stars ✨ reddie fluff one shots

By reddiebagels

Just a collection of fluffy one shots May be sad so yeah beware ig More

Whats up babies
Forgotten
Free Fall
Soulmates
Black and Purple
Now and Forever
Fuzzy Blankets
Summer Daze
I'll Hold You Forever
Brighter Than The Sun
Don't Let Go
You're My Everything
Christmas Miracles (parts 1 & 2)
You're The Only One
HEY HEY HEY
Future Works !
Don't Let Go (1 & 2)
Together We Stand
The End
Family First
Criminals
Invasion
Someday
A Short Perspective

Palm Trees & Masterchef

1.6K 54 294
By reddiebagels

TW: HAPPY ENDING (You're welcome) ! Some smut ! Bad language ig ! I've been working on this for a long ass time I just never published ! Things suck rn so y'all deserve some funny fluff and smut to get through it !

"I think I'm going to audition for MasterChef," Richie said as he handed Eddie a large bowl of Mac n Cheese, smiling a toothy grin.

Eddie scoffed but accepted the food, taking a bite. "Maybe the auditions, but you'd get knocked off for your mouth," he said with a laugh.

Richie glared. "If Gordon Ramsay can do it, so can I."

"He's paid to swear!"

"I should be paid to swear," Richie grumbled, crossing his arms and flopping down and laying across the couch.

Eddie smiled at his best friend, sitting in between his legs and laying back on Richie's chest. He took another bite of his meal, smiling at how good it was. He knew Richie loved cooking, even if he was a mess in the kitchen.

Richie wasn't thinking about the food. He was thinking about how close Eddie was to him. He and Eddie were both aware of the other's "anti-heterosexuality" as Richie called it, but it hadn't really affected him until that moment.

It wasn't even a sexual "I want to fuck you" thing; it was more of a "holy fuck you're beautiful and every time I look at you I'm more amazed" type thing. Because Richie knew that he liked Eddie a lot, and he'd always been affectionate with Eddie, but it felt different.

As soon as high school ended, the losers club all moved to the west coast for school, leaving their dark pasts behind and fighting to have a future that didn't consist of the horrible things they faced in Derry.

Maybe it was because they were finally alone and on spring break after weeks of classes and busy schedules, maybe it was because they were both legal adults and no longer in their shithole town so they didn't have to hide their feelings.

However, both of them knew the tension was there, yet they hadn't done anything about it, and Richie was terrified to make a move.

As if he was thinking the same thing, Eddie sat up and placed his almost empty bowl on the side table.

He flashed Richie a small smile before standing up. "Want something to drink?" he asked.

Richie nodded. He knew that he and Eddie both didn't want anything to drink, and it was just a way to break their awkward tension.

"What do you want?"

"Get me a bottle of-"

Eddie cut him off, glaring from the doorway. "If you say coconut water, I will cut off your balls, tie them to a helium balloon, and let them fly into the fucking sun," he said darkly.

Richie gaped. "It's so good!"

"It's like liquified sprite without bubbles that's been left in a fucking warm room for two weeks! It's nasty!" he exclaimed, stomping off to the kitchen.

Richie laughed at his friend's antics sitting up on the couch so Eddie wouldn't feel uncomfortable sitting with him. Thankfully, when Eddie came back, he sat down beside Richie with his glass of water before handing Richie a bottle.

"Here's your shit water," Eddie said, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. "I wish you were allergic to coconut."

"Aw, Eds, you know that coconut is a crucial part of my cooking," Richie said, leaning over and kissing Eddie on the cheek, watching his face flush in the glow of the TV.

"It's not the coconut itself, it's just the weird water," Eddie mumbled. "It's like the common hatred for bubbly water. Like... they put fruit flavored vape in there just to barely give it a taste and I regret every sip of it that I take."

Richie laughed again. "Let's go to Hawaii. Real coconut and pineapple there, Spaghetti Man!"

"Ew."

"Sinner."

Eddie rolled his eyes. "You're right. Being gay won't send me to hell. It's my hatred of coconut and pineapple," he said sarcastically.

"Yep," Richie said, popping the P. "For real though, we could go for break. My parents have a beach house in Maui and we can both get time off of work."

Eddie was aware of Richie's parents' wealth, but he hated when Richie offered him the opportunity to indulge in it. It felt unfair, like he was using Richie for his wealth and not because they were best friends.

"I dunno, Rich. I, uh, promised Bev I'd go shopping with her this break and I don't really have the money for a plane tic-"

"Just stop, Eds. I know you don't like when I offer to pay for things for you, but you're my best friend and I lo-, uh, really like having you as my friend. So, please, let me bring you on a trip. You need to de-stress and I want you to come with me." Richie sounded like he was pleading, and Eddie felt terrible.

"I, uh-"

"Please? We can literally chill on the beach, we don't have to buy anything except some groceries because my parents leave pots and pans there. I need a vacation and so do you. You've been overworking yourself!"

Eddie sighed, resting his head on the back of the couch. "I owe you one."

Richie's eyes sparkled with joy as he leapt to the other side of the couch and tackled Eddie, pressing kisses on his face.

"Richie! I'll still back out!"

"No you won't!" Richie exclaimed, but he climbed off of Eddie. "I'm so excited! We leave in two days, go back!"

"How are you going to get tickets? It's spring break!"

"I already have them, I just needed to convince you!"

Eddie smiled and laughed, walking off to his room. "Thanks Richie. I love you," he whispered to himself.

He didn't think Richie would have heard him.

•••

"I'm so nervous, Bev!" Eddie whined as Bev sat on the end of his bed. Eddie was shuffling around his room, doing last minute packing.

Richie was out, going to lunch with his parents before he left. He was very close with them, and they had flown out to California for a conference, so they decided to meet Richie before he and Eddie left.

"Why are you nervous?" Bev asked, rolling onto her stomach and looking at Eddie's anxious shuffling around.

Eddie shrugged. "Like, I'm not really nervous for the trip itself. It's just..."

"Richie?"

Eddie nodded, biting his lip in embarrassment.

Bev moved to the floor beside him, hugging her friend tightly. "I know, honey."

"I don't know what to do, Bev. It'd ruin everything if I told him!"

"It could make things better, too."

Eddie sniffed. "I'm not what he wants, Bev. I'm his best friend! He'd never like me like that! And I don't know how I'm not supposed to admit or show that when we're stuck on an island together for a week!" he exclaimed, trying to keep from crying.

If he cried, Richie would be able to tell. It was like Richie just knew when he was sad and made a beeline for him, and Eddie knew he wouldn't be able to lie if Richie asked why he was sad.

Bev seemed to realize this and pulled away from her hug. "I don't think you'd ruin it. Richie loves you, he always has. He's just too scared to make a move." She reaches into her pocket and pulled out a package. "Here. Just in case."

Eddie glared at her as she handed him the pack of condoms.

"Alright, I'm leaving. Have fun, Eddie!" she said, hugging him before grabbing her bag and getting ready to leave.

"You just got here!"

"I've got someone else to visit!" Bev called, smiling at her friend.

Eddie glared. "Who?"

"I'm just saying bye to Richie, it's not like I'm going to tell him anything," she said, grinning evilly.

"He lives here!"

"He's not here now!" Bev called as she walked out the door. "He said we could get coffee before you two have to head out!"

Eddie glared at her receding figure, but sighed. He opened his stuffed carry on backpack and stuffed the pack of condoms in the bottom of the bag.

"Just in case," he murmured, zipping his bag back up and finished his preparations.

•••

The Tozier beach house in Hawaii was nothing short of beautiful. It was in a secluded area and a ten minute walk from the beach, and the house itself was decorative and felt like a second home.

Richie ushered Eddie inside, showing him to the guest room that he would be staying in, across the hall from Richie's room. Neither of them dared to take the master suite, since it made Richie uncomfortable and Eddie didn't want to break something.

"I want to go to the beach," Eddie said, walking down into the living room where Richie was looking through the shelves and making a grocery list.

Richie turned and smiled at him. "Okay, let's go then. After we need to go to town and get groceries, but it's a short walk," he explained, running off to his room to put on his swimsuit.

Eddie had always loved swimming. As soon as he realized he didn't have asthma, he loved it even more, since he didn't feel the need to slow down and take a break. He was the team captain of his swim team in high school and went to state. It was even better for track season, giving him the best stamina on his team.

As soon as the pair made it to the beach, Eddie was off. He dove into the warm water and waded in the water up to his neck. It was a private little space, so Eddie was at peace with the silence. He spotted Richie setting up their towels and their umbrella on shore, before he waved Eddie out of the water.

"What's up?!" Eddie asked, completely soaked but still flashing a dazzling smile.

Richie smiled at how relaxed Eddie seemed, before tossing him a towel and a bottle. "Your mom won't fuck me if you come home with a sunburn," he said, making Eddie's smile fade into a scowl.

"Beep beep, asshole," he muttered, drying off and lathering his skin with the sunscreen. "My mom wouldn't fuck you if you two were the last people left on earth and were responsible for repopulation!"

"Eds, we both know she wouldn't be able to withstand the honor of carrying Richie babies."

"If your spawn ever entered this world, I'm pretty sure it would cause the planet to destroy itself if your kids didn't destroy it first!"

Richie laughed and wrapped his arms around Eddie, tackling him into the sand. He laid on top of Eddie, who was scowling but not fighting back, even though he could hold his own against Richie.

"Get off of me, Trashmouth."

"You like me being on top though, Eds."

Eddie rolled his eyes. "The only think you're going to be on top of is the ball donor list because I'm about to kick yours so hard that you feel them in your throat!" he snarled, making Richie roll off of him in mock horror.

"But my devil spawn! How am I supposed to make them if I can't nut?!"

Eddie giggled. "You wouldn't. They'd probably give me a Medal of Honor for saving the world from your children."

It was Richie's turn to scowl, which he did, pinching Eddie's side.

Eddie cried out in laughter, trying to get away from Richie, but the other boy just pinned him down and started to assault his sides with tickles.

"Richie! Stop!" Eddie cried out between laughs, only making Richie increase the movements and make Eddie laugh harder. "Richie!"

"Save the screaming my name for bed, Eds," Richie said playfully, letting Eddie up. "Let's get in the damn water."

"So you can hide your boner?" Eddie asked.

Richie looked down with wide eyes, only to realize Eddie was clearly fucking with him. When he looked back up, Eddie was already on his way to the water, laughing loudly and smiling back at his friend.

Seeing the joy Eddie felt, Richie only wished he had the balls to tell his friend how he really felt. He wanted to be more than friends, but no part of him was willing to risk losing Eddie.

Little did he know, Eddie felt exactly the same.

•••

When the pair finally finished at the beach, they went grocery shopping in just their swimsuits, since Richie insisted that no one really cared about shirts in Maui. From what Eddie had seen, he was right, as most boys were in Hawaiian shirts and swim trunks or no shirts at all.

"You share their taste in clothes," Eddie pointed out, catching Richie's attention. "They're the ones I have to blame."

Richie smirked. "Don't be jealous, Spaghetti. We can get you a Hawaiian shirt, too," he promised, making Eddie scrunch up his nose in disgust.

"Not to be dramatic, but I'd literally rather die," he said, earning a snicker from Richie.

The pair went shopping for their week of food, Richie getting kicked out of the grocery store about halfway thorough and leaving Eddie shopping for himself.

"It's not my fault that they're inhumane assholes who murder lobsters!" Richie had exclaimed to Eddie when he saw the tank of lobsters and saw a worker cut into one before selling it. "Sinners!"

Eddie watched as Richie was ordered to leave the store, staying behind to finish their shopping. He decided to purchase one of the lobsters and requested that they keep it alive so it stayed fresher, before purchasing their goods and leaving the store.

"Eddie! You bought one of their innocent lobsters?! You heartless demon!" Richie exclaimed dramatically, thinking the lobster was dead.

"Relax, it's still alive," Eddie said, handing the plastic bag that the lobster was kept in to Richie. "I don't know what you plan on doing with it, but here you go."

Richie grinned and kissed Eddie's cheek, noticing but not pointing out how flustered it made Eddie. "These lobsters are fresh from the ocean! We can send him home!" he said excitedly, helping Eddie with some of the bags.

As soon as they dropped the bags at the beach house, Richie dragged Eddie to the beach and pulled the rubber bands off of the lobster's claws.

"Goodbye Trashmouth 2.0!" Richie called, putting the lobster on the ground and watching it crawl away. "Anything you want to say to him?"

Eddie shook his head, smiling at Richie's weirdly happy interaction with the lobster. "You like seafood, Rich. Why were you so weird about them killing the lobster? Like, part of it seemed dramatic, but you seemed genuinely upset," Eddie said, knowing he and Richie could read each other flawlessly.

Richie shrugged. "I don't like seeing them killed when they're still alive. It makes me sad."

"Who knew? Richard Tozier, the one who makes jokes of everything, yet he cowers at the sight of harming seafood," Eddie said, giggling.

Richie scowled at his best friend and lifted him up, making Eddie scream in surprise.

"Put me down!"

"Who knew? Eddie Kaspbrak, the one who can shoot sarcastic remarks like there's no tomorrow, yet he cowers when picked up by his best friend!" Richie mocked, walking toward the water, careful to avoid the space where they released the lobster.

"You know I hate when you pick me up!"

"Fine, I'll put you down then."

"Wait, no!" Eddie yelled as Richie tossed him into the water. "You asshole."

Richie just smiled. "Told you that you should only wear a swimsuit around here," he said with a laugh.

Eddie wanted to stay mad, but he ended up giggling. "Fuck you, Trashmouth. Let's go make dinner."

"Aye aye, Spaghetti Man!"

•••

After quick showers and stuffing themselves with steak and potatoes, Richie decided that they needed to have a Masterchef cook off in the kitchen.

"We need to make a mystery box and compete!" Richie exclaimed as Eddie sat on the counter, eating a bowl of berries.

"How will it be a mystery if both of us are in the room and making the box? That's just covering a box of known ingredients and wondering how we'll make them work," Eddie said, popping a raspberry in his mouth. "You know Masterchef is scripted anyway, right?"

Richie put his hand over Eddie's mouth. "Don't you dare ruin my night, Edward," he snapped, before pulling his hand away and smirking. "Who am I kidding? Any night with you is the best night."

Eddie couldn't help the blush on his face, but he tried to brush it off by rolling his eyes and scoffing. "Okay, you sap," he mumbled.

"1950 called, they want their pet name back," Richie said, rummaging through the fridge. "How about you make me a mystery box and then I'll make and you judge?"

Eddie grinned. "Can we do it Chopped style?"

Richie narrowed his eyes. "Explain, Kaspbrak."

"You have to use all of the ingredients in the box," Eddie said, smiling evilly.

"You're the one who has to eat it."

"If it poisons me, you have to buy me smoothies for a month," Eddie said with a grin.

"Health nut," Richie mumbled, before his face brightened. "If I win, do I get something?"

"Your dignity."

Richie shook his head. "How about, if it tastes good, I get a kiss from my dear spaghetti boy," he said, knowing it was a risk but also knowing he could brush it off as a joke if Eddie didn't respond well.

"Fine," Eddie said, hoping he didn't sound eager.

Richie smiled. "Don't tell your mom or she'll get jealous," he called, leaving the room so Eddie could make the box. "I'm requesting and dessert box, please!"

Eddie giggled to himself, putting the ingredients in one of their empty shopping bags and closing it up. He was actually hoping Richie would win, and it had very little to do with the promise of a dessert.

When Richie was called back into the kitchen, he immediately grabbed the bag and excitedly tore it open, making Eddie screech about the loss of a reusable paper bag.

"Okay, coconut water... I thought you hated this?" Richie asked, raising an eyebrow.

Eddie smirked. "I do. You don't get your prize unless you manage to make me like coconut water."

"Is drugging you and force feeding you it out of the question?" he asked, making Eddie scowl. "Just checking."

Richie rummaged through the rest of the ingredients, including marshmallows, chocolate, raspberries, pepper, and margarita mix.

"Margarita mix?! What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Richie asked as Eddie set a timer on his phone.

Eddie laughed at him, enjoying the power he had over the situation. "You have to figure that out, chef! You've got thirty minutes, go!"

Richie grumbled to himself before he started to get to work. He mixed, measured, and tried to created something out of the stuff he was given, before throwing the pepper at Eddie.

"I can't use this! Give me a break with the pepper!" Richie called, but Eddie threw it back at him.

"Do you want your prize or not?!"

Richie rolled his eyes before continuing to cook.

"Three, two, one!" Eddie called at the end of the thirty minutes as Richie set the plate in front of him. "What did you make, Chef Dick?"

Richie laughed before pointing at his dish, accompanied by a filled margarita glass. "I made a chocolate-marshmallow-black pepper custard with a raspberry sauce, along with a coconut margarita to wash it all down," he explained as Eddie began to eat it.

"I really thought the black pepper would fuck with you," Eddie complained as he ate the custard. "Why does this shit taste good?!"

"I'm a wizard in the kitchen," Richie said with a mocking bow, smiling at his best friend. "Try the drink!"

Eddie did, once again glaring at Richie. "I still hate coconut water, but with the mix it's okay," he grumbled, finishing the drink and dessert.

"So? Did I win?"

"There's no one else competing against you!" Eddie said, gesturing to the otherwise empty room.

"Rate it on a scale of one to ten," Richie ordered, crossing his arms, pleased with his performance.

Eddie glared. "An eight," he mumbled.

"Is that enough for my prize?" Richie asked giddily, whooping when Eddie nodded. He pressed a kiss to Eddie's forehead, surprising the latter.

"What was that?" Eddie asked, almost annoyed.

Richie furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"You always kiss my forehead! How was that a prize for you?"

"Well it's not like I was gonna kiss you on the lips! We're still friends and that feels like an invasion of privacy," Richie said matter-of-factly as Eddie felt a jolt of pain in his stomach.

"Right," Eddie mumbled, carrying his dish and cup to the sink. "Friends."

Richie was lost. "Did I do something wrong, Eds?"

Eddie shook his head. "No. Dessert was perfect. I'm really tired though... jet lag, you know? I'm going to bed, alright?"

"Uh, sure, go ahead," he said, stepping to the sink and stopping Eddie from doing his dishes. "I'll take care of the dishes, you go get ready for bed."

Eddie gave him a half hearted smile before vanishing down the hall.

Richie began to do the dishes before remember when Bev had met him for coffee before they left. Along with an embarrassing parting gift, she'd told him to make his move on Eddie. He'd been head over heels for his best friend for years, and Bev said he needed to make a move on the love of his life.

That would explain Eddie's sudden tiredness, Richie supposed. Was he embarrassed? Did he expect a kiss on the lips and not a simple forehead kiss? Did Eddie want what Richie wanted?

"You'll never know unless you make a move," Richie told himself, puffing the dishes on the drying rack and walking to Eddie's room.

He knocked on the door, unable to shake the nervousness in his body.

The door opened and Eddie stood on the other side, looking mildly confused. "Are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern, not used to seeing Richie look nervous or skittish.

"Can we talk?"

Eddie let him into his room and they sat side by side on the bed. "Is everything alright?" he asked, scared for his friend's rare display of fear.

Richie hummed and nodded. "It will be... I just need to do something. Promise you won't freak out or hate me? You can pretend it didn't ever happen," he said, making Eddie nod.

"As long as you're not about to kill me, sure," Eddie joked, but his forced laughter faded when Richie suddenly kissed him.

It wasn't on the forehead or on the cheek- it was right there on the lips.

Eddie's eyes were wide open for a second before he realized that, oh yeah, he actually really wanted this, and closed his eyes to delve into the passion that Richie was offering him.

Richie pulled away but Eddie took him right back, pushing his tongue into Richie's mouth before Richie easily took control and took Eddie over. It was as if years of hidden love and desire were coming out all at once, leaving the pair panting and desperate for more.

Eddie began to run his hands over Richie's sides and under his shirt, feeling the soft skin that'd he never touched sensually before.

"Wait," Richie whispered, pulling away. "This... do you want this? Do you really want me?" he asked, panting slightly and looking into Eddie's lust filled eyes. "I've been in love with you for the longest time and I can't do this as a one night stand. I can't pretend I'll be okay to only feel you once and then act like it never happened."

Eddie shook his head, cupping Richie's face in his palms. "This is real, and I want this. For however long we make this love last, I want you close to me," he promised, kissing Richie softly,  not showing anything but love and passion.

"Do you have condoms by chance?" Richie asked, making Eddie blush. "Wait, you seriously do?!"

"Fuck off, clearly you wanted this to!" Eddie snapped, stomping to his bag and grabbing the rubbers from the bottom of it. "And it's not my fault. Bev gave them to me."

"No fucking way," Richie said, running off before returning seconds later and throwing something at Eddie. "Seems she was setting us up through her parting gifts."

Eddie snorted. "So you got the lube and I got the condoms, huh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It seems that way," Richie responded with a laugh, rejoining Eddie on the bed and kissing his forehead. "You still want this?"

"Yes," Eddie promised, grabbing Richie's erection that was visible through his swim trunks. "And it seems you do too, right?"

Richie gasped at the feeling, nodding instantly. "Yeah, but don't do that too much or I'll nut before we even get to the good stuff," he muttered, making Eddie snort.

"You really do try to ruin the mood, don't you?"

Richie glared and grabbed Eddie's cock through his shorts, smirking at the hardness. "I'm clearly not, since you're still hard as fuck," Richie said, making Eddie scoff.

"We just made out and I haven't done that much before and I've been crushing on you for years so excuse you for assuming I wouldn't be hard right now. Asshole."

"Why're ya callin' me an asshole, partner? Yours is gonna be the only one in play tonight, ain't that right?" Richie said in a southern accent, making Eddie groan.

"That was not a groan of pleasure," Eddie said as soon as he saw Richie's smirk. "Do you have an off button so that I can stay turned on during this?"

Richie decided to cut the jokes and pinned Eddie down, pressing their lips together and grinding into him, pulling away from their kiss to nibble along his neck. "Is this better?" he whispered in Eddie's ear, relishing in Eddie's breathless pants.

"Y-Yeah," Eddie panted, shocked that Richie could go from joking mode to hot-as-fuck-sex-god mode in a matter of seconds.

Richie continued to kiss and bite along Eddie's neck before tugging off his lover's shirt. "Damn, you should really go without a shirt all the time, please," he said before latching his lips to Eddie's right nipple and licking and nipping until it became erect before moving to the other one.

"F-Fuck," Eddie whispered, grinding his hips up into Richie's and moaning in pleasure. "Richie, fuck, give me more."

"I got you," Richie whispered, pulling off his own shirt and pants before taking off Eddie's, leaving them both in their boxers. "Shit, Eds."

"Now is not really the time for stupid nicknames," Eddie mumbled, eyes still glazed over with lust.

Richie rolled his eyes. "It's not a stupid nickname, my love," he said, reaching into Eddie's pants and stroking his member, making Eddie jerk and writhe beneath him. "It's a cute pet name."

Eddie mumbled something else about that 'never going to be a thing' but he stopped as soon as he felt Richie's fingers move down to his hole before quickly pulling away.

"Use lube, idiot," Eddie said, pulling off his undergarment and getting Richie out of his. He took Richie's cock in his hand and mimicked what Richie did to him, stroking and making him groan and gasp at the amazing feeling.

"Fuck, Eds, stop!" Richie said suddenly.

Eddie pulled away, eyes wide in fear. "Are you okay, did I do something-"

"Don't have a panic attack on me, Dr. K. I told you earlier I didn't want to cum early," Richie said, half embarrassed and half amused. "Can I prep you now, or do you want to have the panic attack first?"

Eddie glared at him playfully and laid on his back so Richie could prep him. He enjoyed the slight sting and feeling of being filled with Richie's fingers, gasping whenever they grazed his prostate.

"I'm ready, hurry up," Eddie mumbled as Richie tried to roll on the condom as quickly as possible.

"Think they're too small for me, Eds," Richie said, humor in his tone. "I bet Bev was expecting you to top."

"Richie, if you don't stick your cock in my ass in the next few seconds, I will personally castrate you," Eddie said, loving the humor but getting impatient.

Richie saluted him and sunk into Eddie's entrance, both of them groaning and moaning the whole time. Once he was fully in and given the okay, Richie began to thrust deep into Eddie, feeling sweat form on his skin and seeing Eddie's skin have the same reaction.

"Rich, fuck, I'm not gonna last long," Eddie whispered, moving his hips to meet Richie's thrusts. "Please tell me-"

"I'm close too," Richie said, speeding up his thrusts and moaning louder as he neared his climax. He grabbed Eddie's member and began to stroke him until they came at the same time, riding out their high together.

"Holy fuck," Eddie whispered as he came all over his stomach, wincing as Richie slowly pulled out and discarded the condom. "Uh, I hope this isn't the start of an awkward phase for us?"

Richie laughed as he laid down next to Eddie on the bed. "No, but it is the start of you being mad at me," he said, making Eddie raise an eyebrow in confusion. "I just feel like now would be a good time to tell you my parents have security cameras in every room that are motion activated and hooked into their phones."

Eddie sat up, jaw dropped and eyes wide with betrayal. "You fucking idiot! You mean your parents just saw us... oh my god, holy fuck! That's terrible, why couldn't you have told me-"

Richie cut him off by cackling loudly, pulling Eddie into a tight hug and ignoring the stickiness on his stomach. "Calm down, babe. It was just a prank," he said, kissing Eddie's forehead and then his lips.

"You're such a bitch," Eddie said, but he was smiling brightly. "I've loved you for too long to be mad."

Richie grinned. "How's it feel to have a Masterchef as a boyfriend?"

"It'd feel even better if he would cuddle me and go to sleep because now I'm really fucking exhausted," Eddie said, giggling and kissing Richie's lips.

Richie suddenly gasped. "Wait, if I'm nutting in you then I can't create Devil spawn!" he exclaimed, sounding defeated. "Curse you, beautiful Spaghetti!"

Eddie laughed once again. "Oops, guess I deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for that," he said, closing his eyes to go to sleep. "Goodnight, Richie."

"Goodnight, Eds," Richie responded.

He almost said 'I love you,' but thought better of it. They had their whole lives ahead of them to say it.

•••

Hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot that I've spent like a month on lol

Love y'all !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 292 13
Heyo! Like IT the movie? And the losers club? Well here are a bunch of oneshots written by Samz and Prince! We will include romantic ships, platonic...
133K 3.3K 20
This is a series of Reddie oneshots i make up during the day. Started- 9/26/17
1.5K 26 17
richie and eddie oneshotsss 🤍 • it'll mostly be fluff and angst, with a bit of smut here and there, but not like, too DETAILED. i love them so much...
2.6K 8 80
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all there is also a miniseries featured in this book, so please go check...