I Kissed Mr. Popular (IKMP Se...

By DevilishingDiva

"Be my girlfriend, Bella" He hissed again. ~~ One Friday night party. One popular boy and one ordinary girl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Sequel

Chapter 32

144K 4.4K 1.7K
By DevilishingDiva

 Three hours later we are all gathered on the illumunated corridor of our town's largest hospital. My heart race fast and every noise in the world seems to have shut out as I see him lying on the stretcher, hurriedly rushed inside the Operating Room. 

When he was brought here a few minutes ago, his shirt was covered in blood, he was unconscious and bleeding profusely from the back of his head. Noah had been lying in a pool of blood, alone, near the school's playground, when Mike and one of his friends found him and brought him here.

How could it have happened to Noah? Why didn't I see it coming? I told him to go look for Caleb, was it because of me? 

And still with all these thoughts, another terrifying thought crept in my mind. What happened to Caleb? Was he alright? And where was he?

Our parents rushed in as well as many friends of Noah. Cecile kept quiet with a silent expression, staring blankly at the door. Nina kept sobbing, confiding in the arms of her mother Georgina while my mother seemed to have grown a sudden hatered towards me.

"It's all because of you! It's all because of the bad company you have made. You dragged everybody with you, Bella. You knew this was gonna happen at some point, didn't you? I had already warned you about that boy, but you kept on seeing him. You were playing with fire, and now look what you've done. The poor boy is going through.... I.. I am never going to forgive you if anything happens to him" She choked as she angrily spit those words at me. My father took her away as she broke down fearing the worst.

Another hour passed by, with still no response from either side- neither did we get any news from Noah, and neither from Caleb. Mike was still here, waiting like all of us for a news. The doctor came out of the OR ten minutes later as we all ran up to him for answers.

"We did the best we could" The doctor replied wearily, "But, I am very sorry to say that he is in a very critical condition"

"What?" Geaogina askd.

"Oh my god!" My mother exclaimed as Nina and I exchanged glances of shock.

"He is still unconscious and we will keep him in ICU for further checkup. He had a massive blow at the back of his head, leading to internal haemorrhage. We can't say much now, until he wakes up. But don't worry, we are trying our best" The doctor assured us before leaving.

I broke down as soon as the doctor left. Tears densed my eyes, as today's incident replayed infront of me. Cecile was still sitting ideal, not moving a bit, and neither did she speak a word after coming to the hospital. Mike came over to me, comforting me and making me calm down,

"Bella, there's nothing we can do now, he was already so much injured when we found him lying unconscious. The cops would be here any minute now" Mike said, sitting beside me.

"Cops? Why?" I asked in panic.

"Surely, Bella! You understand that this is a police case, don't you? He was attacked, the cops will have to come and interrogate" Mike looked concerned.

I nodded and rested my head back on the wall, while praying for Noah's recovery. Another hour passed by as we all waited patiently for some update. Suddenly the doctor rushed into Noah's room. A few minutes later a nurse came up to us.

"The patient is awake now, he is looking for Bella" The nurse's eyes searched me, as I stepped up, "You are Bella? He wants to meet you,but please keep it short, he is very weak"

I nodded and smiled at the nurse, finally Noah is awake. I ran inside the room to see him lying on the bed with his head totally covered in bandage and tubes running all over his body. As soon as I saw him, tears started welling up. I went up to him and sat beside him holding his hand. His eyes opened slowly, looking at me with pain.

"Bella" Noah said in a soft painful voice.

"Noah..." I choked unable to see him in this state, "How did this happen?"

"Bella" He again said in a rugged voice, "I'm so sorry about what I did earlier..."

"No, no, don't say that" I said while crying, guilt has taken over me by now, "It's me who should be sorry. It was all in the past, I should have let it go. I'm so sorry Noah, If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here"

"No, don't cry" Noah said, "I will be alright soon" He smiled feebly at me.

"You better be, Noah" I glared at him while sobbing, "Otherwise I'll kill you"

Noah tried to chuckle, but couldn't. He was already drowsy, as he spoke softly, "For the time being, take care of Cecile, will you? And am forgiven, right?"

"Cecile is in shock, I'll take care of her, but how did this happen? Did Tim did this to you? Did you meet Caleb?" I asked.

As soon as I finished asking, the monitor started beeping faster and made noises which made me nervous, what's happening?

"Caleb, Caleb.." Noah tried to whisper.

The nurse hurried inside, "What's wrong? What are you doing?"

"Nothing" I stared at her, horrified, "I did nothing. Suddenly it started happening..."

The nurse came closer to Noah, and checked few things before looking upto me, "He has fallen asleep. You should leave"

"But what happened?"

"I told you to keep your conversation short. It's due to high sedative, it's alright. But you should not stress him in any way"

I kissed Noah's bruised hand and came out of the room. As soon as I was out, Cecile came rushing towards me, followed by everyone else.

"How is he? Is he okay? What did he say?" Cecile asked one question after another. I calmed her down telling her whatever Noah had told me. She started crying when suddenly I heard someone call out my name, 

"Bella" I look upto see Caleb standing in the distance, beathing heavily with bruises all over his face and body.

"Caleb" I looked up, relieved to see him okay.

"You" Cecile shouted out from beside and ran upto him, clutching his jacket and pushing him away, "What did you do to him? huh? Tell me right now"

"Cecile" I excaimed in horror as I saw her hitting Caleb.

"Cecile" Caleb tried to calm her down, "I didn't..."

"He went to find you, he went to say you sorry" Cecile cried as she spoke while hitting him, "And what did you do? I knew you haven't change. Not even a bit!"

"Cecile, please, listen to me" Caleb pleaded as we all stood there in shock. We didn't at all think it like that, but was Cecile right? Was it Caleb's fault?

"Noah came to meet you, right?" Cecile asked, "Then how come he got injured, and you were nowhere to be found? huh?"

"I too got hit, Cecile, while following Tim" Caleb answered, "How is Noah? Is he alright?"

"Liar!" Cecile slapped him, "You are a pathetic liar. Do you think I'll believe you? After I know what capabalities you posses"

"Cecile" Caleb looked at his sister wth painful eyes.

"You are a murderer Caleb!" Cecile yelled, "You have always been! Noah came to you for forgiveness, and you hit him? How could you? Why do you always do this to me, Caleb?"

"Cecile, I didn't do it" Caleb eyes were teary as he tried to explain himself, he looked at me, "Bella..."

"Where were you for all this time?" I asked him in a sceptical tone, as suspicions rose within me too.

"Bella, I was..." Caleb was going to say something when two cops came through the corridor towards us.

"Who is Caleb Ryder?" One cop asked.

Caleb stood up, looking at them and nodding in appoval, "What is it?"

"Mr. Caleb Ryder, you are under arrest for attacking Mr. Noah Nelson and fleeing from the crime seen" The other cop said as he put hand cuffs on Caleb's hands.

"What?" Caleb looked at them and then at me, as I was myself bewildered.

"Anything you say now, will be held against you" The cop finished and started pulling him towards the end of the corridor, to take the stairs downstairs for exit.

"I knew that you were the one to do this to Noah, so I and Mike had called the cops and complained about you" Cecile spoke as I turned to see Mike nodding in agreement.

"What? Cecile you?" Caleb couldn't believe his ears.

"You are not my brother anymore. Take him away, Inspectors!" Cecile said and walked away.

"What? No, no" Caleb tried to fight and resist, "Bella, trust me. You have to trust me, I haven't done anything to Noah, Bella please"

Caleb pleaded and looked me with all the hope in the world, but I was too blinded by what Cecile had accused him of. I was confused as to even look at him straight in the eye now. As he kept on pleading while the cops took him away, I turned my back towards him, maybe Cecile is right.

The cops had taken him away. He was the one who had done this to Noah, was he? I really didn't know. But if Cecile had accused him of something, maybe she had some reasons for that. Afterall, she is his sister! But why did she say he was a murderer? Did he... No! That can't be possible. Caleb is not like that, he wouldn't... Oh! What the heck am I thinking?!! But did Caleb really did this to Noah?

I came infront of Noah's room, looking at his sleeping body through the glass. Could he really have hit Noah? Today only he addressed Noah as his friend, would he do this to his friend? And then it dawned on me. Caleb would never hurt his friend, that is if he really considered him as one of his friends. And the Caleb I knew would never hurt anyone I cared about. Cecile must have gotten this wrong. It wasn't Caleb, it can't be.

As soon as I realised this, I knew what a terrible mistake I had made, I should have trusted him. I instantly ran downstairs and then out of the hospital. In this cold, chilly night I ran faster than I could to save the man I love from getting the punishment of the crime he hadn't committed...

Or so I thought........

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey all... Back again :D :*
How was it? Did you like it?
The story is coming to its end.... dun dun duuunn.... :P :D
Tell me your opinions guys..
I loved writing it though :P

Okay, dedication goes to @capoojam for her wonderful support and enthusiasm. Love you dear. always stay beautiful and happy :) :*

Comment and Vote as always...
I love you all always... the story crossed 10k+ votes.. Yiieeee :D
Gotta go now. Toodles :) :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 120K 49
Easton was Luna's closest friend until a family tragedy tore them apart. Five years later, a mysterious invitation brings them back together - and Lu...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
76.8K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...