Double Vexation ( A Harper's...

By nikkihershell

Duel Harper has been exiled from his family due to bad behavior, behavior that could find him as well as his... More

Stranger Danger
I Need A Name
Taste Of Rebellion
Right Is Right
Rude Awakening
Don't Form Habits
To Crazy To Care
What Is This
Her Wicked Game
Work In Progress
Sheading My Skin
Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Ashes To Ashes
Family Soiree
Prom Or Prosecute
Family Gatherings
Nothing Is Easy
Life Is Funny
It's Over
Through The Bars
They Made Me Into A Weapon
Lesson Or Blessing
Judgement Day
The Red Phone Call
Better Off Dead
Full Throttle
Operation Spin Cycle
Hollowed Out
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Air And Opportunity
Silver Tongue
USS Baby Doll
Spreading My Wing's
Realizations
In The Shadows
BURNED
No Reason Not To
Outcast
Slicker Than Oil
And So It Begins
Holy Matrimony
Climbing The Ladder
You Know I Love You So
Old Fashioned Mail
Baby Boy
Veins Full Of Gasoline
Wheels Of Change
Under The Same Sky
Answer For An Answer
Healing Or Hurting
Realization Vs Expectations
Making Moves
Clean Hands
It Wasn't Suppose To Go Like This
Special Delivery
Missed Call Log
Delete
Clarity
What They Don't Know
Boiling Point
Distracted Confusion
Circle Of Predicaments
Locked Up Confessions
No One Was Ready For Me
Hidden Trackers
Some Hurts Never Heal
Lost Or Found
No Means Yes, Right?
BLOWED
Never Going To Get It
Let Me Take You Out
Winds Of Change
In the Wolf's Den
Where It Began

I Should've Come With A Warning Label

5.8K 233 90
By nikkihershell

Vooz, vooz, vooz, hummmm, hummmmm, tatata. Was the only sound I heard as I drug the needle across my skin. Setting the homemade tattoo gun aside, I spritzed a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water over my newest skin art addition. Swiping the mixture along with blood and ink away, I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit up. As I took a deep drag from the cancer stick I admired my new work.... The face of the devil biting into a delicate rose.

There's no logic or meaning behind the picture I chose. I was just up late one night and bored as fuck so I begin to doodle. I liked my drawing so much that I decided to slap it on my skin and did a mighty damn good job if I say so myself.

Swiping at the reddened patch of skin once again I grabbed a remote to pump up the volume to my tunes. No, I didn't care that it was nearing two in the morning and that the men that my Pape appointed to watch over me were probably in bed. Well, except for two anyways. Two always handled the nightshift to ensure nothing shady was going down or that I might try to flee. All I can say is that the past two month's have majorly blowed ass.

That's right, for the past two month's I've been cooped up in this God awful town that offers much of nothing... Well at least I think so anyways. Truth is that I'm not even allowed off of the grounds to explore. All that surrounds my G-mama's home is trees and more tree's. I spend most of my morning sleeping then crawl out of bed in the late afternoon. After a big swig from the juice container and grabbing whatever easy food is available I usually get a hardcore work out in. While I'm sitting around here on my ass I might as well get some form of exercise. After that I usually take a shower or a dip in the pool before camping out on the couch watching t.v. The remainder of my day is spent walking around outside or trying to find something to do. Most night's I don't fall back to sleep until around three in the morn.

"Fuck". I grumbled as the ashes on my cigarette became too long and fell onto the floor before I could dump them in a discarded soda bottle that I used for an ashtray. Knowing that I wasn't suppose to be smoking in this home I just shrugged my shoulders and rubbed the ashes into the dream colored carpet. Bad move. Now there was a black smudge stain. Thinking quickly I sprayed the peroxide mixture onto the area. However this only made the smudge grow and smear. "Fuck it". I mumbled and tossed a dirty shirt over the stain. Maybe G-mama won't notice when she comes back here.

Giving up on the rest of the night, I shut the music off and fell into bed. However my normal sleeping late routine was interrupted as I was shook awake. "Fucking leave me alone" I growled.

"Your father is on the phone wanting to talk to you". One of the men said.

" Tell the fucker I'll call him back later". I slurred as I turned over to continue my sleep.

Suddenly a sharp smack lit my cheek up. Releasing a welp, I jumped on the bed clutching the sheet to cover my naked midsection up. "The duck your problem? You want to die today? Motherfucker". I yelled.

As the man tried to hide his amusement he replied. "My apologies but I was ordered to do so by your father. I believe his exact word's were smack the fuck outta that little shit".

Sending the man an evil glare, I jerked the phone from his hand and dismissed him. "Yea". I said gruffly into the phone.

" Good morning my little ray of sunshine ". My Pape chirped apparently delighted over" the smack.

"Man fuck all of y'all. Unless you're calling to say I can return then this conversation is over". I stated.

"Be careful. This attitude is what landed you there in the first place". Pape warned.

"Oh, so it had nothing to do with setting the police department on fire?" I asked sarcastically .

"Well yea, that too. The men have reported back that you haven't given them any trouble so far other than playing loud music late at night. However they tell me that you are becoming restless from sitting around" .

"Ya think?" I interrupted .

Pape ignored my comment and continued. "I given this some thought and I've decided to have you a car delivered later today. This is for your good behavior that I expect to continue. However there will be a set of rules for you to follow. Be home by ten every night, no exceptions. No fighting, no burning thing's down, no sort of trouble and most importantly no killing. Try to lay low and stay away from problems. If you step out of line by an inch then I'll have the car removed. Am I understood" .

No, I didn't like all the rules he put in place but I wasn't going to argue. This is my chance to get out of this house and do something. "Yea". I said curtly.

" Good. Don't make me regret this. Further more if you disobey I'll make it worse on you. Understand? "

"Yea". I said with growing agitation.

" One more thing. No more loud music late at night. You're being disrespectful and this entire punishment is to teach you respect as well as other thing's. Am I clear? "

"As crystal" . I replied with fake enthusiasm.

Moment's later we disconnected and I rolled back over and dozed back off. When I woke later that day my promised car was waiting in the drive. Okay, so maybe I was a bit excited about getting some wheels and being allowed out. Not bothering with my usual routine, I showered and hit the road. My first stop was a fast food joint for some greasy, non-healthy goodness. The town was a bit bigger than I had imagined but I could tell that I was out of place here. Everyone talked so slow with deep southern accents like G-mama. Many people watched me as if I had a t.v. On my head. Yep, I'm the new kid.

After eating my fill, I jumped back into my car. I saw many people admiring it, after all it wasn't the usual pick-up truck or mustang that is so popular down here. Instead I was driving a sleek Audi... Top of the line I might add. Pape did good. I drove around trying to spot my next vice that I have missed. Parking at a rundown convience store I watched these two dude's for a bit. When it was clear that they sold what I was looking for I approached them. "Hey my man, let me get some of that?"

They eyed me suspiciously. "We don't know you. You could be a cop".

I smirked. "Far from it. I'm from out of town and ran out of my stash. Just looking for some".

They eyed each other still not totally convinced so I pulled out the big guns. "How about I pay you triple".

Their eye's shined like diamonds as they looked at the wad of cash. It wasn't long before we made an exchange. Before I walked off I asked. "Where do people my age hang?"

After some simple directions I made my way there but was surprised when I pulled up. They told me to go here, to the quarry. I thought it was a club or some shit but no. This was out in the middle of nowhere. Basically a bunch of white cliffs with a deep lake in the center. Older teens milled about laughing and blareing music. Rolling my joint, I stepped from my car and lit up. As I leaned on my car puffing away I took the place in. My next move was to find some hot pussy. A bubbly laugh caught my attention and I turned toward the source. Well bust out the condoms and let's make a move I thought as I spotted her. She was fucking gorgeous in every sense of the word. She stood with a group of people chatting and drinking beers, except her. She had a bottle of water.

As I watched her I saw that she had spotted me as well. That's right, she's checking me out thinking the same thing. She wants to ride the bologna pony. Taking a hit from my joint, I shot her my delivish playboy grin that snagged all the girls... But her.

Instead she didn't return a flirty smile of her own. She drew her brows together as if she were confused and looked away. Okay, this is new. Not once did she look back in my direction. I believe I just got brushed off for the first time. I continued to watch her constantly and it was obvious that she knew that I was and I could tell it was making her uncomfortable which only fueled me more. I made it known that I was checking her figure out and thinking dirty thoughts. At one point she tried to move behind a friend to block my view but I only leaned over to follow her. I was just about to walk over and say something dirty when a guy ran up wrapping his arms around her.

Needless to say I felt like I'd been doused with cold water. What a cock blocker I thought as this punk led her away. However i didn't miss the look over her shoulder she gave. I guess she was scared I would be following them. Nope. Not today. I gotta stay out of trouble so I can't pick a fight with her little punk. Fuck, this is going to be hard to do. Pushing my thoughts elsewhere I spied a new chic and walked over. "I Got a secret to show you". I whispered in her ear while delivering my winning smile.

Okay guy's, here we go!!! Please comment and let me know your thoughts on Duels introduction!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
885K 57.5K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
555K 22.5K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.4M 96.8K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...