Your Guidance

By TerrestrialParadise

Gang banging is a survival instinct, regardless of how anybody tries to paint it-Nipsey The Great More

Chapter One: How Bad Do You Want It?
Chapter Two: Whew Chile The Ghetto
Chapter Three: You Aint In The Hills No More, Erin
Chapter Four: Ain't Nuthin' But A Gangsta Party
Chapter Five: There's A Thug In My Life, How Am I Gonna Tell My Momma?
Chapter Six: He Marked His Territory, That's Yo Man
Chapter Seven: Hollywooooood, Hollywood Hands Swinging.
Chapter Eight: I'm A Better Actor.
Chapter Nine: I Wasn't Giving Up On You.
Chapter Ten: It's A Family Affair, Raise Your Glass In The Air EXCEPT Erin.
Chapter Eleven: I Guess You Were Right
Chapter Twelve: Mommy Issues
Chapter Fourteen: Ruined
Chapter Fifteen: Playing House
Chapter Sixteen: Positions
Chapter Seventeen: Entanglement
Chapter Eighteen: You Know What It Is

Chapter Thirteen: Number Two

2.6K 203 124
By TerrestrialParadise

February 13th

Erin L.

"Ayo why it smell like boiled eggs?"

I groaned to myself knowing I shouldn't have scarfed down all that Chinese food the night before because now I was on set with flatulence and everyone could smell it especially big mouth Slim.

" I'm sorry I ate too much last night"

"Babymom ain't no way shit crawled up out of your ass smelling like dat"

"I need some ginger ale or something"

" Everybody lets get ready for the next scen-" John froze scrunching his nose up in my direction, he had just walked into a fart of mine.

" What the hell is that ?"

"Erin" Slim coughed out, I elbowed him trying to make him shut up.

" You wanna go handle that before we start recording?"

"Can I?"

I was holding out on going to the bathroom not wanting to slow down production.

" If that's gonna stop you from doing that, please I insist"

"Thank you, I won't be long"

"Please take your time"

I rushed off to my trailer to use the bathroom, only to see Nipsey comfortable inside of my trailer with Emani playing on her pink tablet.

" What- Why? You know what never mind" I threw my hands in the air going straight for the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I busted straight out of my jeans letting my pregnancy bump hang out freely and comfortably

" You good Boogie?"

"I'm fine" I rolled my eyes at him still using that nickname for me.

"It don't smell like you good"

" My shit shouldn't smell like flowers and perfume, it's shit and it stinks" I still didn't understand his presence inside of my trailer today.

"Why are you even in my trailer when you have one of your own?"

"John thought us being around each other more would help our chemistry more on camera when we have to go and do scenes together since we seem to be at odds to him"

There was no need for us to be around each other it would literally make things worse. I wasn't ready to be by myself around Nipsey.

"Well isn't that peachy" I replied sarcastically.

"I don't see why it's a big deal you are carrying my child, da least we can do is be cordial when we are in the same space"

"Cordial for what? the baby isn't here yet so there is no reason for you to be already hogging up my personal space"

"Stop dragging dis shit and just let me back into yo world , on hood I miss you Boog"

If my stomach wasn't upset I would have butterflies at the moment of Nipsey saying he missed me but how was I suppose to tell if he was just playing me again or if he was truly genuine.

"Can I just use the bathroom in peace?"

"Don't try and deflect"

"I'm just trying to shit in peace can I do that? stop making up shit like I'm avoiding you"

I was avoiding him but I didn't need him to know that or Nipsey would push his way back into my life even harder.

" If you not avoiding me then how come I'm not welcomed inside yo crib or you don't come to visit me at mine or even accept going out to meet up and talk"

"Because I'm busy" I wiped my ass with flushable wipes.

"Just keep it real wit me Boog, you avoiding me and you still mad at me"

I washed my hands not wanting to face him after coming out of the bathroom, sighing I dried my hands and opened the door.

"I am avoiding you and yeah I'm fucking mad"

"I been trying to get a hold of you since you left Crenshaw and you blocked me from everything not giving me a chance to call you and apologize for da shit I pulled at da hospital"

"Why would you say some shit to me like that? I thought you liked me just as much as I liked you"

My lip quivered while I whispered trying to keep the conversation hush hush to keep Emani out of our adult problems.

"You sat up at that club and let me beat your daughters mother up like you didn't know who she even was"

"In my defense I didn't know she was my daughter"

"But you knew exactly who the woman was and let her come crazy at me over you, I almost got booked because of you and yet all you did was tell me I was just a quick fuck in-front of a room full of people and their camera phones"

My voice shook in anger, I was upset all over again just bringing up the past.

"Tell me how I can fix dis shit, I'll do everything to get you back"

"You know what?" I stuck my tongue at the inside of my cheek crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm serious Boog, whatever you want me to do I'll do it"

"It's crazy because you can't get me back because you fucked shit up before you even had me, do me a favor and just stay out of my way unless we are filming"

Nipsey clenched his jaw as I bumped him while brushing past him and leaving out of the trailer, it felt good to get some shit off my chest and after the dump I took my stomach was now growling for food.

"After I finish filming I promise" I spoke to my unborn about getting something to eat after leaving the set.

...........................................................

Ermias A.

I sat behind the scenes with Emani beside me watching the next scene she was involved in based on Jemeker selling drugs and I wanted to see what she had learned in the short time she stayed in Crenshaw with me.

"Can somebody turn a fan on or something?" Erin fanned herself, you could see the small sweat beads form above her lip.

"Can we get make up to do a touch up and somebody fix the air for her please"

John shouted out orders, the make up artist patted down powder above her lip to hide the sweat and someone turned up the air cooling down the room.

"Everything good for you now Erin?"

"Yeah I think so"

Her speech and movement didn't seem right to me, I got out of my seat slowly making my way closer to the scene just in case she needed help.

"Action" John yelled.

I watched her closely move around and do her lines with another actor, her words didn't seem clear and John noticed.

"Cut! Erin are you sure everything is good?" By now her color had left her face and her eyes looked weird as hell.

"Nah she not good"

I jogged to her just in time to catch her from hitting the floor after she had loss consciousness.

"Someone get the medic asap!"

My heart was beating out of my chest picking up her limp body into my arms to walk her to wherever the medics were.

"Does she have any underlying conditions or diseases?" The first medic on the set questioned me.

"She's pregnant"

I spoke lowly to keep anyone around from hearing, putting her down on the stretcher, turning around to get Emani.

"What hospital ya'll taking her to?"

"UCLA" I looked over to John who was waving me off to go ahead and leave with the ambulance.

"I'll follow behind ya'll"

My mind wondered if me stressing her about avoiding me caused her to faint or was something wrong with the baby.

" Daddy you gave her tew much candy?" Emani questioned with a confused look.

"No I ain't give her enough so she got a little tired"

"I get sick when I eat tew much candies"

I smiled at her innocence strapping her into her car seat before peeling off behind the ambulance making sure to run every light with them.

"She has to go see da doctor and he'll give her some candy to make her feel better"

"But only boyfrens give you candy daddy"

Emani whined not wanting another man to step on my toes and I appreciated it because that was the last thing I wanted to happen between Erin and myself.

"Don't worry baby da doctor don't want Boog"

Arriving at UCLA I parked my car in the visitor area meeting the paramedics inside with Boog who had regained consciousness.

"I think she was just dehydrated but we are still taking her up as a precautionary because she is pregnant"

"I'm so damn embarrassed" Boog moaned laid up on the stretcher, Emani stood on her tippy toes to see her.

"Don't be shit happens, its good you and da baby is alright"

"If you can wait out here we are going to get her set up in a room and then come back and get you guys" The nurse instructed me, I picked up Emani going to sit in the visitor section.

John: Everything okay with my star?

Nip: Everything straight just dehydration, they gonna keep her for a little to check on the baby.

John: Keep me updated and tell her I said to take her time coming back to film no rush.

Emani had her focus on her tablet while we waited for the nurse to come back and get us, it was around five in the evening and almost the time I was suppose to drop Emani off to her mother.

Crazy Hoe: You running late dropping Mani off, where ya'll at?

Nip: Yeah something came up with my girl and we at the hospital once she's done here I'll drop her off to you.

I knew after sending that text Tanisha was going to be on her bullshit and I cussed at myself for not coming up with a lie to avoid the drama.

Crazy Hoe: You got our daughter around your bitch? really Ermias? give me what hospital you are at and I'll come get her myself.

Nip: Relax on da disrespect and we at UCLA when you come and get Mani leave the drama and shit at yo crib.

I didn't care if she was coming to get our daughter, what I did care about was her coming up here and causing a scene infront of all these people over her jealously.

" Sir, you can come on back" This was the worst timing, I looked over at Emani wondering what my next move was.

"You know what I have my little girl wit me so I'll wait out here until you discharge Erin"

"Are you sure? we are getting ready to do an ultrasound and she claimed you would want to be there"

Damn I was going to miss out seeing my kid and hearing the heart beat because I wanted to keep the peace with Tanisha inside of this hospital.

"I'll stay out here thank you"

"Alright no problem"

The nurse shrugged walking off, I slumped down in my chair upset I had passed up the opportunity to get back in Boog's good grace.

The automatic doors to the emergency room entrance slid open and Tanisha switched her way in looking around angrily spotting me and Emani sitting.

"Mommmmmy" Emani sat her tablet down on my lap running off to hug her mom.

"Hey baby, are you okay?"

I rolled my eyes, she knew damn well why we were here and was using Emani to get answers.

"She's straight" I spoke up.

"We are here for Boog mommy"

"Oh reallllly"

Tanisha responded like she was surprised just to get something out of our daughter.

"Alright you can stop trying to get information out my daughter"

"Please Ermias, streets been talking I know she's having your baby"

"Who said? and if she was it's none of yo business" I handed Emani back her tablet so she could go ahead and leave so I could get to Boog hopefully they hadn't done the ultrasound already.

"Yeah whatever I hope you make her take a DNA test like you did with Emani and don't forget she's your first"

"Miss me wit dat shit Nish and you can go and stop talking like dis in front of our daughter"

Tanisha rolled her eyes taking Emani's hand, I knelt down kissing her on the forehead and hugging her.

"Daddy loves you and will come pick you up tomorrow"

"Okay, bye daddy"

Emani waved while her miserable ass mother pulled her out of the emergency room exit, I went to the nurses desk.

"Can you tell me where Erin London's room is" I asked the same nurse who had come to get me, she rose out of her chair.

"Come and follow me, they should be discharging her at this point'

She lead me to the room, I knocked on the closed door before coming inside. Boog was putting her pants on.

"You feel aight?"

"You would know if you came back here with me when I sent for you" Boog responded in a smart-ass tone.

"Yeah my bad about dat, Emani's mom was coming to get her and I didn't want Emani being nosy about all of dis"

" It's whatever I should have known me and our baby wasn't going to be truly important to you"

She mumbled but I had heard her loud and clear, I stepped inside the room closing the door to give us privacy from the nurses at their desk across the hall.

"You and my baby is important to me Boog what you talkin about?"

"So instead of just coming back here to wait on her you decided to stay in the waiting room and leave me by myself to see our baby on ultrasound?"

" I wasn't about to start up no new drama with her I know how she would have gotten if Emani was back here with us"

"So how she feel is more important than me?" Erin shook her head.

"Boog you taking it da wrong way you got enough stress going on and I wasn't trying to add more to it with me and Nish drama"

"Oh now you calling her by a nickname? this was exactly why I should have kept my pregnancy from you because I knew for some reason if it came to you choosing who came first between you and your daughters mother I knew I was going to come second"

That shit was a big ass reach ain't no way I would ever choose Tanisha over her.

" Dat shit not true"

"Whatever can you take me back home or do you have to check in with Nish first?"

Erin mugged me brushing past me out of the hospital room, shit was now going to be harder for me to win her back over all because of Tanisha messing shit up once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 287 38
* YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS ABOUT***
5.6K 217 27
The lifestyle's of a family full of crips & drug dealer's gangbanging & slanging just to make it through.For your curiosity take a look and dig into...
3.2K 74 19
Nipsey 'Bluely' Hussle born and raised in Los Angeles near Hyde Park near Slauson and Crenshaw. Bluely wanted better for his hood. Telling them he ha...
304K 9.7K 52
❛ you can run the streets with your thugs. i'll be waiting for you, until you get through. i'll be waiting. ❜ #1 𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. #229...