Chapter 1: MADMAX]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

TODAY WAS arcade night. A night where the boys would go to the arcade at night and play some dig dug to see who could get the highest score. Pretty amazing, huh?

M/n held his piggy bank upside down. Most of his money consisted of his monthly allowance from chores he'd normally do.

He counted the money inside, and he managed to get $6.30. "I'm so rich." He smirked.

Then he heard a faint buzzing which made his head make a full 360, he found out it was just his radio going off.

He picked it up, but before he could answer it a faint whimper echoed from it. "m/n.." he stared down at it for a while before hesitantly clicking down on it.

"El..?" He whispered. "Huh? No it's Will, I'm going to the arcade, my mom's gonna drop me off. Wanna ride? Over." A squeaky voice answered back.

M/n sighed awkwardly, and pinched his temple. "No, im good, I'll use my bike." "Oh, alright, I'll see you later then. Over and out."

M/n sighed, before setting down his radio on the bed and shoving half of his allowance into his jacket pockets.

He walked out of his room after shutting his door. Failing to hear the static emitting from the radio, along with a quiet airy voice call out his name.

He jumped off the stairs and let out a big exhale of air. "See ya mom, I'm going with the boys!" He shouted. "Okay! Make sure to come back before nine thirty."

M/n walked out of his home and onto his bike. Making his way to the Palace Arcade.

"Huh, I'm early." M/n shrugged, putting his bike in the bike rack and locking it.

He went inside, and smelt the horrible stench of sweat and feet, along with Cheetos. "Ugh, hey Keith." M/n groaned trying not to inhale the man's breath.

"Heya, how's my man." Keith grinned while happing his hand with cheese dust onto his back.

"Okay.." m/n tried his very best not to twist his arm and shove his hand down his throat. M/n walked away and dusted off his jacket while playing Pac-man.

Then he heard the voices of his friend which made him turn around, "hey guys." M/n smiled at them, to which they returned the kind gesture.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword!" Princess Daphne spoke seductively. M/n eyes focused on her, she was beautiful for a game character. "Hey, man, don't wanna fall for an npc." Mike joked.

M/n scoffed looking back at the screen. "Oh, jesus, I'm in uncharted territory here, guys." Dustin sighed.

"Down! Down! Down!" They all shouted, cheering him on as he played the game. "I'm going! I'm going!"

They all kept annoying him and cheering him on. Eventually he got very annoyed, "shut up! Shut up!" And then he died. "No. No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Piece of shit!" Dustin kicked the game.

"You're just not nimble enough, but you'll get there one day." Lucas comforted him.
"But until then, Princes Daphne is still mine." Lucas smirked. "I could buy her love." M/n puffed his chest out victoriously.

"Whatever, I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Dustin ignored him.

"You sure about that?" Keith interrupted, still snacking on his Cheetos. "Sure about what." Dustin questioned.

M/n was already looking at the leaderboard in shock. "Holy shit Dustin, come looked at this."

"No, no, no, Move!" Dustin shoved people out of the way. "No! Aw no no!" Dustin shouted.

"751,300 points!" Will spoke out. "impossible." Mike shook his head in denial.

"Who's Mad Max.?" Dustin demanded. "Better than you." Keith grinned sheepishly.

"Is it you?" Will pointed. M/n nudged him with his elbow. "Of course it isn't Keith, the guy can't even get himself a date."

"You know I despise dig dug, and piss off L/n." Keith warned. M/n put his hands up in surrender. "Well then who is it?"

"Yeah! Spill it Keith!"

"You want information, then I need something in return." Keith talked with a mouth full of chips.

Everyone looked at Mike expectingly. "Why is everyone looking at me." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Because you're the only one with-" "no. No! No way. You're not getting a date with her."

"Mike, c'mon just get him the date!" "I'm not prostituting my sister!"

"But it's for a good cause!"

"No, don't get him the date. Know what? He's gonna spread his nasty ass rash to your whole family."

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid!" Keith defended.

"Oh I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't go on a date with you. You make like what? 2.50 an hour?"

Nobody realized Will walking away, as they all continued to lower Keith's self esteem. M/n felt his heart drop, which startled him. He turned around, and didn't see Will which worried him.

He looked outside and saw him
standing while looking up. "Will! Hey will!" M/n shouted. Will swiftly looked back, and smiled. "You okay?" M/n presented a worried look on his face, but it wiped off once Will nodded and grabbed his hand.

M/n looked up, only to see a flash of dark color, red clouds, and lighting coming from it. And a shadowy-cloud spider like figure.

M/n shook his head, and tried to forget the image.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

It was a new day a school. M/n got his needed stuff out of his locker and the useless out of his backpack. He had a locker next to Will, which he didn't mind at all actually.

He watched as Will opened his locker and pulled out a small slip of paper. When will wasn't looking, he snatched sit out of his hands and read it. "Zombie boy."

Will tried to snatch it back, but failed. "Hey, who gave you this."

"I don't know! Just give it back."

"Listen will, don't let these people get to you. You aren't a Zombie boy okay?" M/n smiled and kissed his forehead, which made Will's face erupt into a bright red blush. The bell interrupted their moment.

"Meet, the human brain." Mr.Clarke gestured to a plastic brain. "I know, I know it doesn't look like much."

"A little gross even, but consider this, there are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution."

Mike, Dustin, and Lucas all looked at eachother in fascination.

"No, I did not misspeak, I did not stutter. A hundred, billion." Just as a girl in the back popped her gun bubble, the door opened, revealing a red haired girl with the principal following behind her.

"Ah, this must be the new student."
"Indeed it is. All yours." The principal nodded.

The girl tried to rush to a seat in the back, but was stopped by non other than Mr.Clarke. "alright, hold up, you don't get away that easy."

"C'mon up, don't be shy." The girl rolled her eyes and walked back.

"Dustin, drumroll." The said boy shut his book and proceeded to tap into the back of the book cover.

"Class, please welcome, all the way from Sunny California.. the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine!"

"It's max." The girl corrected.

"Sorry?"

"Nobody calls me Maxine. It's max."

"Mad Max." Lucas whispered.

"Well, all aboard Max."

The five boys eyed the girl as she took a seat. She sat down before awkwardly looking towards the boys. M/n nodded his head as a greeting, as she returned the kind gesture awkwardly.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe walked through the halls with his bag slinging over his shoulder, trying to fix his wrinkly white shirt that covered went over his jeans. He didn't have time to tuck his shirt into his jeans, so he just left it like that. Pretty nice.

He walked through the door, greeting a few people who greeted back. He had an okay reputation, the only thing that plummeted his reputation was the fact that he was friends with 'the weirdo' aka, Jonathan.

A girl who was hanging around the corner passed out orange pieces of paper out to everyone.

"Hey Gabe, you should come to this party, it's going to be amazing." The girl handed him a paper that was about Tina's Halloween Bash, or whatever.

"I'll think about it!" He nodded.

Gabe waited at his locker for Nancy and Jonathan to come by, and when they did he sneakily walked behind them listening to their conversation. "I'm not gonna be alone, I'm going trick-or-treating with Will."

"Yeah, I was planning on going with m/n but I was like, eh, that little rascal is old enough to go by himself." Gabe spoke up, which jumpscared Nancy and Jonathan both.

Nancy nodded. "See, even Gabe understands." "Yeah man, you should totally come." Gabe pat his back.

"Wait, you're gonna go all alone.?" Nancy raised her eyebrows. "Yeah."

"No, you're gonna be home by 8. Listening to Talking Heads and reading Vonnegut or something."

"Sounds like a nice night." Jonathan smiled.

"Jonathan c'mon man, just be there. We can go together." Gabe winked while dramatically raising his eyebrows.

Nancy laughed while saying he could even meet someone, then Steve came out of the corner and picked up Nancy from behind to which she yelped.

"Holy shit Steve, I almost just shit my pants." Gabe panted while holding his chest and leaning on Jonathan.

Jonathan began walking away, but since Gabe was holding on to him, he took him with him without realizing. "Woah where we going." Gabe followed Jonathan.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"There's no way that's Mad Max." Mike shook his head, shooting down Dustin and Lucas' theory.

"Yeah, girls don't even play video games." Will agreed.

It was Recess, and they were creepily stalking the red haired girl skateboard.

She was pretty skilled for a girl, m/n tried to skateboard a couple times, he got the hang of it, and could only do a couple easy and basic tricks. Like jump on his skateboard while it's moving, but even then he's stumble.

"Of course girls can play video games." M/n defended.

"Anyways, even if they did, you can't get 750,000 points on Dig Dug." Mike ignored.

"I mean, it's impossible."

"But her name is Max." Lucas reasoned.
"So what?"

"Soo, how many Maxes do you know?"
"I don't know..-"

"Zero. That's how many." M/n interrupted, getting tired of the ridiculous argument.

"She shows up at school the day after someone with her same name breaks our top score, I mean, you kidding me?" Dustin shrugged

"Exactly, so she's gotta be MadMax." Lucas nodded.

"Plus, she skateboards. So she's pretty awesome."

"Awesome?? You haven't even spoken a word to her."

M/n sighed and walked away.

"Hey." He called out, making the girl spin around on her heels.

She stopped moving and got a look at his face.

He had very handsome features, very noticeable. Many people always wondered why he hung out with the 'weirdos' as they called them.

"hi..?" She tried to speak with confidence, but it only came out as a question.

"The name's M/n L/n." M/n stuck out his hand for her to shake, which she complied and grasped his hand rather tightly.

"The one friends with the stalkers?" Max teased, M/n just gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Nice to meet you M/n." She pressed her lips in a tight awkward smile.

"Hey uh, I see you have a skateboard." M/n rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, so?" Max nodded, while holding the skateboard closer to her leg.

"Uh, I've always wanted to learn cool tricks. Maybe you could teach me." M/n grinned showing off his pearly whites.

Max's heart thumped at the sight of his grin, which made her smile back at him. "Sure, I guess."

"Great c'mon, I'll go get my skateboard from my locker." M/n tugged her sleeve towards the door.

Will just watched them, with a small frown on his face while he furrowed his brows together.

"Shit, I've lost the target." Dustin cursed at himself for not paying attention and eating his time arguing with Mike.

"Oh there." Will broke out of his trance and looked at the door.

Everyone looked over, watching as M/n tugged Max up the stairs with a big grin on his face.

Watching as Max threw two paper balls into the trash.

They looked at eachother and ran to the trash. Dustin dug through the trash trying to look for the papers.

The leftover three boys tried to cover Dustin, and they didn't do a great job as girls gave them dirty looks when they passed by.

"Got it!" Dustin groaned as he rubbed his abdomen. He opened the two papers, the first one in M/n messy but neat handwriting saying 'be right back'

And the second one saying :

' Stop Spying
On me
CREEPS '

"Well shit."

"William Byers. Your mother's here." The principal came out of nowhere.

It was time for his doctor's appointment.

"You guys think he's okay?"

"He's always weird when he has to go in." Lucas remarked.

"I don't know, he's quiet today."

"He's always quiet."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

M/n got home later than usual.

"Hey n/n, spend time with your friends?" His mother called out from the kitchen.

"You could say that." He nodded while he sat down at the kitchen counter after putting his backpack on the couch.

"Who was it?" She asked curiously.

"The new girl, Max." He smiled.

"Ooh." Dannia teased.

"It's nothing like that, mom. She was just showing me skateboard tricks."

"Really? Did you learn anything new?"

"No not really, they're a lot of work." M/n sighed in disappointment.

"Hey it's okay you'll get there eventually." Dannia smiled.

She finished putting the food on the plates, just as Gabe walked out of his room.

"Hey mom, can I go to a Halloween party tomorrow?" Gabe asked as he took a seat next to M/n.

"Hmm, it depends. Will you be coming home drunk?" Dannia raised an eyebrow, knowing what happened last time.

He came home from a party, and the next morning there way dried up barf all over the entrance walkway of their home.

"I'll try not to." Gabe let out an exaggerated sigh.

They looked at their food, it was some lasagna with salad and tomatoes on the side.

They also had some nice cold iced tea as a beverage. (Sorry if you don't like any of the foods mentioned, just pretend for the sake of this chapter)

They all are their food, occasionally letting out some words about their day.

When M/n finished he set his washed plate in the plate rack and went into his room.

He changed into a new pair of pyjamas which were just a pair of a white tee and some basketball shorts.

He sat down on his bed and sprawled his arms and legs.

He closed his eyes and the second he opened them, everything was dark. There was a thin layer of water on the ground, feeling the cool liquid touch his feet sending chills up his spine.

He walked up to a green door that was slightly open, so he pushed it open even more.

He smiled when he saw the familiar person that he waited to talk with for so long.

They've only been able to talk like this since their parent hasn't let them do anything involving human contact.

"Hey m/n." They smiled.

"Hey El..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 186 30
──⠀Ϋͺ β™‘ Ϋ« 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
11.6K 279 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ πŸ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπŒπ€π π–π‡πŽ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 πŒπ„π€ππ“ π“πŽ οΏ½...
33K 597 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
1.8K 105 14
(Discontinued) Moving to Hawkins was not your decision and yet here you were. Stuck being the new kid is awkward for everyone especially when you wou...