šš‚ššƒš™°š™½š™³ š™±ššˆ š™¼š™“

By JheneTheWriter

š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ 2 šŸ–¤ ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™½ššŽššŸššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—'ššœ š™°šš›ššŽ š™±ššŠššŒšš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Snake.

9.8K 484 74
By JheneTheWriter

Cause you are

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

"Have you ever loved someone, so much you thought you'd die? Giving so much of yourself, it seems the only way." Singing lowly making my way through the venue we rented out for Jade's 1st birthday party, a warm smile came upon my face as my eyes fell on Jeremiah and Jade as he held her tightly sliding down the slide along with Jason, Blessing, Ella and Lyric.

Making eye contact with Jeremiah as he stood up with Jade tossing her in the air smiling catching me admiring them from a distance, I blushed as he mouthed I love you babygirl.

After some debating within myself, I tossed my formal tea party theme to the side and decided on having my party planner help me rent out, Catch Air, a fun indoor playground spot, for my little girl's first birthday party. Growing up without feeling that love from my parents, I find myself obsessing just to make sure Jade feels loved from her parents. To the point when I drive myself insane.

"Jeremiah this has to be special, she has to feel special . " Wiping away my tears as I sat on the edge of the bed sinking into my lap, Jeremiah stood in front of me running his hand slowly down my shoulder. Slowly looking up as Jeremiah grabbed my hand pulling me up against his chest, I looked down at the carpet as J led us from our bedroom to the bathroom.

"Come here mamas." Allowing Jeremiah to move me in front of him as we both stared into the mirror before us with the light from the moon reflecting off of us, I watched Jeremiah's tatted arms as he slowly wrapped them around me sitting his chin on my shoulder. "You are not your past Jhene. You are a beautiful soul, a good ass wife, and an even better mother. Jade and I love ya ass to death, and our family wouldn't be whole without you. Whatever you decide, just know Jade will have a good time regardless... she's turning one Jhene."

Fighting the smile that crept upon my face as Jeremiah shook his head attempting to hide the fact he was lowkey amused at the fact I was losing my shit, I rolled my eyes smiling turning around as Jeremiah lifted me up sitting me on the counter standing between my legs.

"Jeremiah..." Breathing lowly as Jeremiah began placing kisses on my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulder pushing his away reverting my eyes down to my stomach as he followed confused. "Baby... I have to tell you something."

"Jhene!" Snapping out of my thoughts as Brittany came walking up with two young black workers following behind her with a clipboard in her hand, I turned towards them waving at the two employees. "Okay so we have a scheduled game of freeze dance, they are about to gather all the kids and lead them to the dance floor. The requested margaritas are being prepared and will be served to the adults table while the kids are playing, any questions, comments, concer-..."

"Margaritas excuse-...." Slowly turning around landing my eyes on Briana as she stood with Blessing sound asleep on her shoulder, she quickly busted out laughing turning around. 

Rolling my eyes turning back towards Brittany, I shrugged my shoulders deciding to leave it alone. "You know what... never mind. Thanks you guys for your help, it's very much appreciated."

As the employees gathered all the kids to the dance floor, all the adults made their way over to the adult table, which was right beside the dance floor so we were able to watch. 

Everyone came out to celebrate Jade's first birthday party which I was extremely excited about, however, I have yet to hear from Chyna which had me a little worried especially since she said she was going to come the last time we talked.

"Boy you ain't even 21, get ya ass on that dance floor wit the kids." Busting out laughing as Jeremiah shoved Malcom away from the table taking a seat next to me placing a kiss on my cheek, Malcom bucked at him turning towards the dance floor with a stale face. "Think ya lil bro tight mamas."

"Boy? Nigga I'm grown as fuck I ain't no boy. But I don't mind if I do." Shaking my head as Malcom two stepped towards the dance floor pushing past all the kids standing in front, he began to do the mop as Baby Shark blasted throughout the arena, causing the employees to forget they were at work and join in right along with his goofy ass. "COME ON BIRTHDAY GURLLL!" Lifting Jade up placing her on his shoulders, Malcom held onto her tightly as he lightly hopped up and down fist pumping as all the kids joined in.

"That boy is a damn fool." David mumbled giving me a side hug, dabbing up Jeremiah as he looked at the Margaritas on the table sucking his teeth heading over to the bar for something stronger. "AYO MALCOM, DROP HER AND WE FINNA DROP YOU!"

"David will you leave my baby alone, Sonia look at his big mad ass." I watched laughing as my Mom and Momma Sonia danced over to us hip bumping each step they took. Momma Sonia and my mother have gotten closer overtime, which warms my heart especially since I craved for a tight knit family all my life. "You peeping what I'm peeping sis?" 

Looking towards Momma Sonia as she laid her eyes on me twisting her mouth to the side, I looked towards Jeremiah as he held the same confused look I had upon his face.

"She glowing ain't she sis... but that ain't my business." Widening my eyes as Momma Sonia and my Mom followed David over to the bar, I looked over at J as he wiggled his shoulders causing me to suck my teeth pushing him away from me. He wanted so bad to announce our good news, but my ass was still processing this huge change which was about to take place.

"This shit lit as hell, finna come crazy in that damn arcade room." Smiling over at Antonio as he walked towards the table with his arm thrown around Diamonté's shoulder, I nudged Jeremiah in his side as he looked up shrugging his shoulder continuing to drink his water bottle because he's been peeped they were a thang was before my ass. 

"Jhene ya boy was pushing kids up there acting a damn fool." Diamonté mumbled plucking Antonio in the side of his neck while I shook my head towards him, as he held an unbothered look upon his face. "Tried that shit wit Jade, ya little girl kicked the shit outta his ass."

"That's my gurl." Jeremiah smiled as Antonio rolled his eye rubbing his neck in pain. "Where the cake at mamas?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! CHA CHA CHA!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! POP CHAMPAGNE OOOHHH!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JADEEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! ARE YA ONE?!" Laughing as Jeremiah instantly lifted Jade's hand up signaling for everyone to stop, we all held our hands together clapping as Jade stared at all of us unamused. Swear she's her father's child.

Standing beside Jeremiah cutting cake slices as Jeremiah handed me plates to put them on, I waited for everyone to be seated with their slice before tapping J on his shoulder signaling him that I was ready to make our announcement.

"Excuse us... damn excuse us... AYO!" Slapping Jeremiah chest as he kissed my cheek apologizing, I stood beside Jeremiah as he grabbed my hand tightly sensing I was nervous as everyone's eyes fell upon us. "My shawty gotta announcement... so listen up."

"Excuse his rude self." Shaking my head up at Jeremiah as everyone laughed, I took a deep breath beginning to speak. "I just want to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate our first born's birthday." Smiling down as Jade as she sat on Ella's lap attempting to smear icing on her face, I shook my head laughing directing my attention back to my little speech. "But we do have a little announcement...."

Looking up at Jeremiah smiling as he nodded, I stepped in front of Jeremiah smiling down as he slowly placed his hands over my stomach smiling up at everyone.

"WE'RE PREGNANT YALL!""

...

"I'm not having a baby no time soon Ella. Were waiting at least two years, and Jeremiah knows what it is Ella. ISSAAA CAPPP!" Rolling eyes as Ella continued to mock me, Briana pocked my side laughing causing me to slap her hand away scooping some butter cream icing from my paper plate eating it.

Seeing Jeremiah's face light up when I told him I was pregnant still warms my heart thinking about it. I keep reminding him that the gender is a 50/50, but my husband it set on one thing. In the words of Jeremiah, a future ball player is roasting in my stomach.   

"I knew Jeremiah was gonna shoot that club up as soon as possible, birthday trip... without ya kid... bitch what the hell you think was finna happen? You entered a war without going to training camp, tighten up." Briana giggled shrugging her shoulders filling her glass with red wine taking a sip. "And you got alotta nerve throwing stones when ya ass live in a damn glass house bitch, where Megan at sis?

Twisting my mouth to the side fighting a smirk as Ella stumbled over her words, I turned towards the door busting out laughing as Jeremiah and Jason made their way into the family room at almost the perfect time. 

"Yea Ella, where ya girl at?" Jeremiah mumbled as he plopped down next to me on the couch, placing his hand on my stomach slowly rubbing it, which is something he'd been doing a lot lately. "Wait till ya mother hear this shit, I swear it is always ya ass in some shit. Why you hiding her from ya people?"

"I'M SAYING. I mean we a pretty well put together family if I must say so myself, we can flip on the boujie switch if it's necessary." Briana interjected as the doorbell rang causing everyone to look towards the door. 

Leaning forwards to stand up, I leaned back as Jeremiah held his hand out in front of me standing up heading towards the front door. Continuing to eat my cake as Ella and Briana began going back and forth, I stood up from the couch heading to the front door to see why J was taking so long.

Turning the corner seeing the front door sightly cracked I peeked out the door seeing Jeremiah standing over Chyna who had Braydon on her hip, listening in to hear what they were talking about I was not able to because he was talking low. 

"Chyna? Bitch where you been, ms. missing in action at it's finest. Hey Bray Bray, looking all cute with ya timbs on." Walking past J kissing Braydon on the cheek and giving Chyna a hug noticing the uncomfortable look on her face, I looked over at Jeremiah seeing a clear attitude plastered on his face, noting to ask him later what was up. "Come inside Chy, the kids upstairs with Momma Sonia and we got some leftover cake for yall."

"Nah umm... girl I just wanted to drop off Jade's gift I gotta get this lil boy home. We had a uh... a long day." Squinting my eyes at Chyna as she quickly looked between Jeremiah and I, she rocked from side to side as J glared down at her. Lowly wincing as J placed his hand on my hip digging his fingers into my side, I placed my hand over his removing it from my side cutting my eye at him. 

"Gurl boo, come on." Stepping inside holding the door open as J and Chyna stepped inside I opened my mouth to say something to him as he walked by, but I resorted to closing my mouth when he glared down at me walking back into the family room. Am I missing something? "Yall look who I found."

Walking into the family room taking a seat beside J as Ella and Briana greeted Chyna cooing over Braydon, I failed to hear anything from Antonio looking towards him. The look plastered on his face was enough to send a chill up my spine, as he slowly leaned up never taking his eyes off Chyna I looked towards her seeing a fearful look upon her face.

"Toni." Looking towards Jeremiah as he nodded towards the kitchen, him and Toni stood up from the couch both looking Chyna up and down slowly as they made their way outside onto the backyard patio.

"Uhhh... am I missing something?" Ella mumbled side eyeing Briana, as Chyna slowly made her way over to the couch sitting down with Braydon on her lap withholding a odd look on her face. Leaning back against the couch peeking out the back door I watched as J appeared to be calming Toni down as Toni went off pointing into the house.

"I'll be back, lemme go bring him upstairs and say hi to Momma Sonia. Haven't seen her in a minute." Watching as Chyna slowly stood up with continuing to cut her eyes towards the back door, I crossed my legs feeling uncomfortable with the 360 vibe change which has taken place.

Chyna is known for her bright energy, so this person that just walked in, I don't know who she was. And honestly, it wasn't sitting right with me. 

"I'm so lost."

...

"Goodnight yall, get home safe. Ella make sure you text me those pictures from the party, always keeping ya shit hostage." Shaking my head as Ella waved opening the door for Briana, helping her put Blessing and Lyric into the car, I waited till they got in the car safely waving. 

Closing the door behind me running my hands down my sides as I headed up stairs, I listned for voices as I made my way down the hallway. When Chyna went upstairs to say hi to Momma Sonia, I assumed she was coming back downstairs... but she never did came back downstairs.

Lightly knocking on the playroom door opening it, I smiled over at Momma Sonia as she sat in the rocking chair in the corner rocking Jade slowly as she slept peacefully in her arms with her birthday tiara still on her head.

"Don't you come in here making noise, pregnant mama... she just fell asleep." Rolling my eyes smiling as I leaned down kissing Jade's forehead softly, I looked in the play pin laughing as Braydon held his thumb in his mouth snoring aloud like an old man. "Old ass man, just like his daddy."

"Don't do my nephew, where's his momma at?"

"Girl she went downstairs at least an hour ago, ya memory fucking up already?" Scrunching my eyes I began worry knowing damn well if she came downstairs I would have heard her.

Nodding my head as I left the room closing it behind me, I walked down the stairs walking towards the backdoor peaking my head out as Jeremiah and Antonio looked up towards me.

"Fuck you want bighead?" Flipping the finger at Antonio as Jeremiah chucked a lighter at his head, I smiled over over at him as he looked me up and down slowly biting it lip. 

"You aight mamas?"

"Yea um... yall seen Chyna? Momma Sonia said she came downstairs an hour ago, but I been in the family room and she never came down." Watching as Jeremiah and Antonio slowly looked at each other appearing to be calculating, I widened my eyes as they both quickly got up from the patio couches causing me to quickly step aside watching as they sprinted towards the front door opening it stepping out.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Jeremiah mumbled as he held his hands over his head looking at the drive way, following them to the front door stepping out I scrunched my face noticing Chyna's car was gone. "Ayo is Braydon still upstairs?"

"Hold up, where the fuck she go... Braydon's upstairs. Where my phone at?"

"J I told ya ass shawty was on some snake shit, I felt it in that bitches presence as soon as she walked in. I don't give a fuck about they friendship, you shouldn't have let that bitch in." Whipping my head in Antonio's direction as he held his pistol in his hand clapping it against his hand every word he said, I jumped as Jeremiah hit him roughly in the arm pointing towards me. "My bad sis."

"Jeremiah... what's going on?" Looking between Jeremiah and Antonio as they stared at each other having a conversation with their eyes, I crossed my arms looking between the two beginning to think the worse. "Jeremiah."

"Bae I'm really not tryna stress you out, you really don't-..." Glaring up at J as the concerned look upon his face turned guilty, he nodded running is hand over his face turning towards the front door. "You gotta sit down for this one Jhene."

"Might wanna have a glass of wine on stand by too. Oh shit you wit child... ayo J... grab shawty an apple juice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.2K 32
šƒš«š¢š„š„ šˆš¦ššš š¢š§šžš¬
335K 10.5K 73
"ššØš° šˆ š¦ššššž š¢š­ ššš°š¤š°ššš«š š–š”š² šš¢š š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž ššØ š¢š­?" šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š§š šžš« šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š›š«šØš§š± šŸššļæ½...
62.1K 2.5K 27
š’šžšŖš®ššš„ š­šØ šŒš² š‹š¢š­š­š„šž š’šžšœš«šžš­ š’š­ššš«š­šžš šØš§ šŸ/šŸšŸ’/šŸšŸŽšŸ1 š„š§ššžš šØš§ šŸ’/šŸ—/šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ
340K 12.5K 34
š—”š—¢š—©š—˜š— š—•š—˜š—„ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬ - š—š—”š—”š—Øš—”š—„š—¬ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­