βœ“Just Like Musicals||Klance s...

By BisexualCricket

{Soulmate Au} Have you ever seen a musical where two people are singing the same song, but in different place... More

Who's the fucker that likes this song? (Chapter 1)
Time To Go Slap A Hoe (Chapter 2)
I Bet You're Wondering How I Got Here(Chapter 3)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.1(Chapter 4)
Lance Being A Smug Little Shit Pt.2(Chapter 5)
Not Five Feet Apart Because We Both Gay (Chapter 6)
It Was A Bonding Moment! (Chapter 7)
Insomnia And Nightmares Can Kiss Our Ass's (Chapter 8)
Krolia Knows What's Up (Chapter 9)
Mom Talks, Because She Ships Them (Chapter 10)
Sand In My Ass Crack And Cross-overs(Chapter 11)
Disneyland Should Fear The Gays (Chapter 12)
The Line To Kill Lance's Dad Starts Here!(Chapter 13)
First Dates And Cliffhangers Cause Plot!(Chapter 14)
BakuDeku or TodoBakuDeku?
Don't Go...I'm Here (Chapter 15)
Oh- You Thought I Was Dead? Think Again Bitch! (Chapter 16)
I posted another Klance book!!!
. . . More Klance?

Soulmate Au Explanation

3.3K 106 53
By BisexualCricket

Hello lovely reader!

Thank you so much for selecting my Klance fanfiction, and I hope you grow to love it as much I as have!

So before we begin you should know the basics of how this Au works.

Everyone has something called a 'Song Tether', only them and their soulmate share this tether.

What's a Song Tether?

---------------------------

Basically, it's like in those musicals when the Mc is singing and then their love interest(who's in a different place) does the same. It doesn't matter where you are but if your soulmate is singing a song, you will be too. Of course, you have control over how loud you sing it, but that's about it. Nobody can stop themselves from singing until them and their soulmate have accepted each other's love. When you or your soulmate is humming a song, the only thing that happens is that you get it stuck in your head. You won't be forced to sing it, it'll just pop up every now and then in your mind.

How do you know who your soulmate is?

-----------------------------------------------------

There are tons of ways to find this out. Some people go to great lengths of writing their own original songs to draw their soulmate out. But when you and your soulmate touch for the first time you hear a melody play in your head, only you and your soulmate know this melody. And when you and your soulmate start falling in love with each other pieces of that melody start forming into a song that only you and your soulmate know.

Extra Shit I Guess

-----------------------

When you guys are like together and stuff, In a relationship, you can control if you want to sing or not.

I believe that's it, again thank you so much for choosing this book lovely reader! If you have any questions let me know in the comments or Pm me!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 71 19
"Why do you like this song so much, Hinata?" "The singer wrote this song which was dedicated to his dead girlfriend who died in a car crash. He beli...
71.4K 3K 25
In an alternative Universe where you and your soulmate share a Spotify Playlist and you can only communicate through songs, we watch two boys who liv...
87.4K 4.2K 30
Soulmate au where you write something on yourself with a pen/sharpie/or other things then it shows up on their soulmates bodies.
10.1K 143 63
SEQUEL IS NOW PUBLISHED 'Her Bad Lovergirl' IS UP!!! (I was young when I wrote this book. And I had no knowledge of writing or anything. So just a wa...