Time skips by

Time has been going so fast lately..... I have to wonder how America would react to his lovers father being alive right now. I wonder how he would react to me being alive..... the person who hurt his sweet little Hawaii and tried to take midway.... Everything is different these days. America is not an idiot though he knows what it's like to be used and how to use people to his advantage. This fact makes me wonder how much the crazed Confederate actually knows about as he puts it "his sweet little America." Nazi is crazy enough to go with anything and he is my unfortunate ally. Fascist Italy is getting more impatient with his behavior and obsession with Soviet; I don't understand why he likes Nazi as much as he does when he betrayed us. Then again I don't like anyone that way so, who am I to judge whether it would be a good relationship or not. 

Soviet doesn't seem to mind when Nazi tries to follow him everywhere even if it's the bathroom.... He does seem to mind when Fascist tries to keep Nazi with him. Wow a love triangle I thought these were only in fanfics when the author has no idea what to do. 

WHAT IF WE ARE IN A FANFIC???????????????????

SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.......

A/n

Well now that that is over I just want to say thank you all for your support while you mother has been sick. She's been recovering really fast and will be going back to work physically within the next two months! Again thank you all for support and this story should be picking up real soon. I might do a zoom today if y'all would like as well.