Americas states

By Dragonslair1

This is shit. Ok description time. Florida steals Texas's wagon and horse so that America can help Cali and o... More

A Confusing World Meeting
Texas put down your god damn pistols!
Dinner is served
I have no idea what to title this
America Explains
Delawares decision
Meeting Everyone (Not everyone most of them kinda)Pt1?
Meeting everyone part2 Oh and dinner
America wakes up
What do want me to do? Dress and drag and do the hula?
The bunker
Part 14 because I don't have a title
I'm back
Part 16
What's up fuckers
The nations learn about the civil war
Who the fuck is that Crack chapter
Let's talk School
Google class
Slow changes
...
Zoom link
zoom
Zoom stuff
Stay focussed
Zoom
...
Maybe good news
You saw the pic
Time skips by
Wanna Zoom Later?
Zoom stuff
America is a cancer
My Computer crashed
Colorado's POV
tw; important April 24

They found out

9.4K 154 137
By Dragonslair1

 By the time the alligator left the countries alone, America was long gone, so when France started asking about where the child(cough Florida cough)and the young superpower went, they had no idea. Fortunately for them, the wagon and gator left tracks in the dirt. Russia, France, Germany, Poland, England, China, Japan and Italy all followed the tracks until they came to a house that was at least three stories tall in a small clearing in the woods.They watched as children of all ages ran in and around the house. Then, America came out and shouted that dinner was ready and asked if they could help set up the table out back.

America's POV 

As I got everyone settled down at the table I felt something off about the whole thing.It was almost like someone was watching us.When I finally got everyone settled Hawaii, my youngest, yelled out, "Daddy look at those people in the trees!" Delaware shouted for everyone to scatter and Texas brought out her pistols as I turned around to Face the country's that might have discovered my states.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm the person that is writing this.I'm not the best writer but, I'm hoping to improve. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated. 😇 One more thing any picture I use I do not own this is a disclaimer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 166 14
[OLD. NEW VERSION UNDER WAY.] One day, Alfred had mistakenly left his journal in the meeting room. He had left his stuff behind due to an emergency b...
46K 854 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...
2.3K 108 17
The British family were having the great time as they lived. Everything was filled with joy and happiness. Until this one very Frightening event came...
277K 9.1K 69
"Good is such a strange word, don't you think? You think that you're good and I think that I'm good, but we both think that each other is evil." The...