9

| | | |
| | | |
| | | °
| | *
| °
*

Since its too early, so I went straight to the Art Room to finished some of my sketch and to do some stuffs.

I was on my way to the art room when I passed the music room and heard the sound of a piano playing so I was wondering if I was going to come in or not but in the end nothing would be bad if I just looked inside right?.

So I walked closely to the door and slightly opened it enough for me to see.

I saw Yoongi hyung playing piano alone, the only thing I saw is his back but I knew it's him, the way how he played is so beautiful as if he's taking you to somewhere just by listening to it.

I watched him playing the piano and I could tell he was being carried away and suddenly he stopped and lean his head back, I think stopped breathing the moment as he spoke.

"You look like a fool there" he said without looking.

How did he know I was there?

I slowly opened the door wide enough to walked inside but I just stay still, thinking what I'm gonna do.

"You know it's rude to watch someone like what you did earlier,you look like a creepy guy who secretly checking someone out, What if anyone or worst teachers came in and saw you what will you gonna do?"

He scolded me without moving his head away and keeps on playing the piano.

I kept saying sorry to him and hurriedly ran away from that room and ran straight to the Art Room.

When I was in inside the Art Room I couldn't stop thinking how he knew I was there? This train of thoughts make me tired, hope Jimin wouldn't know about this, I swear I don't want him to see my embarrassed face. But seriously Yoongi looks so cool there I want to watched him more but I hope he wouldn't scolded me next time *pouts*

Signing off
KTH~