A Zombie Girl and Her Werewolf

By EarthboundGiant

After Prawn, Wyatt couldn't stop thinking how much he enjoyed his time with Eliza. But will his feelings stir... More

Day(-te) Dream
Zed Talk
Tutor Session
Pack Intervention
Planning
It's a Date
Last Saturday
The Two C's: Complication and Celebration
Desperation Tactic
First Date
Aftermath
Dust Wolf Cometh
Honored Guests
Family
First Lead
Separation
Seeds of Discord
Siblings
Sat in Silence of a While...
Land that Should Not Be Named
A Favor
The Visionary
An Opportunity
Subject
The Return
Grey Pelts
Seabrook Preparations
Forbidden Forest Front Part I (So It Begins)
Forbidden Forest Front Part 2 (The Ancestor)
Seabrook Front Part 1 (Hiding)
Seabrook Front Part 2 (Family History)
Zombietown Front Part 1 (Kindness Begets Kindness)
Zombietown Front Part 2 (Search)
The Past
Found
Grey Pelt Fall, Sun Rising
Break
Some time later...
Announcement
Her Feelings (April Fools Chapter)
Late
Fro-yo Talks
Eliza's Secret
The Team
Together Again
Renewed
Let's Enjoy It
Frustration
Visions
Trouble
Changes
Early Meet
Betrayal
Doubt
The Request
Unpopular
Not Exactly a Birthday
Wyatt's Confessional
A Reason to Care
Moonstone Ceremony
Round One: Battle
Round Two: Giving Up
A Short Interlude
Round Three: Who We Are
The Times...Farewell
Afterwords

Back to the Usual

602 11 6
By EarthboundGiant

Eliza had already started her plan. She had gone to school as usual, but when she had free time, she began organizing rallies to help the wolves. Her and Addison were the leaders of the brigade. They did peace-walks, sit-ins, and boycotts on certain Seabrook goods. Nothing went too out of hand, Addison's father was chief of police and her mother was the mayor.

Eliza even organized pep rallies during the weekend. The rally asked for donations, but it wasn't money they were looking for, but signatures for a petition to allow the residence of the forbidden forest to come back to Seabrook. People were allowed to come and go as they so chose. Strangely enough, Bucky made an appearance. He had a bandage on his face, but that was as bad as it got. He wasn't allowed to do anything too crazy in terms of gymnastics, unless he wanted his stitches to open up, but he showed his support.

Most of the adults weren't really into letting the werewolves back, but there were a few that were. Coach Barkley showed up to the pep rally. Principal Lee didn't show up, but she allowed them to use the school's gym to host the rally.

Addison and the cheerleaders were performing various cheer routines. In between, when the cheerleaders got tired, some of the students would come up and talk about their experiences with the werewolves that attended Seabrook.

Who knew Wynter was into making videos online? She actually had helped most of the student body gain more followers. As she didn't have a phone or any way to access social media, she would often appear in some other students' videos and the views of people who went to Seabrook high sky rocketed. There was quite a handful that she helped out.

There were some other people who made comments on other werewolves such as Walter, Wallace, Winifred, Wendy, and a lot more. The rally went on for three hours. Just as Eliza went up to tell everyone good bye, she was cut off by Bucky. "Eliza, do you mind if I make just one more speech, please."

Eliza frowned. She wasn't sure what Bucky was going to do, but she allowed it.

For the first time since Eliza knew him, Bucky looked nervous in front of a crowd. "Hello, everyone may know me as Bucky Buchanan, class president for Seabrook high."

The AC's stood up and clapped for him.

"But I'm not coming up here to talk about myself or being president. I came up here to talk about a werewolf worth fighting for. Back when I first met her, I thought she was a monster. I was afraid of her...and then I got to know her. I found out that she wasn't mean. She is a leader. She brings out the best in her people. I thought I did the same, by leading by example. But a true leader is someone who not only leads by example, but looks out for those willing to follow them.

"I'm sorry I can't be there for Willa, but I want everyone to know how great she is. Thank you." Bucky then started making his way off the stage. There were quite a few whose mouths looked like they would fall to the floor.

Lacey stood up. She raised her pom-pom and started to shake it. "Woo, werewolves!"

Addison then rallied the group.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlRvE9dKWQc)

"Together, together, together everyone

"Together, together, come on let's work this out

"Together, they were there for us.."

The cheerleaders then went out and began their cheer. Eliza then looked through the signatures. There were over five hundred signatures. The town of Seabrook's population that could vote was just barely over a thousand. That meant over half the town's voting population had signed.

At the end Eliza went up on stage. "I want to thank everyone that came today. Your support really means a lot to each and every one of us. With your votes, we can make change." Eliza waved the petition by her head.

That got a cheer from the crowd.

"That concludes the pep rally, so we'll be closing up the gym. Thanks again. Have a good day."

Bonzo, Bree, Zed, Addison, and a few other volunteers began to help clean up. Streamers and confetti were all over the floor. Addison and Bree were talking about their routine and how they could improve for the next football game as they were cleaning up.

Zed was helping Bonzo out. They were busy taking apart the stage and the other equipment that was on it. While they were working, they were also busy talking about how much good they were doing, in zombie of course.

Eliza quickly made her way over to Bucky who was leaving with the rest of the crowd. "Hey."

"Hey, Eliza." Bucky said. There was a small smile on his face, but it didn't look genuine. There was a pain in them.

"I just want to say... thank you for showing up." Eliza's stomach started to ache. She wondered if words could really make one vomit. She was glad she didn't have to put her hand to her mouth to stop it. That would have made the conversation even worse.

Bucky looked rather uncomfortable. "I know I'm the last person you would have thought would care about the werewolves, but...I don't know, since getting to know Willa, I've...it's just so hard to describe, you know."

"I know what you mean. And your support means a lot." Eliza still felt like she was gonna puke.

"Bucky." Addison greeted.

Eliza took the opportunity to make her exit. The clean up only took half an hour. After everything was cleaned up and they all got out, coach Barkley locked up the gym.

"Well, I'll be seeing you. Good luck with your petition." He then started to walk back home.

The five of them made their way to city hall. The place was ornately made building with long steps and a fountain at the entrance. The others looked around inside. The place was huge. The walls were up to thirty feet high and above ten feet, large carvings were made into the walls from ancient human history.

The entire lobby was nearly empty.

"This is where your mother works?" Eliza couldn't stop looking around. It may have been hard to believe, but the air in the building actually seemed cleaner than outside the building.

"Yup. City council meets on the third floor." Addison led the way to the receptionist desk.

Sitting at the desk was a round man in a dark blue suit. "No, the mayor ordered ham on rye, not ham on wheat! Yes, this is a complaint! Hold on." The man held onto the end of his ear piece. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Addison Wells. I have a two o'clock appointment."

"Addison Wells? As in the mayor's daughter?"

"Yup."

The receptionist then began looking at some paper. "Ok, you'll be going to the third floor. I'll call someone to bring you to the room."

"Thanks." Addison flashed her sweet smile and led the group over to the elevators. They didn't have to wait long before the elevator door opened. A woman wearing a neon green vest was sitting on a stool. Once everyone got in, she pressed the button that had a three on it.

Bonzo then asked something in zombie.

Before anyone said anything, "the receptionist told me to drop you kids off. Yes, I speak zombie." The elevator person smiled and the group waited until the elevator stopped.

"Third floor." The computerized voice of the elevator said.

The group got out. Waiting for them was a guy who looked to be in his late twenties. He wore a baby blue polo and slacks. "Right this way."

He led them down the hallway. He then knocked on the door. "Ms. Wells, your daughter and her friends are here."

"Thank you, Max."

"It's Marcus." The man let out a sigh and then left.

"Hey, honey, how's it going?"

"Mom, we got the signatures."

Eliza then went up and handed over the petition. Addison's mom took the petition. Her eyebrows went up when she saw all the signatures. "This is quite extensive. I'll need to get a staff to verify each signature."

"Max!" Addison's mom called.

"Marcus," Addison clarified.

"Right. Marcus!"

The man in the baby blue polo came into the room. "You called."

"Please file this for review." Addison's mom handed him the petition.

"Right away." He then left.

Addison's mother then held daughter's wrist. "Don't worry honey, we'll work this out."

Addison smiled. Eliza though, was still hesitant.

"Isn't there anything that can be done sooner?" Eliza asked.

"Well, if it were something that minor, I may be able to call in a few favors, but something like this, I'd need the entire city council to vote. I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...
14.1K 311 13
When the Pevensie siblings are on the journey with the Beavers to find Aslan to save their brother, Edmund. A lurking, young warrior, finds them, sho...
26K 495 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...
288K 7K 24
"𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘱π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬 𝘒 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘡𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧-𝘣𝘰𝘺," 𝘐 𝘴𝘯𝘒𝘱 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬. "π˜“οΏ½...