He was cool...

By Ari3ll3

As much as it pains her to admit it.... He was cool. More

He was cool: Chapter Two
He was cool: Chapter Three
He was cool: Chapter Four
He was cool: Chapter Five
He was cool: Chapter Six
He was cool: Chapter Seven
He was cool: Chapter Eight
He was cool: Chapter Nine
He was cool: Chapter Ten
He was cool: Chapter Eleven
He was cool: Chapter Twelve
He was cool: Chapter Thirteen
He was cool: Chapter Fourteen
He was cool: Chapter Fifteen
He was cool: Chapter Sixteen
He was cool: Chapter Seventeen
He was cool: Chapter Eighteen
He was cool: Chapter Nineteen
He was cool: Chapter Twenty
He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

He was cool: Chapter One

563K 4.6K 2.2K
By Ari3ll3

Hi! I wrote this book when I was a literal kid! I don't even have the same attention span (Im impressed I even wrote this much!) the way.... I wanna vomit reading my own stuff. I want to curl into a BALL! but hey... I keep it around as a reminder. So enjoy!

ALSO... This story begins with a dream....

************************

 "You know you want me..." hissed the huge Pickle.

 "What do-do you want...?" I whimpered walking slowly backwards.

"You know what I want.... You know EXACTLY what I want.." Growled the Pickle. It eyes were slit and yellow with tiny black pupils that sparkled. It's nails were apart of it's dark green prickly hands as it stuck out like knives. The pickle was sweating pickle juice as it slowly huffed and puffed nearing me closer and closer...

"I've been chasing you all my life human.. NOW FINALLY YOU CAN GIVE ME A SPONGE BATH!" roared the pickle.

"NEVER!" I shouted. "I will never surrender!"

"Foolish human! You're trapped... where in the pickle do you think you are going?" Pickle chuckled.

"Can't we establish a deal?" I whined.

"HA, HA, HA!" boomed the Pickle. "You're a funny one human, BRING THE SPONGES AT ONCE!" the Pickle raised his arms in the air. "MUAHAHAHA!" It laughed.

"PICKLE I BEESEECH YOU!" yelled a rumbling voice. I turned to my left to find a huge jar wobbling (walking) towards us.

"Who are you?" sneered the Pickle.

"Pickle I have something to tell you..." whispered the jar. "Listen..." mysteriously began the jar.

"No..." muttered the pickle suddenly going quiet.

 "It can't be... no"

"Pickle... I am your father!"

 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled the Pickle.

************************************************************************************

"MERCURY YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE?" shouted Tessa. I jolted up from my bed sweating like a pig from the sudden shout that came from Tessa.

"HOLY COW!" I shouted breathing heavily. I looked around with wide eyes to see if I was really on earth, or even on my bed. I eyed my familiar tidy room and relieved myself with a long sigh.

"Thank god.." i murmured getting off my bed and hurridley making it. "Stupid dream... stupid Pickle!" I sneered walking to my washroom. Running over to my shower I swiftly took off all my clothing with one quick movement and basked myself in a cold shower. "WAHAHA!" i giggled as i squirmed around the cold shower. I don't know why I love cold showers. It always gives me this huge exhilirations whenever I shower in cold water.

 My dad always use to warn me I would get really sick or even get penumoia, but heck I ain't sick yet. It's always a quick shower anyway, nothing long. Getting out of the cold water I brushed my teeth in the nude and jumped up and down to warm up my body. I was late... and everyone in the house knew how much I despised being late. It weirdly enough is a moronic pet peeve of mine, but I can't help but always be on time. Finishing my teeth i awkwardly brushed out and blow dryed my crimson black hair. It was getting way to long, almost at the tip of my but. Plus it's gotten to be a pain in the ass since it takes way longer then the usual when i use to have a bob.

Now it takes an even 15 minutes just to blow dry it until it gets dry. Groaning I finally finished my hair and combed my bangs down, slightly overlapping my broad band veiw of everything which was just right. I lazily put my hair in a bun and went over to my closet. I eyed all my clothing and smiled at the alternatives I had. Sweat pants, sweaters and sweat shirts with all different colors.

Putting a hand uder my chin I frowned. It's the first day of school so i should at least TRY to dress good.... NAH! I picked up one of my favorite sweaters which was purple and finished it off with a cotton grey sweat pants and white converse's. I could practically sleep in my outfit that's how much it was comfy. I just loved it.

Scurrying downstairs I noticed my sister, Tessa, wearing some fashionable clothing I would be caught DEAD wearing. Both me and her simotaneously rolled our eyes at each others outfits.

"You really going to wear that?" she scoffed crossing her arms together.

"You really going to wear THAT?" I emphasized on the last word. I eyed what she was wearing and slihtly observed it with curiosity. She was skinny so obviously she could work the outfit. She wore a tight white shirt that had a slight V-neck with a black miniskirt and red pumps.

 "What are you on? America's next top model?" I snorted. "I wish" she smirked deviously.

"You know were late right?"

"Oh my god since when did you become so smart Tessa?" I blinked several times in fake amazement.

"What-EVA" she dramatically rolled her eyes.

"You know I lose a brain cell whenever you utter that hideous saying" I snorted picking up an apple and heading to the door.

 "Whatever.." she murmured playing with her muffin. Tessa tore off the top part of the muffin and threw the rest in the garbage.

 "Are you serious? You know someone in this world would KILL for food and you do THIS? Are you crazy?" I scoffed going over to the trash can and taking out the muffin.

"Gross, I'm on a diet anyway" sighed Tessa slowly eating the muffin.

"Fools like you who waste food like this is GROSS!" I exclaimed taking a bite of the muffin she threw.

 "Let's go" I muttered as I took the whole muffin and stuffed it in my mouth. Tessa looked at me disgustingly as I scarfed down the muffin and threw the rest of the scrap in the trash, where it belonged. Licking my lips and fingers i motioned to the door.

"You're disgusting you know that?" she glared at me.

"Have you seen yourself lately?" I chuckled walking out the door. I sprinted over to the car before tessa could realize what was going on.

"HEY! You know I called dibs yesterday?" she hissed as I got in the drivers seat. "Get out!"

 "And?" I said while while putting on the seatbelt.

"You going to come in or not?"

"Get out Mary" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Call me Mary one more time and I'm going to leave litte sister" I smirked.

"Little sister?" she scolded.

"It's not like Im the one whose paranoid about being late!"

"Adios!" I hit the gas slightly.

"Okay! Okay!" she screamed. "Let me in then!" she snapped.

"It's open Einstein..."

 "What-EVA"

 "Oh! Would you look at that? it's a hat trick I lost three brain cells!" I weakly smiled.

"That sarcastic attitude of yours won't get you anywhere" Tessa scoffed putting on her seatbelt.

"Well you're right about one thing Tessa" I sighed as I backed up. "We all have our up and downs just like your insufficient brain"

"Your insults make me laugh..." she flipped her portable mirror out and started reapplying her gloss.

 "What insults?" Tessa rolled her eyes. I chuckled. The ride to school took less then ten minutes. It was long, but short at the same time. The more Tessa nagged like an old granny the more it felt like a millenium. Sometimes I question god how did this creature, TESSA, have the same blood as me... well some of the blood.

You see Tessa is my half sister. When I was only 2 months my mom left my dad and remarried this rich fellow she was supposedly forced to date at the time. My dad was her long time boyfriend my mother's parents didn't agree on... so they forced her to marry Richard (my step-dad). My father was heads over heels for my mother... he use to always tell me how much he loved my mom. whenever he talked about her when I was younger it was such an extrodinary sight the way he would smile.

 I adored him so much that he still had the guts to still love my mother, even though my mom didn't have the guts to love my dad back. My father passed away last year with a light case of lung cancer. He was a chronic smoker, but the doctors told him it was only a little, nothing to worry about. Well those bastards lied. Dad died because he had a rare case where they couldn't detect the cancer.. it was hiding. With just like that one day I was smiling with my friends having a good time, and I came home to find my dad on his bed thinking he was sleeping.

He didn't wake me up the next day for school. I remember being pissed off about being late, because everyone knows I hate being late. When I went over to him to tell him he was a bad parent for not waking me up, but instead found out otherwise. His skin was like the white walls, his eyes distant and gone. I didn't scream, didn't cry, just stood there watching him as slowly my heart stopped from the shock. All I remember was how fast time sped up after his death. The first time I actually met my mom was last year. Pity was in he eyes, and still till this day I see pity in her eyes. I was shocked to find a girl almost my age ( she was born january 26th) but is in the same grade as me.

All i thought about was how mom moved along fast. It was always my father and I only together, every year since I could remember. He was the best father in the world and always will be. When he died I didnt even get the chance to say goodbye to my friends. I vowed on that day I would forget about everything that was attached me to my father, including them. All my friends, my once upon a time home and city. Somewhere deep in my heart I wanted to start over all again, and now that I got the chance it's all good. Florida wasn't that bad compared to Canada where I use to live... okay! I lied it is that bad! but heck I'm not complaining. My allowance increased 80% percent... but I do miss those days where I use to beg to dad to give me an extra 5 bucks...

"MARY!!" screamed Tessa all of a sudden. Blinking frivolously I looked at her fantically to see what she was shouting about. Her finger was pointing ahead so i looked quickly forward to see that i was on the wrong side of the parking lot to enter the school. A black mustang convertible was mere metres ahead of me beeping like a mad person coming my way. I pressed on the breaks hard unconsciously as my head met the steering wheel. I groaned out loud massaging my head to notice I was still alive.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING??" shouted Tessa glaring at me.

"Calm down... I have a headache" I snapped with slit eyes. "Sorry.." I murmured. I got out of the car too see if I hit the other guy, begging in my mind that I didn't. Sheepishly i walked over to my car and noticed it kissing the other car's bunker. I swore lightly as the driver from the other car came out.

"Just great, JUST FREAKING GREAT!" swore the driver slamming his already semi wrecked car. He took off his shades and started itching his dark brown curls.

"Calm down.." I muttered to myself frowning. I got a good look of the driver and noticed it was a guy, a senior at the most that attended the same school as me. He walked over to me slyly and put both of his hands on his hips impatiently.

"Well aren't you the greatest driver?" he sarcastically crooned.

"That's not the first time I heard that" I sneered lightly, but kept my voice toneless.

"Oh yeah, clever!" he snapped. "Are you high or something?" he scoffed.

"NO!" I snapped back defensivly. "Are you IMPAIRED?"

"Hey you're the one who was on the WRONG side of the DAMN ROAD!" he spat saliva meeting my face.

 "I already took a shower buddy I don't need a second one from your spit!" I scoffed laying a hand out in front of his face.

"I don't have time for your lame attitude just give me your number and lets get this over with" he roughly sighed extending his hand out. I glared at his hand to find a pen and snorted a laugh.

"What is this the 80's? Type it in your phone genius" I rolled my eyes taking out my phone from my pocket.

 "Whatever.." he rolled his eyes frowning.

"Here put your number in my phone... I'll text you." I took the phone he extended from his hand. Sighing I put a number in his contacts and fake smiled by giving it back to him. He raised an eyebrow at me, as I noticed him eyeing me curiously.

"Look I'm sorry okay... no ones perfect..." I muttered putting my hands into my sweaters pockets. "I'm not saying you are, just watch it next time" he smoothly combed his hair back.

 "Don't get too cocky just because I text you alright? After this ordeal delete my number"

 "What the hell are you talking about?" I scoffed.

"Trying to act dumb I see..." he smiled showing off his white teeth.

"Why in the hell would I try to act dumb?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "You know what? I'm late so I'll text you later" I sighed impatiently walking over to the car. I checked out if their were any dents in our bumper, but it looked like I stayed clear. I smiled, but the smiled immediatly faded away when i saw the other car.

It was another story on the other vehicle. I cringed on the amount it was going to cost me.

"DAMNIT!" I hissed kicking the ground. "There goes some of my University money.." Getting into the driver seat I saw Tessa's jaw hanging out and watching the guy we just hit. Frowning at her I turned to see the guy I was just talking to see him still staring at me frowning for god knows what.

"Why are you drooling?" I asked putting on the ignition.

 "Mary.." she murmured still staring.

"That's Mercury to you" I hissed looking backwards to back out.

 "Do you even know who that is?" she slapped my arm multiple of times.

"If he isn't related or even associated with Nirvana then I don't care.." i grumpled going into the parking lot of the school. I pouted at the fact we were already at school that meant that guy probably went to the same school as me. Darn.

 "That was Sebastian... Sebastian Marks!" she squealed.

"Who in hogwarts is Sebastian?" I curiously raised an eyebrow.

"Of course you wouldn't know him" she rolled her eyes.

"i can't believe YOU out of everyone talked to him?" she scowled.

"But oh my god! Isn't he just so HOT?"

 "The only thing I noticed about him was how big his ego was... nothing more" i mummbled taking out the keys and opening the door.

"You really don't know how popular he is... do you?" questioned Tessa who also came out of the car slamming the door.

"Shoot I'm late" I glanced at my phone's watch. I started jogging to the front entrance as Tessa all of a sudden grabbed my arm.

"Do you mind?" I hissed at her.

"Look" she ordered and pointed behind her. I tilted my head to the right and noticed a familiar black mustang surroanded with 50 plus people. Squealing girls and mouse brained jocks were around the car as the guy I just hit smiled and smoldered around the crowd enjoying every second of it.

"This guys a fatass..." I murmured disgustingly eyeing him.

"What? How is he a fatass!" scolded Tessa.

"With that ego of his he must way a ton!" i snorted walking off.

"You're unbelievable you know that Mary?" shouted Tessa.

"I'll live Tessa!" I shouted jogging to the entrance. "I'll live..." I whispered to myself for reassurance.

 ---------------

End Chapter One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 10
Till she met him.
168K 2.4K 43
He was dark.She was light.. He was a playboy. She was innocent.. He was rough. She was kind.. He was short temper. She was calm...
391K 11.2K 41
When he needed someone, she gave him everything.
83 1 20
He's her whole world. No one understands him like she does. They're a perfect match. Too bad he doesn't know she exists.