H.I.L.L.S : Dare or Dare!? [...

By waanjai-svla

"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is... More

* Author's Warning *
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
= Author's Note =
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
~* Notes from Author *~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
~*Author Reminder*~
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 52 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 (Warning 18++) - The Last of Mew & Gulf Rendezvous
~ Last Notes from Authors ~ (We need your help)
[Coming Soon on June 2020]
[J.X Will Be Killed by V.L.A Soon]

Chapter 41

3.4K 188 27
By waanjai-svla

"Thanit..."

God turned his head to see Gulf was leaning against the pillar, waving at him.

God looked at his watch. It was 9 PM, everybody should be home already. "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you...", Gulf walked forward, approaching him.

"How do you know if I'm here?"

"I'm not stupid. I can check your class schedule on the school website. Fortunately, you have a night class today, so here I am..."

"What do you want now?"

"I was wondering, why did you forget to mention about Jane?"

"Jane? Why should I mention about Jane"

Gulf nodded, "Oh... and Jen..."

"Jen?", God widened his eyes, "How did you know about Jen?"

Gulf snorted, "It seems like there were so many things you forgot to tell me last time, Thanit."

"I already told you everything you need to know. Forget about the rest, it's none of your business..."

"And why is that? Why does it seem like this is so serious? I just don't get it..."

God smiled, "As I said... forget about the rest, it has nothing to do with you."

God waved as he continued his steps to walk to the parking lot. Gulf didn't budge. He just stood there, looking at his back, drowning in his own thought.

"Oh, by the way...", suddenly God stopped his step and turned back to look at Gulf.

Gulf lifted up his face and looked at God in confusion, "What?"

"I would keep a safe distance to Jane if I were you. She's kind of dangerous..."

"And why is that?"

God didn't answer. He just chuckled and continued his steps to the parking lot. Now, this is something new and Gulf was so intrigued. Why is Jane dangerous? She looked cute, timid and weak as a normal girl. Why didn't God tell him what was actually happening? God should not be an unreasonable person, so, Gulf believed if he has said it, it definitely meant something. Now Gulf really wanted to know what really happened actually. Fuck that Thanit Itthipat! Why did he just stop there? Why did he leave Gulf wanting to know more about Mew Davis but didn't give any hint on where to start looking for the answer!? It would be stupid to face Jane and directly ask -hey girl, are you dangerous?- !? The only one he knew closed to her was Mew Davis, and it would be more... and he meant it... moreee stupid to ask Mew Davis about Jane. 

Now, now... what should he do?

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Art was cleaning up his table when Jen peeked from behind the classroom door, grinning widely.

"Art Pakpoom Juanchainat!", Jen called his name loudly.

Art turned his back as he smiled and put his finger on his lips, "Psst!"

Art grabbed his bag and walked outside to approach Jen. Jen was waiting for him with a pack of chocolate cookies as she handed it to him.

"What's this?"

"A welcome gift!"

"What welcome gift?"

"I heard you were sick and stayed in the hospital for a couple of days. Since you're okay now... this is your welcome gift! I baked it myself! Really fresh!", Jen grinned.

"Thank you! You're the best!"

"By the way, Mew Davis is not with you?"

Art chuckled, "How could he be in my class? He's a senior..."

"Ahhh...", Jen giggled, "You're right! I forgot!"

"How about Jane? Where is she?"

Jen pouted as she shook her head, "She went out to buy some school supplies with P'Jay and left me alone!"

"Awwww...", Art chuckled and patted her shoulder, "It's okay. I can company you..."

"I know... besides, it has been a long time we haven't talk, right! Should we go somewhere to have a chat over ice cream? How does it sound?"

"I love ice cream! Why not!"

"Besides, I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?", Art asked Jen curiously.

"Maybe later..."

"Speak it up, Jen..."

Jen gave it a thought for a moment. Art stared at her suspiciously as he laughed.

"What is it? What made my Jen speechless? I wanted to know! I'm curious..."

"Well..."

"Okay?"

"You're close to Mew Davis, right?"

"Yeah, kind of. Why?", Art narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"I think I like him...", Jen smiled widely at Art.

Art's facial expression changed. At that right moment, his world shattered into pieces...

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

It was quite late that night when Mew decided to return to the computer room to check on something. His eyes occasionally moved from his computer screen to his mobile phone's screen. He was waiting for Shawny to reply to his text.

"Sorry...", Shawny rushed inside the room, panting. "I just saw your text..."

Mew snorted, "What took you so long..."

Shawny chuckled as he put his bag on the floor and took a seat besides Mew.

"What are you doing exactly? What do you need my help with?"

"I need to check on something..."

"Can't you check at home? I mean... there's this internet and intranet technology you know...", Shawny mocked him.

Mew scoffed, "I need to check something important. I don't want them to trace my IP."

Shawny burst out laughing, "Mew, don't you see they have so many cameras installed inside this room. It would be a piece of cake to trace anyone using the computer, let alone the data you took..."

Mew pouted, "Ah, you're right. It didn't cross my mind. I was too focused I guess..."

"What do you want to check actually? I can help to check it for you at home. They will not be able to trace my IP", Shawny scoffed, "God, Mew Davis. Sometimes you're a man with a brain, but most of the time, you're an idiot!"

"Yeah, brag all you want... brag all you want, Mr. Einstein!"

Shawny chuckled. "So, what do you want to check?"

"I need to check on someone's data, however, I couldn't find it in the school's database. Perhaps, you can do something to help?"

"A name? Someone who studied here?"

Mew nodded, "Yeah, I tried to check on his name, but he wasn't listed inside the students' list. "

"Our database was divided into some parts. They have different databases for highschool, college, and university students. Did you put the correct option?"

"Oh my God! You're right! I think I skipped that part. I should pay more attention to detail. Thank you so much!", Mew grinned widely before he continued to get busy, searching on something.

Shawny scoffed, "Who were you looking for exactly? Someone important?"

Mew nodded slightly while his eyes kept focusing on the computer screen, "I wasn't sure of his full name, but I know his nickname."

"Who?"

"Art... have you ever heard of this name?"

"Art?", Shawny widened his eyes in fear, "How did you even know this name?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
8.3K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...