Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

28. misunderstanding

21.6K 1.1K 105
By love_angell20

Hey!

How are you?

Fast updates😄

Enjoy ❤️

**********

Hana's POV.

I was at marzi aapi's house since last week. I really miss my home my family and of course my naughty husband.

A smile came to my lips as I think about him. Maan and I talk every night for hours and Allah taubah! It was really hard for me to talk to him. He talk too much naughty now days that my heart beat goes wild hearing his talking.
Every time he tried to convince me to came back while I make him understand that I have to stay here for few more days and in the end he sighed defeatedly.

I really wanted him to confess that he couldn't stay away from me or he love me but maybe he still needs time to understand what he feels for me. But I know i become the one whom he always want by his side. Don't know why he couldn't expressed his feelings, sometimes it's irritated me but then his actions and his words which he blurted out sometime without thinking warm up my heart and gave me peace that I was more important for him than anything and he is mine and always will me.

"Hey ladies" I came out of my thoughts when I heard muneeb's voice.

I was seated with Ruban Arif  khala (aunty) and marzi aapi in lounge. Muneeb was not here he went to some work with Khalu (uncle) and now he came.

"Hey" i greeted him he smiled looking at me and then sat next me.

"Look princess what i brought for you" he said grinning giving me plastic cover. I opened and saw it was a chocolate icecream box.

"Woah! muneeb thank you so much for this.. you know I was craving for icecream.. I was about call you and asked you to bring icecream for me" I said happily. 

"Khala we want icecream" my two nephews yelled.

"No! It's mine" I said glaring at them and hide my icecream behind me.

"Do you love icecream more than us?" they both asked pouting and i nodded.

"Kids! Don't worry.. Your chachu is best. I brought ice-cream for both of you as well..." muneeb said giving  them small boxes of icecream and they started jumping up and down.

"First tell me.. khala is best or chachu is best" he asked smirking at me while I glared at him

"Chachu is best!" They both yelled. And I glared at everyone.

"Accha! Then go to your chachu at nights for bedtime stories" I said smirking at them. I know now they will came to me saying Khala is best.

"Okay" they both said in unison making my mouth hang open.

"You traitor" I yelled while throwing cushion at them.

"Can't you digest that I'm best! Right boys?" Muneeb said smirking and they both yelled chachu is best while I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I look at my phone and smiled made its way to my lips.

Maan.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted him as soon as I receive the call.

"Walaikum assalam" he replied.

"Come on kids say chachu is best" muneeb yelled and my both nephews chanted with him.

"What's this voices?" Maan asked. I excuse myself and went to my room with my icecream.

"Oh that was muneeb.. he brought ice-cream for us and forcefully telling my nephew's to call him best chachu... You know he did this only to annoyed me... Last night I did this with him and told children to call me best khala.. so that's why...."

"Hana will you just cut this muneeb's talks" I was saying but Maan interrupted annoyingly.

"Okay... Sorry" I said and open my icecream box and started eating with spoon which was in that plastic bag as well.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"So Alex and Jake left na... Did you told them that I said bye?"  I asked

"Yes.. they both left and I told them bye behalf of you... They also said to you same" he said and I hummed

"So what are you doing?" I asked after few seconds.

"missing you" he replied and I couldn't help but smile at his voice.

"Missing me or...?" I trailed of smirking. I know he understood what I meant.

"Umm....both" he said and i could feel his naughty smirk.

"You know na I couldn't sleep... I really need you please come soon" he requested and I smiled shyly but didn't say anything.

"I want to hold you in my arms.. I want to kiss you I want to make love to..."

"Maan stop" I cut him off abruptly feeling my cheeks heated up and My heart started running wild. While he chuckled on the other side.

"Why are you talking to me like this?" I asked.

"Because I want my wife to lost her control and come back to me" he said and I smiled blushing.

" After few days I am coming na.." I said and heard him sighed.

"Hmm"

"Did you had your dinner?" I asked

"No.. not yet" he replied.

"Then go.. have something... I will talk to you after you done with your dinner" I said.

"Okay... But first give me a kiss" he said and I shook my head while a smiled didn't wanted to leave my lips.

"what you get from this?" I asked.

"At least I can relax myself with this kisses till you come.. and didn't you heard.. something is better than nothing" he said and I know he is not going to hang up the call if I didn't kiss him on the phone.

"Maan"

"Jaan-e-maan" he pleaded. I sighed smiling.

"Ummuah" I gave him kiss on the phone and heard him sighing.

"Haaye! Jaan please come soon" my heart skip it's beat hearing his words.

"Bye" I said shyly and cut the call after hearing his bye.

***********

I sat on my bed after changing my night suite and called Maan. Phone was ringing but he didn't received my calls. I tried 4 to 5 times but he didn't pick up my calls.

Maybe he was busy.. as it's only 9:30pm and I know he doesn't sleep at this early. I will try later.

I told myself and went to Ruban and Arif's room to check up on them.

*****

I came in my room at 12:30. Because I slept in my nephew's room. I was telling them bed time story and didn't realise when I slept there.

I sat on my bed and grab my phone  cause i wanted to talk to Maan. I knew he must be calling me and I left my phone in my room. In those whole week we didn't sleep without talking to each other at night. Now I will be scolded by him. He already warned me to not ignore his calls.

I sighed and looked at my phone expecting his calls but to my surprise there was none.

I was disappointed for a moment but shrug my shoulders and dial his number.

Phone was ringing and again he didn't receive my call. I again call him but he again didn't receive

Why is he not picking up my calls.
My heart started beating fast. And I was about to cut the call and was dialling on landline but suddenly calls was received.

I sighed in relief and was about to scold him but my voice got stuck in my throat when I heard the voice which last expected.

"Hello" it was a some unknown girls voice. I look at the clock and saw it was 12:45.

How can a girl received Maan call at this time. He supposed to at home right? Maybe he was outside or forgot his phone somewhere.

I thought and nodded on my thoughts before speaking.

"Hello... Who are you?" i asked calmly.

"Uh.. I am friend of the person whom you called.. I am rahem's friend" she replied smartly and my heart started beating fast.

She knows him! it's mean maan's phone is not lost. His phone is with his friend. But what is his phone doing with her at this time. He can't be with her in the middle of the night. Can he?

This thought was killing me. My eyes started getting wet ' He Can't' my heart voice came and I took deep breath and calm myself.

"An...and whe...where is h..he?" I asked stuttering. hoping she tell me something which can give peace to my heart.

"He is in bathroom" came her reply and my heart drop and breath hitch in my throat. I felt my stomach churn in dread.

No! He can't be with some girls at this time! This girl is lieing I know.. my Maan can't cheat me he.....

"What are you doing with my phone?" My thoughts and hope shattered when I heard maan's voice.

My eyes started burning and in the next second several tears rolling down on my cheeks. I started shaking. My heart broke at the thought and my eyes again and again went to the clock.

"Your phone ringing continuously so I received the call.." that girl said. And before I could heard maan's voice again I threw my phone on the wall with full force in anger. I don't know where my this angry mode came from but I just wanted to kill that girl who was with my Maan.

I laid on my bed and hide my face in pillow crying. I cried whole night and didn't realise when sleep took over me.

************

Rahmaan's POV

Ariba came running toward me and hug me.

"Oh! Rahem.. how much I missed you!" She exclaimed. I didn't hug her back.

"Ariba behave this is not America" Nawaz bhai scolded and Ariba pulled away from me making me sighed in relief.

"Assalamualaikum bhai" I said ignoring her.

"Walaikum assalam rahmaan.. how are you?" Nawaz bhai asked.

"I am good.. how about you?" I replied and then asked.

"I am good as well" bhai said smiling.

"But bhai what are you doing here? I mean you didn't inform us that your coming today?" I asked confusing. And gesture them to sit in the car. they sat after placing there luggags.

"Yeah... I was supposed to came next week but your sister is angry with me.. so I thought to surprise her" Nawaz bhai said as he sat next to me and Ariba was seated back seat.

"Why is aapi angry?" I asked while started engine.

"She thought that I don't have time for her and her family function.. and I know she is missing me but she won't tell me directly.. she just try to convince me to come here as soon possible and I am the most important person in Fathima's wedding" nawaz bhai said and we all laugh.

"So.. I thought to surprise her.. and came here without telling her... I hope it makes her happy otherwise only my god will help me" Nawaz bhai said dramatically. And I laughed.

"Bro.. don't pretend like you didn't miss bhabhi" Ariba said.

"Arre... When I told you that I didn't miss her.. ofcourse I missed her.. after all She's my wife... And every husband miss his wife when she is far from them and came to know her value" Nawaz bhai said.

"I agree with you" that words slipped my mouth As i thought how much I missed my hana in those few days. And smiled thinking about her.

"Accha ?(really).. your saying like you have experience" Nawaz bhai said. and I came out off my thoughts and look at him for second before looking back on the road.

"Uh..no..erm.. I mean... You said na aapi misses you so.. I am agree with you in that" I said hurriedly and he nodded.

We reached our home and Nawaz bhai met with everyone and Riya aapi was full surprised seeing him. Hamdan and Seema was really happy to see their father.

Ariba came to me and said that she knew about my marriage. I was shock to heard this and asked how she know. She told me that Jake spill this to her. Jake and Ariba was closed friends. He didn't broke his friendship with Ariba after hearing my broke up but Alex made his distance with her. Cause Alex didn't like her that much.

Ariba said that she don't wanted to enter in my life again cause I am married. I took breath of relief when I heard her. Because I was not bit interested in her. But she asked me to give her my friendship which we shared before our relationship. And I  agree to befriend with her again. And how could I rejected her friendship it would be rude cause she was my friend since I started living in America. Since 8 years she was my friend. So that thing didn't let me rejected her friendship.

After whole day I came to my room at 8 o'clock and directly call hana. I talked to her and tease her a little. Because I really miss her in my arms. I asked her to gave me kiss on the phone and she did. And God that gave my heart a little peace. I spill some sweets and romantic words which I didn't realise how came out of my mouth. Then She told me to go for dinner and I went.

After dinner I was about to call her but Fathima and Ariba burst in my room.

They said that they were getting bore and wanted to watch some horror movie. I told them go and watch in their room but they both said that they were scared to watch alone. I told them that they both were not alone they have each other but they didn't listened to me and fathu started the movie in my room's TV.

I sat with them defeatedly and started watching movie with them. My phone rang and I saw it was hana. They both glared at me and I silent my phone.

Movie ended at 12:30 and finally they both decided to go to their rooms. I went to washroom for changing my night suite.

As I came out I saw Ariba holding my phone to her ear.. like she is talking to someone and when I asked her who is this she handed me my phone saying it was continuesly ringing. After giving me my phone she went out.

I saw it was hana. But before I could say anything call was disconnected. I immediately call her return but her phone was switched off now. I tried many times but no use.

Why she switched off her mobile. She definitely misunderstood me after hearing ariba's voice at this time. And switch off her phone in anger.

I thought rubbing my forehead and put my phone on the side table not before deciding that tomorrow I'll explain to her.

**************

How was it?

So what you guys think about Abriba?

Next chapter is going to surprised or shock you all and you'll see something new about someone 😜

Tell me what you think is going to happen next?

Please don't forget to votes and comments if you want fast updates like this! Maybe your votes and comments make me update soon. Who knows 🤷😉

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 773 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
686K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
324K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...