Frat House // harry styles

De plainlystyles

[DISCONTINUED] (for now) After giving up on finding a place to stay after being accepted into WSU, Ariana res... Mais

warnings
✧ chapter one ✧
✧ chapter two ✧
✧ chapter three ✧
✧ chapter four ✧
✧ chapter five ✧
✧ chapter six ✧
✧ chapter seven ✧
✧ chapter eight ✧
✧ chapter nine ✧
✧ chapter ten ✧
✧ chapter eleven ✧
✧ chapter twelve ✧
✧ chapter thirteen ✧
✧ chapter fourteen ✧
✧ chapter fifteen ✧
✧ chapter sixteen ✧
✧ chapter seventeen ✧
✧ chapter eighteen ✧
✧ chapter nineteen ✧
✧ chapter twenty ✧
✧ chapter twenty-one ✧
✧ chapter twenty-two ✧
✧ chapter twenty-four ✧
✧ chapter twenty-five ✧
✧ chapter twenty-six ✧
✧ chapter twenty-seven ✧
✧ chapter twenty-eight ✧
✧ chapter twenty-nine ✧
✧ chapter thirty ✧
✧ chapter thirty-one ✧
✧ chapter thirty-two ✧
✧ chapter thirty-three ✧
thirty four

✧ chapter twenty-three ✧

8.6K 177 132
De plainlystyles

(Ariana's swimmers)

"Talking"

"...and then we fucking drove back like nothing happened. I haven't even seen him since last night!" I finally exhale, halting my pacing to catch my breath. Chris sat on my bed, with a permanent gobsmacked expression.

"Well... that was not what I was expecting..." He began. "But deadass you guys hooked up?" He asked excitedly.

"Why would I lie about something like this." I pinch the bridge of my nose whilst shaking my head. Chris jumps back happily on my bed onto his back, kicking his legs around and chanting "OTP".

"Hey shh!" I try and hush him, acknowledging that Harry could most likely hear the commotion if he was in his room.

"You're the only one who knows dude." I beg him to hush. He quickly closes his mouth and sits up, staring at me.

"So what are you going to do?" He muses. I thought for a moment. I had no idea honestly, I kinda wanted to talk to him but didn't know how to. Besides he didn't make the effort to talk to me about anything either, and I in no means expected him to.

"I don't know..." I drag, folding my arms and pacing. I stop and turn my head towards him. "But that's why you're here. Please help."

"Talk to him!" He instantly says. I widen my eyes and shake my head. "No way. What the hell would I say?"

"Anything? Ask him about it, talk about what it means. Literally anything." Chris tells me. I huff and groan and walk over to my mini fridge, grabbing a block of chocolate to munch on.

"Don't stress eat." He warns. I stare at him with a small and cheeky smile and take a bite. Making him shake his head in annoyance and awe.

"You are something else." He stands up, walking towards the door. "Well it's hot as fuck so I want to go for a swim. Are you coming with?" He asks.

I nod frantically and run over to my cupboard and shut the door behind me. I explore the now fully stocked shelves of clothes for acceptable and cute swimmers. Once I chose some swimmers I headed downstairs with a towel wrapped around my body.

I run down the stairs, being careful not to trip over my own feet. I get to the bottom floor quickly and rush out to meet Chris outside. I was surprised to see Louis and Niall had already occupied the space of the pool.

"Oh hey!" I smile. The two boys who were originally talking to Chris turn to me with a returning smile.

"Hello love." Louis winks as I roll my eyes at him. Niall returns my greeting with a simple wave as he dives into the pool.

"How's the water?" I ask them all. Chris looks at the two eagerly waiting for their response also.

"It's nice." Louis shrugs. "Good day for it ain't it?"

All of us nod along as Chris took no time to jump in the pool and I giggled at him. On the contrary, I took my time walking into the pool by the steps to get use to the water.

We spent a couple of hours on enjoying the pool and the warm sun. A few other members of the frat joined us in the midst, and I took some time to get to know them a bit better.

Chris and I were currently sun baking by the pool, had to try and remove the "whiteness" I had succumbed to over the cooler months.

"So when are you gonna talk to Harry?" Chris questioned, breaking the content silence we had nurtured.

"I don't know..." I repeated from earlier. "I just don't know when to bring it up." I shrug.

"Right now!" Chris suddenly said, causing me to jump slightly. I groan and take a breath out.

"But I'm enjoying the sun..." I breathe. As if the weather was testing me, a cloud had suddenly blown over to in front of the sun, causing the brightness to diminish. I acknowledged the lack of light and opened my eyes, lifting up my sunglasses and sitting up with a huff.

"That's a mother fucking sign from the gods if I've ever seen one." Chris chuckles. I roll my eyes and gather my towel, I may as well talk to him. I'm as curious for answers as Chris was.

"Go get those answers bish!" Chris calls. I laugh and give him an awkward thumbs up before entering the house and beginning my trek to Harry's room. I started tossing up questions that I could ask him in my head. What did I really wanted to know? Honestly, everything.

I approached Harry's room and knock unhesitatingly on the door. I cussed to myself when I acknowledged the fact I was still in a swimsuit with a towel loosely draped around my body. This'll be a sight for sore eyes.

"Come in." Harry beckons. I open the door and poke my head inside.

"Hey... uh. Can I talk to you?" I question him. I observe him laying on his bed, phone in hand. He seemed very uncaring of my presence, which threw me off a bit. Maybe this was a mistake.

I took his silence as an urge to continue and I stepped inside his Christian Grey style room. "Shut the door." He demanded. I was unhappy with the idea of having a shut door closing us off from the outside world- but I obliged and closed the door cautiously behind me.

I decided not to manoeuvre away from the door yet, just in case I needed a quick escape. "I wanted to talk about last night..."

He takes his focus off his phone, sitting up and giving me his full attention. Although he was sitting down still, I felt as if his presence was shadowing over me.

"I just want to know why it happened and-" I mutter quietly before being cut off.

"I can't hear you when you're mumbling princess. If you're gonna talk so quietly and cautiously how about you get a little closer so I can actually understand you." He muses. I feel my cheeks redden but I submit, walking closer towards the bed.

"Sit down. Get comfortable." He tells me. With a huff I hesitantly sit down, making sure to keep the towel wrapped around me. He smirks at me, I purposely left a substantial gap between us however.

"Well, to start. It happened because you kissed me." Harry chuckled. I widened my eyes and groaned in annoyance.

"So you could hear me." I threw my arms up in annoyance before going to stand up and leave. This was a bad idea.

"Stay." He commanded, grabbing my wrist as I attempted to stand. With an irritated expression and a clench of my jaw, I sat back down.

"It shouldn't have happened. My brother told me I can't be screwing around or dating anyone here. Whatever is going on with us has to stop because I don't see it ending well at all." I rant. I close my mouth and look into his forest green eyes, they were so captivating and dangerous- any command under his gaze would be done. I quickly look away, not testing my luck.

"What's wrong with a bit of fun, Ariana." He smirked at me. I unobtrusively bite my lip at the thought. I suddenly retracted my actions, what was I thinking? Nothing could be fun about doing shit with Harry. I'd be in for a world of hurt.

"Emotions shouldn't be played with." I look towards the door, planning my escape.

"What if I told you there would be no strings attached, doll?" He turns my head towards him. He had moved closer and the space between us was dangerous close. I felt everywhere in my body heat up. "Do you remember my offer Ariana?"

"You said that shit before we actually started to know each other. Then we kind of became friendly with each other so I thought that stupid fuckboy stunt was left for dust." I shrug, prying myself from his grip. I shifted my positioning on the bed to sit more comfortably on it, leaning on the pillows. My towel was still safely wrapped around my body.

"Doesn't change the fact that I want to fuck the shit out of you." He shrugged. I was gobsmacked at his lack of care over such an explicit statement. I chuckled under my breath, earning an unimpressed and confused look from Harry.

"I don't see the big whoop." I air quoted, mocking his statement about me from a couple of weeks ago. He stayed quiet. His silence boosted my ego a tad, I just broke Harry Styles.

"You're into me, aren't you?" He mused, turning towards me. His stare was so intimidating, I ended up sliding down in cowardice.

"I don't like who you are, Harry." I attempt to put on my brave face. However he seemed more happy with my answer then I hoped. He moved his body closer to mine, his body beginning to hover over mine. I gulp and watch him.

"Well then you see, no strings attached..." He takes my arms and pins them down above my head. I suck in a sharp breath but don't cower away. He uses my reaction as a signal to continue, however I was unsure what I wanted. Everything made me so confused.

"What do you say." He muttered whilst hovering himself over my lips.

"What about Noah.." I draw out whilst attempting to catch my breath. Harry chuckled darkly at my child like response.

"He won't find out."

I stare into Harry's eyes biting my lip. He was completely infatuating, looking at him created a longing lust within me. He was an asshole, a player... yet every inch of me wanted him except my heart- broken oh so many times before. No strings attached he said. How long would that last? For someone like me it was unnatural to want to give away the prize of my virginity to someone like him. Noah told him about Carter... he knows I've done everything but sex... I know, how typical of me to be a virgin. I know people have made mistakes about losing it to the wrong person. Of course I've played around but I always wanted to give away my virginity to someone I loved. Yet Harry was so captivating, I feel as if in the right circumstance I'd give myself easily to him. Maybe I was just a prize? Maybe this was a mistake? Maybe I was overthinking this?

"You know I won't just fuck you like it's nothing." I press further. He chuckled again and brought his face back up to meet mine again.

"I'm not going to fuck you, not yet at least." He says and I suck in a breath. How can someone say something like that so seductively. I feel my lower area heat up as he moves himself even closer.

"No strings attached..." I murmur to myself. "Oh fuck it." I allow him to plant his lips onto mine hungrily. The need for each other was dangerously prominent as our lips moved with each other's with much more speed than the night before.

Harry moved his lips down to my neck, sloppily placing kisses all over it. I moan in pleasure and claw at his back, earning a groan from his lips. Holy fuck he sounded so hot when he moaned.

Once he lifted his lips from my neck, I took the opportunity to plant kisses onto his, I kissed until I found his sensitive spot- in which he twitched at ever so slightly. I started sucking harshly on his neck as he moaned. Once he got his karma I laid back down on the bed. Harry took this opportunity to rip off the towel that I had used as a protective barrier for my body this whole time. He looked at me in my swimsuit momentarily before muttering "you have an amazing body."

I felt uncomfortable with his comment and attempted to used my hands to cover my stomach a bit. He grabbed my hands in his and pinned them down again with a challenging glare. He kissed my exposed skin on my stomach, making me flinch a little bit. Harry trailed his lips back up to mine before latching them together again.

He quite easily resisted my squirming and took both my hands in one of his, using his other hands to grope my body. I kept flinching at his touch and scrunching up my face in mixture of both pleasure and the ticklish feeling of his hands on my sensitive skin. His hand trailed down to my abdomen, where his hand got dangerously close to my privates. I sucked in a harsh breath and retracted myself from his grip, squirming back to the end of the bed.

"Could we please take it a bit slower?" I ask breathlessly. He smirks at my prude statement and nods his head.

"Get out of here then." He chuckled with a smirk. I blush and scurried towards the door.

"Oh-" his voiced caused me to turn around. "I'm going to need my key that you stole back." I widen my eyes and nod quickly, running out his room and into mine, shutting it behind me.

Oh god. What the hell have I gotten myself into...

Well it's getting juicy...

Explicit content coming up lmao. Just so you know I have no idea how to write this shit so like let me just make it up as I go lmao.

Lots of love for y'all !!

Tash xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
90.8K 3.2K 37
Louis Tomlinson was comfortable in his shell, not at all wanting to go out in the world and do things that would involve him being social... Until Ha...
19.8K 583 28
(COMPLETED ✓) At Doncaster Central, there are specific cliques that everyone belongs to. There's the Athletic Boneheads, the Prissy and Posh Populars...
353K 10.1K 40
It was just supposed to be a game, nothing serious. Just an innocent little prank. But it turned out to be rather hard, harder than what Sam thought...