Babymama 2

By Kanyell

The Sequel Of "Babymama". More

1.
2
3.
4.
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24.
25.
26.
27.

17.

444 11 7
By Kanyell

Karlynn-

"LYNN YOU GOT THIS JAIL MAIL FROM THIS BOY!!" Momma yelled. I jumped up out of my bed and ran down the stairs. Mama looked at me like I was crazy. "Girl you just so bubbly" she said. I reached my hand out for her to give it to me and she put it against her chest. "You better not be talking like you grown in these letters with that boy" she said. "Mom this is my future husband" I said in my head. "Mom I'm not can I please get my mail ?" I asked. As soon as that letter hit my hand I ran up into my room. I was eager and thirsty to open that mail cause I been waiting for his letters.

I sat on my bed and ripped open the letter and smiled when I seen hearts around my name. He so hood but he a lover boy. The letter said:

Hey Girl,

Thanks for writing me, you know I ain't got that many people that write me everyday so that was nice of you. And yes gurl I'm tryna be on some better shit when I get out, it might take some time but I will get it eventually. Don't worry about yo ugly lil friend, she always be so sold to that lil nigga of hers. I miss them nights when we was outside in your car. You got it all made I wish I was riding in a foreign, shit I ain't even got no car. Thanks , not to many people say they believe in me, shit my own mama ain't say that to me. And you know yo head is huge you can't even talk blow pop.

Keyair.

I hugged the letter. Ughhhh I'm so sprung and I can't even see him. I wish I could go down there but I don't want my momma around. I wish I was 18. I miss him so much. I can't wait he get out right in the summer too. I gotta make sure I look so fine everyday cause imma make him fall for my young ass. I been wanting him for the longest. I even want him to take my virginity too but I'm scared cause he look like he got a big old thang. I know y'all probably like "girl yo mama gon beat yo ass", but shit I'm not worried.

If my mamma beat my ass then let it be beat. I looked around for my notebook and found it in my drawer. I'm bout to write him back. I said:

Hey boy,

I just got yo letter. Yeah I believe in you, I know you could do better and I would do anything to make sure you believe in yourself. Anyways I'm happy you get out in the summer time. Are you gonna still hang out with them "friends" of yours? Or hang with me ? I'm just wondering. Keisha still ain't been hitting me up, imma have to choke slam her crazy ass. Nah but, I'm curious . And I wanna know something.. would you ever even talk to me ? Or do you look to me as a sister but you know we ain't related . I'm just curious cause this crush for you Is crazy. I hope that I'm not being to weird but write me back big head.

Love

Karlynn.

I sat the letter on top of my dresser. I read it over and over just to make sure I'm making since. I know he prolly say no or whatever comes with it but I'll take the rejection.. I think. I lay in my bed and stare to the ceiling I start Daydreaming about being with him. I smile in the midst of it all. "Ughh I don't know why I'm so sprung on him" I said to myself. "Is it cause he fine, how he talk, how he walk or what is it ?" I asked my self. 

After I snapped out of my daydream I got ready for a shower. Today is one of my chill days. I need to do my homework when I'm done. I took all my clothes off and put my robe on. I grabbed my dry off rag and walked in the bathroom. I put music on and turned on the shower. I thought about Keyair the whole time I was showering. I still don't know what makes me want him so bad but I'm ready to be his girl.

Karly-

I ain't even Recap y'all on what happen the other night with Montana. I didn't mean to fuck him I was drunk that's all I'm gonna say. Don't judge me but I was tipsy and I was freaky as fuck. I don't know what I was thinking cause he damn near killed me with that big ass thang. I mean y'all my legs are sore my vagina is sore too. Anyways this what happen.

I called his phone and he didn't answer. I texted him and asked him where was the studio at. I rose up out the bed and looked in the closet to see what I was gon where just to kick it in the studio with him. I just put on a cropped hoodie and some sweats and my Jordan's. I didn't wanna over dress. My hair was up in one of my lil high buns. No make up just lip gloss and lashes. Shit I was looking like Lynn when I stepped out. My phone started ringing.

It was a FaceTime from Montana, I answered and he was smiling. "I sent you the address mamas" he said. I smiled. "Oh okay I'll be there give me like 10 mins" I gathered my purse and keys and I locked the door and left out. I clicked the address and the GPS said it was 20 mins away. I started up my red Jeep and bumped some old school music as I pulled off.

I pulled up in the parking lot after 10 mins. I rung the buzzer. "Who is it ?" Asked Montana. "It's ya girl" I said. He buzzed the door and I walked down the stairs into this nicely furnished studio. It was basement studio. Montana looked over at me and smiled. "Shit I ain't even think you was coming" he said. "Yeah you know I was" I said. He smirked. "You wanna drink, my homie got weed,  wassup ?" He said all at once. "I'll take a lil drink" I said. He pointed to a table that had patron, Rem and Hennessy.

I walked over and poured me up a cup. I sipped it down and poured down some more. "Aye, chill girl" said Montana. "I am damn I can't test it out before I really pour my drank" I said. "Yeah but don't be getting overly drunk" he said. I laughed. I walked back to him and sat down next to him and he showed me how to make beats.  He was drinking too and next thing I knew that liquor kicked me. Whole time he explaining the beats. I'm just staring at his ass. "You know some, you fine as hell baby" I said.

He stopped and looked at me and then smirked. "Thanks I get that a lot" he said. "Don't be nochalant" I said. "I'm not" he said. I felt on his leg. "Don't act like when you laid in my bed with me naked you ain't wanna fuck me crazy" I said. I was drunk as fuck just being nasty as fuck. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll tear yo ass up and you would be scared to come back" he said. "Ouuuu, I like that" I said. I got up and kinda staggered. He grabbed me and held me. "Aye no sit down, you not drinking no more" he said. I stared at him biting my lips.

"Look just stop doing that freaky shit cause you too drunk I'm not about to fuck you" he said. I wasn't all that drunk but I was fucked up  anyway.  I leaned in and kissed him he pulled back. "Come on girl" he said. "Fine you wanna act all not interested" I said  I pushed him and made him sit down on the couch. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. He started kissing me back. I must've turned him on cause he was holding me close making me feel him getting hard.

He stopped me and told me "Nah we not finna do this here". I stopped and smiled. "Let's go to my house den" I said. "Ight but, I'm driving, cause you drunker than me" he said. He drove my Jeep all the way back to the house. Soon as we got in the house wasn't no hesitation. I started kissing him again. "Where we going, yo room ?" He asked. "Boy he'll nah my walls thin" I said. "Yeah I don't want them hearing me tear yo ass up" he said. He picked me up and I pointed toward the room in the basement. Soon as I got down there he pulled my sweats off quick and threw my panties to the side.

I ain't get a chance to slide my shirt off before he started eating me. "Oh shit" I moaned. "Wait lemme...let me take my shirt off" I said. He still ain't stop, I just slide my shirt and bra off and let him finish. Montana is a strong ass man, he was holding my thighs so tight I couldn't even move. "Mmmm, I'm cumming nigga" I moaned. "Shh-shit" I moaned again. He lifted his head up and his whole face was covered in juices. He just looked at me like he was ready to rip me apart.

I bit my lips and grabbed my titties. I watched him take his shirt off. He was tatted up all over his back and chest. He pulled his shorts off den them draws with him. My jaw dropped. "Oh my" I said. He was big, and I never seen this big before. He smiled at me . "You ready ?" He asked. "Who you think you finna kill with that ?" I asked. He pulled me by my thighs and held them up. He knocked on my shit with his thang and den dipped the tip in me.

"Uhhh" I moaned. "Boy stop playing with my pussy and fuck me" I said. I don't know why I amped him up like that cause he killed me after that. He slide right inside me and I was already breathing heavy as fuck. He went deeper so I could feel the whole thing. "It's too much" I moaned. He ain't even listen he kept dipping his shit in me. "Nah you was talking like I was scared, so come on" he said. He started stroking me and all I could do is moan.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine for some reason he just started pounding me hard. "Mmm, nigga you too big" I moaned. He started sucking my titties as he stroked me which made him slow down. "You got some good ass pussy" he said. He pulled out and put it back in. "All these damn kids, I see why" he said. He bit his lip and that shit turned me on cause he so fine.  My eyes started rolling back. He must've felt the pressure too cause he pulled out and I came all over the bed.

My body collapsed. I couldn't move after that. "Damn you came all over the place girl" he said. I smiled. My head was spinning and spinning. I forgot I was drunk after that. Montana just stood there and he was still hard. "You ready ?" He said. I nodded.  I turned around and poked my ass out and he fucked me up. I mean he was pushing on my back tryna break my back in. I put my arm back to hold his chest. He grabbed my hand and put it behind my back and it made him speed up.

"Omggg" I moaned. He stopped and flipped me around. This man was tossing me around like a rag doll. He pushed my legs all the way by my head. He den put his hands on the bed next to me and when I tell y'all he did pushups in my shit. I couldn't even take it cause he was so deep, hitting my cervix everytime he went down in. "You too deep nigga" I moaned. He laughed and pulled out. "You gon ride daddy dick" he said. I smiled . "Lay down" I said. He laid down and I climbed on top.

I held the top of the head board cause y'all know I got bad knees with my old ass and I started riding him. I was up on my two feet bouncing on this nigga like I was back in my 20s. "FUCK" he yelled. He held onto my ass as I bounced. I started jumping faster and he pushed me off and came. "Shit" he said.

And after that we both rolled over and went to sleep. I didn't even mean to fuck him but it just happened, I don't know what we are now that we fucked. He was just a close friend now look. Anyways.

Karlynn cause her self getting jail mail. I been hearing her, shit it ain't nobody but keisha's brother. She been having a crush on that boy for the longest, and I only know cause I be eat hustling when she be on the phone. That girl litterally jumped down the stairs when I told her she had a letter from him, she sprung.

I walked in my room and laid on my bed I was bored. Montana ain't text me since that happen and I been bored. I scroll my Instagram feed and heart a couple of pictures of some fine dudes. I posted my picture of me that I took the other day. It got like a whole bunch of likes in 10 mins. I just put my phone down and laid back in my bed and stared up in the ceiling. Next thing I know I dozed off. I was knocked out til I felt somebody keep touching my face.

"I swea Imma tear a hole in one of y'all kids asses if y'all touching me while I'm sleep" I said with my eyes closed as I shifted. I felt a arm grab me and opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. "How you get in here" I asked. "Ya kids let me in" he said. I shifted my body and turned towards him. We look in each other's eyes. "What are we doing ?" I asked. He smiled big and it made me smile.  "I don't know" he said. "You falling for me baby ?" I asked.

"I meaaaaaaan" he drug his words. "I been feeling you since you was with yo husband, I just wasn't finna interfere with a marriage" he said. I rubbed on his face and on his beard. I'm just staring at his lips the whole time. I was looking hard til I heard the magic words of "gimme kiss". I didn't even hesitate, I just French kissed him. He started feeling on my cat and I stopped him. "Uh uh.. the kids in the other rooms" I said.  He licked his lips. "Shit, I know they heard me tearing that ass up the other night shit" he said.

I started laughing then I tapped his chest. "Nigga that ain't funny" I said. I rose up out the bed and stretched. "You hungry baby ?"I asked. "Yeah" he said. I went downstairs and washed my hands. I washed the few dishes that were left and started cooking. Steak, broccoli and cheese, corn and mashed potatoes. Montana came downstairs and sat at my table. "Boy got get comfortable" I said. "At least take yo hoodie and shit off" I said.

"Damn mama, I got you" he said. We laughed. He took off his hoodie and laid it on the couch in the living room. He came and sat at my table. I new he was looking at my ass. I turned back and seen him looking. I sat my spoon down and sat on top of my island to talk to him. "So, wassup ?" I said. "What you mean ?" He said. "What's up with us ?" I asked. He got up and walked toward me. "I mean we just vibing for now and if you wanna make it more then that then it's that" he said. "I heard that" I said.

He walked up closed to me and looked at me. I hugged onto him and he grabbed my ass. I arched and started moving my ass cheeks. "DAMN" he said. I started cracking up. "Thick ass" he said. I pushed him back. "Ight. what out na, I gotta simmer the mashed potatoes" I said. "Gimme kiss first" he said. I ain't hesitate I just kissed him. He moved back after I pecked his lips. I jumped down off the island top and he smacked my ass after I walked off.

"Owww nigga" I said. "My bad, shit I couldn't help it that mu'fucka was jiggling" he said. I laughed. "Whatever" I said. I finished cooking. "KIDS, COME EAT" I yelled. I heard them scattering around upstairs. I heard the bathroom sink then they started coming down the stairs. "Hey kids" said Montana. "Heyyyyyyy" they said in unison. "Mooooova" said Khadija. Amir was holding onto her arm tryna hold on. "MOVE AMIR" she said as she pushed him. He stumbled and then BOOM, BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOM. He fell down the stairs. Me and Montana bumped into each other as we ran for him. "AHHHH" Amir Hollered. He was screaming to the top of his lungs.

Amir had landed on his arm and now it was dangling. "Omg my baby arm is broken" I said. I ran up to Khadija and snatched her by her shirt. I grabbed the belt on the back of the door in the bathroom. I whooped her muthafucking ass, I mean I tried to tear a hole in her ass. "YOU- BROKE- MY- MUTHA- FUCKIN- BABY- ARM" I said as I whipped her. She was crying loud as hell. I snatched her by her shirt and til she was close to me. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING PUSH HIM AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME ?!!" I yelled. "Yes" she cried.

"NOW GO EAT FOR I BEAT YO ASS AGAIN" I said. "Montana he okay ?" I asked. "Yeah he ain't hurt no where else it's just his arm, it's broken bad" he said. "Baby we gotta take him in" he said. "Shit" I said. Amir was crying and crying. "It's okay, we gon get you to the hospital lil man" he said as he was holding Amir. "Owwww, owwwieeee" cried Amir. "Ma ma, it hurt" he cried. "Baby put him in the car I'm bought to grab my jacket I said. "Ight" said Montana.

"Lynn, you know to watch the house" I said. I ran out the door and got into the car. Montana was in the back holding Amir close. I smiled. I put the key in and push started the car. I drove all the way to the hospital, got checked in by the nurse and we waited in the waiting room. After a long 30 mins they called Amir's name. "Amir" said the Medical Assistant.

She  got his height and weight and we went into the room. She checked his vitals and everything in between. I explained to them what happen and they even made Amir explain what happen too. You know they always do that to kids to make sure ain't no abuse going on but shit I watched that Gabriel case and I wouldn't do my child like that.

I will whoop tf out my kids but beat, tourture, and make them eat cat litter. Hell no. The doctor came in and ran a few physical test and then ordered him for a X-ray. The doctor gave Amir pain medicine for the moment and left out the room and a radiologist knocked on the door and me and Amir went to go take X-rays then we came all the way back. I helped Amir lay on the bed and I sat down and leaned my head on Montana. After 40 mins the doctor came back in and told us it was broke at the elbow and he will need a cast. The doctor started casting him up.

And gave us the discharge papers and everything in between. We stopped at the pharmacy and I got his medicine then we left and went home. Soon as we got home I put Amir to bed and then went in my room and laid down. Montana kissed me and then he said he was leaving. And after I let him out I locked the door and went in my room and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
35.2K 2.3K 57
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...