a kiss → ᵒⁱᵏᵃʷᵃ ᵗ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

By 0barbas0

-', oikawa texts you to confess his feelings for you, repeatedly. *~'. " nothin' the matter with a kiss... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.
ɪ.
ɪɪ.
ɪɪɪ.
ɪᴠ.
ᴠɪ.
ᴠɪɪ.
ᴠɪɪɪ.
ɪx
x
xɪɪ
xɪɪɪ
xɪᴠ
xᴠ
xᴠɪ
xᴠɪɪ
xᴠɪɪɪ
epilogue.
20k special
90k special

ᴠ.

39.1K 1.3K 3.7K
By 0barbas0

THIS CHAPTER ISNT FOLLOWING THE PLOT OF THE SHOW NOR MANGA

you were in the 'bleachers' of the volleyball gym at aoba jousai. you were waiting for karasuno's team so you could say hello to kageyama tobio.

the aoba jousai volleyball team was warming up, and you watched as the boys dived and slid across the gym floor.

you heard the squeak of sneakers and the slam of volleyballs from every direction.

when a different sound entered your ears, your head snapped over and you smiled. you smiled big.

karasuno's team entered the gym and the door slammed behind them. all of them had determined looks on their faces. they were intimidating to anyone who didn't know aoba jousai's team.

you hopped off your bleacher and jumped towards the end of the railing, waving wildly at kageyama.

he noticed you and waved a small wave, whereas hinata's arms were flailing all over the place at you.

you giggled slightly and wished them good luck in your head before taking your seat again.

at the same time, you hoped your school would win the practice game. morally because you attended aoba jousai. plus your small encounter with oikawa tooru the night before had you thinking.

was he really an egotistical butthole?

out of the corner of your eye you saw a ball practically break the gym floor because of how hard it had been thrown down. your eyes widened as you saw who had served it.

"that's practically a spike!" you heard someone yell.

your eyes widened even more as the team captain from karasuno served the ball back to the captain from aoba jousai softly.

it was amusing, slightly at least, and you cracked a smile.
when the game started you were overwhelmed with the tension that came into the air.

aoba jousai's captain and setter was serving first.

he threw the ball in the air and jumped up, biting on his bottom lip as he hit the ball with an incredible force.

you, seriously far away, felt you hair blow back because of the loud bang the ball screamed when it hit the floor.

this guy was insane.

he served three more times before karasuno's libero, nishinoya yuu, hit the ball upwards.

"sorry, cover!" the boy in orange yelled.

number 5, ryounosuke tanaka, the one with the shaved head, ricocheted the ball towards kageyama.

"pass it to me!" hinata yelled.

though aoba jousai's team wasn't stupid.

kageyama used a set dump to try to trick the opposing team.

you yelped; the tension relieving itself.

oikawa was already prepared, and used his right forearm to hit the ball up. he then tossed the ball to kentarou kyoutani, or 'mad dog', who slammed the ball down right next to karasuno's captain, daichi sawamura.

you were kind of proud, even if you were here to cheer on kageyama.

the game ended on the third set, karasuno won 2-1.

you cheered loudly. louder than you usually would speak, at least.

kageyama waved for you to meet him outside, you nodded and ran out.

unbeknownst to you, oikawa saw the gesture and put it upon himself to accidentally eavesdrop.

"what's up?" you asked as you stepped outside with kageyama.

"did you like it?" was all kageyama asked.

"like what?"

"the quick! did you see it?!"

"of course i saw it. you're an amazing setter." you cooed.

"way better than you." kageyama scrunched his nose.

you scoffed out a laugh, "oh please."

"why won't you play anymore?" he urged.

your mood turned sour and you faced kageyama with a scowl, "i just don't love it anymore."

"how about you come to nationals, eh? watch me play and you can decide if you really don't love it."

"i'm going to nationals to watch aoba jousai's team. it's my school and i'd like to support them." you replied vaguely.

you both made it to a bench outside of the school's art building and continued talking.

"then why'd you come watch me play today, dumbass?"

you rolled your eyes, you seemed to do that a lot, "because i love you, idiot."

oikawa was stunned to say the least. you said the l word...

to kageymama tobio no less.

"i am the best setter though." kageyama praised himself.

"that's only because i don't play anymore."

"mom thinks i'm the best setter," he scoffed to himself.

"aunty doesn't know how to judge." you punched his shoulder.

oikawa straightened up. 'aunty'.

that meant you and kageyama were cousins. so the fake competition he created in his head was all for nothing. (he would have won).

"see you saturday, tobio." you said as you both stood. "oh, and good job winning."

"you're welcome." he said instead of thanks.

oikawa leaned on the wall, rewatching that conversation in his head. he was so angry when you said 'love' and he was so relieved when you said 'aunty'.

or was aunty just a persons name?

he furrowed his brows in confusion.

then he saw h/c pass by slowly. he watched as you walked away, really happy to see you.

he was going to text you later, and ask for a call.

thinking about it made his neck sweaty and his face warm. he closed his eyes and tilted his head up.

he was completely and utterly whipped.

"hey."

he opened his eyes and looked down to see a h/c-[nette][head] in front of him with a scowl.

"hello..?" he replied.

"teach me to do that jump serve."

he smirked, "maybe someday."

you were not convinced. "maybe now?"

oikawa saw this as a way of getting to know you, "a little bird told me you don't play anymore, so why the change of heart?"

"who's the little bird?!" you gasped, covering your mouth and your red face.

he almost turned red seeing you like that. "we went to junior high together, i know things." he pointed out.

"then you should know why i quit." you sassed, "now, oikawa, teach me the jump serve!"

he rose an eyebrow and scrunched his nose, "why should i?"

"you're cocky, aren't you?"

"i might be," smirked oikawa in a flirtatious voice.

"what happened to being all cutesie cutesie with the girls?"

oikawa held up a price sign, "heyo <3" he said in a cute voice.

"did you just say 'less than sign, three'?" you laughed

"it makes a heart," he said like a dumbass.

"hmm..." you said with a hand on your chin. "that was cute though,"

"naturally."

you felt a vibrate from your bootah pocket, "oh. i've gotta go." you said with wide eyes as you typed something really fast on your phone.

why does she reply so late if she can type so fast? oikawa casually wondered.

"i- i'll see you." she said, typing as she walked away.

"right," oikawa replied as he took his phone out and texted you.

17:23 | 👶😿:
heeyYy

17:23 | y/n💞🧸:
i'm kind of busy

17:23 | 👶😿:
oH IM SORRY

17:23 | y/n💞🧸:
that's fine. i'll text you
when i have time to talk

17:23 | 👶😿:
i hope ure not stressing 🥺💞

17:24 | y/n💞🧸:
i'm fine.

17:24 | 👶😿:
i thought you looked
really pretty today 😳

17:25 | y/n💞🧸:
i'm sure

17:25 | y/n💞🧸:
i really have to go.

17:25 | y/n💞🧸:
i'll message you later

17:25 | 👶😿:
well at least there's that

17:25 | 👶😿:
have a good time
read

my mom took my phone, so i'm updating from my laptop.... i'm typing real slow so no one comes in lolol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.8K 111
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗖𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦. Y/n is dared by friends to text someone random, but little did they know that a dumb and stupid prank turns into daily...
226K 10.9K 32
𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 [ t. oikawa , fem!reader , completed ] i'm selfish for wanting you the way that i do.
595K 17.7K 29
Oikawa Tooru, the most popular guy in school, meets with, You, well, what can we say? Oikawa suddenly asks You out on a date and you soon were dating...
124K 4.9K 21
Oikawa Tooru has been best friends with Iwaizumi Hajime for as long as he can remember. One day, hanging out with his best friend.. Seems different...