♦The Crown {Bending The Four...

By Ayanikookie14

A bending story~ ♦Earthbender ♦ ♠Firebender ♠ ♣Waterbender♣ ♥Airbender ♥ I am a huge fan of "The... More

1.The Beginning
2.The Picnic
3.The Sudden Attack
4.The Secret
5.Finding Out The Power(part 1/2)
6.Finding out the power (part 2/2)
7.In the Northern Water Tribe
8.Wake up!
10.The Grand ball
11.Suddenly

9.Preparations

53 6 41
By Ayanikookie14

The night passed....

The next morning

Alisha POV

The sun rays fell on my face as it was morning.But wait,how did the sunrays came!The window was closed.I opened my eyes and saw it was Imvia.She woke up early and came here to wake me up!

"Imvia!!Its only 6 am!I wanna sleep more!!!Waa...!!"I pretended to cry.

" Are you finished doing your drama?Now wake up,get ready and come downstairs.I'm going to the kitchen to help Jin making the breakfast."

"Waa,Its not fair!!!"

And then she left me there.That means, --noooo!!!I don't wanna wake up!But I have to.Okay Alish,let's wake up.

I woke up,became fresh.Then I went to my wardrobe and chose a cute white top with a nice pair of jeans.And put on a pair of sneakers, brushed my hair. And went downstairs.

Everyone was there. The table was already decorated with foods and Jin was placing the the plates for us.

"Let me help you placing them", I said.
Jin nodded.

After few minutes, - "We are finished."

"Nice job Alish."said Jin.

I smiled at him.

"Guys come here.The breakfast is ready!"said Jin.

Mr. Kai and Miss Jennie was sitting on the couch other side of the room.
They also joined us in the breakfast.

Though it is a huge palace, we decided, I mean Jin decided to make breakfast on his own.According to him he was " bored" so, he decided to do make the breakfast for all on his own. And Miss Jenneie also agreed to it.

So,back to the Breakfast-

"So guys, I have a news for all of you."said Miss Jennie.

"I dont know why but when I hear that there's any news for us I always have a bad feeling about this .Miss,please say that it isnt any bad news agin." said Jimin in a frustrated voice.

Miss Jennie smiled and said "No Jimin,it isnt a bad news.This time its a good news."

"Whats the news Miss? " said Jungkook.

"I have decided to arrange a grand ball in this palace. People around the whole tribe will attend this ball.It'll be a great festival."

"Yayyyyyyyyhhhh..!!!"We all screamed together!

Miss Jennie and Mr. Kai was smiling seeing us.

Miss Jennie again started to say," I have also called some of my nieces to attend this ball."

Before Miss could continue screams came across the long room"Auntyyy!! How are youu?!!" Three girls came shouting.

"Oh!Here they are!Im fine sweeties!!!" said Miss noticing them.And also added,"Guys,they are my neices."
"Soo,,This is Saila" she showed the skinny and cute girl.
"This is Puspita" she said mentioning the girl who has long beautiful hair and is cute.
"This is Hwasa" she said mentioning the cool and hot girl.
And last"This is Red"the silent and shy girl.
(Jennie introduced them to us)

"Nice to meet you guys."said the four girls.Then we introduced ourselves to them.After the introduction we all sat on the table and to say the table was very large and long as it was a palace ,lol!And Miss Jennie has already told Jin to make extra breakfast before.So,there is no prob.

" By the way,aren't you guys benders also?"Join started the conversation.

"Yes we all are benders.I am fire bender.Red is air bender,Puspita is water bender and Saila is earth bender." said Hwasa.

Then Puspi started,"I've heard about you guys.You came from the other dimension.Its really amazing to meet you guys."

We all smiled.Then we all talked about random stuffs .

After finishing breakfast

"So you all ,enjoy!I gotta go now to make the arrangements for the ball. Oh!I totally forgot to say, the ball is on the next month on Saturday.That means we have almost 2 weeks left.And yeah,you four enjoy with them." saying this Miss Jennie left.

Jin started,"How was the breakfast Puspi?"

Before she could say anything another one started, " Hey, why are you asking only her?!!Can't you see u--before Saila could continue Puspi placed her on Saila's mouth and started,"Yeah!the breakfast was yummy!"*awkward smile*
Then she removed her hand from Saila's mouth. Saila then hissingly said "What's with Puspi now?! Huh!"

Jin was very happy with her answer.He said while blushing"Thanks,Puspi"
Again another awkward smile on her face.

Jimin then gave Jin a death glare and looked at Red

"Red,so how is you preparation for the ball?"

"Will you stop Jimin! She just came here.*looking at Red*
Have you selected a gown for the ball?"

Red shaked her head as she didnt. Then Alisha dragged her.
"Where are we going?"

"We are going to the shopping mall."

"There is a shopping mall here?" with shock asked Imvia.

"Yeah,not only our world but also here they have shoppong malls!I asked Miss before.She gave the location of a huge mall.We will go there to buy our gowns!"

"Yeah!Its gonna be supper fun!" said Puspi with supper excitement.

"Im gonna buy a hot ball gown for the event!"said none other than Hwasa.

"Im thrilled to know whats in the mall!"said the fashion conscious Imvia and Alisha.

Y/n POV

" Okay lets goo!!!!!~~I cant wait to see what my gown will look like."I chuckled!

We went outside the castle.

"Do you know where the location is?" I asked Alish.

"Miss said that it was near the central fountain."

"Well how far is that?"

"Actually I dont know" said Alish with a nervous and awkward smile.

We all together screamed, "SoO HOw ArE WE GOnnA GoO..!!!!!!!"

"Okay,lets call Taehyung. He will help us to reach there and he has a good fashion sense though.This will help us selecting our gowns*wink*" suggested Imvia.

"Perfectt!!" Alisha agreed to the plan and went inside the castle to bring Tae.

After a few minutes he came back dragging Tae with her.
I have to say Tae was looking like a miserable lost cute kitty. Poor Tae!

"Guys,I have brought Tae. He agreed to go with u
"Guys we ave reached the fountain.The mall should be somewhere around."said Alish.

Then we started to walk. We talked-about lot about each other while walking. I can already say that those four will be our good buddies.

After a 30 minutes walk.

"Look there is the Mall! I've found it!"screamed Tae.He found the mall.

" Lets go inside."said Hwasa, Saila,and Puspi together. Poor Red she was shyly following them quitely.

We entered the mall.

"WOW ! IT IS AMAZING ! JUST LOOK AT IT ! WOW!"Imvia Couldn't hold her.

" Yay!Lets go there."Saila pointed at a gown shop. It was at the second floor.So we rode on the escalator and then entered the shop.

"Show us the exclusive ball gown collections please?" Tae asked the salesman.

"Come with us we have already prepared some special gown collection for you.Queen Jennie has ordered that. "Then he lead us the way. We reached a large room. Where was a small stage and a big mirror infront of it to see the gown fitting. Then we went with the consultant who was female and went to try on the gowns.

After some time I came with a gown. The others has already selected their and were posing with them infront of the mirror.

" Guys how does it look?!"

Taehuyng POV

I was helping the girls with the gowns. And then I noticed Y/n coming with amazing gown on.I just couldn't shake my eyes off from her.Her silky hair was shining with the glitter of the gown.My -my heart is beating so fast!!Is it something called l--l-o--???
I came back to my senses when Alish was shaking her hands in front of my face.
"Hey!Are you here or lost in your dreamland?!"*smirk and laugh*

Taehyung POV end

Y/n POV

I was struggling while walking with gown and the stupid consultant also gave me a pair heels!Ohh!!I can't walk with this!
Is Tae looking at me like that?!Its embarrassing! Am I looking this stupid!

" Ohhh myy!!!!You are looking amazing!"said Puspi!

"Yeah gurl!Nailed it yo!" said none other than Alish .

Imvia then draaged me to in front of the mirror ."Look girl!"she pointed at the mirror.
I looked at the mirror. Really!I was looking Awesome!

"Hey!guys! You gowns are amazing!!Just love those."

After packing those gowns we left the mall.We didnt have to pay for the gowns . Obviously Miss Jennie has already paid for those,she is the queen after all!
We girls came back to the castle. Tae didn't come .He called the boys as they gonna buy suits for them.Mr. Kai was also joining them.

____

Taehuyng POV

I was thinking about the ball.It will be amazing.But whom I gonna dance with.Yeah,I know who.Then I noticed the girl in the garden. Tae,lets go there and be a man to ask her to dance with you.

______

I just woke up after having a short nap after the lunch.I was feeling so refreshed. So, I went infront of the big window of my room. There is a huge garden in front of the palace. It was very beautiful. Cool breeze was coming from oustside through the window. Different kinds of colorful flowers were bloomed in the garden. In another side there was vegetables and fruits also. I haven't taken a look of it yet. Let me take a look of it I hissed to myself.

So, I went to the garden. I was roaming around observing the beautiful flowers of the garden. The beautiful and sweet smell of the flowers were filled in the air. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder behind me. The same scent .Its him.

_______

So I went on the garden and tapped on her shoulder from behind.

"Hey,Tae!"

"Hi!Y/n!What are you doing here on the garden alone?"

"I was observing the beautiful flowers.Look arent they beautiful??"I smiled, smiled at Her. I absent mindedly said You are also beautiful like the flowers.

" Hmm?Did you say something Tae?"

"Nothing."

Then we roamed around the garden together while talking about random stuffs.

"I was saying, with whom are you going to the ball??"*I slapped me in my mind. And kept cursing me for saying something this much stupid infront of her!*

"Actually No one asked me yet."*awkward smile*

" Ohh! *cough*umm..mumm..I was wondering if YOU WOULD LIKE TO DANCE WITH ME IN THE BALL!!!!!"*I said that in a speed of bullet! *

"Huh??!!"*OMG!!!!did he just!!!!!!*

"Noh,its okay if you dont want to good with me. "*what did I say!!uffffff!!she didnt even said no!F*ck myself!!!!*

" oh noo !I would like to go with you!"*I could see the pink blush on her cheeks *

"Reallyyy?!Oh yes.Oh-Uh!umm-See ya later Y/n."with that I went out from that place rushing!

____

Imvia just took a bath and came out the bathroom.

"La la la la~~"Imvia was humming.

*knock knock*on the door.

"Yeah come in"

The person opened the door and entered the room.
Wtf!What have I done!*face palmed*What am I gonna do now!Stan here or just go ou from here.If I go out she will find out that I was here and that will be very embarrassing and awkward!Suga thought.

"So what are you thinking for the hairstyle that you're gonna do on the ball Alish?"said Imvia looking at the person.And then her eyes became wide seeing Suga standing there motionless facing the back at her.She then screamed placing her hands all over the towel that she was wearing!

"AaAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...!!!!!!!!"

"Umm--I didn't --I didn't meant to come here--I didn't know"said Suga hesitatingly,Aish

"WhY wOUlD yOu CoMe heRE IN mY rOoM ?!!!!!aaahhh"said Imvia facing the opposite direction of Suga.

" But you are the one who said me to come in."

"Ohh!!Bitch! I thought that it was Alish!!!!!!!Now get out!Dont come in until I tell you to!!!"

*sigh*I thought that my towel would fall at any time!Aish!..

---

I went outside and then Imvia locked her door.Maan that was some heating moment!Aish! She was in her towel! Fuck myself! I shouldnt have entered her room! My fault!

"Hey hyung!" Jk was coming this way.

"Hey kookie! "

"What are you doing outside Imvia's room??!!"

"Umm,nothing!I was walking around here."

"Walking?!oh! Btw,have you seen Alish around?"thank God he didnt find out what happened here -Suga breathed.

"Umm,she was going this way. She told that she was going outside the palace to see the lighting and the decoraton ."

"Thank u hyung."

"But why -- he rushed from there.

*a door slammed*

" Why did you come here?"

"Oh,Imvia!umm,actually,,I came here to say you would go to the ball with me."*I did it!yes!!!*

"Is this your way to ask !If this is so I'll say no."*lets have some fun with him* *evil laugh*

"Who said I'm asking?!I am telling."*what do you think of you bitch!!*

"Bu -but..

He left the place.

What a cold guy!!! Humph!!!! But thats the thing I like about him!*smile*
La la la la~~~

_____

Yoongi hyung said this! But I am still walking about 10 mins! Where is she!!Oh!there she is!

I saw Alish walking .She was wearing a peach colored floral printed flowy dress which was matching her black mid length hair nicely. Like she was glowing on the dark with the dim glittery lightings.

___

Man!! The ball is coming! Im feeling excited bit still not so excited cause no one asked me to dance yet.Okay. No prob. Still two weeks left for the ball.The palace is looking so beautiful with the still going decorations. It will look more beautiful when the decorations will be finished.

" Hey Alish,have you seen the lightings outside the palace?I am going to the roof to watch it."said Red.

"No.Havent seen yet.Bye"

Red gave Alish a wave and went to the roof.

So I started walking and found Suga on my way.

"Hi Alish!Where are you going?"

"Just going outside to see the lightings and the decorations.Where are you going?"

"No no. Im not going anywhere. Just roaming around. " said Suga giving an awkward smile.

"Ok.Bye~"

"See ya~"

____

Wow! This lightings are really beautiful!

"Alish!!Alish!!" Someone called me.I turned back to see Jungkook running towards me .

"Hey! Hey! I've been calling you!What are doing?"

"I was waliking here to enjoy the view."

"Yeah,this place is looking amazing.Would you mind if I join walikng with you?"

"Yeah.No prob"

Then I kept walking with him. I subconsciously looked at him . He was walking looking on the road. His gaze was somehow very attractive.

"Hey Alish what are looking at?"

"No-nothing"

"I am attractive ,arent I?"*smirk*

Oh that!!! " Stop talking shit if you want to walk with me."

He then suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. Jungkook was holding her both hands and then left one hand to grab her shoulder. "Do you think I cant walk with you if I talk shit ? huh ?"*smile in his corner of the lip* " What are you doing?!leave my hand!"though I was saying this but I couldnt help looking in his eyes. They were deep and dark. Like it was telling something."Would you like to go to the ball with me?"asked Jungkook straight into her eyes."Yes."she replied with an annoyed face. Jungkook then gave a laugh reaction to it.Jungkook then set her hand and shoulder free looking into her eyes.She then stepped back and went inside the castle.Thik made Junngkook chuckle a bit.

_____

After talking with Alisha I went upstairs to enjoy the view from the top.So, I went on the large tower of the palace and climed the stairs.

"Finally! On the top of the palace!" I said to myself. The environment around the palace looked absolutely stunning from there. It was a half moon on the sky. So the light was dim. Though everything could be seen in the dim light.

_____

"Ha ha ha! That was a nice joke hyung!"said Jimin mentioning Jin.

"Yeah my jokes ate always awesomr. I'm worldwide funny guy ,you know?"*windshield laugh*

Jimin gave a 'always the same shit look' to Jin.Seeing this Hobi burst out into laughter.

Namjoon then spoke," Jimin have asked out anyone for the ball yet?"

Jin then started in a teasing voice "ohhooo,have you guys noticed Red,she is a nice girl."

A pink color flash can be clearly seen in Jimin's cheeks.
He then started Namjoon hyung,"Dont you think Puspita is also a nice girl."This time Jin has to blush now.

"You little brat " Jin screamed laughing and started to chase Jimin. They kept running until Jimin started to climb the stairs of the tower.

*huge relief breath*after he finished the stairs"That was a long run"Jimin mumbled to himself. Then he reached the roof and saw Red there.This is the perfect time Jimin.

*cough* *cough*"Hi Red!"Jimin said in a high pitched voice.
"Oh!Hi!"

"Umm,sooooo"

"So?"

"I was thinking"

"Thinking what?"

"Would you like to go to the ball with me?"

"Huh?Red was was blushing like hell.

" So I consider that as an yes"said Jimin with a smile before he turned around and and banished from that place leaving Red speechless.

____

Jin was running after Jimin but then he banished from his sight."Oh damn!"he said to himself. He then started to walk around until he found himself in front of Puspita's room. He then knocked the door.After several times of knocking Puspita opened the door.

"Oh,Hi Jin."

"Hi!"

"You here?oh!Come inside."said Puspi showing the way to Jin.

Jin then entered the room and Puspi then told him to take a seat and he did so.

Awkward silence was between them before Pusspita started talking.They talked about random stuffs. They talked about their likes and dislikes.

"OK bye. It was talking with you."

"Yeah."Puspita said with huge smile plastered on her face.Jin was also very happy .

Jin then left .Puspita was still thinking in her mind about the moment they were talking.

Jin just left her room. Oh shoot!I should have asked her out!it was a nice chance!*face palm.

________________

~•×To be continuedו~

♥Thanks for reading.♥

~~~~>•<°°♥°°>•<~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 50
(I had over 3k views before I edited the chapters) *** "What's your name?" I asked He goes back to his cocky self. "Carter, Avatar Lola." He gave a s...
289K 6.7K 45
[18/11/23: Rewrote this fic on another site 2 years ago and is still ongoing. Def the better of the two.] The Tale of the Summer Child. An Avatar:...
4.1K 44 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...