adore | sumellika āœ”

By shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. ā€¢ a sumellika story ā€¢ Ā© flowerydreams- More

cast
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
āœØ1āœØ
āœØ2āœØ
āœØ3āœØ
āœØ4āœØ
āœØ5āœØ

8

1.9K 149 20
By shyamkirang

Raghav beamed at Tara. "You see? Things are finally working out," he said, pushing a strand of her hair and fixing it firmly behind her ear.

"Yes. Yes they are," Tara said. She intertwined her fingers with Raghav's and gave them a squeeze.

Raghav smiled.

"Cut!" The director said. He looked at Krish and Radhika who had immediately turned away as soon as the cut! came. "What is up with you both, Krish and Radhika?"

"Kya?" Radhika asked then immediately shook her head. "Kuch nahi, Loknath ji."

He wasn't believing it. "Just...bring in some more romance. I can't see the amount I need in your acting. Both of you, ready?" He continued.

They both nodded.

Raghav smiled. He wrapped an arm around Tara and breathed in the scent of her hair. "Things will be alright. Everything will be good," he assured her.

Tara smiled against his chest, her hands around his neck. "I hope so too," she whispered back, as if this was a secret they were sharing.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Trust me," he said, his hands still on her waist.

"I'll always trust you," she replied, and pressed her lips to his cheek as he gave a short laugh and embraced her.

"And cut!" The director smiled at Krish and Radhika. "That was much better! Good job."

Radhika gave a swift nod and immediately began to move away when Krish clutched her hand and pulled her back. She looked over her shoulder at him slowly. She'd been fearing this for a long time. "What happened?" She asked, in a hushed voice.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who is behaving weirdly," he said, still holding her hand.

Radhika had to admit he had a strong grip. She struggled to pull her hand away. "Let me go," she said.

"Not until you tell me," he replied. While one of his hands held her right, the other reached out for her left hand. "Come on, Radha. I know something is troubling you. Just tell me what it is."

"It...it's nothing." She attempted to pull her hands away again but to no avail. "Mujhe chhod do," she said in a soft voice.

He shook his head.

"Krish please. I really do not want to do this now," Radhika muttered, continuing to try.

"I can't do that," he said. "Not until you tell me." Krish held on to her hands even tightly and pulled her closer. "Radhika please. I might be able to help you but only if you tell me. Besides, you been so quiet and award around me the past few days. I want to know what's wrong," he said, his beautiful grey eyes looking into her dark brown eyes.

Radhika gulped. "Fine. You want to know what my problem is?" She asked, with a huff. "You! You're my problem!" She exclaimed. "I was absolutely fine before you reappeared into my life again. Even if you didn't talk to me, be so friendly to me I would have been okay. But you-you messed me up! You messed up my heart. And now, I don't know what to do!"

Krish's grip oh her hands loosened. "W-what?" He asked, as his eyes widened.

Radhika wrenched away from his hands. "Yes. You asked me what was wrong. I told you my answer," she said, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She began to walk away.

"Radhika, wait!" He exclaimed, as his hand reached out for hers. He secured his fingers over her wrist. "What do you mean?"

"I can't be more open to you about this," she said, looking at him from over her shoulder. "Think about our childhood. Think about the time we were friends. Maybe then...maybe then you'll understand what I mean."

"Kya..?" He asked, as he let go of her hand.

"Bye, Krish," she whispered, then walked away.

Krish blinked, unable to understand anything. Think about our childhood? Think about when we were friends? What's that supposed to mean?

He wasn't sure what was happening. What he was sure of was that he wanted Radhika to talk to him. It slightly hurt him that she ignored him. It gave him a little twinge of pain when she would immediately pull her hands away from his and refrain from even looking at him as soon as any shot was over.

Why do I feel all this? The last time I had this feeling...no. That shouldn't happen again.

He shook his head. He decided that he would get Radhika to talk to him, one way or another, he would.

{ ~ }

Krish stared at Radhika who had just entered for her next shot, her makeup all done. He gave her a friendly smile as she came near to sit on a chair beside his.

She sighed. Her eyes momentarily gazed at his, and her oh-so-beautiful dark brown eyes were filled with remorse and sadness. She looked away and sat on her chair. She got out her phone, scrolling through it.

Krish glanced at her then changed his gaze. His hand slightly brushed over hers. She looked up at him, probably thinking why she felt his hand against hers. She then quickly pulled her hand away.

Krish scowled.

"Alright! Shot ready! Krish, Radhika?" The director exclaimed, looking at the duo.

Radhika promptly got up and nodded. "Ready, Loknath ji," she muttered as she walked.

Krish got up from his chair and followed her.

Raghav sat on the bed. He looked over at Tara who was leaning against her pillow, engrossed in a book, her nose buried deep inside as her eyes scanned the words. He edged towards her. "Hello," He said.

She ignored him and continued reading.

Raghav rolled his eyes. He snatched Tara's boom away from her. She looked at him and scowled. "Arey! Give it back! I was in such an important part!"

He smiled, keeping the book far from her so she would not be able to take it. He took her hand in his. "You ignored me when I said hello. So, I took your book away," He said, in a casual tone.

"Idiot you are," Tara huffed but nevertheless ended up smiling at him. "But I guess you are a lovable idiot."

"Tell me something I don't know," he said, cheekily.

Tara pulled her hand away from his and picked up her pillow. She playfully swung it at him. "Still very much self obsessed though," she said, laughing at Raghav's mess of a hair.

He took his own pillow and flung it at her. They both started a pillow fight, running and throwing whatever pillow they could find. Finally, Tara panted and sat down on their bed again.

"Stop, stop!" She breathed as Raghav slowed down and sat next to her. "I can't do this anymore." She lifted her eyes and looked at him.

He grinned. "Do you accept defeat?"

"I guess," she said, slumping.

"Well then, I need to get my reward!" He exclaimed.

Tara narrowed her eyes at him. "What kind of a reward?" She asked, suspiciously.

"A kiss," he said, puckering up his lips.

"Of course," Tara said, smirking. She leaned forwards as Raghav closed his eyes, expecting for her to kiss him. She pressed her lips on his cheek and immediately got up.

Raghav opened his eyes, giving her a cross look. "What was that?" He asked.

"You asked me to give a kiss. But you didn't tell where!" She said, laughing at his face as he got up. "No, no, no!" She yelled as he came to tackle her. She ran away before he could do so.

"Tara!" Raghav exclaimed then smiled. "Tara."

"And cut! Alright, everyone. Time to pack up. We'll meet tomorrow."

Krish took a deep breath as Radhika refused to meet his eyes. For some reason, he could still feel her lips on his cheek. He shook her head.

I'm going crazy, he thought.

It was going to be 12. He had packed up and was going to leave when he noticed the familiar figure, standing and scrolling through her phone.

"Hey," He said as he walked towards her.

"Hello," she replied to be polite, momentarily glancing at him then shifted her gaze back to her phone.

Krish could see that she was searching for a cab. "I can drop you, you know?" He said, holding on to his bag. "Besides, no matter how much you hate me, that doesn't allow you to ride on a cab with some stranger at this time."

Radhika sighed. "I suppose."

It was quiet car ride. Krish was the one who spoke up first. "Um...I don't understand what your feelings are towards me. But, I don't want to lose this friendship, Radha, I mean, Radhika."

The shift in the nickname. She noticed that. It brought back memories of them calling each other. What was her nickname for him?

"I think we've already lost a lot of our friendship," she replied quietly.

"Well, let's build it back up. You're a really good friend, Radhika," he continued, keeping his eyes on the road. "A really good friend."

"A friend. That's all I'll ever be," she said.

"What?" He asked, not sure if she said what he had heard.

"My apartment has come," she said, picking up her bag and getting ready to leave. "I have to go."

"But what did you–?" He began, pointlessly.

"Bye, Krishn."

And she was gone, leaving him in a daze.

Radha and Krishn.
Krish and Radhika.
That was their nickname for each other.
They called each other Radha and Krishn.

How stupid it was... Radhika thought bitterly.

I'll always call you Radha, Krish pondered, a smile appearing on his face.

Radha and Krishn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 231 31
Unwanted but wanted marriage..... A love story turned to love marriage then a little bit of hate and a one side love...
14.8K 1.4K 30
š”£š”±.š”°š”²š”Ŗš”¢š”©š”©š”¦š”Øš”ž šŸ…šŸ„“šŸ„°šŸ„³ šŸ…ƒšŸ„¾ šŸ„ŗšŸ„½šŸ„¾šŸ…† šŸ„¼šŸ„¾šŸ…šŸ„“
7.9K 500 39
Unaware of the truth of her marriage, Vividha feels trapped in her loveless relation with Ved but still hopes for improvement. Meanwhile, Ved finds h...
93.2K 7.5K 67
Dear Sumedh, As you wish, I am leaving your life forever. I wish you to live happily with your love. I am happy that you got your love back. I just w...