Doom meets Hazbin Hotel

Galing kay Lawd_Tachanka

Part 1: The doomslayer otherwise known as Stan Blazkowicz ends up getting sent to an alternate hell. He ends... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: The Appointment
Chapter 3: A Time to Relax
Chapter 4: The rest of them
Chapter 5: The truth
Chapter 6: The second broadcast
Chapter 7: A surprise
Chapter 8: What happened?
Chapter 9: Charlie's first experience with argent demons
Chapter 10: The special occasion part 1 The movie
Chapter 11: The special occasion part 2 karaoke
Chapter 12: Fun times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NSFW
Chapter 13: The aftermath of that night
Chapter 14: The first heaven ascent
Chapter 15: The invasion begins
Chapter 16: Stand your ground
Chapter 17: The final battle
Chapter 18: Love is Eternal
Chapter 19: A dinner with the devil
Chapter 20: Business blows up
Chapter 21: Earth invasion
Chapter 22: The return of a thought lost one
Chapter 23: New technology
Chapter 24: YOU!
Chapter 25: Demonic slayer
Chapter 26: Still of sentinel blood
Chapter 27: A return to the hotel
Chapter 28: IMMENSE FUCKING
Chapter 29: Dealing with the fallout
Part 2 Chapter 1: An interesting morning
Chapter 2: Family reunion
Chapter 3: Family bondings
Chapter 4: Valentine's special 1
Chapter 5: Valentine's special 2
Chapter 6: Attack of the hunter and archvile
Chapter 7: Character request
Short joke chapter
Chapter 8: The Commander
Chapter 9: Angel's good friend
Chapter 10: The Tyrant
Chapter 11: Her backstory
Chapter 12: The heirloom is passesd on
Chapter 13: "I AM DEATH INCARNATE!"
Chapter 14: The Demon and Angel warrior
Chapter 15: Corruption
Chapter 16: Hoton's special stuff
Chapter 17: Alastor's disappearance solved
Chapter 18: Duke joins the party
Chapter 19: Alastor and the Marauder vs. Stan and Geltahmiin
Chapter 20: A normal day at the hotel
Chapter 21: A way to the heavens
Chapter 22: Relationship goals
Chapter 23: More allies
Chapter 24: Preparing for war
Chapter 25: Busting down the pearly gates to heaven
Chapter 26: Turned
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: New happenings
Chapter 30: Time travel part 1
Chapter 31: Time travel part 2
Chapter 32: Girls night
Chapter 33: Sentinel prime: Home of the hell priest, Deag Grav
Chapter 34: My giant robot who can level cities
Chapter 35: Welcome to Taras Nabad
Chapter 36: Showimg mercy
Chapter 37: The mysterious girl
Chapter 38: Eternal Horizons
Chapter 39: Vega meets other AI
Chapter 40: Hayden's new body and Glaz's battle of wits
Chapter 41: Some revelations
Chapter 42: Nekroval Part 1
Chapter 43: Nekroval Part 2
Chapter 44: The Khan Maykr's end
Chapter 45: Freed from the chains

Chapter 27: The Karma and Radio demon

1.1K 8 24
Galing kay Lawd_Tachanka

Charlie pulled Geltahmiin along and grabs Vaggie too. They bypass a couple of soldiers and make it outside. Charlie was still frowning and told Geltahmiin to bring out one of her titan robots. She rolled her eyes and one came flying down from the sky.

Charlie: It's time to-

They see three grown men pushing a shopping cart with guy manning a mounted turret in it. They were blasting music.

Tachanka: Wait guys where are we?

Glaz pauses the music. He looks at the three demon females and whispers, "Comrades, I think we are in a foreign country."

Vaggie: Hey I heard that you putas!

Fuze: Are they Hostages?

He begins to pull out some sort of device that Kapkan smacks out of his hand. Fuze looks up to see Kapkan shaking his head.

Tachanka: No they aren't tovarish. But you three, we would like to introduce ourselves. I go by Tachanka, but my real name is Alexandr Senaviev.

Fuze: Well I go by Fuze and my real name is Shuhrat Kessikbayev.

Glaz: Timur Glazkov codename Glaz.

Kapkan: And finally my name is Kapkan. My real name is Maxim Basuda.

Charlie walked over and shook their hands. But Geltahmiin sat there. She remembers hearing her sisters date guys with those last names. They were Russian and resembled some of her family members. So Geltahmiin sat up and walked over and looked over the four Russian soldiers.

Geltahmiin: So, do any of you know Sasha Vacovich?

Kapkan: That would be my mother. Why what's wrong?

Geltahmiin: What about you, Uhhh Tachanka Do you know Melania Vacovich?

Tachanka: That is my mother's maiden name. Wait, Comrade, you and I are related!?

Kapkan nodded as they did the manliest handshake in the world. Geltahmiin rolled her eyes as they turned towards her.

Glaz: Wait how would you know them? That is kinda weird.

Geltahmiin: Oh, those are the names of my sisters.

Tachanka: Well it's a pleasure to meet you.

He put a hand out for her to shake. Geltahmiin turned away and said, "No. you guys are born from the people I hate the most. My sisters tormented me so no."

Charlie frowned because these guys seemed like they could help them. Geltahmiin got into the robot then picked up Charlie and Vaggie bringing them to the place where the Marauder and Stan were. While stomping over there, they could see the corpse of the icon of sin with Odin like this.

Luckily keen made it out earlier and was fine. He got a couple of glass shards stuck in his arm but he's fine. So, they make it there to be in an empty room. Geltahmiin goes out to wander around and Charlie looks in the room with Vaggie.

Geltahmiin was calling out to Stan to try and find him. Though instead of his voice, she heard the sound of a familiar one. It was alastor laughing and walking into the open. He twirled his staff around and looked directly at Geltahmiin.

Alastor: So it seems you've made it darling. Are you prepared for your death?

Geltahmiin: Oh alastor, I think it would be the other way around.

She summoned a row of clones and they charged at alastor. As soon as they started to run they poofed into lotus petals. Alastor's shadows popped them.

Alastor: Keep trying all you want, but you can't get as much as 20 feet in range of me.

He chuckled as Geltahmiin threw a group of white glowing petals at him. Alastor swatted them away like this.

She rolls her eyes and creates a storm around him with petals. The glow that emitted from them was the same kind of holy energy from the weapons the exterminators used. Alastor sparks a fire setting them all ablaze and turn to dust.

Geltahmiin grinned and poofed into petals as the real her approaches.

Alastor: I expected that from you.

Geltahmiin: Did you know that just one of my clones has only 25% of my power Al?

Alastor: Who wouldn't?

He turns his staff into a red scythe and taunts her. Geltahmiin shakes her head as the ground beneath them trembles and shakes. Alastor asked in a sarcastic tone, "Oh my, what will happen?"

Geltahmiin looked at her nails and said, "That clone was just buying me time. Time to do this!"

Suddenly, petals erupted from the ground with the same energy flowing from them.

Alastor: Now why didn't you actually try to fight me? That seems like a whussy move from your part Geltahmiin. I would've wanted to do a sword fight with you.

He turns into a shadow and appears behind her. The lotus petals go flying towards him as she says, "Because I only fight fair, when I know my opponent will do the same."

Alastor: But darling, I was gonna fight fair.

Geltahmiin: No. No you weren't. I've seen how you've fought, and you don't fight fairly alastor. Besides, why should I still keep talking to a dead man?

Alastor: What do you mean by that?

Geltahmiin: Look at your hands.

He looks at his palms to see a purple lotus petal stuck in each. He pulled them out to see biohazard symbols on them. Geltahmiin says, "That there is holy venom Alastor."

Alastor just sighs and sits down. He's seen this stuff used before and there is no way to recover from it. He just lies around to wait for his death. The red electricity fades from his body meaning the Argent was taken from it.

He looks at Geltahmiin to see her smiling down at him. Alastor tells her, "Well as my dying wish, tell Stan and Charlie to have an amazing wedding."

Geltahmiin: What are you talking about?

Alastor: Before I was manipulated, he told me he would propose to Charlie with his family's heirloom.

Geltahmiin: I will.

She pulls out a voice recorder and sits down across from him. "Use this recorder to record anything you wish to say to those you care about," Geltahmiin said.

Alastor: Thank you, I feel my power draining so I have between 15 to 10 minutes before I die.

Geltahmiin: Alastor, I may hate you for what you did to me, but I love BJ a lot and I believe he deserves to hear from his best friend before he dies.

Alastor: *Coughs* Since when did you two hook up?

Geltahmiin: I confessed my feelings for him one night when I was drunk and made out with him. I think it was almost a month ago when it happened. But just record the message before you run out of time.

Alastor nodded and cleared his throat. His grey skin was turning pale. He turns on the recorder and starts to speak. "By the time any of you hear this, I will be deceased. Geltahmiin poisoned me and I deserve it so I only have about 7 minutes. Stan, I remember you showing me the ring and telling me about your plans for the future with Charlie. I wish I could see your face once you see her in the dress and waltzing down the aisle. Then William, Geltahmiin told me about how you two are together and- *coughs intensely and spitting out blood* and I want you to protect her like how you protected your freedom so long ago from the Nazis. I will most likely see none of you again and I bid you farewell."

He falls over barely breathing. Geltahmiin looks closely at him. His veins had a purple color flow through them.

Geltahmiin: Alastor, the Argent is fully removed from your body. I think it's your choice to live or not.

Alastor: D-Darling, I thi-think it's too late for that.

She smiles and rolls her eyes. "Do you think I don't know how to control my own powers? So live or die, it's your choice. The clock is ticking."

Alastor: Just do what you'd want to happen. I've accepted it.

Geltahmiin: Ok I may hate you and want you to die, but BJ, Stan and Charlie they care for you. So I guess, I guess I'll have to learn to *urk* tolerate you.

Alastor: *Wheezing* Are y-y-you really sure about that?

Geltahmiin stabs him in the shoulder with a syringe filled with questionable fluids. His skin goes back to normal. He inhales deeply and let's out a nice sigh of relief. He grabs Geltahmiin's hand and she pulls him up from the floor.

Alastor: Thanks for doing that.

Geltahmiin: Don't mention it. Also do you remember that Stan is corrupted just like you?

(In the background)

Tachanka: Awww come on! Where is the death and misery!?

Kapkan: Shut up tovarish!

(Back to Alastor and Geltahmiin)

Alastor: I believe that the power of love could revert him back to normal. Did anyone happen to tell you the tale of how Charlie and Stan fell in love?

Geltahmiin: Well angel tells me almost everything that happens So I believe so.

Alastor: Have you seen his guitar skills?

Geltahmiin: Yes I have. Ah! Play the song, bring back the memories via strong emotions associated with said song!

Alastor: Bingo darling.

Geltahmiin: That's brilliant! Wait there's two problems though. One, the Marauder will be with him. Two, getting Stan to be still long enough for him to listen.

Alastor: That is true.

Geltahmiin paces back and forth thinking for a moment. After a while she mutters to herself and starts to face palm while laughing. "I almost forgot about the upgrades I put in the praetor suit."

Alastor: What would you be talking about?

Geltahmiin: TL;DR I figured out time travel, I was able to help BJ stop the Nazis through manipulating them, and I made him the praetor suit using the body of another. I upgraded it a shit ton lately and I added a few things without telling Stan.

Alastor: That's smart but how will it work!

Geltahmiin: One simple phrase and it will send a gas into the Marauder's body and form spikes  piercing his body and his organs. Quite dangerous and a tid bit sadistic but eh.

Alastor: About how long did it take to do all of that?

Geltahmiin: Maybe 3 hours. But like I said, I made it so I can put upgrades on it.

Alastor: Good point.

They step out of the room to look for Charlie and Stan to convert him back to his original self and maybe kill the Marauder.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 42 9
Azol lived during a great war as a powerful Knight .Somewhere along the way he was captured and executed. Soon after he was executed, he woke up in h...
399K 13K 47
*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool brother, Lucifer - They made themselves r...
46.8K 1.3K 40
After killing going on an unstoppable rampage which resulted in him killing his entire family, Y/n ended up in hell after being beheaded by a samura...
48.5K 818 18
You were a shy, immature, meekish, and good-hearted person in hell. You worked at the Pentagram City Bank in the Pride Ring, your life wasn't great...