๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โŽฏ ๐• ๐•“๐•š-๐•จ๐•’...

By thekillerde4th

"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" {๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฌ: ๏ฟฝ... More

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER XXV. clone wars

3.5K 76 17
By thekillerde4th

♢ || chapter 25. clone wars

If anyone is wondering about the Obi-Wan pictures I have on each chapter, I did edit them myself.

Maybe not the ones below the pictures since I find those online, and it's a plus since you see Obi-Wan twice than usual. Gifs are better to view though, so that's a ++.

It's what makes it better to not have them taken off from my stories since in the past. That annoyed me a lot.

Anyways, here's a new start of the chapter.

The CLONE WARS!

༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙ Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 1 - Season 7) ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙

Yeah, the Season 7 of Clone Wars is releasing episodes right now (3/19/20), but I'll make sure to include it in further chapters. At least the season isn't stopping from the whole COVID-19.

Be safe, people.

edit: (12.13.20) i will also include the years where we are since i did my research of when each season switches years because it confused me watching Clone Wars and see some changes happen. that's how much i care on Star Wars.

and i hope you do too :)

∞ ₒ ˚ 22 BBY ˚ ₒ ∞

Right now, Anakin, Obi, and I were on the planet Christophis, dealing with a lot of droids here and the limited clone army we were with. A lot has appeared to fall in with Captain Rex and Commander Cody having to solve an issue with figuring out one of their own betrayed us. Figured that things wouldn't always fall as easily as it used to be.

Anakin managed to look ahead of what was coming while Obi-Wan and I managed to reach his position. So much was going on here, especially for me to inherit on accounts of noting in my journal.

"They're back!" Anakin alerted Obi and I.

"I told you this victory was too easy!" Obi remarked to Ani. "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies."

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back," Anakin rebutted with Obi-Wan turning to the clones.

"All right, men. Second wave incoming!" he announced. "Cody, battle positions!"

Everyone went to their position as Obi laid eyes on me, awaiting on what I'll be doing.

"I'll be supporting meanwhile, love," I told him, patting the armor he had displayed on him. "No worries."

Since the time when the Clone Wars started, Obi took a change once again for his style. His hair was now shorter, but his beard grew much more thicker. The few patches of armor he had on himself fitted the physicle of his, almost making it seem like he was trying to fascinate me that one day he wore it.

He still tries his best to outdo me.

But not so much for me, I changed my style too, copying Obi's style to make a better and safer approach to blaster shots thrown at me. Plus, Obi-Wan always tells me it fits better than his appearance, but he noted my hair should have changed too along the process. Not all things can change, but some is good enough.

"Be safe, love," Obi-Wan told me. "I don't want to be alone forever."

He added a wink aftewards.

See?

Fascination.

"You won't be," I remarked before running off to Anakin, Rex and the others already in position.

Droids and other reinforcements of the Separatists appeared while the clones took cover and started shooting ahead. Anakin and Rex were up above the towers next to the other bigger weaponry the enemy had. Figure a surprise attack would be keen to do.

"What's the plan, sir?" Captain Rex asked Anakin.

Anakin turned and replied, "Follow me."

Anakin jumped down whereas the other troops followed him with the help of a chute to guide them. Few started to take aim at one of the Octopus-like droids towering in the road while Anakin managed to get on top of one.

From what I seen further on my left, Obi-Wan was guiding the troops to advance forward with Anakin doing his tactical idea. The other droids were being vanquished while I kept my stance on the tower.

Anakin finished off the other Octopus machines while reflected the army of droid's bolts back to the machines themselves. He seemed to be growing more and more cocky ever since his status of Jedi Knight.

"You might want to stand back," I spoke in thought to Anakin before closing my eyes.

My energy started to Force connect on the Octopus's machinery, stopping it and making Anakin jump off in a manner of hurry before the Octopus turned and started shooting at the droid unit. Rex and the others took off in cover before I moved my hand to collide the machine to the other to finish the work.

A fire exhibited with the two destroyed devices while I joined with the others afterwards.

"Show off," Anakin said at me.

"It's all with practice, Ani," I returned back.

"We're going to need reinforcements," Anakin had returned to the matter when Obi-Wan came nearby.

"We haven't been able to get through to the admiral," Obi-Wan delivered.

The rest of the droids turned back and retreated. I sighed in response to their miserable attempt of hitting us. Obi-Wan and Anakin put their lightsabers away before a ship started hovering nearby to land.

"Looks like help has arrived," Obi-Wan remarked. "Our cruiser must be back."

"Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements," Anakin spoke happily.

"Then it looks like our problems are solved. Fresh troops, new supplies, and perhaps they brought my new Padawan with them."

"You really think it's a good idea to bring a Padawan learner into all this?" Anakin seemed confused by Obi-Wan's notes with me laughing at their conversation.

"I spoke to Master Yoda about it. You should put in a request for one. You'd make a good teacher," Obi added. "Even you too, Jewel. I never understood why you haven't gotten a Padawan."

"Still learning of myself. Plus, it isn't the right time, if I had to say so," I spoke as Anakin smiled and sighed with relief.

"No thanks as well!" Anakin butted in.

"Anakin, teaching is a privilege. And it's part of a Jedi's responsibility to help train the next generation," Obi stated.

"A Padawan would just slow me down," Anakin's confidence kicked in him while we went to the ship as soon as it landed.

The door opened, revealing a unique character. It revealed to be a girl, or a youngling with her lightsaber by her side. Her orange skin color with the striped patterns she had all over herself remarked her appearance quite extravagantly. She seemed to be different than most people I've met.

"A youngling?" Obi-Wan queried.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Anakin questioned the Togrutan girl.

"I'm Ahsoka. Master Yoda sent me," she delivered. "I was told to tell all of you that you must get back to the Jedi Temple immediately. There's an emergency."

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here."

"Yes, our communications have been a bit unreliable, but we've been calling for help," Obi added.

"Then she must be here to deliver the message Master Yoda wanted to sent to us," I talked with the others looking at me shocked.

Ahsoka nodded.

"Master Yoda hadn't heard from you so..."

"Oh great, they don't know we're in trouble," Anakin said with frustration before walking away.

"Master Yoda does know ways around things like this, Anakin," I reminded him. "We can relay a signal through the cruiser Ahsoka got off from."

The others looked at each other as I had always the right pitch to say in presumably. They all pitched in to what I said. At least after all the things I gone through, I've gotten help from Master Windu and Obi-Wan on honing my skills in a better use.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sorry this part took a while to post, but now I am going to try and do every day or other day if possible. This switch to online school is so weird. (3/30/20)

Anyways, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.3K 29
Lalla Skywalker; the protective older sibling of the young Anakin Skywalker. Together they will go through trial and error, side by side through it u...
6K 329 57
Rankings: #1 Ashoka 10/12/2023 ๐Ÿฅ‡ 12/01/2024 #4 StarWars 14/10/2023 #4 AnakinSkywalker 13/10/2023 ----------------------------- In a galaxy far, fa...
Apotelesma By Em

Fanfiction

460 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...
23.2K 528 9
Anna has trained for years to become a Jedi under Master Yoda's supervision. Both of them have seen the attempts on Padme's life. She gets assigned t...