ₗₒᵥₑ ₒf ₘy ₗᵢfₑ || ₐ Dᵣₑₐₘcₐₜ...

By Yoohyeon_Namu

Yoohyeon is a lonely person. She isn't talking to many people and she doesn't have many friends. She doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (M)
Chapter 23 (TW)
Chapter 24 (TW)
Chapter 25 (TW)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Special)
Chapter 46 (Thank You)

Chapter 15

1.8K 125 21
By Yoohyeon_Namu

Yoohyeon's POV

Next morning I woke up in Minji's arms. It was the best morning ever. I always liked it when I woke up there. It was warm and it always felt like home. I couldn't stop smiling while observing her beautiful and peaceful face while she was asleep.

She then started opening her eyes and yawned. She looked at me and smiled.

"Is my puppy already awake?"

"Mhm...and what are you going to do about it unnie?" I said cutely. When did I become this open with people around me?

"I'm going to make you breakfast." She said and pinched my nose. I laughed and pinched her cheek. She laughed too.

"You know, you are bolder lately too. Except from smiling more, you aren't afraid to show your true self. To me at least."

"Yeah... Cause I feel at home when I'm with you unnie." I said and then I stood up.

"Come ooon!! Your puppy is hungry!!!" I said while tagging her shirt trying to drag her out of my room. She laughed and we both went outside to the kitchen.

She started making food for us while I was feeding our dogs. Then I went to back hug her. I felt that I needed to do that. To be this close to her. I wanted to. I wanted to be this close to her. All the time.

"Unnieeee" I whispered in her ear smiling.

"What is it my puppy?" She said smiling.

"Your puppy needs your attention."

"Right now? I'm cooking Yoohyeon. I can give you all my attention later all day. Just wait a second." I didn't know why I needed her attention. But I needed it.

I then became silent. I let Minji to cook peacefully.

"Yoohyeon, I'm not used to all this. You being that clingy. What changed?" She asked when we sat at the table and started eating.

"Nothing unnie. I just woke up feeling good today." I said smiling brightly at her.

"Ok, then let's use that cheerful and clingy Yoohyeon for today then, should we?"

"Of course we should. So what are we going to do today unnie? I don't want to stay at home anymore."

"Wow! This is a first thing. You always prefer staying at home." She said looking at me impressed with my change of mood.

"Yeah. But I don't mind going outside either. If I'm with you then I don't mind anything else! I-i mean, you are my favourite unnie, Minji unnie..." I said cutely at the end trying to hide my feelings for her. I almost told her the truth. What's wrong with you Yoohyeon?! You want to ruin this beautiful friendship just for some dumb feelings!?

Minji laughed. "And you are my favourite little sister!" She said and pinched my cheeks. Yeah, sister. I could never be something more... Aish Yoohyeon!

"Ok, how about... We go for a picnic?" She said happily.

"That would be awesome unnie! But... It's cold outside."

"Then we'll dress warmly and we will go somewhere that the sun will bright so warmly too. So we won't get cold. Come on. Let's make some food for later!"

We started cooking food. I was singing and Minji was dancing. We were both smiling at each other and we would laugh every now and then at our silliness. We then got dressed warmly and we went outside with our dogs. We started walking till...

"Minji unnie? Where are we going for picnic?"

"Firstly, we are going to my place to borrow my car. And then, you'll see."

And we went to her house. I never got to see it all. The only thing I could see was the walls that it had outside, the bodyguards that it had outside, and far away, behind the tall walls, there, you could see a small part of the house. To he exact, the rooftop. It seemed pretty big. And I knew it was big. Minji was a rich kid anyway. But she never let me in. I couldn't understand why. And my curiosity was killing me as the time passed by.

She went inside the garage and took her car. It was a big white sport car. I was left speechless looking at it in shock. I mean, it was just a car. But those cars are always expensive. Well, for Minji it wasn't. But still! She had that car and she preferred to go on foot everywhere with me? I felt bad suddenly. I felt... Like I didn't deserve her. Not even as a friend!

"Yoohyeon, come inside." Minji said. She had a small smile on her face this time. I was about to sit at the back when she opened the front door.

"Here Yoohyeon." It sounded more like an order. So I obeyed.

"This car is yours?" I asked her when I got in.

"Yeah. Now let's go." We were driving for some time and I didn't say anything. She seemed serious so I didn't want to say something and piss her more.

"Yoohyeon... I-i..." Yet... She didn't know what to tell me.

"Your car is nice unnie. If you ask me that."

"Thank you Yoohyeon. But I didn't want to ask you that. You know... The reason I'm not bringing you home is exactly that face that I saw earlier. You looked at my car and you were excited, yes. But at the same time,... You felt so small and little. Yoohyeon... I-"

"It's ok unnie." I simply said.

"No it's not. Let me finish. You always say it's ok when it isn't in reality. Or it might be. But you always say that to make it easy to everyone. But the problem is still there. You just carry it away on your own. I don't want this to be with us too. I know how you feel. I can see it in your eyes Yoohyeon. I saw it at Jisoo's party. I didn't want you to look at my house like that. To look at everything I have like that. I didn't want you to look at me like that. To think that I'm a liar or a spoiled brat that her dad can buy her everything."

"Minji, I know you. And I would never think something like that for you." I tried to calm her down. I held her hand but she took it away. I was hurt by her action but didn't say anything.

"I'm not mad at you Yoohyeon. And I don't know what you're thinking. But... I don't want you to see me as a rich kid and be friends with me just because I'm rich."

"I would never do that and you know it."

"Yeah but... Still... I'm afraid. And I'm mostly afraid that you'll ditch me because I'm rich. Because you'll feel that we can't be friends just because we aren't at the same caste. I know you that's why I'm saying this." She was right there. It was something I could do. Cause I would think that I'm so little for her, I would blame myself and then disappear from her life.

"Yoohyeon, I want you to know that everything I said was true. I like living my life simply. I like being simple too. I like those stuff. I also like to work for my money. Being rich isn't something I chose and I hate it if you ask me. So, please... Don't leave me because I'm rich." She pleaded me. We had stopped driving and she was looking at me straight in my eyes her eyes almost teary. And a tear left her eye. I wiped it away immediately nodding my head rapidly to her.

"I'll never leave you unnie. You're right. You didn't choose that kind of life. This would be so selfish of me." I said and hugged her tightly.

"So that means... That I can bring you home and you won't leave me after that nor use me because of my money?" She asked afraid.

"Look, I'll never leave you. We said that. I'll not use you either. I would never do that. I can't use people. But I will feel a bit weird, yes. That can't be helped. But I can get over it soon. Don't worry."

"Ok, then we can go to my house one day but I prefer going at your place more than to mine." I nodded my head at her. I held her hand and this time she didn't pull away. We continued driving this time both of us smiling. We didn't talk that much. We liked silence too. It felt nice. Cause it wasn't uncomfortable silence. It was just... I couldn't explain it with words. But it felt nice being with her even if we didn't say anything and just enjoyed the silence.

We arrived at a big plain and we sat under a big tree. We unpacked our things there and sat on the mat. We lied down and looked at the bright sky. It was nice. Minji soon came close to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and we stayed like that for awhile. It was nice and peaceful. It was also warm.

"Ya! Lovebirds!" It was Bora's voice.

"Am I hearing things? Is this Bora?" I asked Minji.

"Yeah she is. They came early."

"What do you mean? You have planned this, haven't you?" I asked her. Minji only smiled. I pinched her cheek shouting:

"Yah! Minji unnieee!" She laughed. We both did. I started tickling her till she couldn't breath anymore.

"Fine, fine! I did! I planned this, ok? We deserve to hang out a little and have some fun, don't we?" She said between her laughs. I stopped tickling her and agreed. The Suayeon couple sat next to us and unpacked their stuff too. And soon Handong, Dami, Gahyeon and Yeri, Gahyeon's best friend and classmate came too.

We sat there. Our peaceful moment gone since a few minutes ago. The girls were talking about stuff, the Suayeon couple were making out or teasing Dami and I, and the maknaes were playing around.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" I asked Dami. We were sitting for a few minutes just observing everyone.

"Yeah, it is." She said.

"We are like a big family. A family that I never had."

"Exactly." Dami said and held my hand smiling. I smiled back.

"Yah! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Handong said pretending to be pissed.

"I did nothing. She held my hand!" I said.

"You little shit! How could you?" Dami faked a cry. I laughed.

"She is a liar Dong-ah. She did it first!" Dami said cutely at her girlfriend. I couldn't stop laughing. Dami being cute was just so funny!

"Oh she did huh? Yoohyeon!!! You're dead!" Handong 'yelled'.

"Oh shit! I'm dead!" I said and started running. She ran too. I hid behind Minji.

"Unnie! Dong unnie is going to kill me!"

"Uh oh! Puppy, you are on your own to this one." She said and left a few feet away leaving me without a place to hide. Handong was running towards me.

"Unnie! How could you betray me like this?"

"I'm sorry Hyonnie." Minji said smiling.

"Yah!" I said and started running again.

"Got ya!" Siyeon said and hugged me. She didn't let me go, her hug too tight.

"I got her Dong-ah!" Siyeon shouted.

"Yah! Traitor!" I yelled.

"I'll help you unnie!" Gahyeon said and run to me. She and Yeri started tickling Siyeon so her grip on me wouldn't be that strong. She was trying not to laugh and still didn't let me go.

"No!!!" I shouted as Handong came close to me.

"You're dead!!!" Handong shouted and grabbed me.

"Unnie, please don't kill me!" I pleaded her. She then pulled down my jeans and started laughing along with everyone. I got red from embarrassment and pulled my jeans back on and run to hid behind the tree quickly. I knew she did it for fun. She always did that when she wanted to make fun of me. But it always made me embarrassed. Plus we weren't little kids anymore! And Minji was somewhere around there! Aish! This was SO embarrassing!

"Yoohyeon-ah! Come here! The food will get cold!" Bora managed to say between her laughs.

"Come on! You chicken!" Dami shouted.

"Yoohyeon, please! Your thighs are sexy anyway!" Siyeon said.

"Yah!" I shouted back and went to shit with them. They were still laughing and talking about my underwear. But I could care less.

"Actually, except from us who are laughing about this whole situation, I'm sure someone liked your thighs for real though." Bora said and looked at Minji. I looked at her too. And she was looking at me too. Especially at my thighs. Great! Now I felt even more embarrassed! She then caught me looking at her and looked away embarrassed too. The rest of the girls laughed at us.

"Siyeon was right though. Your legs are long and sexy." Bora said.

"Can we please stop talking about my legs? It's SUCH a weird topic to talk about!" I asked and the girls laughed again.

"Or my underwear?" I asked again. They laughed once again. We continued talking and eating. I felt at peace. Like as if I had found my real home after so long...

"Girls, where are you going to go for Christmas holidays?" Bora asked.

"I'm going back to China. It's something I do every year. At least when it will be near the New year's Eve."

"I'll miss you." Dami pouted.

"I'll miss you too baby. But I have to go."

"I know."

"OK! The rest of you?" Bora asked again. All of us were looking at each other.

"Well... I... I want to spend some time with my family. Mostly with my dad." Siyeon said hesitant. Bora looked at her shocked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We kinda talked and... We are in good terms now." She said and looked at me thanking me once again.

"Singie, love, I'm so happy for you!" She said and hugged her. Siyeon hugged her back.

"Well,... I'm not sure yet. I know I'll have to go to some events my parents will. But I can also stay at home." Minji said.

"Dami? Yoohyeon? Yeri?"

"I'll stay at home." Yeri said. Me and Dami nodded.

"Any family, friends?" Bora asked.

"I'll stay with my mom. No relatives or something super exciting." Yeri said. We knew that her father had left them since many years ago. She was living only with her mom. That's why she was so close with Gahyeon. They could both understand each other.

"Dami? Yoohyeon?"

"Me too. With my parents." Dami said. I just nodded along with them.

"You unnie?" I asked her.

"Well, I was going to stay with my parents. But I thought... That I could change that this year. I mean, a family dinner it's good. I can't complain. But..."

"Tell us Bora." Siyeon said holding her hand.

"Well, my family is nice. But... Girls... You are my family too. And I also want us to spend our holidays together."

"Wow love! You are our family too!" Siyeon said and hugged her. We all agreed.

"Ok. So here is the thing. My parents gave me a present for the play and for the dancing show that we had these days. And the present is that, they let me spend my Christmas holidays in Poland. We have a mansion there. And I'll be alone. No parents, relatives or something. Completely free. Sounds cool, right? They also told me to bring some friends with me, if I wanted to. They wanted to come with me at first. To go for holidays like a family. But then... I told them how much I'll miss all of you and that I wanted to spend my holidays with all of you guys. So they decided to go on vacation to Sweden instead. And they told me to go with you guys. But... If you can't go and have already plans for Christmas holidays then... We can go for those holidays another time." She said softly.

"I'll go with you." Siyeon said. Gahyeon nodded too.

"No baby. You and your father are in good terms after so long. You have to spend your holidays with him."

"Yeah, I do. But I'll go out with him tomorrow. And we can leave from Monday. So I can spend my weekend with him. And then, the next week with you." Siyeon said.

"When did your parents told you to go?" I asked. Everyone looked at me.

"We can go whenever we want and can." She said.

"Dami, I need money to have a visa." I whispered to her.

"I'll help you. Also, Teayeon can."

"Yes she can but I don't want to ask her to give me money again."

"If you are wondering about the visa and all, I can help you with it." Minji said. But Bora heard her.

"I can help you too. But I don't think it will be necessary. We will go with my private airplane so..."

"You have an airplane?" I asked her shocked.

"I'm sorry it's just..." I said again.

"It's ok. No one is used to how rich we are." Both Bora and Minji said.

"Ok then I'll go too." I said. Minji looked at me and smiled.

"I'll go too." Minji said.

"Minji unnie, can your parents take care of Pie?" I asked her.

"Not my parents. But the maids yes, they can." She said smiling. I nodded.

"I'll go too." Dami and Yeri said.

"But what my mom is going to do alone at home?" Yeri asked a bit worried.

"She can spend her Christmas holidays with my parents." Dami said. Yeri nodded.

"Ok, ok. I'll go too then. But I have to leave two days before New year." Handong said.

"Don't worry. We will be back till then! Thank you so much all!!" Bora said happily with tears in her eyes and hugged us all. This was going to be the best Christmas holidays in my life!

Author's note:
This chapter is kinda big, I know. I could have split it but..meeh. So here you go!  Also, yes I added Yeri from Red Velvet cause, why not?

Anyway! Remember that English is not my first language so there might be mistakes. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to like the chapter, and comment, if you want. It helps me A Lot. See you on Friday! Bye! Dream of Dreamcatcher!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 694 17
Where your dreams come true...🌙☁️🫶 ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ Started: Aug 29, 2022 Completed: Note: Requests are open! Feel free to message...
71.2K 1.6K 48
"Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus" -Play with fire, Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money (Inspiration, but not fully based) Y/n has been in her mafia fo...
34.5K 2.2K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
3.5K 87 32
this is my 2nd book of twice FF. it's about JIHYO and female readers around running story. there have other twice ships too. ** Y/N a main role play...