The Queens of Domination

By ImaginarySora

Regina and Raina has only ever known their mother, through their whole childhood. Even though their Father wa... More

Prologue : The Twins Raina and Regina
Chapter 1 : 5 Years
Chapter 2 : Peerage
Chapter 3 : Death of a Pervert
Chapter 4 : Kidnapped
Chapter 5 : Desire
Chapter 6 : Rescue
Chapter 7 : Please Maou-sama
Chapter 8 : Mysterious Man
Chapter 9 : I promise
Chapter 10 : Revival
Chapter 11 : How to defeat the 'Dark Creatures'
Chapter 12 : Regulus Dominion
Chapter 13 : The Past of the Members
Chapter 14 : Meeting Start!
Chapter 15 : Training~
Chapter 16 : Instructors and Geass
Chapter 17 : Training (1)
Chapter 18 : Training (2)
Chapter 19 : Training (3)
Chapter 20 : Thats just absurd.
Chapter 21 : Rating Game
Chapter 22 : This time I'll take her back!
Chapter 24 : The Golden Princess
Chapter 25 : Regalia and the Dragon's Vow
Chapter 26 : Dragon vs Phoenix
Chapter 27 : Conclusion
Chapter 28 : The King of Heroes
Chapter 29 : Akihabara
Chapter 30 : Uncle
Chapter 31 : Azazel and Regina (1)
Chapter 32 : Azazel and Regina (2)
Chapter 33 : Reunion
Chapter 34 : Sparring
Chapter 35 : Regina vs Vali (1)
Chapter 36 : Regina vs Vali (2)
Chapter 38 : Kiba's worry and Regina's forgiveness.

Chapter 23 : Her virginity is mine!

88 1 0
By ImaginarySora

Regina's PoV
Currently the two of us are running in the halls going towards the room where the wedding will take place.

I have decided to come with him and help. Although at first I was hesitant as I don't want to involve in the devil's politics. However I remembered what my mother told me before 'If you want to do something dont hesitate especially when its about your friends and family'

That was one of the things she taught us growing up. Thats why I helped Liliane and the others even after saving them. I know how it feels to be left alone in the work without a place to go. Luckily I had Raina to help me but what about Liliane, Nanashi, Yun Yao or Ilya? they were alone during those times. Jason and Medea had each other but they had been through much.

I wanted to give them a place to belong a place where me and Raina belong and now I want to help Rias return to the place she belongs.

'And hey whats the worst that could happen? If push comes to shove I'll only fight a Demon King.'

I thought as I smiled.

...

Along the way we have met many guards who tried to block us which we quickly dispatched. Through the halls we eventually arrived at a door where the wedding would take place.

"Issei are you ready?" I said towards him before we enter.

Hearing my question he nodded and within his eyes I could see resolve and determination.

"Then be prepared to steal the bride. Even if its a Demon King i'll have your back."

I told him, hearing this he smiled and opened the door.

Its about time I stopped holding back.

...

"Buchooooooooou!!"

Bursting into the room we attracted the attention of everyone in the hall. Looking at the guests we saw some familiar faces belonging to Kiba, Koneko and Akeno.

"Well thats certainly a flashy entrance..." I muttured as every eyes gather on us.

"To all the High-class Devils here! And Buchou's brother, Maou-sama! My
name is Hyoudou Issei from Kuou Academy! I have arrived to take back
Buchou, Rias Gremory-sama!"
The hall becomes even noisier.

Without any care about them, Issei walks towards Rias and Raiser who are at the front.

Seeing Issei walk towards them the guards gathered as they shout at him.

"Hey, you! Do you know where this-"

"Ise-kun! Leave this to us!" Said Kiba as he materializes a sword and charges towards the guards.

"……You are late." Commented Koneko as she sent the guards flying.

"Ara ara, so you finally showed up." Said Akeno who sprung forward shooting lightning and blowing the guards away.

Seeing his friends fighting Issei wanted to go and fight as well but I stopped him.

"Leave this to me. This shall be my role, I'll leave the main role to you later on so save up your strength. I'll open up a path for you. Go forth and steal the bride." Hearing my words Issei nodded as I turned towards the approaching guards.

"[Enkidu!]"

I raised my hand as several golden ripples appears in the air as golden chains sprung forth and binded the approaching guards.

"Thank You."

As Issei runs towards Rias I heard him say thanks as I nodded and put my focus on the Demon King Lucifer.

Out of everyone on this hall, who is dangerous. It will be hard to escape with everyone with his presence here. Although the chances of that happening is low its better to be careful.

"Buchou—Rias Gremory-sama's virginity belongs to me!!" Yelled out Issei shocking everyone in the hall.

This guy can really say the most stupidest things without hesitation. Though I have to say he is brave.

"…………!!"

Riser makes a face that you can't explain with words.

"What's the meaning of this, Riser?"

"Hey, Lady Rias. What's the meaning of this?"

Relatives and authorised people are making unsettled faces and they are
panicking.

"It's an event that I organised."

The crimson haired Devil King said as he stood up attracting everyones attention.

Seeing this I smiled.

'As I thought it really was arranged by him. If not Issei wouldn't have gotten that ticket to come here. Although I was prepared to take him on in the worst scenario. Looks like he is also against the marriage.'

"I wanted to see the power of the Dragon, so I asked Grayfia. Though I didn't think he would bring soneone else with him." He said looking towards me.

To the side Issei seems shocked as he didn't realize that this person was the current Demon King Lucifer.

"S-Sirzechs-sama!? You can't do something irresponsible like this!" A middle aged man yelled out.

"It should be fine. The [Rating Game] from last time was very entertaining.
But it was a bit disadvantage for my little sister who had no game experience to face off against Raiser-kun who is a prodigy from the House
of Phoenix." Sirzechs replied as he turned to the noble who yelled out.

"……So Sirzechs-sama, you are saying that the last game wasn't fair?"

"No, no, not at all. If a Maou such as myself says such thing, then I would
be making the old nobles look bad. The connection between the High-class Devils is important after all."

This guy he is totally lying! He himself thinks that the game wasnt fair so he wants to create another chance for Rias to break the marriage.

"Then, Sirzechs. What do you want to do about it?" Asked a crimson haired man.

By his looks he shoukd be their Father if im not mistaken.

"Father. I want to make my cute little sister's engagement party into a
flashy one. Dragon versus Phoenix. Don't you think it's the ultimate event? To stir up the party by having a battle between legendary creatures. There aren't any entertainment which can surpass this."

Everyone in the hall becomes silent with Sirzech's words.

As Sirzech's looks towards Issei to ask.

"Dragon user-kun. You have our permission. Raiser, can you show your power once more right in front of Rias and I?"

Hearing Sirzech's wish, Raiser makes a fearless smile.

"Very well. There is no way I can decline if Sirzechs-sama asks me. This Raiser will show his last performance before getting married!"

...And this overconfident idiot fell for it. I thought as I resist the urge to face palm.

"Dragon user-kun, what prize do you want when you win the match?"

"Sirzechs-sama!?"

"What are you saying!?"

Hearing his words the surrounding nobles retorted and started to criticize him. Im actually amazed that these guys can criticize someone who is a devil king.

If we go by comparison Sirzechs should be similar to Royalty in the devil world. If it was the former Lucifer they would have been killed. No wonder these fools have been so arrogant. They have gotten used to this kind of behavior.

"He's a Devil, so we need to give him something fitting for it since we are
asking him to do something for us. Now then. I can give you anything. A
peerage? Or the most beautiful woman?"

Said Sirzechs ignoring the surrounding Nobles.

"I ask you to give me Rias Gremory-sama back."

Sirzechs makes a very happy face when Issei answers him without any
pause.

"Very well. If you win, you may take Rias with you."

With this conversation, it's decided that the battle between Raiser and Issei will commence in this hall.

"Thank you very much."

...

As they arrange for the match I was guided towards the Demon King Sirzechs Lucifer. Earlier some nobles were saying some things towards me such as 'how can a human be allowed in here!' Or 'someone punish this insolent human for trespassing here!'

It seemed they could somehow accept Issei as he was a Devil however when it came to me they resumed their high and mighty behavior.

Seeing that Sirzechs was not gonna do anything and just waited for me to do something. I sighed and released my aura pressuring all the people in the hall excluding Rias and her peerage and Sona's peerage who attended.

Among everyone in the hall excluding those mentioned. It was only Sirzechs and Grayfia who was still calmed. Everyone else was on the floor or on their knee.

After the show of power I suppressed it once more and asked them. "...Is there anyone else?" To which everyone just kept quiet.

Seeing this Sirzechs has an amused look as he told Grayfia invited me to go seat with them which brings us to our current situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
1.9K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
62.9K 1.3K 86
Luna Clawthorne is a normal, lion-demon, witch of 14, woth a height of 5'8, she has a mom(whos a criminal!), a little brother, 2 close friends, a cru...
6.9K 209 11
This is a story about a Shinigami girl. Her father is Satan a god of death and her mother was his weapon. Her name was Angel and she is god's daughte...