Tangled in December

By arlund

A thirty day writing challenge beginning December 1st and ending December 30th. :) More

Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen
Day Twenty
Day Twenty-One
Day Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Three
Day Twenty-Four
Day Twenty-Five
Day Twenty-Six
Day Twenty-Seven
Day Twenty-Eight
Day Twenty-Nine
Day Thirty

Day One

60 3 0
By arlund

Your currant relationship; if single, discuss how single life is.

I'm living the single life, and it really isn't so bad. I'm the kind of person that needs a connection, commitment, but right now, the dating life isn't what I want out life. Sure, I've liked a couple guys, but technically, I've never had a real boyfriend. They were stupid middle school dates when we only talked over text, and it lasted no more than a few days.

Honestly, I don't believe in certain relationships in high school. I believe that high school is your time to have fun, make friends, and find who you really are. Yes, I ship some couples that start in high school, but they're committed and mature enough for that relationship.

I'm single, but  that doesn't mean that I'm lonely. I like being single. I'm not sitting here with a guy to tie me down. I'm fifteen, and I don't need a man right now. It's not the biggest deal in the world, and yeah, after I start college, my opinion will change.

Most of the time, I have a hard time taking care of myself, let alone thinking about a guy. My friends and my family are the only people on my mind right now. I'm trying to find who I am, and a guy would just get in the way of that.

Now, I say this referring to my life. I don't judge other couples (unless they're unhealthy; even then it's just because I want to help them) and don't think that this is pointing at anyone; it's just expressing my relationship status.

LOVE YA'LL LOTS.

♥A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 175
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
230K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them