LONG GONE | T.K FF

By jxxywilly0o

⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ Taehyung, A lonely nerdy kid, suffering from mental disorders, developed over his lifetime... More

{Ïntroductïon}
◇ Droplets ◇
◇ Hot New Kid ◇
◇ Happy Birthday Hobi ◇
◇ Making Friends And Stories ◇
◇ Dorm Mates ◇
◇ Comforting TaeTae ◇
◇ Hard Hits ◇
◇ Strawberries ◇
◇ Confessions ◇
◇ Stares And Harsh Words ◇
◇ Self Esteem ◇
◇ Broken Pieces ◇
{News}
◇ The Beginning ◇
◇ Game Night ◇
◇ Drunk Night ◇
◇ Headaches ◇
◇ Lovely Mess{M} ◇
◇ Care ◇
◇ Pure Love ◇
◇ Mr. Guilty ◇
◇ Kept Your Promises ◇
◇ The Visit{1} ◇
{Announcement}
◇ The Visit{2} ◇
◇ Interruptions ◇
◇ Karma{1}◇
◇ Karma{2} ◇
◇ For Starters ◇
◇ Panic ◇
◇ Numb ◇
◇ Silence{1} ◇
◇ Silence{2} ◇
◇ Silence{3} ◇
◇ Cameras ◇
◇ Just Enough ◇
◇ Drinks Up ◇
◇ Hot Pleasure{M} ◇
◇ wrong Choice ◇
◇ Long Time No See ◇
◇ I'm Sorry ◇
◇ Slideshow ◇
◇ Time To Go ◇
◇ How Is He? ◇
◇ Progress ◇
◇ A Twitch ◇
◇ Awake ◇
◇ Me!....Plus Grad ◇
◇ Full Story ◇
◇ Returning Smiles ◇
◇ Breaking News! ◇
◇ Restless ◇
◇ Leaving ◇
◇ Meet Milo ◇
◇ Settle ◇
◇ Hard Liquor{1} ◇
◇ Hard Liquor {2}{M} ◇
◇ Hard Liquor{3}{M} ◇
◇ Childish ◇
◇ Painful Memories ◇
◇ School ◇
◇ Control ◇
◇ Hardcore{1}{M} ◇
◇ Hardcore{2}{M} ◇
◇ Appearance ◇
◇ New Home ◇
◇ Move Day ◇
◇ Pre-Tattoo ◇
◇ Kookie's B-Day!! ◇
◇ Netflix And Chill ◇
◇ Grumpy ◇
◇ Gifts And New Markings {1} ◇
{Announcement}
◇ Gifts And New Markings {2} ◇
◇ Jiminie Day!! ◇
◇ Tigers Birthday {1} ◇
◇ Tigers Birthday {2} ◇
◇ Heart Wrenching ◇
◇ Hurt ◇
◇ Ill At Ease ◇
◇ A Hallow Shell ◇
◇ Broken Stories ◇
◇ Beautiful{M} ◇
◇ Future ◇
◇ A New Beginning ◇

◇ Bandages ◇

6.1K 278 141
By jxxywilly0o

(1636 words)
Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up from my alarm and took a shower as promised. When I was finished I got ready and got my school shit. I looked at the time and just realised Tae was home yet, he should of came back hours ago. I didnt think much of it and just thought he was out with Jimin or something.

I walked out of the door and locked it and left for my classes.

Time skip(I'm still lazy lol)

I walked into the University and of course I had girls come running up to me and even a couple boys came running and looking at me with adoration and some girls with lust. Ew bitch I dont want your pussy. This manly hot guy loves guys.

"Jungkook oppa you are so hot."
"Oppa do you want to come over later?"
"Jungkook oppa can I have your number?"
"Oppa can I touch your sexy tattos."
"Yeah Jungkook-ah this arm tatto is hot."

I was getting bombarded with a lot of questions and statements. Yes I just said statements. I yanked my arm away from the two girls who commented on my tattos, still trying to get to my first class. I felt someone touch my ass and that was the last straw.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I saw the girls flinch but they smirked at my dominance. Sick horny fucks. "One, stop touching my ass, I dont need your nasty hands on my body. And two, I'm fucking gay dumb fucks so I'm not interested." The girls gasped and the guys eyes lit up. I rolled my eyes. "And I'm not interested in you boys either so fucking skedaddle." They just stood there surrounding me in the hallway.

"I MEANT NOW!" They all ran away except this one girl, I think her name was Jessi. I rolled my eyes not even caring and just went to the bathroom because I need a breather. I walked in and dropped my bag on the bathroom floor. I turned on the sink and washed my face. I sighed and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened when I saw something to my side.

"Holy shit TAEHYUNG!" I ran next to the unconscious boy. "Who the fuck did this!?" He looked bad even though his face was untouched. Confusing but I didnt complain. I pulled up his shirt and saw big ass dark purple and green bruises all over his torso.

"Taehyung wake up for me please little dove." I shook him gently to wake him up. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. "J-jungkook?" I smiled sadly. "Yes it's me." I saw his eyes start to water, indicating he was about to cry. "I-it hurts J-jungkook."

"I know little dove, let's go home okay." I lifted him up in my arms. "B-but your classes." I laughed lightly. "Fuck my damn classes. You are more important." He nodded with tinted cheeks and laid his head on my shoulder.

I walked out of the university not even bothering to tell my professors. Fuck them too. Taehyung kept groaning in pain. "Its okay little dove we will be there soon okay." He nodded with a whimper. "I-I like the n-nickname." I smiled softly and kissed the top of his head. "Okay good, I will keep calling you that then." He nodded and I heard soft snores, meaning he fell asleep.

We arrived at our dorm room and I unlocked it, walking through and laying Taehyung on the bed gently so I didnt wake him. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I sat down slowly on Taehyung's bed. I opened the box, taking note I need to go by more first aid kit supplies.

I slowly lift his shirt and take the alchohol and dab it on a cotton swab, cleaning the cuts he has on his cute and soft tummy. He winces in his sleep but soon falls back to a full sleep again. I then rap his torso in bandages. I put his shirt back down and throw everything I used away.

I went to my desk and began doing the homework I had yesterday but never finished. While I was doing my work I got a call from my mother. I smiled picking up the phone. "Hey mom."

"Hi honey how are doing so far. I still wish you would of came to live with us." I chuckled cause I could just hear her pout.

"I am good and I know but I'm old enough to live on my own and I dont even live that far away I could visit you anytime mom."

"I know but I can still miss you Jungkook." I laughed. "I know."

"So did you get your own dorm or have to share?" She asked. I looked over at a sleeping Taehyung and smiled. "I have a dorm mate, he is really nice."

"Oooh I know that tone mister do you like this boy?" I blushed. "Mom shut up!" She laughed and said 'okay'. "Okay fine let's change the subject-is he cute-"

"Mom!" I Said a little loud and looked to see if I woke Tse but he was still fast asleep. I sighed in relief. "I'm sorry. I couldnt help it. Anyways how is the actual University treating you?"

"Good but it seems I'm the new hot fresh meat they get to drool over and flirt with and it is annoying as hell. Yesterday I told the people who kept going after me that I was gay and didnt need the sick fucks. I even told the guys that were there too I wasnt interested." She was laughing so hard I had to put my phone away from my ear.

"You are something Jungkook but I'm proud of you. You always kept that you were gay in high school and you never got questioned because you tried to hide dating girls you didnt like and you bullied a gay kid." I sighed. I regret everything I did back then.

"I just bullied him cause I was scared of feelings I had for him. Finding out I was gay sophomore year was terrifying but it brought relief to my mind. Everything finally made sense. And for mark, I said sorry to him Junior year and he forgave me. I even told him my feelings but he already had a boyfriend. But he deserved it-" My mother interrupted me.

"Okay enough with the ranting I understand. But just dont hide it anymore okay, if you wanted to you could tackle their asses if you even felt threatened so dont worry." I smiled. "I know mom."

"Okay honey, it was nice talking to you but I have work so I will talk to you soon."

"Okay mom"

"Bye I love you son."

"Bye mom love you too."

I hung up and put my phone down. I sighed and started on my work again. "J-jungkook" I turned quickly and saw Taehyung looking at me with those pretty ass eyes. "Hey dove, are you feeling okay?" He nodded while sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

"Just a little sore that's all." I nodded and got up to sit next to him. "U-um Jungkook?" I looked at him. "Yes dove?" He looked down and began playing with his fingers.

"I realised that we dont have each other's n-numbers and I was w-wondering if you would l-like my number. I-I mean if you dont want it you dont have to have it." I laughed quietly at his cute stutter. "That's fine little dove." I went and grabbed my phone, he took out his and we traded phones. I gave him my number and he gave me his.

"Here you go." I said and he smiled shyly. I put his name as 'little dove'. And I looked to see what he put. 'Bunny'. I smiled. "Why bunny, little dove?" He blushed and looked down. "When you smile, you have bunny teeth." I smiled and he pointed at me. "Yep that one." I chuckled and he giggled. Cutest thing let me tell ya.

I looked at the time because I looked out the window and didnt even notice it was dark outside. It was 7:58 and my eyes widened. Where the hell did the time go?

Taehyung yawned. "Are you tired little dove?" He blushed and nodded. "Okay get some sleep, also you arent going to classes tomorrow and you are going to let me take care of you." I saw him try to protest. "No protests dove. I want you to get better." He nodded with a sigh. "Good night Tae." I rubbed his forehead with my thump.

I got up and laid on my bed. I wasnt really tired yet so I got on my phone and watched shadow Hunters on netflix(I know it's not on netflix but on Hulu but who cares its fanfiction lol).

Time skip
20 minutes later

"Jungkook" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and was met with Taehyung. "Did I wake you up little dove?" He slowly nodded. "I'm sorry." He smiled. "I-its okay. W-what are you w-watching?"

"Shadow hunters. You want to watch with me?" He nodded and I smiling, scooting over so he could lay down.

We laid there and watched the show, taehyung would comment on things that would happen and I have to admit that it was cute. But the comments died down minute by minute and soon it stopped. I looked down and saw Taehyung sleeping. I smiled and turned off my phone. "Good night little dove." I held him softly by the waist and soon drifted of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 51
This is a story about a CEO named Jeon Jungkook who always has on a cold face and doesn't believe in love. when he needed an assistant, he interviewe...
249K 8.6K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
33.1K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
373K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...