The Queens of Domination

By ImaginarySora

Regina and Raina has only ever known their mother, through their whole childhood. Even though their Father wa... More

Prologue : The Twins Raina and Regina
Chapter 1 : 5 Years
Chapter 2 : Peerage
Chapter 3 : Death of a Pervert
Chapter 4 : Kidnapped
Chapter 5 : Desire
Chapter 6 : Rescue
Chapter 8 : Mysterious Man
Chapter 9 : I promise
Chapter 10 : Revival
Chapter 11 : How to defeat the 'Dark Creatures'
Chapter 12 : Regulus Dominion
Chapter 13 : The Past of the Members
Chapter 14 : Meeting Start!
Chapter 15 : Training~
Chapter 16 : Instructors and Geass
Chapter 17 : Training (1)
Chapter 18 : Training (2)
Chapter 19 : Training (3)
Chapter 20 : Thats just absurd.
Chapter 21 : Rating Game
Chapter 22 : This time I'll take her back!
Chapter 23 : Her virginity is mine!
Chapter 24 : The Golden Princess
Chapter 25 : Regalia and the Dragon's Vow
Chapter 26 : Dragon vs Phoenix
Chapter 27 : Conclusion
Chapter 28 : The King of Heroes
Chapter 29 : Akihabara
Chapter 30 : Uncle
Chapter 31 : Azazel and Regina (1)
Chapter 32 : Azazel and Regina (2)
Chapter 33 : Reunion
Chapter 34 : Sparring
Chapter 35 : Regina vs Vali (1)
Chapter 36 : Regina vs Vali (2)
Chapter 38 : Kiba's worry and Regina's forgiveness.

Chapter 7 : Please Maou-sama

123 1 0
By ImaginarySora

Regina's PoV
After fighting with the Lunatic we walked down the staircase below the altar.

After the going down the stairs, there is a single passage. Sometimes there are doors in both side of the wall.

It was at this moment that Koneko points to the far end by saying,

"Possibly at the end of this
passage... I can smell that person…"

We then proceeded to go further when Issei turned towards us and asked.

"Hey this might be a bit late but, arw you guys also Devils?" Asked Issei as if remembering it.

Now that you think of it we never really introduced ourselves towards him.

"No, were magicians~" answered my sister. Well she is not lying, I can also use magic although compared to my sister I'm lacking in that department and its not my preferred way of fighting so I just use it as support I most of the time.

"Well enough of this, we can talk about it later. For now we should focus on rescuing the girl." Said Raina to which Issei nodded with a serious expression.

As we went further in, a big door appears.

"Is that it?" asked Issei

"Possibly. I'm sure there are groups of Exorcists and Fallen Angels inside.
Are you ready?"

Everyone nodded towards Kiba's question as Issei and Kiba tried to open the door.

"Okay. Then we'll open the door-"

When Kiba and Issei were about to open the door, the door opens by itself.

While making a large noise, the inside of the ritual place becomes visible.

"Welcome. Devils and you two lowly Humans."

The Fallen Angel, Raynare, spoke from the end of the room.

The room is full of priests. They all have a sword handle that makes the
blade of light in their hands.

We looked at the girl who is attached to the cross.

"Asia!" shouted Issei, Asia noticed his voice and looks at him.

"……Ise-san?"

"Yeah! I've come to save you!"

Issei smiled at her and a tear drops from her eye.

"It's a touching reunion, but it's too late. The ritual is about to finish now." Said the Fallen Angel, Raynare interrupting the touching reunion.

Looking closely it appears the ritual has already started and about to finish. I look towards my sister who nodded.

Ten Rings appeared in Raina's fingers. She raised her right hand as a staff appeared on it.

It was the [Astral Codex], a magic item that was created with our joined efforts similar to Regulus. It has the ability to act as a catalyst when using large scale magic, ritual magic that would normally needed multiple people to perform along with various items. It can also aid the user in spell casting, and sturdy enough in case of situations needing close combat.

"[Break!]" Raina yelled out breaking the magic formation.

Seeing this Raynare and the others were shocked.

"What did you do?!" Screamed Raynare.

"I just broke your magic. Tehee" said Raina with her tongue out.

She then turned towards the priests, "What are you waiting for kill them!"

Responding to the orders, the priests charges towards us. Similar to the Lunatic, they also had several weapons such as swords and guns.

Seeing this everyone prepares for battle.
______________________________________

Issei's PoV
Raina-san is amazing she managed to break the ritual. Now we just need to save Asia!

Seeing the approaching priests everyone got ready to battle.

A big sound then resounded . When I looked, Koneko-chan punched one of the priests and sent them flying.

"Please don't touch me..." (Koneko)

Kiba also drew his darkness-sword.
"Looks like I will have to go full throttle from the beginning. I hate Priests. If there are this many, then I won't hold back to devour your light." Said Kiba as he dashes forward towards the priests. His eyes become sharp and I can feel chills from him.

The darkness is showing a very dense killing intent. This will be an all-out
war.

To the side I saw Raina-san firing countless different magic towards the approaching priests.

"Well I guess I should also go serious for once, Raina is using her sacred gear might as well use mine." Beside me I heard Regina-san mutter.

Listening closely I got shocked once more. They also have sacred gears! However what happened next was simply amazing.

"[Gate Open!]"

Golden ripples appeared in the air shocking everyone who sees it even Raynare in the distance.

"Fire!"

From the golden ripples countless weapons sprung forth, swords, spears, harberds, etc.

They shoot towards the exorcists.

Raynare seeing the situation took Asia and flee. Seeing this I was alarmed, then I heard Regina-san at my side.

"Go save the princess." Said Regina-san with a slight smile, to which I nodded and ran after them.

Several exorcists tried to block me but was hit by countless swords. I look back and saw Regina-san nodding. I nodded towards her as thanks and chased after Raynare.

Finally catching up to Raynare I yelled towards her.

"Give Asia back!!!"

"Tch."

Seeing me alone she clicked her tongue and stopped.

"You shouldn't have followed me alone." Said Raynare with a smirk.

"From your group the only ones I was worried about were those two girls. The one who stopped the ritual and the one with the countless swords."

She then looked towards Asia and a spear of light appears and stabbed her.

"I didn't want to do this as there is a lower chance of getting it from someone who died but whatever."

"Asia!!!" I screamed seeing her stab Asia with the spear. She then used a mysterious dagger and stabbed into Asia and took out a green light. She then proceeded to absorb it into her own body.

"Ahahhaha, this is the best. I finally obtained it! Did You know I even deceived my superiors to get my hands on this? I will kill all of you and erase all evidence."

She said with a smirk on her face.

"……Shit. You are nowhere close to the Yuuma-chan that I remember."

Hearing that, she starts to laugh out loudly.

"Fufufu, it was pretty fun. The time I dated you."

"……You were my first girlfriend."

"Yes, watching it was very cute. It's fun to play around with guys who have no experience with a woman."

"……I was serious about taking care of you."

"Ufufu, yes, you did take care of me. When I was in trouble you managed   to take care of it right away and made sure I didn't get hurt. But did you  know that I did all of that on purpose? Because it was funny to see your face when you were in panic."

"……I made sure I planned our first date carefully. To make sure it would  become a great date."

Each reply she gave sliced into my heart, as more and more rage piles up.

"Ahahaha! Yeah! It was an ordinary date! Thanks to that, I was very bored!"

"……Yuuma-chan."

"Ufufu, I chose that name so I can kill you at Dawn. Wonderful, isn't it? Right, Ise-kun?"

My rage past its limit. I then shout my anger at her:

"Raynareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

"Ahahahahaha! I don't want a rotten brat like you calling my name!"

Raynare makes a sneer.

I have so much hatred within me that my gut is turning black.

I don't know anyone who is a bigger scum than her.

She is truly the one who is fitting to be called a devil.

"Look at this. This is the wound I got from that girl who launched a sword at me while I was running."

Raynare places her hand on her wound.

The shallow green light starts to heal her wound.

"Look. Wonderful, isn't it? I can heal any kind of wound. To us Fallen Angels, who lost the protection of God, that child's Sacred Gear was a
wonderful present."

Hey. That light belongs to Asia.
Why are you using it?

"My status will rise since I will be a Fallen Angel that can heal Fallen  Angels. I could be of help to the great Azazel-sama and Shemhaza-sama!  There is nothing more wonderful than this! Aaah, Azazel-sama…… My  power is all for you……"

"Like I care."

I glared at Raynare.

"I don't care about that. Fallen Angels, God, and Devils…… Those things had nothing to do with this girl."

"No, it did. She was a chosen human that possessed a Sacred Gear."

"……Even so, she could have lived quietly. She could have lived normally!"

"She couldn't. Those with irregular Sacred Gear would be left out of the  world and groups. Because they possess a powerful ability. Because they have a different power than others. You know humans hate those things,right? Even though it's a wonderful power like this."

"……Then I would have protected Asia, as her friend!"

"Ahahahaha! It's impossible! Because she died! That girl is dead, you  know? It's not the matter of whether you protect her or not. You couldn't  protect her! You couldn't protect her back at evening and even now! You  really are a weird boy! It's so amusing!"

"………… I know. That's why I can't forgive you. And myself—"
I can't forgive everything.

Myself who couldn't protect Asia. Raynare who killed Asia.
Then Buchou's words come into my mind.

Desire. The Sacred Gear is driven with the power of desire. And it also  determines the power for it as well.

"Give her back." As if a prayer I mutter, desiring power to bring her back.

Even now Buchou's word ring in my ear.
"Even though you are a Devil, your will to desire hasn't been lost. The  stronger you desire, the stronger your Sacred Gear will respond to you."

"Give Asia baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!"
[Dragon booster!!]

The Sacred Gear on my left arm activates as if it responded to my shout.

The jewel in the gauntlet makes a bright shine.

Some mysterious mark appears on the gauntlet.

At the same time, power flows into my body. From my left arm equipped  with the Sacred Gear to my whole body.

I went ahead while having my body overflow with power.

I thrust my fist towards the Fallen Angel front of me who is smirking.

Raynare dodges it easily. As if she's dancing.

"I will explain it so even a dummy like you can understand. It's a simple  power difference. I have a power of 1000. You have a power of 1. You  can't shorten the gap between us no matter what. Even with the ability of  that Sacred Gear, the power doubled is only 2. It's futile! How can you win  against me!? Ahahahahahahaha!"

[Boost!!]

Another sound from the jewel. The mark on the jewel of the gauntlet  changes from [I] to [II].

A second change happened to my body.

The power—something to beat down the enemy in front of me is increasing.

"Uoooooooooo!"

I went charging at her while concentrating my overflowing power to my fist.

I'm already promoted to a [Rook].

"Heh! Did your power increase a bit? Still, it's not enough!"

My attack is dodged again.  However I still try once more.

In the next moment, lights gather to Raynare's hand and it forms into something.

"I put a lot of power in it! Eat this!"

The spear of light pierces both my legs. It went deep into both of my thighs.

Even with the defence of a [Rook], it wasn't able to defend against it.

"Guaaaaaaaaaah!"

I screamed.

My body goes through intense pain, but I can't get on my knees for
something like this.

I grab onto the spear immediately.
BURNS.

"Guaaaaaaaaaah!"

The sound of my flesh burning. Hot! It's burning hoooooooot! Is it because it's made up of light!?

The palm of my hand that is holding onto the spear is burned.

Raynare starts to laugh at me after she sees me trying to pull out the  spear.

"Ahahahaha! A Devil trying to pull that spear out is foolish! To Devils, lights are intense poison. Just touching it will make you burn. That is the ultimate pain that Devils can taste! For a Low-class Devil like you, it's—"

"Nugaaaaaaaah!"

I made a scream which you can't describe in words, but I tried to pull out the spear of light slowly by gripping strongly onto it.

The intense pain caused by the spear that is piercing my legs.

The intense pain that is inflicted on me by the power of light. Those things are causing me so much pain.

I'm about to lose consciousness because of it. It feels like I will die if I don't bite my teeth hard.

So what about it? What about it!?
"This! That girl! This is nothing compared to what Asia went through!!"

I pull out the spear slowly while my tears and drool comes out of my face.

It hurts. It huuuuuurts dammit!

But this! What about this!

The spear is being drawn out from my legs while making horrible noise.

When I got the spear out from both my legs, I dropped it from my hand and it disappears before hitting the ground.

After losing the thing that was blocking the holes on my legs, blood starts to flow out from the wounds.

Even though I took out the spear, the pain still remains.

[Boost!!]

Even if I was pierced by the spear and stopped my attack, the gauntlet on my left arm continues to make a sound.

It hurts. It really hurts.
I'm crying a lot and I have so much drool coming out from my mouth.

I slipped onto my butt after I lost some strength in me.
I don't have the strength to stand up. Shit, I don't have any strength in my  legs. No, I don't have any strength left in my whole body.

Am I in a bad condition?

"……Quite remarkable. A Low-class Devil pulling out the spear of light  made by a Fallen Angel. But it's futile. My light isn't flashy, but has a high  killing ability against Devils. The density of the light is strong. So strong that it is used as the blade of light priests uses. Getting hurt even once will be hard to heal, even for a Middle-class Devil. For a Low-class Devil like you this is the limit. Fufufu, you can't look down on the damage caused by the power of light, you know? Especially my light."

Like always, she is talking long about something I don't understand.

"The light circulates around your body, and cause damages to your whole body. If you are late at healing it, you will die. No, normally it won't be weird to die with that damage. You really have a strong build, don't you?"

Ah, is that right? So for a trash like me who just became a Devil, this  wound is lethal, huh.

Just like I thought. I can feel pain even from inside my body. It's not the  pain of getting hit but something worse.

It feels as if my muscles and bones are melting because of the heat. The  pain is transmitted directly by my nerves, so letting my guard down even once will feel like it's going to screw my head.

I will probably die if I don't get healed soon.

But.

I can't just sit here. But I don't have any strength in my legs. Damn.

Is this the end for me?

Then I look at Asia.

She lied there on the ground as if sleeping.

I'm sorry for being noisy. Yeah, I'm all right. I'm seriously fine. I'm quite  strongly built.

So it's not a problem. See, look? I'm going to ease some of the regrets you  have left, Asia.

"At times like this, are we supposed to pray to God?"

Suddenly that slipped out of my mouth without realising it.

"?"

Raynare seems puzzled. But I continue to talk.

"But God is no good. There's no way he would listen to someone like me, he didn't even help a good girl like Asia at all. Hahaha, such a useless God." I spat out, mocking such a useless God.

"I wonder what you are trying to say. Did you finally break?" Raynare said looking like me like some lunatic like Freed.

"Then, him. Maou-sama, will you listen to my wish? You exist, right? Are you listening? I'm also a Devil, so will you listen to my wish?" I prayed not to God but to Maou-sama who might listen to my wish. Afterall Im already a Devil now aren't I?

"……He's totally lost it. This boy is talking to himself in a place like this."

"I'm going to bash this shitty Fallen Angel in front of me, so please make  sure no on interferes. I seriously don't want anyone to interfere. I also don't  need any back up. I will do it myself. And my legs are fine as well. I will get up on my own. So make it a one on one fight. It's a good situation. My  anger is so high that I think I can handle this pain. Just one hit is enough. ...Please let me hit her."

My legs can move. I have already lost the sensation in my legs. Just  moving it by a millimetre gives me intense pain. However this pain is nothing compared to what Asia experienced!

I can still move. My butt leaves the floor.

My body hasn't stopped shaking. Even so, my body gets up slowly.

It hurts. My whole body hurts. But I can move. I can still move. I just have  to endure it until I hit her once.

"—! I-Impossible! Your body isn't in a condition to move! Because of the  damage of light—"

I approach Raynare slowly who has a shocked look on her face.

And I stood up. Right in front of her eyes. With my feet shaking and lots of blood flowing out of me.

"Hey, Ex-girlfriend. I've been through a lot because of you."

"……There's no way you can stand! A Low-class Devil shouldn't be able to  stand up with those wounds! The lights are burning your insides from  within your body!? A Low-class Devil who doesn't have the demonic-power to ease the effect of light shouldn't be able endure it!"

"Yeah, it hurts. It really hurts. I'm even close to losing my consciousness."

I stood in front of her, glaring at her, staring her down at her eyes.

I can only spare a single hit before I fall down...

"Hey sacred gear, If you really do power up with my desire. Listen to my wish. Lets finish this!"

[Explosion!!]

As if responding to my wish my sacred gear yells out. The jewel shines even brighter. Such a brilliant light. It's dazzling. Its different from the light of a fallen angel. It doesn't hurt me, instead it gives me peace.

Just by getting touched by this light gives me power. It reminds me of the warm healing light that belonged to Asia.

So there's light that doesn't cause harm to Devils.

I take a step forward. The blood splashes onto the ground from my wounds. I also coughed some blood. Looks like I'm in a critical condition.

There is no stopping to the pain I'm feeling right now. It even reaches up to my brain. But it's okay. I can still move.

Even now, my gauntlet is flowing power into me.

When I was against Raynare before, I was scared of the power difference between us.

My instinct as a Devil instinct is telling me of the overwhelming power difference between us, and my body didn't stop shaking because of it.

I thought that I could never beat her.
But it's different now.

The power I'm receiving from this gauntlet is insane.

I somehow know. It's possibly because I'm the Sacred Gear possessor. This power won't last forever. This power is one time only.

If I use it against my enemy even once, then it will end there. Even though the Sacred Gear isn't telling me verbally, it's telling me physically.

I only have one shot at this...

I made a posture to punch. I have no experience in fighting. But it will be
okay if I hit her once.

My target is the shitty Fallen Angel that is in front of me. I'm definitely going to hit her. I'm absolutely not going to miss it.

"……Impossible. What is this? Why is something like this happening……?  Isn't that Sacred Gear supposed to be the [Twice Critical] which doubles  the power of the possessor? ……It can't be. It's not possible. Why has your power surpassed mine……? This wave of demonic-power I'm feeling...... is that of a Middle-class……no, that of a High-class Devil……"

My power is that of a High-class Devil? Is it because of my Sacred Gear? Hey hey, weren't you supposed to be a Sacred Gear that just doubles my power? Buchou is the only High-class Devil I met, so it means that I'm currently about the same strength as her.

"Lies! This is all a lie! I am the Fallen Angel that has attained the ultimate  healing power! I became a superior being by obtaining this [Twilight Healing]! I received the right to be loved by Azazel-sama and Shemhaza-sama! I wouldn't lose to some low-life like you!"

Raynare once again has a spear of light in both her hands.

I hit it to the side with my fist. The spears of light disappear easily.

Seeing me hit away her spears with ease, Raynare's face gets even paler.

"N-No!"

Raynare is flapping her black wings, and is about to fly away.

Is she trying to run away? Hey hey, you were looking down and laughing at me till a few seconds ago.  You run away as soon as you find out that you can't win? Who do you think you are? But I won't let you escape. Like hell I would! I went up to her at the same time she's about to fly, and I grabbed her arm.

I have unbelievable speed. A speed that even the Fallen Angel can't react  to. The arm I'm holding onto feels unreliable, and it's so small that she looks weak.

I pulled her arm towards me. I definitely won't let her go.

"I won't let you get away, fool."

"I'm superior—!"

"Get blown away, you shitty Angel!"

"Damn yoooooooou! Low-class Deeeeeevil!"

"Uoryaaaaaaaa!"

The gauntlet released all of its energy. All the strength gathered in my left  arm, and I concentrated them on my fist.

I used that fist to punch straight and accurately at the face of the enemy I  detest.

The hard sound echoes. My fist is dug into her face, and I pushed my fist  even further!

Raynare went flying backwards with my punch.

The Fallen Angel crashes into the wall while making a very loud noise. The  wall broke and there is a big hole in the wall. Dust starts to spread
everywhere.

When the dust disappears, there is nothing left in the direction I punched Raynare towards.

The hole continues till outside of the building where Raynare is on the  ground.

She isn't moving. I can't tell if she is dead but she won't be able to move for a while.

"Serves you right..."

I smile from the bottom of my heart. That's my true feeling. That punch  felt so good.

But soon, tears are falling from my eyes.

"……Asia"

She won't smile ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
81 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
419K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
23.4K 1.5K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...