Gunslinger (BNHA x malereader)

By Lennieh0618

(DISCONTINUED) At a young age, Y/n was living happily. He had his parents and his friends. It was a perfect l... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Time for school
Chapter 2: U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: First Day and Old Friends
Chapter 5: Class representative
vote dis
Chapter 6: Villians
Chapter 7: Show them the light
Chapter 8: Aftermatch (End of season 1)
Chapter 9: Quirk explanation
Chapter 10: Sport festival pt.1 : What have I done...
Chapter 11: Sport festival pt2: Just in time!
Chapter 12: Sports festival pt.3: Fight!
Chapter 13: Sport festival pt.3: Y/n Vs Todoroki.
Chapter 14: Sport festival pt.4: Semifinals
Chapter 15: Sport festival pt.5: The End of the Sports festival (End of S2)
Chapter 16: Training camp (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Attacked (Part 2)
Choose the new book (CLOSED)
Chapter 18: Kiddnaped
Chapter 19: All For One
Chapter 20: Lost Memories.
Chapter 21: Y/n vs One for All
Chapter 22: Dorms
Rewrite
Chapter 23: One hell of a morning
Chapter 24: Ultimate moves
Chapter 25: New equipment
Chapter 26: Beginning of the Provisional Exam
Special chapter
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 27: First Exam!
Chapter 28: Second Exam!
._.
Chapter 29: Work-Study.
Chapter 30: The Big Three
Chapter 31: Work Study
Chapter 32: Eri
Chapter 33: Operation Rescue
Chapter 34: Powers revealed
Chapter 35: Thank my Mentor
Chapter 36: Recovery

Chapter 4: Combat training

2.8K 44 14
By Lennieh0618

After Ahri confessed to me I accepted her to be my girlfriend. And at that moment she stole my first kiss. I was surprised that I didn't notice the other girls taking a picture of us.

After that, we talked about our lives, my past after what happened, and how they became the famous group called K/DA.

After some talking Evelynn said. "Well, then Y/n it's been nice to reunite. We all have been worried about you."

"Nah it's okay, I'm fine see?" I said motioning towards my body. "And even if I was in danger Cayde would just help me."

"Well it's late now, we should go home right girls?" Kai'sa said. Akali and Evelynn nodded except for Ahri.

"I wanna stay with Y/n." she said holding my arm.

"Ahri, listen to them for me would you?" I asked Ahri and she pouted at me before she agreed.

Next morning:

Y/N pov:

I was walking with Ahri holding hands. I and Ahri were walking towards school with the other girls.

"So, Ahri are you happy with Y/n?" Evelynn asked Ahri. "Yup!" She said holding my arm. "I'm so happy for you guys." Akali said. We continued to walk towards the school.

While we were walking I saw some male students getting jealous. Ahri saw this pulled my arm closer. The male students got even more jealous as Ahri had a smug look on her face. "Really?" I sighed.

"What? Don't you want to flex that you have me? A beautiful Nine-tailed fox as your girlfriend?" Ahri asked me.

"Hey, I'm not complaining." I said as we continued to walk towards school.

Time skip:

After some boring classes, I and K/DA were walking to get lunch. We got our lunch and went towards a table. We began to eat and I saw some students walking towards us.

"Hey, you're Ace right?" The green-haired guy said. "Yes. How can I help you?" I asked.

"Can we sit here with you guys?" A brown-haired girl said. "Sure." Kaisa said and they sat down.

We then talked about what inspired them to become heroes and I got to know everyone's name in my class.

"So, what inspired you to become hero Ace?" Lida asked me. "Inspired me?" I said back to Lida and he nodded.

"It's to make no one go through like I did." I said and everyone was a little shocked. "What happened Ace?" Midoriya asked. "That's classified." I said as I finished my lunch.

"By the way call me Y/n, not Ace. Ace is my vigilante name." I said.

When we were done eating we went to English class and then I realized after this it's gonna be combat training.

Time skip after English class:

"I AM HERE." A voice said and everyone looked at the doorframe except me.

"COMING THROUGH A DOOR LIKE A HERO." the voice said and it was of course All Might and everyone began to cheer.

And Cayde just stood behind him. "All Might I swear to god, please stop."

"HOW CAN I STOP WHEN WE'RE TEACHING A CLASS CAYDE." All Might said looking back at Cayde.

"GOD, I who thought I was annoying." Cayde said. All Might then turned towards the class.

I chuckled a bit knowing Cayde has to work with All Might.

"ONE OF THE KEYS TO BE A HERO IS... LOOKING GOOD." All Might said pointing towards a wall that had our suits, except mine because I already had mine on.

"Suit up and meet us at training ground beta." Cayde said.

"Yes sir!" The whole class said except me and the half red half white kid.

Time skip:

After everyone suited up in their hero costume Cayde and All Might explained what we where gonna do.

"Hey Y/n, aren't you gonna suit up?

I looked back to see Ahri in her hero outfit

"Wow, Ahri you look good." I said. She blushed and looked at her feet. "T-Thank you." She said blushing a bit. "So, are you not gonna suit up?"

"This is my outfit Ahri." I said and she looked confused. "But why are you wearing it in classes?" she asked.

"Well, I am allowed to keep my armor." I said as she nodded.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!" All Might said getting everyone's attention. "WE'RE GOING TO SPLIT UP IN GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS, AND YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FIGHT INDOORS 2V2."

"Isn't this a bit advanced?" Tsuyu asked.

"THE BEST TRAINING IS WHEN YOU GET IT ON THE BATTLEFIELD." All Might said. "Alright enough talking. Let's begin." Cayde said

They then began to draw lots. Everyone got a team except me.

"Hey, why am I alone?" I asked All Might.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA FIGHT CAYDE." All Might said as I turned towards Cayde.

"Really Cayde?" I asked him and he just nodded. "Fine." I said sighing.

Time skip till Y/n fight:

Midoriyas fight was, intense. He got really hurt because of Bakugous explosions. I really wanted to beat the living shit out of him.

After all the matches it was my fight with Cayde. I was outside looking through the map looking where the bomb could be.

'Cayde is probably doing the dumbest thing ever so he will probably go the first floor' I thought as I put down the map and started walking inside the building.

A little time skip:

I was walking inside the building and I have to say, HOW DOES CAYDE HAVE SO MANY TRAPS?! I swear I have destroyed at least 46 traps.

After some seconds I found the bomb and Cayde standing in front of it.

"CAYDE HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TRAPS?!" I yelled and he chuckled. "Classified Ace."

He then pulled out his knife and gun, Ace. "Well let's get you Aced."

"Cayde, stop with the bad puns." I said as I took out my gun and knife.

"Alright enough talk let's do this." Cayde said as he began shooting me.

I dodged and began to fire back as he also dodged.

He threw a flash grenade as I got blinded. I just closed my eyes and began to use my hearing.

"Ace you know you can't beat me while being flashed, right?" Cayde taunted me.

"That's where you're wrong." I said as I used 10% of my DSR and dashed towards the bomb while still being blinded. I remembered how the room looked like, where I was and where the bomb was.

Cayde tried to stop me but I was too fast for him as I touched the fake bomb I heard All Might saying it was over.

I then looked back to see Cayde right behind me with a knife close to my back. "Damn! You got me Ace." Cayde said as he lowered his knife. "Heh, you sure did Cayde." I said as I started to walk towards the exit.

Time skip:

The school ended now and I was walking with Cayde to the Recovery girl to check on Midoriya.

"Hey, Cayde." I said and he looked at me. "Don't you think that Midoriyas quirk looks like All Mights?"

"Well yeah kinda, I mean Midoriyas punch looks like All Might punch." He replied. "Maybe he got his quirk from All Might."

As soon as I said that I heard the Recovery girl say. "Well it's no good apologies to me, he's too tired from all of his classes for my quirk. I can't treat all of his injuries at once. I did some first aid but after the IV is finished we'll have to wait for his body to heal overnight. Come on All Might, I know you passed your power to this boy but you can't spoil him."

After we heard that we looked at each other and then went towards the door and opened it. "You did what All Might?" Cayde asked him as we saw him in a bad shape.

"Whoa, All Might what the fuck happened to you?" I asked

All Might was shocked that Cayde and I were there. He sighed before answering. "You guys better not tell anyone okay?" he said. I and Cayde nodded before he told us.

Time skip:

After All Might told us what happened and that he passed his power to Midoriya Cayde told me to go back to class.

I wanted to stay with Midoriya, but I knew that Aizawa would kill me so I went to class and decided to talk with Midoriya tomorrow.

And it's done now bois. hope u guys enjoy this and I can't really upload much cause school ;-; but I'll try to as much as I can. I'm now gonna update my other story.

-Lenny out

A/N REWRITE DIS SHID TO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.1K 88
Y/N, a human guardian that protects the Traveler and all he holds dear. It is his duty to push back the darkness, hopefully eradicating it from exist...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
68.6K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
3.3K 77 4
[This is a Destiny 2 x Kda crossover fanfic.] . The world today was extraordinary in so many ways. From people having magical or super abilities, mys...