For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 20•

12.3K 435 237
By omfgitssomo

Dallie

All too soon we were pulling up to Danny's house.

"Is it too late to apologize?" I turned to look at him.

"Yes and no," he said calmly.

"What does that mean?" I asked genuinely confused.

"It means I accept your apology but it's not going to stop what's going to happen," he said straightforwardly.

"And what exactly is going to happen?" I asked again, feeling my fear and excitement bubble up.

"You'll see," was all he said before walking towards the door and pushing it open.

I stood in my place for a moment. I mean I could hijack his car and dip the fuck out of there, however I do not know the first thing about hijacking a car.

And before I could even make a move Danny popped his head out the door.

"Come on," he said while raising an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath hoping to calm my nerves before shuffling my feet to his front door.

When I got close enough he took a hold of my wrist and pulled me into the house before locking the door.

The sound of that click increased my heart beat and I swear you could see my pulse through my neck.

"So...where's your family?" I tried asking.

"Not here at the moment,"

"And why's that," I asked as I tried to slyly remove my hand from his wrist.

It didn't work, he just held on tighter before walking us to his bedroom.

The room I received head in.

Probably gonna lose my virginity there too.

Hey don't jinx it

"I don't know if i've said this before, but you have a really pretty house," I said trying to divert the conversation into something casual.

"Thank you baby, but as you know my room is better," He said smirking down at me. I quickly turned my gaze to the kitchen.

"Could i get a drink? I'm kind of thirsty," I replied quickly.

"Sure, i'll bring up to my room, you can head up there now." He said turning on his heels swiftly leaving me by his front door.

"you know actually-"

"Dallie. Go upstairs." 

"But-"

"Don't make me say it again,"

"Okay..." I dragged my feet behind me as I walked up the stairs and headed towards his room.

stay calm, no need to freak out. He won't do anything he's all talk-

all talk my ass. Might as well lay on his bed naked cause you know it's going down.

when I finally reached his room my palms were extremely sweaty and my legs felt like jello. I sat on his bed quietly and stared at the door. 

It felt like forever before he came in but it was really only like two minutes.

As he came in, he walked right past me and set the water bottle down on his desk.

"You'll need that for later, now take your clothes off," If this was a scene in anime or something I would have coughed blood.

"ex-excuse me?"

"You heard me, clothes. off."

Danny

I watched as she stared up at me with wide eyes. She look like a deer caught in headlights and it took a lot in me to not laugh at her expression.

"You want me to take em off for you?" I asked as i leaned against the doorframe.

"N-no i got it," She took a deep breath before standing up and sliding her sweats down her chocolate legs.

mmm, i was going to lick every inch of her even if it took all night.

After her sweats were off, i caught a glimpse of the black lace thong before it was covered up by her extra large t-shirt.

My dick was already painfully hard and as she moved her hands to her shirt, i could feel my mouth watering.

I licked my lips as i watched her pull her shirt from her body leaving her in her half naked.

She stood there before me half naked, way too tempting. 

I walked towards her and let my hand wrap around her waist before pulling her close to me so she could feel my dick print poke at her stomach.

"You know what i'm going to do to you?" I asked against her lips softly.

"what?" 

"First, i'm going to make you sit on my face, then i'm going to make love to you," 

"Oh-" i brought my hand to her throat before she could finish speaking.

"then i'm going to fuck, hard. Show you once and for all the only time you can cuss at me is when you're taking my dick. Every. single. inch." I picked her up them, let her legs wrap around me as i laid her on the bed.

"I already said i'm sorry,"

"and i said it's too late. You're going to feel my dick deep inside that pussy, stretching you out to your limit, and i'm the only one who will ever feel how good it is to be inside you," I got up from on top of her and took of my shirt leaving me in just my shorts.

I then laid next to her, "Now come sit on my face," she licked her lips before sliding her panties down and revealing her glistening pussy to me.

She came up beside me slowly, unsure. That's when i grabbed her and made her straddle me.

The second her pussy was close enough to my face i latched on to her clit, making her buck her hips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. i felt her body quiver and smirked before groaning as her juices slid down my tongue.

I sucked her clit some more, twirling my tongue on it as her body began to slowly move back and forth.

I wanted more.

I griped both her luscious ass cheeks greedily and began to move her back and forth on my mouth.

"Oh fuck me!" she moaned out as she began to ride my face harder. She put her hands in my hair and pulled as i sucked her pussy lips into my mouth.

I moved one hand in between her legs as i started to play with her clit with my thumb and my tongue penetrated her.

"shit daddy, i'm gonna cum!" she squealed as she rode my face harder and faster.

My dick was leaking with so much pre cum i was sure there was a wet spot in front of my shorts.

"Ride my face baby, cum all over my mouth," I said before going back and sucking on her clit some more. I wrote my name with my tongue all over her pussy and just as she was about to cum, I slightly bit her sensitive nub, sending her over the edge screaming my name, and her pussy gushing with her delicious juice.

I slurped it all up, feeling her shake and twitch on top of me before slumping forward.

"Fuck," she mumbled.

I flipped her around to where i was now on top, "This is just the beginning sweetheart,"

Hi....😂 it's been a while... to be honest for the past month or so i just didn't have to enthusiasm to update, that's why there hasn't been any. I wanted to but i just didn't have the energy to do so.... to everyone who is still here and hasn't left because i have been gone. Thank you, i appreciate you very much. I know many of you enjoy my books so I will do my best to stop being lazy and Get these updates out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
323K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
475K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
39.1K 645 51
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...