Meeting Of Fate

By Treat_Benito_Better

-------At 18 everyone gets one or more tattoos on one part of their body, the mark of a soulmate. What happen... More

Introduction
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°

prologue

327 11 5
By Treat_Benito_Better

Jungkook's Pov

Tik tok tik tok

The sound of the old grandfathers clock echoed in the room. The small cuckoo appeared signalling me the beginning of another day.

Day 2917

3 more days mark 8 years of my suffering. "Good morning, kookie cake." My brother, my one and only family smiled at me. I smiled under my breathing mask. "Can't talk again?" He asked his voice ever so gentle. I tapped my finger twice against the small board placed under my right palm.

I could see how he turned around, not letting me see his tears. I tapped the board until he turned to look at me. His face slightly wet from all the tears streaming down his face. I tapped the board once and he lifted my hand slightly. Bringing my hand to his face wiping the tears flowing down his cheeks as best as I could, I smiled lightly at him.

He placed my hand back down before going to get my food. I could only digest light soups and soft foods. He came back a while later and helped me to eat. Its was a chicken soup with the meat pieces made tender. I ate what I could before I stopped.

He left for the day after ruffling my hair and writing my vitals that were all necessary in a small book. Once he left I let the strong character down before I let my tears fall. It's so hard, so hard, pretending to be okay, seeing my brother cry, leaving my friends and definitely fighting all this pain. Can't I just give up?

"Googie, uncle googie." My niece yelled jumping into the bed next to me. I smiled softly at her. 'She looks like Junghyun hyung so much.' She started rambling on about her day as I kept on listening. Her mother is a year younger than Junghyun hyung being only 25, she had Ji-An when she was 21 and hyung was 22. They both had already been married for 11 months back then.

Admist Ji-An's rambling I started to feel tired as usual, my eyelids becoming heavy. "JiJi, dear, uncle kookie is tired, why don't we come back tomorrow?" I could see Ji-An pouting from the corner of my eyes. I tapped on the board and she looked at me. I smiled the most genuine smile I could muster before she hopped of the bed. "Bye- no see you soon uncle googie." She smiled her bunny smile at me before she held her mother, Min-Ah's hands. They both left the room leaving me to fall asleep.

Hyungie, I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
231K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...