RWBY (Ruby x Reader)

By Sessylu75

A former team of Beacon first years were sent on a mission but although a success their bullhead went down. W... More

Characters
Ch 1 Meeting Team Rwby
Ch 2 Better Late Than Never
Ch 4 Class Antics and Trouble Brews
Ch 5 Returning and Weapon Repairs
Ch 6 Playful Duel and a Fustrated Y/N
Ch 7 A Decision Granted
Ch 8 Gamenignt
Ch 9 An Awkward Encounter
Ch 10 Captured
Ch 11 Rescue is a Go
Ch 12 A Revelation
Ch 13 Y/N's Confession
Ch 14 A Day With Ruby
Ch 15 Staying At Ruby's House
Ch 16 Ruby's Attempt at Cooking
Ch 17 An Awaited Visit
Ch 18 The Lake
Ch 19 All that Glitters is not Gold
Ch 20 Gift Exchnage
A Synopsis

Ch 3 New Year but Same Material

3.5K 51 39
By Sessylu75

Waking up to the sound of your scroll's alarm you look only to see Silver and Tanner gone.

Y/N: This better not be Silver's doing.

Y/N doing his morning routine with the only difference of his school uniform being that he kept gloves and the battle belt. Going out the door he tries to contact his team for them to not answer.

Glynda: (via comm) All students report is to the auditorium. Attendance is mandatory.

Suddenly Team RWBY's door burst open as three members rush out only to stop seeing you in the hallway.

Blake: Where is your teammates?

Y/N: That I do not know. My assumption is that Silver may have something to do with it.

Weiss: Of course it would be.

Y/N: That is Silver for you but I would not have it any other way.

Ruby: The assembly.

Y/N: Right. Wait. Where might Yang be?

Blake: She sees no reason in going. Plans on sleeping until class.

Y/N: Oh. Anyhow we have an assembly to go to if I am not mistaken.

After a quick nod they went to the auditorium. Though by the time they all arrive most of the students were already there. This force them to the back of the crowd who was all talking.

Ruby: I think we might be late.

Weiss: Was it the crowd that showed you?

Blake: Then where is Ozpin?

At that moment Ozpin appears with Glynda. As soon as they appear the crowd grew silent.

Ozpin: I will be with you but it appears there may be a slight technical problem.

Ozpin leaves with the students resuming the talking of theirs.

Ruby: (jumping) Hmpf. I can't see over the crowd. Blake?

Blake: No Ruby.

Ruby: Why not. Yang isn't here.

Y/N: What is happening?

Blake: Yang would help Ruby in these types of situations by putting her on her shoulders. Weiss?

Weiss: Can you do something about it Y/N?

Y/N: I see no reason not to. What is your say on the matter Ruby?

Ruby: Okay.

Y/N: What do I do?

Blake: Just do what Yang would do.

Y/N kneeled down with Ruby climbing to go on his shoulders. Some students did a glance to see what was going on but returned to their talking. Then Ozpin arrived once more.

Ozpin: Now I am certain that you all may be wondering why were you all called for this. There is two reasons in particular with one of them being an unforeseen factor.

The crowd remained silent with a few coughs that broke it. Ruby was content that she was able to see what was happening.

Ozpin: An individual has been stealing all of the coffee beans. I expect them to be return at once. You shall not be punished if you do and we know who the culprit is.

You hear a person behind you saying "crap." Glynda being unaware of this was not happy about how Ozpin handled it.

Ozpin: As for the second part recently one of our teams have returned yesterday and as per tradition we introduce them. This is quite the dilemma as they have been frozen for quite a number of years so welcome Team SHDE.

Tanner and Silver appeared. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake looked to you wondering why you were not there.

Y/N: Silver.

Tanner: Our third member is missing. Y/N if you are there use your semblance.

You created a sort of snowball and handed it to Ruby asking if she can throw it at Silver. She aimed and threw it nailing Silver.

Glynda: Who did that?!

All of the students moved as if it was the Red Sea. Glynda was not happy.

Y/N: That would be me. (to Ruby) Well Ruby it seems that this is the end of the road.

Ruby: Now I won't be able to see.

Y/N: Oh right my semblance.

Y/N then created a block of ice beneath Ruby that carried her up just enough to see. Y/N then walked up to the podium.

Silver: Was that for not telling?

Y/N: (sarcastically) No, of course not. I just so happen to think that making a scene is quite an enjoyment.

Silver: Worth it.

Ozpin: Ahem.

Y/N: (goes up) Well I'm Y/N L/N.

Silver: Silver Byrd.

Tanner: Tanner Greer.

Y/N: Now let me make this clear as you may be wondering what is with what appears to be Ozpin's cane on my battle belt. If I happen to be related to Ozpin. No. Am I a Schnee? Also no. My hair is white due to my semblance. In fact I once had a physical altercation with a Schnee before.

Glynda: Y/N.

Y/N: I see that our time is up.

You all proceeded to walk down with Ozpin saying your team name once more. They all clapped slowly.

Ozpin: That is all but remember what I said concerning the coffee.

Your team leaves with Team RWBY going to get Yang. Though Tanner and Silver run into Team JNPR while you walk in a slow pace to try to catch up.

Jaune: Hey you're the two on the stage. I'm Jaune Arc.

Silver: Well you know our names.

Ren: Right. I'm Ren.

Nora: Nora.

Pyrrha: Hello. My name is Pyrrha Nikos.

Y/N: (finally catches up) You must be Team JNPR I believe.

While this was happening Nora was staring at you. You could tell that she had a question in mind.

Y/N: Just ask.

Nora: Are you Ozpin's long lost son?

Y/N: I literally said this in the assembly. Did I not? (sighs) No.

Ren: We may have been unable to make it.

Y/N: Okay.

Nora: Are you-

Y/N: No, I am in fact neither Weiss's brother either. Since you didn't hear that little rant of mine I will say that I punched a Schnee.

Nora: How are you not in jail?

Y/N: It's called running faster than security.

Jaune: Wait how do you even know who we are?

Y/N: I may or may not have looked at some files related to students. As to how I got them that I will not say.

Tanner: Don't look at me to tell you. I can't say.

Team JNPR: (looks at Silver)

Silver: I could care less. Nothing of vale to me with it.

Y/N: Besides how hard to find a person with the name of Pyrrha with red hair. There is no one except you with the criteria. (realizes) Oh where are my manners? Y/N L/N and I don't mean to be rude but you could say that I'm in fact better than Weiss. As for my teammates-

Silver: Silver Byrd.

Tanner: Tanner Greer.

Ren: Are you inferring that you also have her semblance?

Y/N: If that means having that same attitude that I once heard of the Schnee's have thank goodness no.

Jaune: What is your semblance?

Tanner: You just basically ask him to show you. Hopefully this time there is no teachers.

Large, jagged ice started appearing seemingly out of the ground. It started to rapidly appear all the way up to Jaune until it stopped right in front of him. He almost fainted with the rest of the team stared. Nora got her tongue stuck.

Pyrrha: Cyrokinesis. Though you should of done this outside to avoid damage.

Tanner: You are the first to guess it right.

Y/N: As per my comrade mention you got it right, but you are wrong about the damage. It seems that way. Who in the right mind would do that when Glynda could be near by?

You then seemingly made the ice disappear followed by a thank you from Nora. Though out of nowhere you see Team RWBY running.

Ruby: (running) Hurry! We are late.

Team SHDE and JNPR looked at one another before they started running also. Managing to catch up you all headed to Port's class.

Silver: This may be bad but I know what we can do.

Y/N: That can't work.

Tanner: There is no way he will.

Ruby: Guys! What is the plan?

Silver: We were lost and you were helping with Y/N saying it better.

Tanner: An excuse we can only use once.

Yang: I can't be late again.

Weiss: Well if you did not sleep in we would not be having this problem.

Blake: Well if you didn't insisted that Yang would wear her uniform properly.

Silver: I thought we had problems.

Team JNPR didn't say anything as they felt it was not their say in the matter. Running they finally arrive at class abruptly.

Port: Late.

Y/N: We apologize for the distraction and the tardy. Though our team got lost and the teams of JNPR and RWBY had to locate and show us the correct directions. We are the new team.

Port: Very well.

The two teams quickly found some seats that were empty. You found yourself seated in the middle of Ruby and Silver with the rest of her and your team in the same tables. Following Port resuming his telling story most of Team RWBY started to quickly loose interest as he was telling a new story. Your was already use to the situation and had ways to occupy time. Weiss being Weiss took notes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
78 9 15
Team STEL is one of Beacons Top Teams Scarlet Trillium Eclipse and Lumen After their initial mission they must catch up on studies and prepare for t...
40.6K 876 15
Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Janue, Nora, and Ren have set off to find...