The Death of Joker | unOrdina...

By RainielCatapang7

John has been confronted by Sera and calls him out about being Joker. After a few days Sera ignores John to w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - John and Doc talk
Chapter 2 - Sera gets her answer part 1
Chapter 3 - Sera gets her answer part 2
Chapter 4 - Goodbye?
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Realization
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
๐ŸŽ‰10k๐ŸŽ‰
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Announcement...
Chapter 18
Question Poll
Chosen Answers
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - John
Chapter 22 - What happened pt. 1
Announcement
Chapter 23 - What happened pt. 2
Chapter 24 - What happened pt. 3
Chapter 25 - What happened pt. 4
Chapter 26 - What happened pt. 5
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Back
A/N: Hiatus
I'm Back
Q/A
Chapter 29 - Going back to School

Chapter 7

5K 107 145
By RainielCatapang7

Hey guys, It's me the author of the story. Sorry that this chapter came out late. Had to do some school work, and on top of that, I just had to have writer's block. Well at least I'm finally done. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Now, on with the story~

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

It was the next day, and John's death was known to the public. It was shown in the every news channel, printed in all of the newspapers, shown in online articles, etc...

The news of John's death has spread, not only in the whole Wellston, but also to far away towns. New Bostin is one of those towns.

Many people in Wellston was walking around with a newspaper in hand. Some were watching the television, that was displaying the news about John's death. While all the people in Wellston was wondering about the cause of John's death, two certain students in New Bostin was about hear news, that's going to shake their lives.

______________________________________

"Claire and Adrion. Please report to the main office immediately." The speakers sounded.

Claire and Adrion then stood up from their desk and went to the teacher's desk, to be excused.

"May we go, ma'am?" Claire says.

"Go ahead." The teacher says, before Claire and Adrion exited the class.

While they were walking down the hallway, they decided to have a little conversation.

"So, why do you think we're called to the main office?" Adrion says.

"Hmmm, maybe we're going to talk about something, but I don't know what we're going to talk about." Claire says.

"Well, hope it's a good thing." Adrion says.

"We'll find out, after we arrive." Claire

"Yeah." Adrion says.

The duo then continued walking, until they arrived outside the door of their destination, the Headmaster's office.

Claire knocked at the door, before coming inside.

"Excuse me." Claire says.

"Ah, come in, take a seat if you want." The Headmaster says.

Claire and Adrion then went over, to take a seat.

"So, what do you wish to talk about, sir?" Claire says.

"Do you two still remember John?" The Headmaster says, to which shocked the duo.

The duo then started to get flashbacks of the scene where them and their class were brutalized by their old classmate.

"W-what about him, sir?" Claire says.

"If he was different, would you two still be his friends? The Headmaster says.

"What do you mean by different, sir?" Adrion says.

"If he was a good person, would you still be his friends?" The Headmaster says.

"Sir, why are we talking about John?" Claire says.

"*sigh* The reason why I called both of you is because of this."

The Headmaster then grabbed a remote and pressed the button, to which a T.V. attached to a wall turned on, showing the news about John.

"Now for the main news. Two days ago, a boy named John Doe, committed suicide, with reasons yet unknown to us."

After hearing what the newscaster said, Claire and Adrion had shocked looks in their faces.

"He was a student in Wellston High School, and it is said that he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge. The Authorities tried to search for his body, but failed to find him."

At this moment the T.V. was turned off by the Headmaster.

"I called you two here because you two were his former friends. What do you feel about the current situation?" The Headmaster says.

"W-we don't know, sir." Claire and Adrion says.

"Now, I just want to inform you two about this news, but I also don't want this news to hinder you from your studies. That's all I want to say. You may go back to your classroom."

"Yes, sir." Claire and Adrion says, while bowing.

Claire and Adrion then left the Headmaster's office and went back to their classroom.

Their whole walk towards their classroom was silent, until they have returned to their classroom.

They entered their classroom, and was greeted by their teacher.

"Ah, welcome back. So, mind if I ask what you talked about in the main office?" The teacher says.

Claire and Adrion took their seats, before Claire spoke up.

"Do any of you still remember John?" Claire says.

Every students in the whole class, started to shake in fear. For they are the class that John brutalized.

"He committed suicide." Claire says.

After hearing what Claire said, the student's fear was then change to shock.

"What!" The teacher exclaims.

"The Headmaster showed us the news about him and how he died." Claire says.

"Well... that's not good. For now, let's continue class." The teacher says, before they continued class.

The whole class session was now really uncomfortable, due to the news that they heard.

______________________________________

What was shown next, was a really dark room with a T.V. playing the news about John's death.

The room was really dark, that no light was visible, except from the light of the T.V.

The only things that can be seen and heard was the silhouette of the people inside the room, and their voices.

"So it looks likes he's dead."

"That's good."

"Looks like we won't have any more hindrances to our plan."

"He's the only one that can stop us, but since he's gone, this will be easy."

"We just need to wait, and everything will be within our grasp."

"Our first target is going to be Wellston, just to show how powerful we are."

"Sir, how about the others?"

"Don't worry, they are easy to handle. And I also have a little 'gift' for them."

______________________________________

Remi POV

'Okay, so today is the day we talk to the other higher tiers, But how can we persuade them? I feel that some of them will disagree with our plan, especially Cecile.' I thought.

'Hmmm, what to do? Guess I should discuss it with the others.'

I then pulled out my phone and started to text the others.

Group Chat: Arlo, Remi, Blyke, Isen Elaine

8:45 AM

Remi: Hey guys, let's meet up again at lunch time, after class. We need to make a plan, on how to talk to the others.

Arlo, Blyke, Isen, and Elaine liked the message.

After I received everyone's response, I continued walking towards my next class.

Timeskip - 12 AM

I walked towards the cafeteria, to get my lunch. After I arrived, it seems that I was a bit late, because I already saw the others, sitting and almost done eating their lunch.

I took my lunch and went over to the others, hastily, so as to not waste anymore time.

"Oh, finally arrived pinky?" Arlo says.

"I already told you to stop calling me that, Arlo." I say to Arlo.

"Anyway, what do we do now?" Blyke say.

"First, we need to know all the elite tiers and high tiers. It's a good thing that there's only a few." I say.

"Isen." Arlo says.

"Yes?" Isen questions.

"I presume you know all about the students here, right?" Arlo says, to which Isen responds.

"Yeah."

"What are their names?" Arlo says.

"Well, their names are, Abel, Holden, Meili, Ventus, Zeke, Cecile, and us."

"Okay then, but how are we going to persuade them?" I say.

"It's fine with, Holden, Meili, and Ventus. Their loyal to us, so they will follow." Arlo says.

"But how about Cecile and Zeke?" I say.

"That's the problem. They may not even show up at all." Arlo says.

"Oh yeah, by the way, how is Seraphina? Have you guys seen her at class?" Elaine says.

"Sorry... but no, I haven't seen her at all." I say

"Same goes for us." Blyke and Isen says.

"*sigh* Guess she's still in her room." Elaine says.

"Well, looks like this is a great opportunity, to get her out of her room." I say.

"Maybe, we can get her out of her room, by making her go to the meeting. She was a former God tier after all." I say.

"Yeah, but will she go though? Isen says.

"I will talk to her later, while you guys are trying to find the others." I say.

"Okay then, since we're done eating. Let's go." Blyke says.

"Uhmm... can you guys wait for me. I'm still eating." I say

______________________________________

After I finished my food, I put the tray back to where it belongs and went over to where the others are.

"Okay then, I'll be going to Seraphina's room now." I say.

"Sure." Everyone says.

I then started to go towards my next destination.

'Hopefully she comes, but if she don't. Then I will just give her some space.' I thought.

Timeskip

After a few minutes of walking, I have finally arrived outside Sera's dorm room.

I knocked on the door, to get the attention of the former God tier.

"Hey Seraphina, it's me Remi. Do you mind if go in?" I say.

I was met with silence at first, until the person at the other side spoke up.

"Come in." Seraphina says.

I gently open the door, only to see Seraphina, laying down on her bed and looking at the wall. She was really silent, that the only thing that can be heard from her were sighs.

"Hey Seraphina... how are you?" I say.

"What do you think?" Seraphina says.

"Right... anyway, listen, me and others are trying to help other students, to be more friendly, rather than bully people. We are doing this for John and for the students to be better people. Our first plan worked, and the low tiers and mid tiers are now much more closer with each other. Our second plan was with the higher tiers, and since you are a former God tier, maybe we thought that you might want to come and witness it as well. But if you don't want to come, then it's fine. We're not forcing you come, we just want you to know. So what do you say?" I say, hoping that Seraphina will come.

"*sigh* Remi, I appreciate it that you and the others are trying to help, but I just want to be alone, for now." Seraphina says, with lifeless eyes.

"Oh... okay then. I'm sorry for intruding your personal space, right now. I hope that you feel better soon. I'll be taking my leave now, goodbye." I say, leaving Seraphina.

After I have left Sera's room, my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw a text from the others.

Group Chat: Arlo, Remi, Blyke, Isen, Elaine

1 PM

Arlo: Hey Remi, I found Meili, Ventus, and Holden.

Elaine: I found Cecile.

Isen: Me and Blyke found Zeke and Abel.

Remi: That's great. So which room will we meet up?

Arlo: The same room Seraphina told us to go to.

Remi: Okay.

Elaine: Btw, how about Seraphina? Will she come too?

Remi: Sorry, she wants some time alone.

Elaine: Oh... okay then.

Remi: Right, so I'll see you guys at room 205, then.

Arlo, Blyke, Isen, and Elaine likes the message.

I then put my phone back in my pocket, and started walking towards room 205.

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

Arlo was the first to arrive in room 205, with Meili, Ventus, and Holden. The next to arrive was Remi. And the next was Blyke and Isen with Abel. 

"Where's Zeke? I thought you guys found him already." Remi asks.

"Yeah, we did. He just said that there were some things that he was going to check on. He will go here later, or so he says." Blyke says.

"Ok then... just hope that the rest arrives here." Remi says.

It was about one and a half minutes in, and Zeke finally arrived.

"Alright, what's with the occasion? Why did you guys call me here?" Zeke says.

"We will tell you later until the rest arrives." Remi says.

"Ok then." Zeke says, before going in a corner of the room.

They all continued waiting again. After waiting for about 17 minutes, they started to get worried, because they thought that Cecile wouldn't arrive.

"Where's Elaine and Cecile? We have been waiting for quite some time now." Blyke says, losing his patience.

At the moment that Blyke mentioned their names, Elaine and Cecile arrived.

"Elaine! Finally, where were you? You have been gone for like 17 minutes." Isen says to Elaine, to which Elaine responds.

"I'm sorry, I did say that I found Cecile, but it was really hard, to convince her, to come." Elaine says.

"Well it is Cecile we are talking about. Of course she would be reluctant." Isen says.

While Isen and Elaine were talking to each other, they were suddenly interrupted by the person who doesn't want to be there right now.

"*ehem* you guys do know that I'm standing next to you, right?" Cecile says, in an irritated tone.

"Ehh... sorry about that." Isen says, defending himself.

"Anyways, what are we even doing here. I have some stuff to do." Cecile says, but then Blyke decided to have a little argument.

"Like what?" Blyke says.

"That's none of your business." Cecile retorts.

"Blyke, cut that out. Fighting is the last thing that we want encounter. This is what we are supposed to avoid." Remi says.

"But she let wait for too long. Plus, what will she even do? It's not like it's something important." Blyke says, really irritated.

At this moment, Cecile activated her ability, and so does Blyke. They just stood there and gave each other death glares, waiting to see who would make the first move. But before the situation got out of hand, Remi activated her ability and decided to intervene.

"That's enough!" Remi says, silencing everyone.

Everyone was silent at the sudden outburst. Blyke took one more look at Cecile, and saw that she deactivated her ability, so Blyke did the same.

Remi then began to walk towards Blyke, with a look that resembles an angry mom. Blyke then began getting thoughts.

'Oh no. I messed up didn't I.' Blyke thoughts, while fearing for what's going to happen to him in the next few seconds.

Remi then grabbed one of Blyke's ear.

 "Ow! Hey, what are yo-" Blyke manages to say before being interrupted by Remi. 

"You are coming with me."

"wha- ow, hey." 

Blyke was then being dragged towards one of the corner of the room. While being dragged, Blyke looked at Isen's face, with intensity. It's as if they were telepathically talking to each other.

'Hey, Isen! Help me! I made a huge mistake! Help a bro out!' Blyke thought, but then Isen looked away.

'Sorry, you got yourself in that situation. You get yourself out on your own.'

'NOOO!!!'

After Blyke was dragged by Remi, the Royals just stood at their place and watched a scene that is similar to a mother nagging their son.

"What were you doing? Why would you do that?" Remi says.

"But Cecile was really late. Didn't you at least feel a little tired from all that waiting?" Blyke says.

"So what if Cecile was late? You could've at least didn't have to start a fight. That's what we are trying to avoid, instead you did it anyway." Remi says.

"But."

"*sigh* Blyke, look. I don't want to see anymore people get hurt because of fighting or other trivial things. If people are starting to have an argument, I want them to talk it out first, not starting off with using your ability. I want them to be able to solve their problems in a peaceful way. So please, don't do that anymore. This is for John and everyone in this school. Do it for them, but if you can't do it for them, then at least do it for me, do it for your best friend." Remi says.

Remi waited for an answer, to which Blyke finally gave up.

"*sigh* Alright, fine."

Remi then deactivated her ability. "Yay! Now go apologize to Cecile."

Blyke went over to Cecile and began to apologize.

"Hey... look I'm sorry for what I said awhile ago. Hope you can forgive me." Blyke says, to which he got his response.

"Whatever." Cecile says.

"Great! Now you two shake hands." Remi says.

"What? No way. I'm not shaking hands with him." Cecile says.

"Yeah, I agree with that statement." Blyke says.

"Grr... I said shake hands." While saying this, Remi grabbed Blyke and Cecile's hand, forcing them to shake hands. Which she was successful.

"There you go, See? It wasn't that hard."

"R-right." Blyke and Cecile says, with a forced smile on their faces.

"Okay, now that we are all here. Let's get to business." Remi says.

"So first of all. How are all of you by the way?" Remi questions, to which she got her response.

"Well I'm fine for the most part. Meili says.

"Same goes for me." Ventus says.

"Well The situation at school is normal like any other day, but the only thing that changed is that all the student are really friendly. I don't know why?" Holden says.

"Do you have any problems with it?" Remi says.

"I'm not saying that I'm against it. It's just really... different. I'm just not used to it." Holden says.

"Well the reason why everyone is like that is because of us." Remi says.

"What? You guys did this." Cecile says.

"Yes, didn't you guys heard about the announcement I said?" Remi says.

"We did, but I thought that it was for something different. Didn't expect that you guys had that in plan." Meili says.

"So all the other students are now friendly with each other, right?" Remi says.

"Yeah?" The others say.

"We want you to do the same." Remi says.

"We want everyone to be treated as an equal. No rulers, just normal people. No fighting, and only peaceful conversations. So, what do you say." Remi say.

"Well... If you say so, we'll do it. Right, Ventus?" Meili says.

"Yeah, alright. I'll do it as well." Ventus says.

"Yeah, I'll do it. Consider it a thanks for helping me at the rooftop." Abel says.

'Great! This is good. Now, I wonder what your answers would be.' Remi thought, while looking towards Cecile and Zeke, who have yet to answer.

"Eh, fine I'll do it. Got nothing else to do. Ever since the students started becoming friendly, I feel really lazy now." Zeke says.

'...Well that was unexpected.' All the former Royals thought.

"No." Came a simple from Cecile.

"Haven't you learned anything from what happened during your brother's time here?" Cecile says.

"Many people got hurt, because of what your brother did. Do you want that to happen again?" Cecile says.

"No, but if we do it with a different approach, nobody has to get hurt." Remi says.

"Ugh, just stop it already." Cecile says.

Remi then looked at the ground with a discouraged face.

"Arlo, are you listening to this? You're letting her do this?"

"Why are you asking me? I'm not the leader of this group, Remi is." Arlo says.

After Arlo says this, Cecile and the former Royals has their jaws dropped.

"W-what did you say?" Cecile asks.

"You heard me." Arlo says.

"Remi is the one that started all of this, and I must say. It's working quite well." Arlo says.

"Then what about the hierarchy? You're just going to let it go?" Cecile says.

"Can't go back there now. I'm quite curious about what's going to happen if Remi succeeds with her plan." Arlo says.

"Ugh, I'm out of here." Cecile says, before going towards the door.

Cecile walks towards the door, to get away from that place, but before she was able to grab the door knob. A barrier appeared, trapping her inside.

"I'm not letting you get away until you hear what Remi has to say." Arlo says.

"So... are you going to continue what you're going to do?" Remi asks.

"What else? It's the only way to preserve the hierarchy. That's how it's supposed to be. The weak shall be ruled by the strong, because the strong has high authority over others."

"Please, I just want everyone to be happy, and when I say everyone I meant everyone. That includes you. I want them to be able to do the things they like, without being scared of us." Remi says.

"And what if I say no?" Cecile says.

"Then I'm not letting you out of there." Arlo says.

"You're not going to last. You'll let me out eventually." Cecile says.

"Try me." Arlo says.

"Please." Remi says.

They all just stood there, silent, not doing anything, until finally.

"*sigh* Alright fine, I'll do it. Now will you please let me out of this thing." Cecile says.

Arlo then deactivated his ability, letting the barrier disappear.

"I won't order people around anymore, happy?" Cecile says.

"Thank you so much." Remi says.

"Whatever." Cecile says.

Cecile then left the room, leaving the rest people inside.

"Alright, then I guess I'll be seeing many good things coming from you guys. Thanks for coming here." Remi says.

"No problem." Everyone says.

"We'll be going now." Holden says.

"Sure." Remi says.

Holden and rest then left the room, leaving only the former Royals.

"Guess we're finally done." Elaine says."

"Yeah! Everything's a success. High five bro." Isen says, while raising his hand towards Blyke. But Blyke just ignored it.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?" Isen says.

"You ignored my call for help. So I'm going to do the same to you." Blyke says.

"Bro, you're still salty about that? Come on, it's not my fault that you've gotten yourself in trouble." Isen says.

"You could've at least helped me a little bit." Blyke says.

"Eh, don't wanna get hooked in." Isen says.

While Blyke and Isen were arguing in the background. Remi decided to have a little talk with Arlo.

"Hey, thanks for the help back there." Remi says.

"Think nothing of it."

"I guess you can be a good person from sometimes." Remi says.

"Yea- wait, what does that mean?" Arlo says.

Remi just decided to stick her tongue out at Arlo for her response. She then went towards the others.

"Okay guys, settle down. Looks like our plan were carried out very well. So let's give ourselves a round of applause, shall we?" Remi says, while clapping.

Elaine then began clapping as well. But as for the rest, they just clapped rather slowly.

"Uhmm... do we really have to clap just now." Blyke says.

"Anyway, since were done, let's give ourselves a nice rest, because we're still not done." Remi says.

"What? More work." Blyke says.

"But we're tired. *sigh* What is it this time." Isen says.

"I'm still a little bit curious about John. Why would he pretend to be a cripple? That's what we're going to find out."

"So what are you trying to propose?" Isen says.

"Let's solve John's mystery, once and for all. Let's go to his old school at another time." Remi says.

"New Bostin? That's really far away from here." Isen says.

"Yeah, but we might get to know him much better, if we did go there." Remi says.

"First we need to have permission from the Headmaster and a request paper to go there." Arlo says.

"Alright, now that we have that settled, let's celebrate!" Remi says.

"Where?" Elaine says.

"Hmmm, I know! Woaba Boba." Remi says.

"What's that place?" Elaine questions.

"It's a good place for delicious boba drinks. Me and Arlo went there once, and he recommended the mango drink. It's really delicious."

"Actually, John recommended that drink to me, though I only ordered a coffee. He still bought me one."

"Really? When?" Remi says.

"Well, it was still at the time when... you know." Arlo says.

"You lied to him. Okay then." Remi says

"Well, let's get to it then. Isen says.

"Yeah, I'm interested in the place now." Blyke says.

"Alright then, let's go." Remi says.

And with that, the former Royal then took the walk towards their destination, to have a little celebration about their success.

______________________________________

Alright, here you go guys another chapter. It's really horrible though. But hope you guys enjoyed it, see ya~

-RC7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 31.9K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
257K 11.6K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
619K 29.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
203K 8.6K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...