15

| | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*
After that trip with Jimin, seems that our bond getting stronger than before I think I should be thankful that this trip to my grandmother house will be the same if I didn't let Jimin joined me.

Also I had so much fun doing some farm stuffs with granny and Jimin, I also got alone time with Jimin glad that he didn't saw my tomato face even granny told me if there's a tomato contest I'll be probably won automatically because the redness of my face.

But as we went back to school after that trip, I'm so confused how he acts when he's with me. It's like Jimin today isn't the same Jimin that he's with me back in Daegu. It's like they had same body but different personality.

As I keep thinking Jimin all day to the point that I almost forgot that I need to went to art club after the class.

Also a good thing Yoongi hyung didn't scolded me or else Jimin will find my dead body here.

Hahaha I'm just joking, Yoongi hyung is really a soft guy, it's just he needs some help to shows his feelings to the others, did you even see how he smiled ahhh that gummy smile ahh makes my heart melts, you know smiling really suited Yoongi hyung, how I wish I could do anything to make my hyungie smiled more.

In just a span of time I think me and Yoongi hyung become friends though he didn't approved hahaha.

Signing off
KTH

_______________________
I'm so sorry for long update I'm not sure if I had a reader/s waiting for update hahaha its doesn't really matter if I don't have one I just wanted to publish my books with these ideas to make everyone happy