Jarley: Be Mine Forever

Par AnnemijnPijs

Marley and Jake broke up when Marley found out she was pregnant. Jake never knew. Marley didn't want to ruin... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

245 3 2
Par AnnemijnPijs

Marley woke up with a sudden urge to throw up, she ran to the bathroom just in time. Unfortunately, she woke Jake up in the process.

Jake sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Marls?"

"In he-" Marley started to throw up again.

Jake got up, careful not to wake Liv, and walked into the bathroom. He walked in and pulled Marley's hair back as she threw up. When Marley sat her back against the shower, Jake was sure that she was done. "Are you okay?"

"Just morning sickness." Marley smiled.

Jake got up and helped Marley up. She brushed her teeth and put her hair up in case she had to make it to the bathroom again. "Do you want anything, Marls? Do you want me to go make you some breakfast?"

"Can you just get me something to snack on, it helps."

"Of course. Let's get you into bed first." Jake carried Marley to bed and saw that Liv had rolled over a bit so she was in the middle.

"When did Liv come in here?" Marley said quietly in effort not to wake Olivia.

"She came in last night, after she had a bad dream." Jake put Marley in the bed and pulled the covers over her. "I'll be right back." He kissed Marley and left the room.

Marley turned on her side and looked at Liv, she was still sleeping. She pulled her hair out her face and placed a hand on Liv's cheek, she kissed her forehead. Marley rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling, while her hands caressed her stomach.

Jake was in the kitchen getting fruit for Marley. He knew that she loved having fresh fruit in the morning and he figured it wasn't a bad snack for her to have. He walked back into the bedroom with the bowl of fruit in his hand he smiled as he saw Liv asleep and Marley rubbing her stomach. Jake walked over to Marley's side of the bed and placed the fruit on the table beside the bed. "I hope fruit is okay."

Marley watched Jake come over to her with a bowl of fruit and she chuckled when he asked for her approval. "Fruit is perfect." she grabbed a piece out of the bowl and put it in her mouth.

Jake got into bed on the other side, Liv was right in between them. Marley had a few pieces of fruit, until Jake spoke up, capturing her attention. "What was your first pregnancy like, how were you able to do it alone?"

"It was crazy, my mom came to LA every once in a while to help but she had to keep her job, so she couldn't stay long. At college I got looks once I started showing and everyone assumed I was a slut because they never saw a father around."

"I would have came to LA with you, you know."

"I know, but if you would've things wouldn't have turned out the way they did."

"What do you mean?"

"It would be different. You wouldn't have made it as a dancer and I probably never would've made it as a singer."

"I think you would have been extremely famous either way."

Marley chuckled. "Maybe, but it would've been a different process with different people."

"How do you mean? How did it happen, you becoming famous?"

"When I went to college it took a few months before it was noticable that I was pregnant. I tried to hide it as long as I could but eventually I was pretty big."

"What does this have to do with your singing career?"

"I'm getting there."

"Continue." Jake smiled.

"I had made friends before anyone even knew, but only two actually stuck around after everyone knew I was pregnant. Johnathan and Sophie."

"Are you still friends with them?"

"Yes, Sophie is like Liv's best friend"

"What about Johnathan? Is he still around?"

"Yeah, he and Sophie got married last year, they're Liv's godparents."

"They were you're only friends?"

"No, I made a friend after everyone knew I was pregnant, her name is Lacey."

"Wait, you became friends after she found out you were pregnant?"

"Yeah, she had a daughter a year before me and when she heard, she thought I would need a friend."

"But, I still don't understand what this has to do with you becoming a singer."

"Just wait." Marley chuckled as Jake signaled for her keep talking.

"After a while we became really close and she moved in with me and helped me with my pregnancy." Marley paused and looked at Liv, who was still sleeping. "One day she heard me singing in the shower, and later she asked me to sing for her."

Jake had a confused look on his face. "I'm lost."

"Her dad was a manager, and she told me that she wanted him to hear me sing. I was really nervous, but after a while she convinced me to go. I was afraid that he wouldn't want to sign me because I was pregnant. When we got there he said that he didn't care if I was pregnant or not, that if I had a good enough voice and was willing to put in the work there was a good chance he would sign me."

"Is that what ended up happening?"

"Yeah, he signed me. I was almost seven months pregnant then."

"How did that work out?"

"He said it would take a couple of months to record the songs, but I still wanted to stay in school so we had to work around my schedule."

"That sounds hard." Jake gave Marley a sad smile, he felt guilty for not being there.

"I was really busy all the time and wanted to have Liv already, but I also couldn't believe what was happening. After I had the baby, we spent a few months writing and recording, he really wanted to get a lot of music recorded. There are so many songs that we didn't release."

"I know that you wrote the songs you sang."

"I did, some of them were written with other people. My career didn't really start picking up until a couple months before my last year in college. People wanted to be my friend once I was becoming famous, the same people who refused to talk to me when I was pregnant."

"What'd you do?"

"I was nice, but I wasn't their friend. It was a little more difficult to watch Liv and go to school and do things for my career all at the same time so I hired a nanny to help. I hated missing time with Liv, but Zoe, the nanny, only watched her during school hours and a little bit after so I could go to meetings and get in the studio. I still got a lot of time with Liv, I was trying so hard to get my dreams and make a good life for her."

"What happened after graduation?"

"I spent time building my career even more and worked harder. Lacey graduated at the same time as me and she worked along with her dad as my manager."

"I'm so proud of you, Marls. You have no idea." Jake stroked Marley's cheek.

"I'm proud of you too." Marley leaned into his touch. "I love you."

"I love you too. What's going on with your career now?"

"I took some time off before I have to start on my new album. But, I think that time needs to be extended." Marley rubbed her stomach. "I'm supposed to be back in LA next week to start. I'm going to have to call Lacey, she's going to be happy and pissed at the same time."

"You should call her soon."

"I'll call her later today. I want her to meet you, maybe she could fly out here." Marley ate a few more pieces of fruit.

"I would love to meet her."

"She knows all about you." Marley felt her eyelids getting heavy.

"So you talked about me?" Jake smiled.

"Of course I did. Let's go back to sleep for a few hours and when we wake up I'll call Lace."

Marley and Jake fell asleep with Liv and Marley woke up a few hours later. She got out of bed and left the bedroom, she went into the livingroom and dialed Lacey's number on her phone. After a few rings she heard her best friends voice coming through her phone. "Lace?"

"Hey, Marley. How are things in Ohio?"

"Good. Great, actually."

"What's got you so happy?" Lacey chuckled on the other end.

"There are a few things I need to talk to you about, and there's someone I want you to meet."

"Who? What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you think you can come here? It's some big news and I don't want to tell you over the phone."

"There? To Ohio? I guess, but what's so big you can't tell me over the phone?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"I'm sorta nervous and excited at the same I'm there I want to visit your mom. I'll try to get the next flight out."

"Okay, great! I'll pick you up at the airport."

"See you then, Marls."

"Bye, Lace. Text me when your scheduled to arrive."

"I will, bye."

Marley hung up the phone and turned around to see Jake standing there smiling, she jump. "You scared the hell out of me. How long were you standing there?"

"A few minutes. Do you want me to watch Liv when you pick her up?"

"Could you? I might take her to my mom's house, I'll make lunch before I go."

"It's all set then."

"Let's go make something for you and Liv to eat."

"You're not going to eat?"

"Pregnant woman don't eat three big meals, we eat a lot of small meals. When my stomach is empty it makes nausea worse."

"I'm going to do some pregnancy research." Jake laughed as he followed Marley into the kitchen.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64K 1K 33
This is a Lucaya au What happens if after 3 years Maya finally returns home but she isn't alone she's back with a daughter will she be able to keep h...
Bittersweet Endings Par LD Valson

Roman pour Adolescents

32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
23K 766 97
It's been several months since Logan walked away from Rory at her graduation. What happens when they run into each other again?
78.6K 1.4K 40
You're Y/N Ro'Meave (Obviously, so read the first book,) Four years after you left to be with your family you finally decided to come home, coming ho...