Sad Short Stories That WILL...

By OutOf_Love

These are all original sad stories I wrote. I really hope you are prepared to be brought to tears. There is o... More

Friday
Mother's Love
Selfless Sam
Remember
Dreams
Quick Note And Goal for Part 2
Short
Maybe
Life Update
Pain
Sorry #Author's Note#
Care Bear
Bob's Not Bad
Birthday Cake
Forgotten Essay
Cuts (Story Poem)
OMG *Author's Note*

Button

17K 457 105
By OutOf_Love

Mindy lost her husband and son in a car crash two years ago. Since then she moved to New York to escape her thoughts of suicide. The only two members of her family were snatched out of her life. She didn't even say goodbye.

She would sit in her room in her apartment and look at the wall, which had a family photo of them. She did this everyday.

One day as she looked to the picture, she said she would do anything to have them back. Just then a knock was heard at the door.

She went to see who it was, and was alarmed by the man. She never seen him in her life.

He said "Let's make a deal"

She asked what it was about. He only replied that she would find out.

He pulled out a red button enclosed in a glass box. He said if she pressed the button her husband and son would come back, but someone would die. Then he walked away.

Mindy held the box in her hands for hours thinking whether or not killing someone was worth bringing her family back.

That Friday she made her decision. She opened up the box and pressed the button.

She went into her living room to see that no one was there. The man lied.

A weight of an elephant seemed to press onto Mindy's chest. She had been shot. The man was insane, and wanted to have a reason to kill someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 437 37
some poetry that i wrote. most of its sad cuz we're all completely and totally fine lmao 😃
1.2K 114 23
This Is a series of poems that I wrote and They are mostly about myself I'm in love with poetry and I wanted to share some of it so yeah.
463 73 10
A collection of my poems. P.s. I'm still a noob so, any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated:)
9K 174 28
I started this as a joke thank you so much for the support guys omga! :sob: @CherrySherbert5 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!!!! This takes place afte...