The Quirk That Lets You Contr...

By Codyxman

About 80% of the world has a quirk and I am lucky I am part of that 80%. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I want... More

The Quirk That Lets You Control Others
Surprising Results
On The First Day
Izukus Puppet Friends
The Puppet Master
Sport Festival
1v1 Matches and the Secret Behind Izukus Puppets
What Is Inside The Puppets and What His Quirk Can Really Do
Internships
Internship Start
Be My Plaything Class 1-A and Your Choice Shoto
New Friend
Training Camp
Number Two Villain Puppet vs The Puppet Master
Kidnapped and All For One and Bakugos Stand
Sorry All Might Stay Back and a Very Glitchy Battle
Shit Dorms and Trust Tested To The Ultimate
Ryans Story Before Villain Story What Caused it
Comment Number Vote
Ultimate Move 2
Puppet Show At A Exam
Guess who's back
Ryan The Glitch and His Challenge To Be Able To Control His Madness
Jay and Ray
The Superior Copy Quirk and The Greatest Vigilante

Puppet Ultamate Move

641 10 0
By Codyxman

Izuku POV 

I woke up and I was staring at I don't know and all my friends were curious as to how Ryan was just floating and he is still asleep but I then finally heard Jet laugh. I poked him and he shot up but fell because he was in the air. "Oh hey time for the day lets do this thing day one of a second chance" he said and I nodded.

Timeskip to classroom

"You will be particapating in the provisional license exam and you will be facing quirks that you have never encountered before not to mention they will be more experecned than you. So incase and for the future" he didn't finish.

Three new teachers walked in they looked all better from Kacchans beating, "two ultimate moves" everyone got excited but me. "It is a move that guarantees your victory sort of like Kamui Woods lacrama chain prison and how he captures villains in an instent. We will be working on it until it is time for you to go and you could make some improvments to your costumes" Midnight said and we were excitesd.

Timeskip 

I was on a platform and I was glum and the four could tell, "since I was a kid I have known one of my ultimate move would be it would only be used for capture but scary. I mean I was told I wasn't allowed but I only can control one person at a time. If I want to be a hero I know that part of my quirk is scary but I think it would help the situation whenever it is needed" I said and finally looked up and I wasn't expecting him to smile. 

"As long as you have a good heart and not use it carelessly you can then we have to work on that and I heard you don't have a little voice in your head that was zapping some of your power" that reminded me I could do a lot more probably without speaking. "If that is true you might be able to do this" he said and he made a bunch of clones. 

"I want to aim for five" I said as I faced the clones and held out my hand, "puppet string to human temp conections control unnamed" I said and my quirk had to regester a new command then I noticed the clones well two only were surprised they couldn't move but. "Well work in progress" I said and the finally noticed I stuck myself to the ground but I was cut off the ground and I also lost the connetion to them. 

"We have to make sure your not also connected would you thinking of anything else" he asked and I looked extremly worried again. 

"I want to encorperate the not just puppets but the souls to I learned something quite some time ago that I can let someone borrow the soul and quirk. For example Kacchan borrowed Ray and there quirks combined makes a deadly combo" I said leaning my head on my giant friend. "But I might lose them and that would break my heart" I said and Electroplasm was thinking. "The pussycats were nice enough to share what you have learned there what were these temp dolls and since you don't have the evil voice in your voice in your head anymore" he said and I said I'll show your why it's dangerous but on a clone if I can.

"Manual puppet master second quirk overrides human slave" I said and they noticed a clone went limp and he stood up. "You can try and make it disappear" I was still frowning. He then tried to break his own quirk but the clone that attacked ended up disappearing.

Name: Izuku Midoriya 

Second optionary quirk: Human Slave Puppet

Description: This quirk allows the user to make a living person become a human puppet like actual puppet. They lose all control for fourty-eight hours so two days stuck as Izukus plaything it is an extremely dangerous quirk because it does not have any drawbacks and it doesn't effect the other puppets. 

Downside: The only way to activate and and deactivate this quirk is a certain command. Also he had to act like he is using a stage puppet with strings or his fingers in this case.  

Now back to story

"That is a dangerous quirk you have and it has no drawback is it even regestered" he asked and I nodded my head. 

"You going to hate me again" I asked and he shook his head leaving me dumbfounded and asked what this quirk can do. "Umm ok" I raised my hand and the clone raised it's head and I hate to admite it am skilled enough with this that I sometimes don't need to move any of my fingers. "Um ok Dark get ready to stop if nessesary ok since your the only one that is able to" he nodded. I then gave it the attack command and me and it started hand to hand which I learned from Kacchan. In about fifteen minutes I started losing my hold and told Dark now and when he smashed the animation move of wood snapping came into effect and then the lone clone did not disappear happened. "Ok so I think the best way to explain is a shell of wood surrounds the outside of the person and is forced to bend to my will alone" I said still sad I even have this quirk in the first place then I remembered something and Dark noticed and I turned to another. "Ok I can do this 'Puppet temp control quirk control" I said and the clone shrank down to the size until it was a literal quirk doll and I could tell that surprised the other clones that were with me

"I apoligize though your quirk will run much slower but I now if you will allow it of course I don't want to take a small part of someones quirk with out their permission" I asked the mathmatics teacher. I could tell he was thinking.

"Hmmm that is an extremly dangerous quirk I think you should switch back now" he said and I did the same command the other puppets weren't effected and he noticed the clone puppet was in my hand. "Inter-" he was cut me off by seeing I was now in pain and I was lucky Ryan stopped him.

Ryan POV

"I'm sorry but his quirk is now familiar with yours right now he is experencing backlash this is another reason he doesn't like using it. If you interfer your actual body could become one of those things he now has to process what he had just done" I said and he backed away and I teleported and told everyone with the help of Dark of course. 

When he finaly calmed down he looked down. 

Ectoplasm POV

I was watching and was extremly concerned and I was a little not alot scared because he would have to do. "You should also get ready in three two one" he said and my clones all poofed and it felt like a needle to my heart but wasn't killing me. When it was over I couldn't remember anything about what happened and when I did it hurt when I tried. 

"I sincerely am sorry" I looked to see Midoriya in front of me. "If you don't remember this happened" he raised a doll. "You allowed me to make a doll out of one of your clones so I'm sorry you have to work back to where you were at when you left UA I am sorry" he bowed it looked like he was about to cry.

'If I let a clone do it he was training and I remember we are working on ulimate moves,' "as long as you don't hurt anyone with the quirk you have taken I can show you how to use it if you would like" I said and I sent out clones again then out of nowhere I felt like I was missing something then he expained the feeling I am feeling now that my original soul can grow back the half it is missing with training and time. "It sounds like you have done this before" he froze and Bakugo noticed then noticed the doll in his had and came down. 

"He trained with me I haven't told anyone till now so can you guys keep it a secret and not going back to hating him" he asked and I said ok and he smiled. "We apprecate it and you should be happy because yours stayed mine when he tried me it always turned to ash" he said smiling and rubbing the back of his head. 

I then said continue training but I said I will have to tell the principle at some point but I gave Midoriya permission and I am fine with it and that made the boy smile but then it was time to dismiss class.

Izuku POV

I was walking back sad but happy, sad because I actually did what I never wanted to and successeded and happy because he was going to save me and let me keep it. "I wonder what to name him" I asked and looked at how big of a chunk I took and froze so did the other two as they saw it to. "He is so strong way stronger and I didn't think it would make a full puppet soul" I said then worked on the contract and kept wondered what if they would have a voice or not I was doing all this while walking. When we got to the dorms I was surprised it's well moved like a normal person and everything honestly it looked like cute.

"What where am I what happened" now I explained and he slowly calmed down and now all I have to do is think of a name. "Now then what are quirk dolls supposed to do" I looked sad. 

"I when I first encountered quirk dolls they sounded so scared it was in a hospitle and some were crying some were angry, others insane and calm. I was crying at the scene. The doctors said they could come with me, so I came up with an idea I didn't want to take them when they were unwilling I didn't want to make their lives bad so I asked each of the quirk dolls to tell me about themselves and if they wanted to come home with me I was sad at some answers but happy with others and I ended up taking five from one five from another and five from another and we all got along pretty well. That was the day after I met Dark I treat my quirk dolls like people because they may just be souls but they are still alive" I said and I could tell if they could cry they would and said happy to be here. "How about hmm Echo why not" they oked it. 

We then went to the puppet room and I got to know the new member of my puppet family.

Timeskip

I was on the thing again practicing and I can clone ten of myself then Dark twenty-seven and Ryan five. "I think we are good with that I think we should go back to making your ultimate move and I suggested the copying my puppets quirks then Ryan mentioned his quirk and mentioned his gltichfest move. 

"But that would require a ton of energy right" he then turned my giant bear. "Fine" I started glowing green, "villain move GlitchFest" I said and the ground started shaking I didn't feel tired. 

Aizawa POV

I was watching when the ground starting shaking everyone noticed then I noticed a moniter appear by my feet, 'this is glitches Glitchfest' I looked up said puppet wasn't doing anything meaning Midoriya was. "He got a hang of that bastereds quirk huh" I said and the other teachers noticed my smile. "If he mastered that quirk the villain world is in serious trouble" I said.

Izuku POV

"I guess I can give you a run down how this move works. Mr. Ectoplasm can you watch our bear friend" Ryan said then grabbed me and we jumped off the platform, "still on my quirk" he said and I said yes. Then we hit the ground but we didn't we were somewhere else.

I looked to see a screen and I saw Mr. Ectoplasm looking at me I waved. "Screen glitch you can use the internet inside computers, call on cellphones, not to mention it this world a weapon is the real deal" he said and my eyes widened as a search window popped up. "Think of something" he said. I searched 'sword' then only pictures came up and he smiled. He motioned to it and I was shocked I actually grabbed one. "The internet is your plaything but you can also jump to different devices Gitchfest offers, just think" I thought a phone and was somewhere else. 

"I can literally do anything but this is a lot of power" he said it was. "Ryan you never told me why did you become a villain" he then took me to a moniter. "Ryan please I'm your friend I will treat you no differently please I got to know" the look on his face changed and his strings were lose. Dark teleported to me. 

"Izuku you are stepping on personal barriers but" he calmed down. "I must listen to you I'm your puppet master" he said and I felt his strings remaking themselves.

"Now lets see here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 411 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
1.6K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...
26.8K 279 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
3.4K 86 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...