the wonderful colours of lips...

-rosesluv tarafından

He left, and this lipstick was his final gift; She must lose it if she wants to lose this stupid love... Sh... Daha Fazla

the wonderful colours of lipstick.
Maple leaf : 1
Maple leaf : 2
Maple leaf : 3
Maple leaf : 4
The real culprit
Jeju : 1
Jeju : 2
Black hole : 1
Black hole : 2
Black hole : 3
Black hole : 4
New life : 1
New life : 2
Winter love song : 1
Winter love song : 2
Winter love song : 3

Winter love song : 4

2K 122 26
-rosesluv tarafından

Chapter 17 - Winter love song.

I didn't have a wink of sleep for the past 2 days. Yes, it has been 2 days and Jungkook still hasn't contacted me.

Maybe, he doesn't want to see me...

...yeah, it was just an actor after all. I laid on my bed and starting rolling over in frustration. Looks like I was the only one who took this relationship seriously.

Just then, my phone chimed indicating that I got a notification. I shot up from my bed at the speed of light and grabbed it from my bedside table.

It turned out to be a message from the cafe...

________________________________

Dear miss Lisa, hello~ thank you for participating in the one-day couple event held by our cafe! We will hold a fireworks display at the New Year's Eve and we're inviting you to join us for the festive season!

________________________________

New year's fireworks festival? I looked at the message in awe. It would be amazing to go with Jungkook. But this time... He probably won't go.

I pouted sadly and looked at the message again and unknowingly, tears streamed down my face and stained my cheeks. I clenched my fist and held it against my chest. My heart aches so much.

~

Days went by just like that and soon, a new year was going to begin.

I decided to attend the festival. Well, it was better to go to a lively place rather than sulk at home.

The weather was unexpectedly more cold and chilly. I didn't bother to dress up, so I had less amount of clothes draped around me.

I walked through the huge crowd, which were mostly couples enjoying their sweet time with their loved ones.

"Look over there!"

"There's still only one minute left for 2020!"

"You look beautiful..."

"I'm hungry!"

Sweet whispers filled my ears. I went and stood near the railings, clenching them with my cold hands. I sighed sadly, looking at the beautiful scenery and city lights beneath me.

Balanced lifestyle.

A raise in pay.

Travelling to other countries.

Spending more time with my dad and mom.

I didn't accomplish any of these goals this year.

"AH! GET READY FOR THE COUNTDOWN!"

I jumped in surprise by the alarming voice. People sure were having fun.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

And the firecrackers lit up the beautiful, dark sky.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR..!"

Couples around me started rejoicing this wonderful moment and shared a kiss with their loved ones to cherish it.

I felt a sharp pang of envy while looking at them. Of course, how can I forget that I failed in getting a boyfriend too?

My eyes welled up with tears. This type of exciting place... why did I even come here?

I tucked my hands into the coat pocket and walked away from the crowd, with my head hung low in embarrassment.

Little did I know that I would bump into someone. Wow Lisa, now you are blind too...

I held my nose with my cold hands and started rubbing it for comfort. Damn, did I bump into a wall?

I lifted my head to apologise but instead, I came across a beautiful pair of doe eyes.

It was him. It was Jungkook. He was draped with layers of clothes but still managed to look handsome.

I froze in my spot. My eyes were fixated on him. He looked at me with a calm expression which infuriated me.

Well, I have the pride to keep. I just can't run into the arms of a man who refused to even contact me in the past few days.

I gritted my teeth and walked past him. That's it, Lisa. You have nothing to do with him anyway.

As I was mentally motivating myself, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and made me turn towards him "Wait!"

When he came in contact with my skin, I could immediately feel the warmth radiating from the skinship.

Jungkook sensed my cold hands. He took off the scarf from his neck and draped it around my neck "Why did you wear so little on such a cold day?"

I could smell Jungkook's cologne from his scarf. I inhaled one last time before looking at him with my sad, swollen eyes.

Jungkook chuckled looking at me. He then sighed "Lisa, the number you gave me is wrong.  It has only 8 digits"

Huh..?

"The cafe also won't tell me your information" he rubbed the back of his neck shyly, "I thought that I would never see you again"

I was in utter shock. What have you done, you dumb lalisa?!! You don't even remember your phone number!! Screw You!

I snapped from my train of thoughts and looked at him guiltily "I'm so sorry! That's why you came here..?"

"I thought you might come to the fireworks meeting, so I came and tried my luck. Fortunately, on the last day of this year, I finally met you..." he said.

A deep blush spread from my head to my neck. I smiled softly at him.

Jungkook reached out and stroked my head lovingly. "So, can you give me your phone number one more time?"

I couldn't be happier "Of course!!"

~

It was a pleasant, sunny morning. A lazy, Sunday morning perhaps. I looked out through the window from the living room, to find birds chirping happily.

I laid my head on Jungkook's lap, trying to get some beauty sleep after a movie marathon we had the previous day.

That's when a thought crossed my mind. "Oh, right!" I jolted awake and sat up straight "We had gotten 95% during the test, which question did we get wrong?"

Jungkook shrugged "How am I supposed to know..."

"Ah, I want to know..." I pouted sadly.

Little did I know that Jungkook was allergic to cats. And I have 4 of them in my house...

...well, at least I got to know in which question the remaining 5% didn't match, right?

<end>

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

317K 8.9K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...
920K 29.1K 47
[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames" When Lalisa Manoban transfers (runs...
79.4K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
9.6K 447 21
❝There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.❞ "Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just lik...