Vmin Oneshot

By wintersachii

His feelings about someone are all written on his diary, the only thing that he's been trusting from anyone t... More

0
note
2
3
A/N
5
4
6
7
8
1
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

Note 2.0

248 6 3
By wintersachii

Hi again..

So all of the incidents here are just some figment of my imagination, the way the storyline flows everything..
This means if you notice something that same story like mine then don't be worry it might be inspired by other books I read.. I always read some books but I still can't say how this story works, so please bear with me, I'm not that pro writer..

I'm also open for those hurtful comments about me or this story please feel free to say it right away..
I won't be mad..I actually want to know about your thoughts that could help me to improve more.. 😊

Thank you

Stay safe always..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 8 16
He reminds him of his brother, but as things progress, Park Jimin realizes that he definitely loves Min Yoongi , just maybe not in a family way. Yoon...
8.3K 382 12
"there's something really bothering me~" he whispered through his eyes close. "there's someone so small and cute~ but he's filling up my mind and now...
8.3K 290 23
Jimin had felt it years ago, and just when he was sure he'd have it..it disappeared. He was left to bury that feeling, and he thought he'd bury it so...
6 2 37
He never thought that the person he always adores and looks up to would make him feel betrayed and hurt. But little did he know that everything that...